Now Watch Us

Story Info
This time Lucy and Berdine gives Luke a show...
2.1k words
4.31
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself, Lucy, and Berdine were sprawled naked, sweaty, and breathing heavily on the bed after our shared orgasms. We all had smiles on our faces with naked body parts hanging over each other as we recovered from our hot, raunchy, but at the same time deeply intimate experience.

We watched each other completely naked and aroused, heard and saw each other orgasm, completely vulnerable. In the afterglow, we chatted openly about the experience. We all seemed to be very much into this. But what next? How does work going forward, and how has this changed the dynamic between the three of us?

"That was so special you guys! Soooo very hot. I cannot think of something hotter. Seeing every part of both of you completely naked, oh, and watching your faces, how do you top that?" Berdine spoke, fast and excited and with a smile on her face.

"I have to agree with most of what you said B, but surely if you are completely honest, you must have felt a little left out, with nobody touching, licking, or fucking you...having to do it all yourself?" I said what I think both me and Lucy were thinking

Berdine is not often caught off guard, but she kept quiet for a while before replying, "Well, in this situation, you guys like to be watched and show off while you fuck. I also like to be watched, but I am, in this case.....quite content to just watch and enjoy. So, with that in mind, I am not expecting anything more than what we just experienced."

I tried to say something, but Lucy had the same thoughts as me, "OK, but you have not said that you wouldn't want to join in some way, that there are not maybe other fantasies or thoughts involving us that are more than you just watching us. So, are there any other fantasies?" Lucy smiled daringly at Berdine. She winked at me when we made eye contact. She thought she had Berdine.

But Berdine accepted the dare, she was still horny from what had just happened and replied "Oh for sure, lots! I have fantasized about kissing you and going down on you Luce, I think you knew that! A threesome with you guys gets me going, to be honest. But the idea of watching and being watched as we experienced tonight is hot and I would love more of that. I like the vulnerability and enjoying noticing the pleasure in us all!"

I looked at Lucy, "Well, it seems the ball is in your court. All I know is, I would love to watch the two of you."

"Wow, this whole discussion is getting me all horny again! Getting wet all over again." They both looked over at my cock and saw it swell as they watched. They both giggled. "Seems you approve too Baby!" Lucy said playfully. " Sounds hot, all of it. So, I suggest we let Luke watch us this time, the same setup. How does that sound?"

"Yes from my side!" I quickly responded. "Oh yes please!" Berdine sealed the deal.

"Tomorrow evening, same place same time, different combinations." Lucy made it official.

So the following evening, the same scene was set, but Lucy and Berdine were in the bathroom undressing, with me looking peaking in. I was naked, watching them slip the little clothes they had on, my cock was swollen and a drop of pre-cum was already forming on the tip from watching the girls, naked, getting into the bath. They were giggling and their nipples were hard.

The fun from the previous evening made us all more at ease, but also primed us with so much excitement in anticipation of the evening. As the two girls started touching and wetting each other, I slipped into the bathroom and stood close to the bath, my cock now starting to rise as more blood was forced into it. The girls looked over to me as Berdine was cupping Lucy's breasts and grabbing her swollen nipples, both giggled as they watched my cock rise and throb from excitement.

I watched as Berdine now leaned forward, her eyes still on me, as she took Lucy's nipple in her mouth, with her ass all shiny, above the water. Berdine sucked hard and Lucy gasped as I shook my head trying to deal with how hot and erotic this view playing out in front of me. It took all my powers of control not to start stroking my cock.

Berndine's legs were parted and she moved her ass invitingly side to side giving me a view of her swollen pussy lips and asshole. I saw a hand slide over her pussy from between her legs as she gasped from the pleasure. Lucy had reached forward and covered Berdine's pussy with her hand and then slid her hand back, her finger dipping between the smooth pussy lips. I watched her finger disappear.

I couldn't control myself anymore and started stroking my cock. I had to go slow as I was so turned by all of this. "Turn around so I can wash you B" Lucy ordered Berdine. I moved around as Berdine got on her knees and turned around, her butt cheeks clench and dented and all shiny. Lucy started washing B by soaping up a loofah and spreading soapy bubbles all over Berdine's bum.

"Bend over baby," Lucy said as Berdine obliged and bent over and parted her legs. We had a perfect view of her pussy and asshole. Lucy took her hands and ran them all over Berdine's ass and up and down her ass crack, over her hole, and down over her pussy. "Hmmmm" was all that came from Berdine. Lucy's hands were doing all that I wanted so badly to do.

I slowly stoked my cock, feeling the wetness of pre-cum leaking which lubricated the movements. Lucy circled Berdine's asshole, pressing against it. This was something Berdine had not explored before as she gasped, "No," as she tightened underneath Lucy's finger. We finally found something that got her rattled, "I'm an anal virgin, she said in a deep voice, really turned on. "Relax, I won't go in, yet. Will you let me lick you?" Berdine could barely control her voice, "oh fuck this is hot, yes please"

Lucy got on her knees and took a playful bite of Berdine's ass cheek before she ran her tongue first just touching Berdine's smooth pussy lips, and then up her crack and over her asshole. Lucy's tongue slid over Berdine's asshole and then circled her hole. Berdine gasped. Lucy also started pushing her finger against Berdine's pussy and I watched having had to stop and clench as hard as I could to stop me from cumming.

Lucy added another finger and slid in and out of her pussy. Watching this was so hot and then Lucy stopped and slapped Berdine's ass hard. Berdine looked over her shoulder "Well this is fun!" she said in a husky voice, "Your turn Lucy, turn around and show me your ass!"

Lucy turned around and spread her legs wide. I positioned myself so I could view this up close, cock in hand. Berdine washed Lucy's ass and pussy erotically as I watched and slowly edged. Then Berdine added her tongue to the play and licked Lucy's ass with vigor.

Berdine also proceeded to slide two fingers into Lucy's ass as she kept circling Lucy's ass. She worked Lucy close to orgasm before she stopped and got up, "let's move this to the bed" she said as she started towling each other off.

I watched them as they dried each other sensually. They made a show of it for me by bending over and lifting Lucy's tits as they giggled. We moved to the bed. I sat down and watched Berdine push Lucy down, crawl all over her, and kiss her passionately.

The image of the girls kissing and grinding their naked bodies was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Being just a spectator was almost as hard as my cock as I could hardly touch myself. Berdine stopped and turned around as she aligned her mouth to pussy and dove down to kiss Lucy's other lips.

Lucy grabbed Berdine's ass cheeks and massaged them before pulling her hips down to her mouth. I watched from inches away as Berdine lowered her pussy with a drop of wetness hanging from between the two swollen lips, Lucy covered her pussy completely and started sucking on Berdine's lips. Both girls moaned as they licked and flicked each other's pussies.

I switched my position to get close-up views of the tongue and pussy action. The pleasure was building up and I watched them slipping fingers into the other's pussy while they kept playing with the swollen clits. I so wanted to join in and slide my cock into one of those swollen pussies, but I kept watching them cum, Berdine first, as she pulled away while keeping her fingers fucking Lucy. The loud moans from Berdine sent Lucy over the edge she came even louder as Berdine added her mouth again to Lucy's pussy.

Berdine slowly got off Lucy turned around and fell on the bed next to Lucy, both of them sweaty and breathing heavily, as they looked over to me. My cock was so hard with veins bulging and the head swollen. I stroked it slowly, the pre-cum made the shaft slippery and shiny and it felt incredible. I slid my fingers over the sensitive sport where the head and shaft meet in small strokes and cupped my balls with the other hand, my legs wide open and feet pulled up.

Both Lucy and Berdine were mesmerized by my cock, as they slowly recovered and positioned themselves to watch me edge, enjoying their eyes on my throbbing, shiny erection.

I could feel the orgasm building up, stopping just in time to allow one drop of white cum to form on the tip and then run down the shaft. Their eyes followed the drop to where I collected it and spread it all over my cock.

Lucy and Berdine looked at each other with a wicked smile and then back at my cock as they moved in on my proudly presented erection. Lucy grabbed my shaft at the bottom and motioned to Berdine as if she were presenting it to her.

Berdine accepted the invite and eagerly moved in and licked my cock from the bottom up, slowly while maintaining eye contact. When she reached the head she took me into her mouth and made my cock disappear. Her mouth felt warm around my erection.

Lucy watched while she took over massaging my balls from me, while her other hand slid down my crack and pressed against my asshole. The pleasure was intense from all sides and I had to stop Berdine for a while to stop myself from cumming yet.

I reached out and grabbed Berdine's inner thigh and pulled her hips around and over my chest. She shrieked but kept her mouth locked around my cock. I looked up and her swollen, wet pussy was staring me in the face.

Lucy eagerly egged Berdine one, "Oh yes, let Luke eat you, you will love it!" With the blessing from Lucy, Berdine relaxed, opened her legs wider, and positioned her pussy on my face.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and just help her pussy there. Her smell filled my nose and a drop of her wetness ran into my mouth. I breathed onto her aroused pussy lips and then slowly ran the tip of my tongue along her slit, juices flowed into my mouth and she released my cock for a moment and gasped.

I slide my tongue into her pussy, along the swollen inner lips, and up till I reached her clit. I circled her clit and her moans became deeper and harder. I responded to her subtle movements and moans to build her orgasm as I felt her body start to shudder.

Lucy realized my cock is not going to get attention and took over, expertly sucking and working my cock and making me concentrate hard to keep Berdine building to orgasm.

Then I could feel Berdine go over the edge as she moaned loudly as she came with my tongue keeping the pressure. Her body shuddered and she threw back her hair.

Lucy could feel my orgasm coming on and released my cock from her mouth and pumped the shaft with her hands and pointed the spurts of hot cum to land on Berdine's chest before she collapsed onto my throbbing cock. We breathed deeply as we felt the cum gluing myself and Berdine together.

We were all slowly recovering from the intense pleasures and arousal, naked, sweaty bodies on top of each other, the smell and touch of cum all around.