Nude Adventure in the Tanning Booth

Story Info
Story on a horny salon girl who liked me.
1.7k words
4.23
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Hey guys. Happy New Year, 2022! This is your nudist friend Jess. I have a new story to tell you all.

As a long-time nudist, this is a tough time of year for me. I can't go to my regular nudist resort to have fun and work on my full-body tan under the summer sun.

But we nudists have to use the winter months to keep our deep tans going. After all, we worked on it all spring, summer and early fall.

Back in September I started looking around for a tanning salon to keep my tan going. I wanted an even tan, too.

I found a place that would get me through December. I could visit twice a week to get a 9-minute stand-up tan at the salon. It was during the same days I would be in that city on business anyway.

So, I sign up. There are about 4 hot women working there that day, and some other younger girls learning the ropes.

I wore shorts, sandals and a button-up shirt that day. Nothing else. It was still warm outside. I had just gotten a good pedicure that morning, which the girls seemed to appreciate. My short-sleeve shirt had the two top buttons undone. In fact, they were cut off--to force myself to show more skin.

I told the girls I needed a good tan for the coming winter so I would not be the whitest man in West Virginia the next time I returned to Avalon. As some of you all know, Avalon Resort

is my favorite place to be. It is a nudist resort, located in the hills of West Virginia.

The girls loved my tall tales about being a nudist for 21 years. I told them I loved the lifestyle and they would too if they ever tried it. I was convinced I had talked one of the 35-year-old girls at the tanning salon into trying nudism.

She then rained on my parade. Told me she had a boyfriend. About that time he comes into the tanning salon where she works, goes up to her, gives her flowers and kisses her.

She told him I was a nudist. I talked to him alone about them having fun at a nudist place. I tell him he ought to take her there. Gave them directions. Said they would go.

During my time signing up for the tanning sessions, I kept noticing a trainee there looking at me. Her eyes were glued to my shaved chest for some reason. Caught her checking me out three times that day. Turned me on a little.

She was small, maybe 5'3, 110 pounds, if that much.

A small girl with a tight little body.

She wore glasses. Nice person, but very plain. Kind of mousy, really. Her name tag said Sally.

The next few visits I would see her every now and then, but did not pay much attention to her.

I would go to the tanning salon, check in with my card, and get a 9-minute stand-up tan, always in the nude. That was the way I'd always tanned in the beds before.

I enjoyed the stand-up tan better, but this was the first one I'd tried.

I kept looking around the machine during my session. I wondered if there was a mini-cam in the top of the booth, so the employees could check on people passing out, etc. I never got dizzy in there, although sometimes I got really drained and needed to eat lunch after my session ended.

I figured the salon employees had a way to watch the tanners somehow and could make an announcement over the music if they needed to help you or tell you something.

I kept going to get my nude tans two days a week. The hot girl with the boyfriend was named Pam. She had a great tan and a lot of body art on her shoulders. I kept playing up my nudist lifestyle saying how perfect she'd be at the resort. She kept selling me a bunch of tanning products I did not really need, but I was attracted to her and thought she was the one girl wild enough there to go to the nude resort with me, if I could pry her away from her romantic, albeit hayseed boyfriend, Mark.

Pam was sexy with great curves, big tits and a fine ass. She was a great cock-tease, too. So cool talking about sex. I told her about my discovery that my penis would not burn when I laid out naked in the sun. As I came to know her, I figured out there was not much Pam had no tried sexually.

Flirted with Pam twice a week during my many salon visits. I did not see Sally as often but did see her sometimes. It seemed her crush on me had either faded or gone away entirely. Probably because I talked to Pam in front of her too much.

The next week I checked in, got naked in the booth, and put all my lotion on. The session felt especially good. I was about 2 minutes into a 9-minute session.

All of a sudden there was intense knocking at a tanning booth door. I ignored it. Why interrupt my session. Most likely not my door anyway. Bet there were 25 rooms in that place. Plus, I was nude in the stand-up booth with a great hard-on, hoping they were watching on the hidden camera I fantasized about.

Then again--more intense knocking. I kept thinking who is this and what in the hell do they want. Why not use the intercom to tell me something.

I ignored the knocks again, but they were loud as hell and very close. It really was my locked door being pounded on--but what could it be, and who could it be?

Then I started thinking about who checked me in that day, was it sexy Pam? I wasn't sure. Love for her to see me nude, though. I would go to the door and not be shy one bit. I would not cover anything. I'd be totally cool naked. A nudist with nothing to hide.

The knock at the door happened again, a third time. This time I paused the stand-up tan, went to the door stark naked, unlocked it and looked out.

Did not see anyone, they must have been knocking on another door. What a bummer.

Suddenly my door slams into my head. Damn near knocked me out. I fell down, hit my head against the wall. I was dizzy, and my head hurt big time.

Then I see a girl. My eyes slowly focused. Was it Pam? Nope. It was the little 20 year old with glasses. It was little Sally, the small girl with a chest fetish. She said "Hey, asshole, you've ignored me long enough, now you are going to get what's coming to you, Jess, and I am going to get exactly what I want--you!"

At this point, I am laying down on my back, my head against the wall, with a big hard-on. Sally is wearing very short gym shorts and a sleeveless black shirt. Suddenly she peels it off. Now she has a blue bikini top on. She has a sexy, flat stomach and a hot belly button. Sally kicks off her flip-flops, grabs my stiff dick and starts sucking me off. It is one of the most intense blow jobs of my life. After about 10 minutes of oral sex, she stops, strips off her bikini top and shorts. She has no panties on under the gym shorts. Sally is nude, I am nude. She pushes me down and slowly impales herself on me. She is wet beyond belief.

Sally had the wildest look in her eyes then. We have sex over and over. She is an out-of-control nympho. I love it. I want her, I can't stop kissing and fucking her. After a while I am making sweet love to her. We are caring and gentle with each other now. I go down on Sally. I take my time. It is so natural now after we started so roughly.

We are great together. A perfect fit. My 5 inches is just enough for her. I love small women on top. If her pussy was shaved it would be perfect.

Finally it is all over with. I slowly get up and get dressed. I can't believe what has happened and or where it happened-- at her work place, in a tanning salon room.

Sally had already re-dressed and was back out front at the check-in desk. She was barefoot though, with no bra. So hot.

I thought she would get fired. Turns out she was working alone, had locked the front door of the business before she came to my room and knocked me down.

I go past Sally and leave the salon. A bunch of locked-out women are in the parking lot heading to the door again, trying to get in for their tanning sessions. They are pissed off.

They say, "What happened in there, why was this door locked, why were some lights off, and why was the tanning salon closed for so long? We have regular appointments in there."

I said, "I heard there was a medical emergency in there, somebody slipped, fell, and bumped their head. Got knocked out, I do believe."

A pretty redhead said, "are they okay now?" I said I think so, but for a while, the guy who fell in there didn't know whether he was coming or going. But I think cumming."

I got some food, went home and crashed in my bed. I woke up about 3 a.m. from a weird, but wet dream that seemed so real. I was sweaty, my hair was all messed up, and my dick was sore and had dried cum all over it. Mostly, I was exhausted. But I was very happy. I could not get Sally out of my head. For the first time ever, I had let my self go.

Man, all seemed so real. Did I dream all this or did it all really happen?

Not sure, but I had a smile of my face next time I woke up about 7 a.m. I looked around. There was a message on my answering machine.

A sexy female voice just said, "Ready for round two? See you at the salon Friday, wild man."

II_7
II_7
50 Followers