Nude Beach Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sports instructor was a virile looking young man, perhaps twenty-five years old, coffee coloured with chiseled muscles. "Hi, I'm Yanic," he said in a distinctive French Caribbean tone.

I thought Gaby was about to swoon.

First Yanic demonstrated the technique, and then he asked Gaby if she was ready to try. I stepped back while he helped her into the harness. The shoulder straps came down across her chest. I noticed that his hairless hands lightly brushed the inner surfaces of her flesh as he adjusted the straps. Gaby seemed to hold her breath as he lingered a bit longer than I thought strictly necessary. A reddish flush spread across her chest as her body temperature rose. Beads of perspiration popped on her forehead.

I realized that Yanic only had to shift his wrists a millimeter and he would brush the bikini top aside, exposing her nipples. Would he dare, with me standing there? If so, how would she react?

Before I could find out, my attention was diverted by screaming laughter. Another tow boat zipped near to the beach. I saw that the smaller blonde from the beach was airborne, with her friend topless in the boat, waving and shouting encouragement.

"You see, they like. You like too," Yanic told Gaby.

Gaby raised her hands and grasped Yanic's wrists, guiding them down to her waist, where he fastened the safely harness for her. He seemed unfazed by her actions, allowing his fingers to linger on her flesh, grazing her belly mere inches from her treasure. As he moved his hands out to her hips, pretending to check the belt for tangles, Gaby sighed, spread her legs a bit and lifted her face skyward. Once again, it was as if I wasn't even there. I knew from the glassy eyes that Gaby must be getting wet from the attention. My cock was stiff in my shorts and I automatically reached down to adjust it, stopping to stroke myself as Gaby luxuriated in the attentions of her bronzed god.

Gaby shuddered as if waking from a dream. Yanic smiled at her reassuringly, but it was me that she looked towards. In an instant her gaze turned from 'help me' to 'asking permission'. I just smiled, and her return grin made her eyes twinkle. Who was daring whom?

"Won't the straps chafe her chest?" I asked.

"No," Yanic replied. "As you see from the other boat, many guests do this topless, including, of course, most of the men. Though the men's chests, they are not as....soft and tender."

Perhaps Yanic was not the stereotypical resort employee as serial seducer, because I detected a slight blush under the pigment of his skin.

Because of Yanic's reference to the other boat, Gaby and I both looked out over the water. The little blonde had finally crashed into the water, and her friend was giving her a long lingering kiss as she helped her into the boat. They knew we were watching, and the vigour of their waving at us made me think that they knew we had watched yesterday as well. Even at this distance, I had no doubt their nipples were protruding excitedly from their tan bosoms.

"Maybe you should double check the adjustment of the belts, Yanic, just so my husband knows they are secure," Gaby said. Her eyes held mine as she spoke, as if daring me to object.

This time Yanic moved his hands slowly under the webbing, his fingers tugging the straps, but also beating out a tempo along Gaby's chest until he was caressing the inner slopes of her breasts again. I noticed a swelling in his bathing trunks. I was not the only one excited by Gaby's playfulness.

"Would you be more comfortable topless?" I asked. Yanic's hands froze, his thumbs hooked around the tiny string connecting the halter. One tug and he would break it open.

"I'm not ready for that," Gaby confessed. "In fact, I think I should wear a T-shirt."

"It won't fit over the straps," Yanic pointed out.

Gaby giggled. "That's not what I meant, silly boy."

She reached into her tote and grabbed out a white shirt, which she tossed to me.

"Do you need to go in to change?" I asked. "Should you take Yanic so he can show you where?"

Without answering, she unbuckled the harness. I started to pass her the shirt, figuring that perhaps she meant to slip it over the halter. Instead, Gaby swiftly reached behind her neck and pulled on the knot holding the halter in place. Instantly, the fabric fell loosely below her breasts, baring them. Only Yanic was near enough to see this treat up close. Unlike on the beach earlier, Gaby did not instantly cover her nipples with her hands. I stepped around and untied the other string, allowing the bra to fall off completely. Yanic smiled nervously, staring at her nipples, and without thinking about Gaby's husband standing three feet away, stepped closer.

A shudder ran through Gaby's body, starting as a shake in her shoulders and traveling to her toes, which curled into the sand. Her breath became shallow and her eyes lost focus.

"You are so sexy, so beautiful," Yanic said. "I see many of the guests naked, but none affect me like you. I could lose my job just for thinking about you like I am. But I can't help it."

Although only Yanic was up close, he was not the only voyeur. Just at that moment, one of the blondes hooted as the other one yelled, "You go girl."

This broke the spell. Gaby swirled around, her face flushed. Her energy was so intense that I thought she might slap me. Instead, she grabbed her shirt and dropped it over her head, shrugging it into place.

"There, that should remove the temptation," she said. This removed any doubt that she knew just what she was doing with Yanic.

"Let's do this," she demanded, referring now to the parasailing. She took to it like the natural athlete she was, loving the thrill so much that I enjoyed just watching from the boat, and let her use my turns as well.

By the time our hour was up, the blondes had vanished, their boat now being used by three geekish looking women. Librarians or schoolmarms, I figured, wondering how, in their sensible sun hats and cover-ups over old lady one pieces, they might react on Thursday to National Nude Day. I got a good look at all three during lulls in my duties as Gaby's spotter, and couldn't help but notice that despite their conservatism, and boisterous awkwardness, one brunette had a gorgeous face, unfortunately framed by horn rimmed glasses; her redheaded chum had a huge firm looking pair of kittens struggling to escape out of her swim suit; the other brunette had stringy hair and an overbite, but a wonderful ass, supported by stems that would have made her a fortune as a stocking model. The combination made my little soldier stand at attention and salute as I sat in the boat. I found myself secretly rubbing my shaft through the shorts, though the surroundings prevented me from taking it to the point of orgasm.

When I climbed out of the boat after the hour ended, both Yanic and the driver were grinning. Gaby giggled. As we walked back to our room, I asked why. She stopped, turned and pointed at my crotch. I saw that a tell tale wet spot had spread across my shorts as precum had leaked from my cock, without my realizing it.

"I'm tired," Gaby sighed as we approached our door. "The exercise took a lot out of me. Let's skip dinner and just hit the beach barbeque after dark. I need a nap."

I grinned, thinking that this was a hint that Gaby was so excited that I would finally get to consummate our marriage. Once inside, my cock stiffened instantly as Gaby tossed her sweaty T-shirt into a hamper. I dropped my shorts, allowing my weapon to spring free.

"I love your cock, but I'm just too tired," Gaby sighed, sinking onto the bed. Her eyes were closed before her head hit the pillow. I snuggled tightly behind her. My cock instinctively burrowed into the crack of her ass.

"So nice," Gaby mumbled, reaching back and drawing my hands up to her nipples. She wriggled her hips back against my hardness and moaned. After the excitement of the day, my balls tightened quickly, but something warned me not to rush the experience. I tried to think mundane thoughts, and largely avoided reflecting upon the friendliness of the nude blondes, but every few seconds, the evil part of my brain went back to the leggy brunette, or the busty redhead, which always lead to mental comparisons with the naked guests.

I knew what Gaby would say. "It doesn't matter, you can't have any of them. Even if I let you, they never would go for it."

I could always trade her an hour or two with Yanic for a freehand, I thought. The blondes looked more available, but something told me that the plain janes would be more eager once they got past their initial shyness. I guessed that ordinary women went to resorts together seeking adventure.

That thought made me pause. What was I doing here? I was on my honeymoon, thinking about seducing other women already, when I had not even had sex with my wife? At least not in the conventional sense. Maybe that was it. I decided that once I fucked Gabriella I would be content.

Fucking Gaby while she was at least half asleep would be cheating, and too much like rape. Instead, I concentrated on her pleasure, hoping this might lead her to reconsider her celibacy vow and allow me to bury my meat in her love tunnel sooner.

Gaby responded to my rubbing by lifting her top leg just a bit, spreading her pussy lips apart. I took the hint and eased my hand slowly along her flank, pressing hard enough to caress rather than tickle. Still languidly pumping my cock in the soft valley of Gaby's buttocks, I felt her nipple pop up even harder than normal, and I sensed that currents of electricity were running out of her pussy as I finally grazed her clit with a fingernail.

I massaged Gaby's clit, wishing that I could suck on her sensitive nipples, wondering whether she was dreaming right then of Yanic's teeth tugging her rubbery points. I gave the right one a good tweak, evoking a little yelp, and then a murmur of joy. I worked carefully so as not to break whatever spell Gaby was under.

My fingers were trapped by Gaby just where she wanted them. My left hand was buried inside of her, caressing her clit and exploring her depths as my right hand kneaded her breast and toyed with her nipple. She rewarded me with a series of increasingly loud moans.

I felt her cunt walls tighten, drawing more of my hand into her. She had never wanted to be fistfucked before, but now, more asleep than awake, her body seemed to demand it. I kneaded her insides, assuming the same tempo with my other fingers on her nipple. She continued stretching and rolling against me, welcoming my touch.

Her juices were flowing freely, making it easier for our bodies to rub together. I thought about how fat Yanic's cock looked in his swimsuit, and wondered if Gaby was thinking about his cock instead of my hand. To balance things, I started to fanaticize about the three women in the boat. In my mind, the free spirited blondes were peeling away their clothes, and their inhibitions, first kissing their mouths, and then their nipples.

I imagined the cute brunette smiling as her clit became engorged like Gaby's was now, except I was thinking of the bigger blonde's fingers playing, rather than mine. The pictures in my mind were vivid, like I was sitting on a rock on the beach, late at night after the barbeque, watching them in the firelight.

My fingers began imitating the motions of my cock, thrusting in and out, deeper. I could feel the waves of passion flowing through Gaby's body as she humped back against my erection, the shaft deep in her rear cleavage, the head rubbing the base of her spine.

My cum suddenly exploded, spraying out in streams across Gaby's back. This seemed to trigger her own orgasm, as her pelvic muscles clamped down around my hand and she groaned loudly, rocking her ass back against my still hard cock.

"That was amazing," Gaby sighed, but before I could reply, I knew that she was already sleeping.

I dozed off, dreaming of my imaginary voyeuristic thrills watching the orgy. It was totally dark out when I awoke. Gaby was lying beside me, propped up on her left elbow, her eyes focused on mine. Then they travelled down my body. I blushed as she stroked my rigid organ.

"You wouldn't be embarrassed if that was caused by dreaming about me," Gaby teased. "But I was hoping I would have exhausted your enthusiasm at least until tomorrow. I don't want you slipping off from the barbeque with those blonde tramps."

"Well, since we still haven't consummated the marriage, I still might..."

Gaby laughed. "That's an option that you can only exercise once though. And if you do, I won't be waiting to take you back."

"No, you'll probably be too busy enjoying Yanic," I replied, restoring the lightheartedness of the banter. "Which would make us even, and it could be like Kevin says, 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas', except with the resort instead of Vegas."

I was rewarded by a chuckle. "Funny, Carla says the same thing. But this is our honeymoon. I want to remember all of it, without having to leave any embarrassing moments out."

With that warning, Gaby gave my bobbing cock a playful slap and said, "Down boy" before climbing out of bed. I expected her to head straight to the shower to wash off the remains of my cum before we headed to the bonfire, but instead, she just pulled her halter back on, tied it together and asked, "Aren't you ready?"

"Don't you at least want your T-shirt in case it cools off?" I asked.

"No, I think I'll be warm by the fire, and if not, someone can put his arms around me to share body heat."

"Why only a 'his', why not a woman?" I answered, not wanting to admit that I was unsure how I would react if she wasn't kidding, if she really hoped Yanic might caress her goose bumps away. Then I remembered Yanic wasn't allowed to fraternize with guests. Still, that was hardly reassuring. Would my formerly proper bride really allow a strange man to fondle her by the firelight? Somehow, the idea of Gaby with another woman was less threatening. But why, then, was I fixated on the idea of watching her touched by a guy, enjoying a strange cock? Wasn't girl on wife the universal male fantasy?

She didn't respond, except with a wicked grin that lit up her eyes. Gaby tossed me a fresh pair of shorts. I noticed that this pair was an older, tight fitting variety I used as spare swim trunks.

"I can't fit underwear under these," I warned.

"Just don't catch your cock in the zipper." She was already opening the door as I slid the shorts on. I hurried to catch up as she went directly out to the beach.

The fire pit was not on the nude area of the beach, but rather was in a shelter cove well south, beyond even the 'full attire' zone. It was apparent that the party had been underway for some time before we arrived. The flames were sparking high as the pig roasted on its spit. Several lithe young women danced in the shadows by a table laden with cheeses and fruit, cocktails splashing over the edges of their cups as they swayed. One oversized man juggled in their midst. Gaby giggled at that sight, instantly in a fun spirit.

My eyes scanned the crowd for the two blondes, or the trio from the parasailing boat. It was odd that I was so obsessed by them, not even having met them, and with a beach full of nubile women. But there was no denying that blood surged to fill my cock at the thought of watching the sort of scenes which I had imagined earlier.

I located the "plain janes" first. In keeping with my sense that they were wallflowers on a trip seeking adventure, but still not breaking out of their shells, they stood together off to one side, sipping drinks, watching the dancers rather than joining in.

"I'm going to get us some punch," Gaby offered. "Why don't you mingle?"

This was my cue to go rescue the wallflowers, but before I crossed even half the distance along the sand, the taller more aggressive blonde popped up from the other direction, emerging from the other side of a knoll. Perhaps in honour of the cool breeze off the surf, she was not nude this time, though she was topless over her blue and white sarong.

Without a word, she walked over to the nearest of the threesome, the leggy brunette. The blonde silently took the drink cup out of the brunette's hand, chugged the contents, then put the empty cup back into the other woman's grip. Then the blonde let out an inelegant belch and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The three shy gals were speechless, but the blonde was not done yet. She stepped closer, right into her victim's personal space and placed a hand behind her neck. Then, she tipped her head forward while tugging her partner closer. The kiss might have been telegraphed, but it still was shocking that these two strangers would suddenly be so intimate in such a casual fashion. In many ways, it was more sensual than seeing sex as I watched the brunette's feet slowly shift, giving her better balance. After initially pulling back to resist the kiss, I saw her lips sliding around, opening wider, as she welcomed the blonde's tongue.

"I hope she likes snowballs," a strange voice said from beside me. I glanced away from the kiss and found the second, smaller blonde standing beside me, dressed to match her friend, but with a wreath of beads around her neck. I stood admiring how the baubles caressed her nipples. I had yet to see her without erect nipples.

She noticed where I was looking. "Yeah, lame, I know, mixing Polynesian luau with Mardi Gras. These should be flowers, but then..."

I glanced away, to see the end of the kiss, the blonde's fingers were gently resting on the brunette's shoulders, but as they stepped apart, one hand dropped, lightly caressing a breast, through the fabric, so quickly it was like a butterfly kissing a bloom. I noticed a resort staffer dropping a wreath around Gaby's neck. He was whispering in her ear. At first, she protested, but then laughed and nodded.

My new acquaintance spoke further. "...beads are the traditional reward to our conquerors."

Just then, I noticed her friend had no beads. As if in answer to my unspoken question, at just that moment Yanic came quietly over the knoll, his neck wreathed in half a dozen necklaces. The button at the top of his shorts was not fastened. A chunk of the waistband was caught in his zipper.

"I guess I know who contributed the snow for the snowball," I mused, not even realizing I said it out loud.

"Jazzy loves giving head. Men, women, it doesn't matter." The little blonde continued. "She loves a good mouthful. Oh, that's Jasmine, Jazzy to her friends. I'm Espy."

She saw my puzzled expression. "Short for Esperenza. I know I don't look Spanish. My Dad was working in Argentina when I was conceived. Mom used to joke I was named after the gardener; though Dad liked to point out that Esperenza was actually the maid."

Espy sighed. "With parents like that, no wonder I grew up to be a slut." She laughed. "I was actually pretty conservative as long as I went to convent school, but then I came stateside for university and the dorm lottery matched me up with Jazzy as a room mate. She unleashed all my passions. And I do mean all."

Jazzy reached over as Yanic walked close to her group. Without a word, she tugged him closer. She kissed him just like she had assaulted the brunette, except grabbing his neck with her right hand. Jazzy's left hand had settled on the brunette's wrist. With slight pressure, she turned her captive inwards, pulling her own head back, and pressing Yanic's lips to the other girl's.

"Introducing her to the source," Espy chuckled.

"My name is Seth. The olive skinned cutie by the bar in the halter is my bride, Gaby, short for Gabriella." It was my turn to chuckle. "Though in her case, it was because her Dad was Gabe and really wanted a son to call Junior. No maids or gardeners involved, I'm pretty certain."