Nude Beach Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are those your friends?" Espy asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I forgot you haven't met." Peg turned and waved from right to left. "The brunette is my little sister Penny, and the redhead is Mary. We all teach at Our Lady of Perpetual Orgasm...ooops, I mean Perpetual Devotion...."

The entire group broke up in laughter. Peggy blushed slightly, but then joined in. By now, other couples and groups of various ages and shapes had gathered. We were a group of about thirty all together.

"Link hands with a buddy and let's all go," Peter said cheerfully. It is a well marked trail, but I still need to lead. Is there a pair who will volunteer to keep the back moving, and not allow stragglers?"

Espy said, "How about three? I could walk with Gaby and Seth."

"Well, the trail is only wide enough in spots for two. Are you experienced?"

"She is way experienced," Jazzy said in a Groucho Marx leering manner. We all laughed louder than before.

"Your friends are a couple. They can go next to last, and you can make sure they don't wander into the bush to make out and get lost..."

Gaby blushed this time.

Peter continued. "...let me pair you up with Lars. He's alone today, and has done the trail before."

A tall muscled blond Nordic god stepped forward. His bronzed skin was not spoiled by a stitch of clothing above his hiking boots. I heard Espy and Gaby gasp in stereo. Gaby couldn't help staring and even started to point. I took her hand in mine to prevent her from embarrassing herself. I kissed her fingers tips and whispered, "Yes, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen before too, and I've seen a lot in locker rooms."

"And...and ....it isn't even hard." She was still staring. Somehow I thought I heard the word "yet" whispered. Maybe it was Gaby, or my imagination, or perhaps it was Espy, muttering from nearby.

"Maybe you'll have to stumble and let that thing bump you from behind," I teased.

By now, Peter had started out, with the oldest hikers seemingly keenest earliest, staying bunched tightly behind him, intent on his narrative about the flora and fauna of the island. Jazzy took Peggy by the hand. Penny and Mary followed them. We were next, with Espy and Lars bringing up the rear.

I was not shocked to see Jazzy grinding her hip gently against Peg as they stepped carefully over the bumpy trail. Penny and Mary however surprised me a bit by sliding their arms around each other's waists and leaning their heads close together. About five minutes into the walk, the lead pack was already around a bend, when Mary turned her head and planted a slow lingering kiss on Penny's lips. I glanced over and saw that Gaby was staring at them, her own nipples threatening to tear through her top.

"I guess that they didn't get grossed out and leave when Jazzy got snuggly with Peggy," Gaby said, grinning. She reached across and massaged my shaft through my shorts with the back of her hand. Mary's hand had slowly slid up Penny's side and was now cupping her breast. I pushed Gaby's arm up, making her own hand rub her nipple through her shirt, just like Mary was treating Penny.

"I wonder whether they watched or joined in." I said.

"I wouldn't want to guess who played with whom, but I'd bet my clothes that Penny and Mary got more than just friendly. You don't touch another girl's boob like that without some history."

My ears perked up at the prospect of escalating and expediting our wager. "Do you think Peggy and Penny did each other?"

"Ewww," replied Gaby. "Sisters? That's incest. Lesbianism is perverted enough. Incest is just gross."

"Who are you calling a pervert, slowpoke?" Espy interjected, closing up behind us. I turned and saw that she was grinning, not really upset at Gaby's comment.

"And you didn't answer my question about what you would bet. You pick yes or no. How about we bet that if you win, you get an hour alone with Lars, no limits. If I win, you go naked the rest of the honeymoon, without waiting for National Nude Day."

"That sounds like Lars gets to be the big winner," Espy contributed. Then she giggled. "And I do mean big."

I turned further. I saw that Lars' pole was swelling as we talked, and now was down almost to his knees.

"I could never take that." Gaby gasped so softly I doubt she meant to say it out loud. She was blushing a deep crimson.

I was intrigued by the practical nature of her objection. Most brides might have said "but I just got married, I'm a faithful wife." Although, since our marriage remained unconsummated, at least technically, maybe faithful was the theoretical element missing. Can you be faithful and celibate?

"I think that if Gaby gets an hour with me, you ought to get your pick of another woman from this group," Lars suggested.

Espy immediately chimed in. "I know I'd volunteer."

"I don't think it's a fair bet," Gaby said, "either way, Seth wins. And no matter what a pervert my husband has turned out to be, I am a good wife, not a slut."

"I think you are just afraid that you don't match up to all the other women here," replied Espy "Going nude doesn't make you a slut. Nor does fucking Lars. You need to fuck a lot more than one guy to be a slut."

"You should know you are one," Gaby snapped. I noticed however that at the word 'fucking' her eyes had returned to Lars' cock, which seemed to throb in response to the idea.

"Just because I love fucking, and go both ways, doesn't make me a slut," Espy said. "THIS would make me a slut..."

As she spoke Espy reached over and gave Lars' shaft one good pump. Then she dropped to her knees right there in the middle of the trail and without further word swallowed his entire length deep into her throat. She grasped his heavy balls in her hand, kneading them as her head bobbed up and down. When she reached the top, she pulled back so that we could see the string of saliva linking her tongue to his slit. Then she bent down again and ran her tongue around the bottom of his fat cock head and then all over the bulging pink knob, licking him like an ice cream cone.

Espy paused before she swallowed his shaft again. "Well, if I'm a slut, this is a great cock to have as a reward."

She flipped her long blonde hair aside like a porn star, making sure that we could see the ease with which she accommodated Lars into her throat. This time, the saliva was mixed with precum when she pulled back.

The rest of the hike had proceeded on, not realizing that the rear guard had paused. Only Penny and Mary had stopped with our foursome. Even Jazzy and Peggy were not in sight.

Espy did not swallow all of Lars next. Instead, she massaged the root of his cock with her tongue, bathing the bottom inch of his lance and his balls in moisture, as her hand teased his sensitive skin on the underside of the mushroom shaped head. Then, she squeezed the shaft near the top just underneath the head, circling it with her fingers. She proceeded to ease the head between her lips until she got down to her impromptu cock ring.

"Teeeeeth," moaned Lars, "easy with the teeth. But don't stop."

"The key is the right balance of friction and lubrication." I turned to see that it was Mary who had spoken. I guess she saw my shocked look.

"Don't judge a book by its cover. I might not be the greatest looking woman alive, but I learned quickly that if the guys hear you know how to give great head, you always will have lots of dates."

"And all that practice made her a great pussy lapper too" giggled Penny, "even though last night was her first time." She squeezed her friend's hand tighter. "We have so much to thank Jazzy for."

"Yeah," continued Mary, as we all watched Espy alternately slide her mouth and fingers up and down Lars' lance, now keeping his tip in her lips at the top of each head bob. "At first, watching Jazzy kiss Peggy was odd, but by the time she started suckling her nipples, I was all tingly."

"Jazzy made me horny enough to attack Mary by the time she was licking out each shoulder from Peggy's neck to the curve." Penny replied. "I think because I was watching her make love to my sister, it felt almost like Jazzy was licking me. My whole body was screaming for a tongue bath."

Mary laughed so hard she grabbed her tummy. "That must have been what I heard then, because I remember looking from them across to you and just instantly knowing that I was going to make you come. I had never ever wanted to taste a woman before, but suddenly I needed not just to do what Jazzy was teaching us, but I had to do it with you."

I looked from Espy to Mary to Penny and then back to where Lars was now humping his hips up, thrusting his cock deeper into Espy's throat, obviously very close to coming. I noticed that Gaby had thrust one hand down my shorts and was gently but definitely squeezing my cock. I reached over to return the favour. However, my path was blocked by her other hand, which was deep inside her own pants.

My shy bride, who had been reluctant to wear her garter as high as Carla insisted at the wedding reception, now was masturbating in public. However, being fully clothed, and with her back to half of the group, no one could see except Lars, who had his eyes closed while Espy continued her magic. She was now matching her actions to his rhythm.

Penny giggled again. "She's sucking almost as hard as last night when Jazzy first swallowed Peggy's clit."

"I guess they're both sluts," Gaby said. This was the first thing she had said since calling Espy a slut. Her anger seemed to have dissolved, perhaps into the puddle in her panties. Her eyes had a far away look. She might just have been nearing climax, but she sounded wistful as she said, "glorious joyous sluts."

"Then we all four must be," said Mary. For the first time I noted a wee bit of a Scottish accent, which added to her red-haired wild charm. Now that I knew she was a slut, not a wallflower, I saw her in whole new light. My cock bulged, not in response to my bride's touch, but because I was imagining Mary, naked, with Penny's tongue tracing Mary's freckles.

"And Peggy and I are bound to roast in hell, if you believe in that idea," said Penny, laughing at the silliness of an angelic slip of a lass like her being a demon.

"No," replied Mary. "It was Jazzy's fault really. She was the one who rolled your own sister over top of you so that your nipple fell into her lips and you had no choice but to taste hers. My eating your pussy was all the distraction she needed to pull that off without you thinking of the consequences.

"So it wasn't like incest at all," Gaby said. Her voice was a faint sigh. I glanced away from watching Espy, who once again had Lars deep into her throat, humming around his meat as her fingers curled around his balls. Gaby was now shaking, her knees weak. I knew her own climax was close. She had forgotten all about me, her hand slipping out of my shorts. The tip of my turgid cock peaked out of the waistband as she stretched it to withdraw.

Mary moaned, though I couldn't tell whether it was Espy, Gaby or me that she was most excited by. She was now openly tweaking Penny's nipple with one hand while unzipping her own shorts with the other.

"I guess you would have to call it incest though," Mary said slowly, "when Jazzy positioned Penny to eat out Peggy while Jazzy showed me her strap on talents."

Penny giggled again. "You sure were a fast learner Mary. I thought it was Jazzy fucking me as I ate my sister. I was too busy at first to look"

"Did it really matter?" I was shocked that Gaby asked this question.

"No, I suppose not. The rubber cock felt better than the weak little boys I've had before. Maybe I'll just give up guys and fuck gals."

"Which was better, fucking or being fucked?" I recognized Gaby's voice, but wondered what sort of alien had taken over her body.

Penny laughed. "I haven't had a chance to be the fucker yet, just the fuckee. You can ask me tomorrow. Peggy wants me to fuck her tonight."

"How was being fucked by the fake cock different from a real one then?" Gaby asked. Now I didn't even recognize the voice, which had taken on a dusky quality I had never heard before. She had slumped against a stump. Her thighs beneath the edge of her shorts glistened with her flood.

"It doesn't throb like a man's cock, but the motion makes it seem that way. The rubber warms up to body temp, and then hotter. Of course, it never goes soft."

"But it never comes. I love how it feels when Seth pumps his goo into my pussy."

"Well, maybe the special part was how Jazzy's full tits pressed her hard nipples against my shoulder blades as she fucked me doggy style. Then, the moment she pulled my nipples, just once, really hard, while she thrust extra deep, I came harder than I ever have with a guy. My sister gushing on my tongue at the same time just was like cream on top of pie."

"I hope Mary wasn't left out." Gaby was smiling, her eyes unfocussed. I glanced down at Espy, who seemed almost to be holding Lars back as if waiting to finish in time with my bride.

"Oh, I think I had as good a time as a girl can have without a man. Unlike Penny, I know I still need real meat. If your question referred to the moment that Penny came while being fucked by Jazzy, well, Peggy was eating me while her sister ate her, and I was bent over so I kissed Penny. It was like swallowing her orgasm, though it tasted just like my own pussy. I guess because she had been eating me." Mary giggled, and squeezed Penny's tits harder. "Even though Jazzy had done it before, I liked how Peggy ate me better. She had a knack for curling her tongue into each fold of my pussy, like she was exploring a deep cavern, and slowly opened me until I was begging for her to suck my clit as if it was a cock..."

"Not that my sister has sucked many cocks," Penny interjected.

Mary continued. "...so Peggy drew me in between her lips and dragged my bud across her teeth, just teasing me. But then she started giving me head, like she was sucking cock. Bobbing up and down as she swirled her tongue around. After the first round I even forgot about it being a girl, I just enjoyed the blowjob. Now I know why guys like them so much. She started flicking her tongue back and forth at the base, holding the tip in her teeth, stretching it up."

Mary was getting an unfocussed look, her hand down her own shorts as her account was interrupted by Lars groaning loudly. His head was thrown back. I could see that his enormous balls were drawn up tight to his groin; Espy's finger was curling back towards his anus, no doubt about to stimulate his prostate and pop his load in a giant surge. Her timing appeared perfectly matched to Gaby's moans, which were building to a crescendo.

"But you couldn't give her a mouthful of come," Penny said.

Mary blushed deeper. "Oh, I came all right, and your sister lapped it all right up. So you got another taste of me when you kissed her good night. Too bad you fell asleep then. Jazzy was still perky. She fucked my ass with her strap-on."

"Wow." That was all Penny could say. She now slumped against a tree beside Gaby. Although she still had only pulled on her nipples, her breathing also suggested orgasm was near.

"What was that like?" Gaby managed to ask

I suddenly realized that I was the only person in our group not near orgasm. My cock was throbbing in my shorts, but I had barely touched it. I then undid the button on the waistband. The force of my surging organ forced the shorts open and they dropped to the ground. I fisted myself, pumping slowly, trying to time the explosion to the others.

"She started playing with my pussy, fingering it," Mary explained. "She kept bringing her fingers to her mouth and telling me how each layer gave her a more complex richer flavour. Then she offered me a taste. I just opened my mouth. I could not speak. I found myself closing my lips around her fingers, sucking them like a baby, or like a cocksucker I guess. She still had the wet rubber cock strapped on. It was pressing between us, and I thought several times it was going to press open my pussy lips and that Jazzy would fuck more like a guy. Except then she worked her fingers loose and kissed me. She came up for air once and said how she loved tasting all the flavours in my mouth herself. Her hands rested briefly on my shoulders but then they danced down my spine, playing a tune that sang out into my cunt like it was the horn of a trumpet. She rubbed slowly at the base of my spine and then cupped my ass. I thought then that she would fuck my pussy while playing with my ass, so I was not shocked when she slipped a finger up my rear. I was so wet it slid right in. Jazzy broke the kiss again to tell me how much she liked my ass. I could not resist as she rolled me around and positioned me. I knew then she was not going to just fuck me doggy style. We had been there, done that."

"Was your ass cherry?" I surprised myself by asking. A day ago, I had written Mary off as a shy retiring wallflower. Now here we were, in a clearing, half naked, masturbating as Espy blew Lars, discussing assfucking. Not your average honeymoon.

Penny laughed, and then moaned as her orgasm began.

"Oh, hush, you hussy," Mary told Penny. "You remember that I told you that giving great head was the best way to always have dates? Well, Penny taught me that assfucking means second dates, one night at the drive in."

"Assfucking means getting dates with other women's men." Penny explained. She glanced at Gaby, but my wife was focused tightly on Espy and Lars. Espy had the root of Lars' cock clenched in the ring made by her fingers as she licked all around the head, tasting his precum, apparently awaiting Gaby's climax. "I could help you with that wood if you want. I so need a cock."

"What happened to swearing off men?" Mary asked.

Penny giggled girlishly. "I don't see Jazzy's strap-on here, do you?"

Gaby had her three middle fingers buried to her wrist in her pussy. With one final twist, she tugged her clit with her thumb, and fell back against the tree, screaming. Espy immediately unclasped the base of Lars' cock and his sperm surged up the shaft, almost striking her in the eye before she redirected the stream to the middle of her mouth, swallowing gobs of goo greedily.

Gaby's climax was noisy, in the relative quiet of the bush. I heard footfalls approaching. Mary seemed to have orgasmed, quietly, and was now slumped on the ground. She shocked me further by crawling the six feet or so over to where Espy crouched. The two young women kissed deeply. I could see their tongues twisting in each other's cheeks as they swapped Lars' cum, re enacting the snowballing moment between Jazzy and Peggy the night before.

I turned my gaze towards my bride. Gaby was watching the kissing intensely, her tongue flicking out along her shiny lips. I sensed that she was tempted to drop to her knees and join in. I hoped for a second that instead, she might fall to the ground and take my load. I pictured her with her own mouthful, sharing that with Peggy.

That didn't happen though. Instead, I spilled my seed out into the crisp air, watching it shower spent to the dusty earth. The intensity of my orgasm was blunted by the slight disappointment.

Just as I shook the final drops off my tip, two things happened all at once. Just as Penny said, "Speaking of Jazzy's strap-on, where did she and my sister end up?"

Before anyone could answer, Peter came around the corner. It was his approach that I had heard over Gaby's groans.

"Where the heck have you been?" he demanded. "You were supposed to be the rear guards against stragglers, not a mile behind the group yourselves."

It took until he finished blurting out this speech for him to absorb the scene before him -the clearing full of half naked people, and that everything short of intercourse had just occurred. Although he had no way of knowing that no one had gotten truly fucked.