Nude Beach Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Will this wedding survive the honeymoon?
7.8k words
4.4
126.1k
30

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

After all of the confusion during the first half of my honeymoon, I guess I should just be grateful that I was still married as Wednesday dawned. With the connivance of my bride's maid of honour, I had booked us into a clothing optional resort for our honeymoon, figuring to relax my wife's rigidity a bit.

Upon discovering that clothing was not optional on Thursday - National Nude Day - my wife, Gabriela, shocked me by making a wager. If I could resist sex - either with her or any of the nubile beauties abounding at the resort, until Thursday, she would join in the festivities naked. By the time we had made the bet, we had already watched lesbian sex on the beach outside our window, so it was a stretch. Each day since had heightened the sexual adventures that we witnessed, and participated in. But our marriage was still not consummated, and neither of us had had sex with anyone else.

Tuesday had ended abruptly, and badly. We had observed, enjoyed, and gotten each other off, watching group sex in a clearing in the bush. We had almost crossed a line when I found myself encouraging Gaby to match of with one of our new friends in a blow job contest, with my cock as the measuring post. Gaby had panicked, and run screaming back to our room.

When I had arrived, I had visions of a Fred Flintstone moment, with me locked out and pounding on the door shouting her name. (Instead, the door was half open, a note fluttering in the tropical breeze.

"Seth: I love you, but am very confused. I need time and space" I read, Gaby's normal elegant penmanship misshapen by emotion into a scrawl. I thought I saw a few tears drying on the paper.

I had thought of napping on the couch, but instead, despite the risks of temptation, I had set off to the nearest bar.

Before I got to the bar, my attention was distracted to a spot along the beach where a small party seemed to be roasting marshmallows in the shade of a beached sailboat. I recognized the three Midwestern teachers, Mary, Peggy and Penny, and our male friends, Peter the guide and Lars. Mary was wrapped in Lars' muscular arms. Penny and Peggy, the twin sisters, snuggled on either side of Peter. All five were nude.

Peter's cock was standing proud in the sunset, bobbing gradually to a full erection as the girls kissed his nipples and nibbled his neck, their hands curving downwards in increasing arcs, coming close to his groin but never more than lightly brushing his weapon, as if by accident.

Peggy bobbed down first, swallowing his length down her open throat in a smooth glide, her fingers cupping his balls, kneading them. I watched her tongue swirl up and down his shaft until her twin bumped her aside. Penny's tongue flicked across Peter's slit as Peg licked down his shaft, her flattened tongue leaving a glossy sheen, and then teabagged each nut in turn.

My attention shifted briefly to Mary, who I noticed was squirming. I quickly guessed that Lars had a finger snaked inside her thigh, likely teasing open her labia. Mary suddenly shifted more abruptly. 'Bingo' thought I, 'he found her clit.'

Lars ran his other hand around Mary's body, taking advantage of the absence of clothes to gain an easy grip on Mary's already aroused right nipple.

Peter was moaning loudly, his hips bumping up off the blanket, forcing his cockhead deep into Penny's throat. This allowed Peggy to slip a finger around behind Peter and as he dropped back down, she stimulated his anus. Penny obviously felt the surge of semen being constrained within her hand. She raised her head, giving Peter's peehole one last kiss, and then released her grip. Great gobs of goo flew into the air, splattering Penny's face, and Peggy's tits. The remnants landed on Peter's furry belly.

Mary boldly leaned between her friends and greedily lapped up the sperm streaks off of Peter's tummy. Lars instantly took advantage of the effect which this had on Mary's positioning, and grasped her hips from behind, tipping her into a doggy style fucking stance. Lars plowed his cock deep into Mary's wet cunt without pause, furiously fucking her, using her hips as handholds to heave into her.

Despite this force, Mary heeded the call when Penny groaned, "quick, someone lick me, his cum is drying on my face." The brunette stuck out her long pointy tongue and lapped up the shiny pearls and slick streaks as if it was caviar.

As Mary did that, Peggy traced down Peter's midsection and proceeded to clean his cock with careful strokes of her tongue, starting at the base and working upwards, lavishing the tip with extra care, her tongue digging into the slit, searching for every morsel. Her fingers curled once more around his balls, milking them, urging a few final drops to spurt into her mouth.

Peggy rolled around and kissed her sister, pressing her face tightly into the triangle with Mary. As the sisters shared Peter's sperm on their tongues, Mary said, "I see you need cleaning too," and proceeded to slide down, exploring the pattern of drying cum on Peggy, licking with long slow flat tongued strokes, all the while driving her hips back against Lars' pulsating penis.

Peggy moaned, wriggling from Mary's attention. Penny helped her sibling by thrusting three stiff fingers into Peggy's wide open cunt, fucking her with her fist in hard cock-like motions. Lars and Peggy both screamed at once, their orgasms merging in the firelight. Mary quickly joined in, but her climax came in a series of cries.

Just then, Peter noticed me watching. "Hey, Seth, don't be shy, come on and join in," he called.

They all laughed loudly as I scurried away towards the bar. It was empty. I guess everyone was sleeping or fucking, the latter apparently being the resort's main recreational sport. But I did not care about company. Drinks were included at the resort, so there was no real limit on how much I could drink, as long as I could raise a finger to my newest friend, Davis the bartender.

I don't know how long I had watched the sex on the beach, but it seemed that the sun was rising on Wednesday before I had more than a single drink, though maybe I sort of lost count.

An amazing number of nude, semi-nude and barely clad vacationers wandered in for eye openers. Davis was suddenly busy mixing Bloody Marys by the bucket full, leaving me to nurse my drink alone.

I was not lonely for long. I had downed one more double tequila with a Corona chaser when Jazzy entered the bar. The tall shapely blonde drew hungry glances from every man in the joint, and more than a few of the women. It helped that she was topless and that her nipples were always erect.

Whatever reason Jazzy had for arriving, she focused quickly on me, flashing me her biggest grin and rushing over to hug me.

"Is everything okay with you and Gaby?" she asked, "Espy and I were afraid that we pushed her too hard."

"I think she'll be fine. She just needs time," I replied, noticing how lovely Jazzy's skin looked around her nipples as her tan lines were almost gone. I felt my cock throbbing inside my shorts. The load that Gaby had refused to suck from my balls was ready to burst forward. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. "Where's Espy?" I managed to croak out.

"I think she went to check on Gaby, should we go see how they are doing?"

"I hope you don't mean you think she could seduce Gaby. She's pretty straight."

Jazzy leaned closer, her nipple tickling my arm hairs, her breath sweet on my nose. Her tongue flicked across her lips. Her hand nudged my knee. I quickly gulped down another shot, and chugged more beer.

"I bet you'd love to watch them though. You saw how good Espy is tonguing pussy and I bet Gaby tastes really special."

"She's really not much for oral," I replied as Jazzy's fingers caressed inside my thigh. I swallowed, my whole body shaking from my conflicted emotions. The good angel on my right shoulder whispered that I owed it to Gaby to behave. That little devil on the left reassured me that what Gaby didn't know shouldn't count. I'm not sure which inspired me to down two more quick shots - the devil, to lower my resistance to temptation, or the angel, figuring to get me too drunk to trespass.

"Trust me," Jazzy purred, her nose now brushing mine, "that girl of mine can convert the most hard core church lady to carpet munching."

"I thought you started her off," I said, reaching for yet another shot.

"But she was a fast learner," Jazzy giggled. I could feel the weigh of her tit bouncing on my arm. "Some gals are born to it I think. Within a week of our first time, she could get me wet anticipating her tongue just by touching my bottom."

Jazzy boldly grabbed my hand. I did not resist as she parked it on her rear. "Like this," she explained.

"I started to want her so much that I would just spread my legs, anytime, anywhere, to be available to her touch, her tongue."

Jazzy giggled and moved my hand. "She might start with just a finger, or three," she laughed deeply, and then moaned as I discovered she had no panties under her sarong. I knew I should reclaim my finger and go back to the room.

"I know what you are thinking, " Jazzy grinned. " and I bet you hope that when you get back, Espy's head will be bobbing between Gaby's thighs, with your bride's fingers clutching my girl's hair, screaming for more."

At this suggestion, my entire body shivered. My cock was trying to rip its way out through my shorts. I could feel the warmth of Jazzy's fingers as they shifted up my inner thigh, almost under the shorts. If she touched me, I might explode right there. The good angel won this round. But the devil stayed in the game, and ordered another tequila as I swiveled around to speak with Davis.

Not to be denied, Jazzy played with my hair around my ears, tracing my hairline down to the base of my neck. Her breath warmed my skin and then she kissed me at the top of my spine, softly, her tongue flitting gently across my flesh.

"Seth, what the hell!"

Gaby had picked just that moment to enter the bar. I managed to turn just in time to see her start to rush away. Fortunately, Espy entered a few steps behind Gaby, and stopped her from leaving.

"Sweetie, I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation" Espy smiled.

"Yeah, I suppose that Jazzy was giving him mouth to neck resuscitation, right? Or she's a vampire, and he always wanted to be immortal? Well, that cunt can have his soul, I'm through with him. Now out of my way, I'm going to pack."

"So I guess Espy didn't eat your pussy, then" Jazzy asked, as sweetly as if Gaby had never called her a cunt.

"What?" Gaby turned, looking at Jazzy, blushing.

"We thought if she seduced you, and I brought Seth back to your room, that worst case, you and he could both have great sex. Best case, we all share a fantastic foursome."

"You, you....bitch!" Gaby started with a stammer, but finished screaming a word which I had never heard her utter before.

While we still stood in stunned silence, Gaby quickly flashed her right arm in a wide arc and struck Espy hard across the cheek. Espy's hair flew wildly about, while her head twisted like she had taken a blow in a slow motion martial arts movie. Time is relative, they say, and at that moment, the seconds stretched slower.

Espy, being an athletic girl, had great reflexes and her own hand came up in response, but with amazing grace, Gaby blocked it with her left forearm. My wife grabbed a handful of her combatant's hair and pulled, hard.

Jazzy started off her stool to intervene, but it was not necessary. Espy's scream broke the spell which Gaby was under, and what happened next was just as shocking as the violence. Instead of releasing her grip, my bride used Espy's mane to pull the young woman close, and then kissed her gently, first on the right cheek, and then on the left. "Are you crying?" Gaby asked softly, "I am so sorry, I don't know why I did that. Something came over me."

"Maybe this non consummation thing is getting to both of you," Jazzy said, but the other two women seemed not to hear. Gaby's fingers were busy tracing the tracks of Espy's tears, as my supposedly straight wife licked the salty trails clean, all the while caressing her companion's smooth tan cheeks with her fingertips.

I watched Espy lower her arms, snaking them around Gaby's waist, drawing my wife closer, until their pelvises were touching. Gaby's tongue teased Espy's lips, and then their mouths linked, closing tightly. I felt Jazzy's fingers tracing up my spine as Espy made the identical motions on my wife's back.

I expected Gaby to realize any second that this scene went against all of her moral upbringing. Instead, I watched as her pelvis humped back hungrily against Espy, the bumps becoming grinds, as if somewhere, stripper music played on.

Espy's other hand began toying with Gaby's hair, which I knew was a great turn on for Gaby, and was working wonders for me as well, not that I really needed any further stimulation. Gaby was now hugging Espy, holding her close. I shifted slightly to see that Espy's ripe young tits were riding up, almost bursting out of her halter, the edge of her erect nipples peeping out into view. I just imagined that Gaby was reacting with equal excitement. Jazzy confirmed this instinct, leaning so close that her own nipple brushed my arm and her breath warmed my ear.

"If you don't grab your wife quickly, some other person will be sucking on those bullet points," she whispered.

"I think you are wishing it could be you," I said, choking on the final words as I realized that Espy's hand was curling inside of my thigh. My cock throbbed in response, but my brain was screaming for her to stop.

"Maybe we should all go back to your room," Jazzy giggled.

My heart caught in my throat. As turned on as I was, I wondered whether my marriage could survive this honeymoon. But it was impossible to refuse Jazzy's suggestion. I was compelled to play out this hand, if only to see what Gaby might do next.

We walked four abreast, and in the female cases, it was literally so, Espy had an arm around Gaby, who was on the far right of the line. The blonde beauty was idly stroking the underside of my bride's right breast as we walked. Gaby in turn had her left arm clutched around Espy, experimenting, as far as I knew for the first time, testing the weight of a firm tit. Jazzy had her hip nestled close to her longtime lover, the rhythm of their steps gracefully causing them to touch lightly. Jazzy had her right arm crossed over Gaby's, and her fingers massaged Espy's right nipple, tweaking it aggressively. My right arm crossed over Jazzy's left as we linked together with me at the outside left. At first, I hesitated, keeping my hand low on Jazzy's hip.

About a hundred yards along the beach, Jazzy chuckled and paused, almost causing Gaby to spin loose, like playing 'crack the whip' as kids. "For goodness, sake, Gabs," Jazzy moaned, "tell your hubby to grab my tit. It's not fair I'm the only one stuck in low gear."

The beach between the bar and our room was still dark, the sun just starting to cast shadows, and virtually deserted. A few small bonfires provided shadowy indications of clusters of partiers recovering from their enjoyment of the night before.

"Are you looking for Mary and the twins?" Espy asked, noticing my wandering glances. "I saw them heading off for a sunrise sail on the way over."

"That sounds like fun," Gaby said.

"Why is everyone laughing?" Gaby added a moment later, feeling left out of our moment.

"Even Seth knows midnight sailing is just another excuse or location for an extension of the group sex." Jazzy explained. As she did so, Espy moved more boldly, taking advantage of Gaby's being distracted, and tweaked Gaby's nipple.

Instead of the yelp I expected, my bride just sighed, and nestled her head against Espy's shoulder. I glanced down just in time to see that Gaby also moved her hand up, so that her fingers curled around Espy's nipple. Gaby tentatively pressed her hand shut, compressing the flesh and squeezing the nubbin.

"Ouch," Espy exclaimed. "So much for the theory that girls naturally know how to touch each other. You need to be gentle and firm all at once, Gabs."

"Can you show me how, Jaz?" Gaby purred. I knew that voice meant she was exceptionally turned on. All thoughts of our bet had left my brain. Of course, by this point most of my blood had abandoned my big brain for the little one in my shorts.

Jazzy took her arm out from around Espy, but did not release me, so as she pivoted around in front of the other pair, I spun to be near Gaby. Jazzy took Gaby's hand in her own, removing it from Espy's flesh. My cock, already stiffer than I ever recalled experiencing before, throbbed painfully, screaming to be released from my shorts, but I told it to behave and to just enjoy the show.

Slowly, Jazzy raised Gaby's fingers and pressed them to her lips, and then offered them to me. I instinctively ran my tongue gently across Gaby's knuckles. Meanwhile, Jazzy bent forward and gave Espy's nipple a single tiny kiss; making her lover giggle, then wriggle.

"That tickles," Espy laughed.

"Watch how much better this is," Jazzy said, bending deeper and slowly drawing the entire nipple into her mouth, closing her lips around the base, but not biting. Without pulling her head back, she simply sucked a bit, gradually increasing the vacuum, tugging the nub away from the breast.

I sucked Gaby's thumb into my mouth, teasing the fleshy pad at the base with my tongue. Then I rolled her hand over, easing my mouth upwards, timing it so that my lips shifted seamlessly from the tip of one digit to the next, and caressing each tip with my tongue. Finally, my eyes shifting from Espy to Gaby, I locked onto her glance as I swallowed her baby finger, plunging my head up and down with increased vigour, mimicking the usual manner in which she most enjoyed having her clit attacked.

Gaby moaned, her earlier anger dissipating as her knees weakened. Jazzy turned, releasing her lip lock, and smiled. Without a word, she ran her fingers gently across Gaby's groin, barely stroking her slit. Then, Jazzy took Gaby's hand in her own, like a parent teaching a child to print. She tenderly placed Gaby's palm beneath Espy's breast.

"Pause here, feel her breathe. Enjoy the warmth. Let it build as she anticipates your touch. Notice how the night air stiffens her nipple even before you touch it, but as her breathing slows and the flesh blushes, the point becomes longer, and seems to want to explode off the body."

Without further comment, Jazzy dragged Gaby's hand up, firmly closing it around the lower curve of Espy's tit.

"Now work from the outside edge inwards, focus on the flesh, let the nipple wait, make her pant with anticipation as she warms. The young blonde gasped, sighed and moaned as my bride followed these instructions. Espy staggered a bit, needing to shift and spread her legs apart.

Jazzy laughed. "I think that Espy likes this much better than the way you did it earlier. Now knead her tit, massage it, and roll it in your hand. No - don't touch the nipple yet."

Gaby startled me by leaning forward and kissing me, while never releasing Espy's flesh. My bride's tongue stabbed between my teeth, but then darted away, as if leaving me to think it was all a dream.

Jazzy copied Gaby, treating Espy to a kiss, making her moan deeper. The next surprise followed right after, as Gaby broke off our kiss and then nudged her face alongside Jazzy's. This forced the blondes to stop kissing just long enough for Gaby's tongue to flick across Espy's lips even as Jazzy's tongue was still exiting Espy's mouth. For a brief instant, I just stood there, watching all three tongues intertwine.

After a few seconds which seemed like stop action, Jazzy pulled back and said to Gaby. "Now you may ease the nipple away from her tit, but don't be too gentle. "Jazzy closed her fingers over Gaby's hand and guided her through the process. Espy swooned, her knees buckling until Jazzy threw an arm around her. This over corrected the movement, tossing Espy forward and knocking all four of us to the sand in a jumble.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers