Nude Beach Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began by ducking her head lower, coming up from the level of his knees, cleaning the sweat and whatever other fluids were shining on his bulging quads. While doing this, she began pumping his shaft in her hand. I noted that her fingers could not quite close around his girth.

There was no hope of her sucking his entire ball sac into her mouth, so when she reached the top of his left leg, she pulled his balls out of the way, and ran her tongue across the skin between his balls and his anus.

"Too bad both your hands are busy, I bet he'd love a finger up his ass," I muttered. I glanced across at the other four women, but they were still sprawled in a loose lazy daisy chain on the bed, too occupied to assist.

Espy was busy, building up to another climax from the affections of Jazzy, while Cassie tried to help, nibbling Espy's nipples even as Mary brought the young maid close to orgasm as well. Despite this, Espy had a sense of the moment, and between gasps for air, said, "There's a special butt sized dildo in my bag."

My eyes travelled to the tote lying by the bed, but I remained in the chair and watched my wife's tongue tease the waiter's scrotum before she began licking inside his other thigh. Just before starting there, Gaby paused. Looked right at me and said, "Seth, fuck his ass. I know you are too manly to fuck him with your cock, but fuck him with the dildo. Make his cock super sized for me, so that he explodes another load into my mouth."

"You aren't going to fuck him?"

This was yet another new voice from the doorway to the beach. I glanced in that direction, though I started to get up and take the short trip to Espy's bag of toys. I saw that Penny and Peggy, the two sisters travelling with Mary, were slumped against the frame, with one of them – Penny I think - on her knees, eating her sister's pussy.

"Would you like to do it, Peg?" I asked.

"No, I want it to be you," Gaby insisted. "And no, Peggy, I don't think I want to fuck anybody other than Seth just now. Especially not without a condom. I don't need a little coffee coloured baby to explain to the in laws."

Everyone had a good chuckle as we thought just how awkward that would be. Gaby returned us to reality by reminding me, "Seth, what about Horace's ass?"

Then she plunged her open mouth down over his fat cock, taking about half of it before gagging slightly. There was enough left to fill her entire hand. While I searched in Espy's bag for the dildo, my head was almost next to hers and I had a close up view of her baby finger teasing Horace's dangling balls while her tongue was visible in her cheek as she tried to roll it around his rod, keeping her lips tight to his skin. I could not resist reaching over and caressing the soft skin of her cheek. As I did so, I felt the huge bulb of Horace's weapon bulging in her mouth. I trailed my hand along her jaw and neck line and gave her a kiss on the tip of her shoulder blade.

"I love my bride," I whispered in her ear. The corners of her mouth curled back slightly into a smile as she bobbed upwards on her fleshy treat. She opened wide so that I could see his knob resting on her flat tongue and then she swirled around the rim like an ice cream. He moaned, rocking backwards as she pumped his length.

That seemed to be a good moment to do what Gaby had commanded. I reached around behind the giant waiter and without further ado stabbed the dildo deep into his anus, giving it a little twist to stimulate his prostate, which was after all, where the whole perverse notion had begun.

This had the expected effect of triggering a second explosion out the end of Horace's massive member. Gaby tried very hard to wrap her lips tightly around the rim of his mushroom, but she could not quite get a good seal. Peeping over the big man's shoulders, I saw tiny rivulets of seed seeping down his shaft. Gaby kept massaging his balls, and I sort of forgot to stop reaming him with the dildo, so he kept right on pumping.

Before long, Gaby was making gagging sounds and obviously she was about to start gasping for air. The streams of escaping semen threatened to flood out of her mouth. Fortunately, Peg and Penny interrupted their play and stepped over, each kneeling on one side of my bride. They simultaneously each toyed with one of her nipples as they began licking the surplus goo off of Horace's rod.

Cassie abandoned Espy – though the blonde still had Jazzy munching her through another wild series of orgasms - and slid in behind Gaby. Gently, the young brown maid lifted my wife's head slowly off of Horace's cock. As soon as the head fell free with a plop, the two brunette sisters began attacking it with a vengeance. My attention was diverted however to watching Gaby passing Horace's cum into Cassie's mouth. The maid's throat pulsed repeatedly as she swallowed the offerings.

Horace started buckling at the knees, so I quickly stepped aside and let him slump back into the chair. Although his cock was only half hard, Peggy straddled his lap and started trying to stuff it into her wet pussy while her sister licked the big balls. Mary came over and kissed Peg, then started suckling her nipples.

Gaby and Cassie stood and my bride grabbed my cock as if taking my hand. Cassie took Gaby's other hand and said, "Let's run into the ocean and rinse off."

We started to sprint out of the room and across the sand, I turned to Cassie and asked, "Won't you get in trouble for sex with guests?"

The pretty maid laughed, "Its National Nude Day, anything goes."

Indeed, it did.

12