Nude Beach Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gaby's body tensed for only a heartbeat and then a tremor ran from top to bottom. I could sense her toes curling as the climax built. This seemed like a good time to slip out of the kiss, letting Gaby grasp in more oxygen. I flicked my tongue over her face, lapping up final bits of my sperm, and then followed the trail down her chest. This ensured that she continued writhing, but now I was sure her screams could be heard out the open door onto the beach.

"Don't stop," she commanded when I paused with my nose between her tits. She grabbed my hair again and planted my mouth on her left nipple. I instinctively bit down, a bit harder than usual. Gaby yelped, but again, her hips bumped upwards against my torso, suggesting that it was shock rather than disapproval.

I released her nub and worked downwards, taking care to explore her flesh carefully for stray spray from my ejaculation. Gaby's fingers massaged my scalp, encouraging me.

"I love that you enjoy your own taste," she cooed. Then with a chuckled and a moan mixed together, she added, "and the fact you even like other guy's cream out of my pussy is a special treat."

"One that I hope we can repeat really soon," I replied as I carefully rimmed her navel, and then stuck my tongue inside, stabbing like a cock, but then rolling around her dent.

"That tickles," Gaby laughed.

"In the morning before we leave, or after we get back home?" she returned to the earlier comments.

"Or maybe both?"

I flattened my tongue and explored across from the point of one hip to the other, but the rapidly drying stickiness was confined to the string running almost due north south from belly button to the hood of Gaby's clit.

"Sure. And, if I find the right guy, on the airplane on the way home?"

"Wanting to join the mile high club?"

Gaby giggled, though I was not sure whether that was caused by the conversation of the fact that my tongue was jousting with her fingertips around her clit.

"If you wouldn't mind not being able to watch me get filled up by a fat cock, and then pumped full of cream."

Her hips danced up off the bed, trying to rise and twist left to right at once. The image of her in a tiny airborne laboratory, stand up fucking, was making me want to eat more pussy.

"Maybe we can find a stewardess who will let me fuck her in the galley while you get yours right beside me," I improvised.

"Oh, I hope she like girlie sex too- I can eat your cream out of her while you clean my pussy," Gaby fanaticized as my tongue touched her clit.

It was a good thing there was no fresh cream to clean out of her pussy, because right then Gaby's final climax of this episode exploded, the thrusting of her midsection up off the edge of the bed knocking me sprawling on the floor.

"I guess you like that idea too," I said as I collected myself, thinking about whether we would rest with our room service for two, or take a nap next. My revived cock might have other ideas though.

"Sounds like a wonderful treat to me too, but why wait until tomorrow for another cream pie?" It took me a moment to realize that this was not my nude beach bride speaking, but rather, the voice came from outside the patio door. It seemed we had an audience. With the engorged state of my cock, the idea of food or rest no longer seemed urgent. I paused, my palm wrapped around my shaft, slowly rubbing myself, wondering how Gaby would react.

"Come on in," she invited, not even opening her eyes to see who was joining us.

12