Nude Dancing # 01: Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

Maria interrupted, "Roberto, I want you to meet Senor Domingo. He owns the club." I watched her as she hugged a short, stocky Latino dressed in a flashy three thousand buck Armani suit.

"Juan, this is Roberto...he wants to be a dancer."

"Don't they all," he laughed as he took my hand in his. As his huge paw slowly tightened around mine he asked Maria, while staring straight into my eyes, "And what are his qualifications?"

"He can dance Juan," she giggled as she rubbed up against him.

"He's like sixteen," he answered, still trying to stare me down. Fuck him I thought, maintaining eye contact.

"He's beeg Juan, very beeg," my beautiful friend added.

"Is he?" Juan Domingo asked as he finally let my aching hand free and broke eye contact.

"Can I show him the dressing room...let him meet the guys?"

Juan didn't answer, just nodded his head and then turned to greet someone else. But then he turned back and said almost menacingly, "You know we don't fuck around with amateurs here Maria."

He smiled when she answered back in her most kittenish voice, "You look great in that suit tonight Juan...so sexxxxxxy."

"Get outa here," he ordered with a grin. I was beginning to learn that no one could resist my Maria.

"He's just a big softie," she told me as she led me towards the back of the club. The place was a goddamn madhouse! There had to be three hundred crazed women from eighteen to sixty hooting and screaming. Every table and seat was taken. A naked bodybuilder was dancing on a ten foot diameter stage in the middle of the club. He was well endowed!

There was another small stage at the back. A tall, thin black guy was swinging his dick in large circles as he danced for an adoring group of ladies. As I looked around the club I saw at least ten other naked guys dancing at tables.

"They get twenty bucks a dance," my sexy Latina informed me as I watched.

And as Maria and I snaked our way through the club to the door that led to the dancer's dressing room at least twenty, half drunk women groped me. "This is nuts," I protested when we finally burst into the hallway that led to the dressing room.

"They like you Rrrrroberrrrrto," she purred in my ear while leading me forward.

*****

Half of the ten guys lounging half dressed around the room yelled out greetings to Maria when we entered the room. I watched bemused as she moved from one dancer to the next, exchanging kisses, hugs and greetings. She seemed to know every large cocked guy in town. Finally she turned to me and said, "Hey guys, this is Roberrrrto...my friend, he wants to be a dancer."

Jeers of "maybe when he grows up", "what nursery did you find him in", "where's his mommy" etc., etc., greeted Maria's announcement. Then the insults really started. These guys were tough! And then it started to piss me off. I didn't know then that this was just a typical reception for a rookie at the 'Cock Pit'.

"Well show us your dick junior," a two hundred and fifty pound, heavily muscled giant finally ordered to the jeers of the boys. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Juan had slipped into the room.

"Screw you guys," I said as I turned to go.

"Show then Roberto," Maria insisted, planting herself in front of me.

"Oh show us Bobbbbbby," one asshole yelled in falsetto.

"Fuck you guys," I yelled but didn't move when I felt Maria's fingers at my belt. Just watched the boys as I felt it being undone and my zipper lowered. I was suddenly afraid I'd get a fucking hard-on...that's all I needed. Maria slowly pulled him out.

"Well, he's sure got a cock on him," Juan Domingo finally admitted after my penis had been on display for about thirty seconds. "But can he dance?"

I heard some muttering from the boys about how it looked pretty small to them but Maria quickly announced that I was the best gringo dancer she'd ever seen.

"White boys can't dance," a black guy I learned later was named Philippe muttered.

"Do you have a costume kid?" Juan asked. "An act?"

"I wasn't planning on doing any act," I protested, talking to the owner with my dick hanging out my fly.

"Are there any costumes in the storage closet?" Juan asked the room.

"There might be a couple," somebody offered, "I think Buzz's Batman costume was here when they arrested him."

"Okay Maria," Juan ordered, "get the kid in costume and we'll put him on at midnight...we'll give the girls a little amateur night action. Get them to rate him. Make it a contest. See if they like Robin," he ended with an evil chuckle.

"I'm not going on any stage and stripping for a bunch of --"

"Shut up Roberto," Maria ordered as she grabbed my penis and pulled me towards the storage room next door.

"Do what mommy says Bobby," were the last words I heard from my new friends.

"Bastards," I muttered as I stood next to Maria in a room that was hardly big enough to hold the two of us. A Batman cape and cowl were hanging from a nail on the wall. Maria was trying to pull the t-shirt I wore over my head.

"I can't wear this," I finally said as I stood with the cape around my shoulders and the mask over my face. But I also knew that I wanted to go on...that I wanted to have three hundred women see me naked. See my cock.

"Lift your foot," Maria ordered and then slipped the red, silk penis sheath up my legs. R...O...B...I...N was spelled out in one and a half inch high letters the length of the cloth.

"Christ, it probably hasn't been washed," I said as Maria took my shaft in hand and started to feed it into the soft cloth.

"Stop complaining Roberto," Maria said, then slipped to her knees and after freeing my cock from the silk, popped my penis into her mouth.

I was halfway there when a knuckle rapped on the door and somebody yelled out, "Hurry up Batman, you're on in three minutes."

"We'll have to finish later Robin," Maria giggled as she struggled to stuff my saliva covered cock back into the sheath. "Now put on a good show for momma," she teased as she patted me on the butt. "And remember, you're not supposed to get a hard-on," she added as she pushed me towards the door. Towards three hundred drunk, screaming, lunatics who at a moments notice might turn on me and attack the stage. I was scared shitless.

I was a success! I could lie and tell you it was because I put on a great show, that my dancing wowed the ladies. Or that my magnificent prick turned the tables. But honestly I think it was my obvious innocence combined with my still hard and obviously just sucked cock that did it. A blushing, blond teenager with a long, saliva coated prick. They couldn't resist me.

At least fifty broads had to have rushed the stage and stuffed bills into the elastic band that held my sheath on after I'd completed my two dances. Stroked my thighs. Touched my bum. Caressed my cock. I liked the feeling. And they were feeding me money!

Maria and I counted out two hundred and eleven dollars as we sat laughing in the dressing room. Then, as she was finishing her interrupted blow job, Mr. Domingo burst into the room and offered his hand.

"You're hired kid," he announced proudly just as my penis propelled a first string of thick cum down Miss Cabrera's throat.

A little later, at the bar, over a Bud, Mr. Domingo and I (with Maria's advice) agreed to a deal. I could only work a couple of days a week for the rest of June, but once school was over I agreed to work at least five nights a week all summer.

"I can only work the nights my mom is on overnight shift," I'd explained.

"Your mom?" Juan asked dubiously.

"She works the overnight shift in the ER at County General," I'd explained.

"You live with your mom? How old is this guy anyway Maria?" he'd demanded.

*****

...and that's how come I was sitting in the dressing room at the 'Cock Pit' talking to my friend Philippe about the sexy group of ladies at table thirty-one some seventeen weeks later. I was a veteran of the sex wars by then. And I loved it!

Okay, maybe you can argue that dancing naked for a bunch of crazed, horny, half drunk women wasn't the healthiest activity for an eighteen year old boy. But what eighteen year old, sex crazed boy wouldn't enjoy getting paid for showing his penis to ladies who were all too willing to whisper invitations in his ear.

I was making over twenty-five hundred a week and so far had gone home with six women, including a forty-two year old lawyer, a thirty something kindergarten teacher and a sweet coed from the local community college.

But now, the group that I was about to go out and dance for happened to include my older, and only sister Natalie. A sister who'd almost broken my heart when she'd left for university almost twelve months earlier...

Thursday, August 31st 2006, The 'Cock Pit'

"So, are you planning on ever working tonight?" Philippe asked, bringing me out of my reverie.

"Yeah sure...where's my cowl," I asked, looking again at the monitor that showed my sister and her friends.

"And remember," he added as I started towards the door and the club beyond, "If you're planning on fucking one of those sweeties, take the sexy redhead."

I wish, I thought as I plunged into the lights and noise that was the 'Cock Pit'.

*****

"There's Batman," squealed Chrissie Welsh, the cutest little bride-to-be, when I approached the girls table. I'd always liked her.

"Where's Robin?" Jacqui asked as all five girls measured me with their eyes.

A minute later, mounted on a stool between Chrissie's legs, with my cape billowing around her, she announced to her friends loudly, "I founnnnnd him."

She had. Her fingers had found the string holding up the sheathe and had slowly lowered it down my legs, baring my three quarters hard shaft.

"Robin's big...very, very big," she added as her fingers lightly circled me.

Christ, I thought, this is shy little Chrissie Welsh, usually the most conservative of the five friends. Okay, I knew she was getting married and all, and I saw and heard stuff like this every night, and the girls were all pretty high, but still, she's grabbing the prick of her maid-of-honors baby brother!

"Let us see," Jacqui, the wild, black haired beauty to her left demanded. "Grab that end of his cloak Natalie," she instructed my sister. Instead I simply let the cloak fall and turned towards the left and Amanda and Jacqui.

"Jesus," Amanda, the one Philippe had accurately described as the bitchy blond, moaned when she saw my now fully erect penis. I was almost never hard when I danced for clients, instead I had an ability to stay at half mast for dance after dance. It was the only way to survive the grind. Not now though. My cock was throbbing. I slowly spun around, past Jacqui who was licking her lips, past Chrissie, then past short, sexy Trish with the big tits.

"Don't look Natalie," I heard Jacqui warn my sister, "after you've seen Robin you'll never want to go out with Charlie again."

Who the fuck is Charlie, I suddenly wanted to know as I stopped in front of my sister. Her face was smiling merrily as her eyes watched the python swaying just inches from her mouth.

"Charlie's arm isn't as big as Robin," Trish agreed.

"You guys are terrible," my sister complained but even she was laughing. I turned back to the bride. I knew if I kept looking at my beautiful sister I might just start cumming. I'd never been as excited in my life. Sperming a client was definitely a no-no at the 'Cock Pit'.

I danced three songs for the bride and I must say she certainly took the opportunity to practice her penis handling skills while she had the chance. My guess was that her husband-to-be was going to get a good working over on the honeymoon. Then I was announced as the next to go on stage. The five complained but I promised to return to their table when I was done. "Good," Chrissie said, "I want you to give an extra special dance for my maid-of-honor."

"Your maid-of-honor?" I asked, pretending I didn't know which one it was.

"It's the horny redhead," Jacqui said laughing.

"I am not," Natalie protested grinning.

"She's a real cock slut," Trish said.

"You're all terrible," my sister complained, but her eyes did keep flicking back hungrily to my still hard cock.

A cock slut? This is my sister? "How special?" I asked Chrissie while watching Natalie.

"You'll see," Jacqui promised.

*****

The girls all moved stageside for my two dances, oohing and aahing throughout. But I knew there was no way I could give Natalie a lap dance.

So, when I'd finished my second and last dance I moved to the edge of the stage farthest away from them, naked, tumescent, but then turned back to face them just as I about to slip through the curtain. They were all laughing, cheering, even Amanda who'd never really liked her friend Natalie's little brother.

And then without thinking I did it, just one quick flick of my hand and my mask was pushed off my head. The girls around the stage all started screaming, all except for five young coeds, who after a few seconds hesitation, all broke into dumfounded stares as they recognized me.

The last thing I saw before I slipped away was Natalie's mouth open wide in astonishment, the question 'BOBBBBY?' clear on her lips.

I watched them on the monitor when about three minutes later they trouped out en masse. They had been talking and gesticulating wildly since the second I'd left the stage. And my dear sister Natalie hadn't looked pleased as her friends had bombarded her with questions.

*****

I finished at two a.m. that night. Then I was relieved to find the house empty when I got home twenty minutes later. Showered quickly and then slipped naked between my sheets and waited. I'd known she'd eventually come.

I was still awake just short of three a.m. when I heard the key in the lock downstairs. Listened as Natalie slowly came up the stairs. Waited when she stopped outside my bedroom door, a door I'd purposely left half open.

For seconds she hovered there; I just knew she was staring at me but I said nothing and lay unmoving. She took a few steps away, then returned, then finally hissed, "Are you awake?"

I stayed immobile, and again she turned to go, mumbling a warning, "I'll get him tomorrow," as she moved toward her room next door. A minute later I heard the shower running in our shared bathroom, and couldn't help wondering if it wouldn't have been better to have answered her.

And then a couple of minutes later I sensed her presence in my room. She'd entered silently on bare feet but peeking I saw her by my bedside, her long red hair still wet, hanging loose, her body barely covered by a virgin white, spaghetti strapped chemise that just covered her thighs.

"I know you're awake," she hissed, then after waiting seconds for a response, bent over and as she shook my shoulder ordered angrily, "Bobby...get up!"

I groaned, stretched, then slowly opened my eyes and asked with a question in my voice, "Natalie?"

"Don't Natalie me," she ordered. "I am not happy with you Bobby," she informed me.

"What time is it sis?" I asked sleepily.

"It's time you got your rear end kicked. Are you crazy? Dancing naked? Does mommy know? What's happened to you since I left?" The questions tumbled angrily from her mouth but I knew I couldn't back down. Who was it who said the best defense is a good offense?

"Me! You go away to college and all of a sudden you're going to strip clubs. Watching and touching naked men? Who's this Charlie they were all talking about?"

"Don't change the subject," she ordered as she turned on the bedside lamp.

Gawd she was beautiful. Her aureoles were easily seen through the thin white cloth. Her full round breasts stretched taut the soft satin that struggled to contain them. "You're mad at me huh?" I asked shyly as I sat up against the headboard and drank in her beauty through half closed lids.

"Of course I am! Why are you...I mean how did you ever..."

"It just happened."

"It just happened? That's your excuse? It just happened?"

"Well it's complicated...a long story," I said, trying to rouse her interest.

"I have all night," she announced, then sat down on my bed.

"But," I delayed, delighting in the sight of her body.

"TALK," she ordered as she settled herself next to me against the headboard.

So I told her a story, partly true and partly fabricated. Of course I mentioned Maria Cabrera and her involvement in my introduction to the 'Cock Pit'.

"How old was she? She slept with a boy? Seduced him?" she demanded angrily.

"It wasn't all her fault, I am eighteen," I answered gallantly.

"She's a slut... a prostitute, we should never allow those people into the country," she accused, transferring much of her anger to the lovely Latina.

"I did it for mom too, you know she works so hard Natalie," I offered quietly, opening up a new front. "With all the expenses she has and I haven't helped at all...all my friends work jobs," I added, knowing this would hit my sister hard. This had been a long term bone of contention in our family and I'd known Natalie felt as bad about the state of affairs as I did.

"I wanted to work, I offered," she protested, "you know she'd never let us work. I did get a scholarship."

"I know Nat," I said as I put my arm around her shoulder, "but I thought if I made some money I could send some to you and you wouldn't need as much from mom...and I'd not take any from her...and she wouldn't have to work so hard."

"Oh Bobby," she said softly as I pulled her into my body. I feasted on her tits which were now easily seen down her gaping top. I hoped she was feeling too worried about mom to notice how the sheet in my lap was tenting upward.

The thing about my sister is that while you might get a little advantage over her from time to time she was far too smart to completely fool for long.

"Are you conning me?" she finally asked.

"Me?"

"Bobby!"

"Well...I do sorta like it," I finally admitted with a sheepdog look.

"You like women watching you, touching you?" she asked.

"I like dancing. In front of a crowd, entertaining them. You taught me."

"Hah! You like them looking at your...your thing...your cock."

"Uh huh, I like...showing myself," I admitted with a grin.

"Do you ever...I mean do you ever go home with any of them?" she asked.

"Just once," I lied, figuring that would satisfy her curiosity. "She was a lawyer...from New York...just in town for a couple of days...I know I shouldn't have Natalie...I mean I was going out with Sandy...and I was still seeing Maria," I admitted slowly.

"Oh my gawd, you've turned into a pervert. How many girls are you sleeping with? How old was she?"

"The lawyer?" Seeing Natalie's nod I went on, "About forty."

"That's older than mom. What if she finds out?"

"You're sleeping with this Charlie guy," I answered, trying to get her off track.

"I'm not going out and dancing naked for three hundred men every night. Or sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry."

"You'd be good at it," I said with a little boys grin, using a tone that I'd used for years whenever I'd wanted something from her. "With your dancing ability...your looks...Christ Nat, you'd make a fortune."

"Good thought Bobby, send your sister out to become a stripper so your mom doesn't have to work so hard," she said grumpily. But there was a grin in her eyes as she said it and I pulled her even tighter against me.

"Don't smile," I teased.

"Ha, ha," she grumbled but after a few seconds started to giggle and then asked, "So, when did it get so big anyway?"

"What?" I stalled, wanting her to say it.

"Your thing...your penis," she finally mumbled.

"I don't know...it's always been -"

"Bobby, it's not always been," she interrupted. "It was never like that."

"It sorta grew. I mean you haven't seen it since I was like five or something," I protested.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers