Nude Day Camping with Janna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like it to me," Jimmy replied.

Janna looked around and asked, "Why did you pull over?"

"The campground isn't too far ahead."

"Then we need to get dressed."

"Slip your shorts on and do up a couple of buttons on the shirt. I'll pull my shorts up."

Janna groaned. "This is going to be messy," she said as she picked up her shorts.

"I could do a cleanup but I think that would make things very noisy and messier."

Janna nodded quickly as she turned to put her shorts on. "What do I do if Katy isn't there with her ball gag?"

"Try to swallow a pillow?" Jimmy said with a grin as he pulled his shorts up. "You wouldn't be the first or the last."

*****

The guy at the front gate asked for ID. Jimmy gave him his driver's license and his sister's also. The guy wrote down their names, the type truck, and the license number before he asked, "Do you have reservations? This is a big Holiday weekend."

"What holiday?" Janna asked as she searched her mind for an answer.

"National Nude Day, what else," the guy replied.

Jimmy chuckled at his sister's confused look and said, "Yes, we're with the group camping in the back campground. I think it's under the name of Lewis."

The guy lifted a couple of pages and searched a list. "Yes, the last ten spaces in the backyard." He pulled a map off the bottom of the stack of papers and circled the area of the campsites. He also handed them a booklet. "Rules and regulations. Read them."

With that said, he turned and hit a button to open the gate.

Jimmy handed the papers and booklet to his sister and pulled away. "That was easy," Janna whispered as she studied the map.

"Lewis's grandparents own the place. It's an annual party," Jimmy said. "This is my first year being invited."

"Take the next right," Janna said and then asked, "What is National Nude day?"

"It's not an official national holiday or a legal one except for maybe in New Zealand," Jimmy replied.

Janna chuckled. "But a good excuse to get naked, right."

"Exactly. Not to mention an excuse to get out in nature and drink a little beer."

"I've tried beer but not to my taste," Janna said.

"Good, it'll keep you from doing stupid things."

"Like showing off my tits or climbing in a tub with guys I don't know?" Jana asked.

"In your case yes, in other cases, they don't have to be drunk. They're just crazy and or teases."

"Sounds like some girls I've known in the past," Janna said and then added, "Take the next left and stay to the left. The campsites are at the end of the road."

They passed a few campsites with tents pitched and people either sitting around or standing around. They were of all ages. Janna was looking at the people as they passed and waved back at the ones who waved at her.

Looking at her brother, she said, "They all look so normal except for being naked."

"It's their natural state," Jimmy said with a grin. "It's a lifestyle."

"They look happy and relaxed even with me looking at them."

Jimmy chuckled. "Later, they may be looking at you."

Janna groaned softly and shivered. "Yeah, that thought is just now dawning on me."

At the end of the road, they came to a group of tents on both sides of the road. There were young men and women everywhere, some sitting, some putting up tents, some laying on blankets. The guys wore short and the women had on bikini bottoms.

A tall lanky guy waved them down. "Hey Jimmy, glad to see you could make it."

"Thanks for the invite Lewis," Jimmy replied.

Lewis looked through the side window and asked, "Who is your friend?"

"Janna, meet Lewis our host. Janna will be coming to college this fall and I figured she might want to meet some of the wild people early," Jimmy said.

"Over eighteen, right," Lewis asked with a frown.

"Nineteen the end of next month," Janna replied.

Lewis nodded. "Good, good, you can set up camp in the end spot over there. We're keeping it calm until everyone is here. Park your truck on the end after you've unloaded."

Jimmy pulled down to the last spot on the right and shut the truck off. "Honey, we're home," he said with a grin at his sister.

"Uh, some assembly required," she shot back at him as she opened her door.

*****

As they were unloading the truck, Jimmy asked, "Did you bring your bikini?"

"In my bag," Janna replied as she looked at all the topless people. "Now I'm getting the impact of the voyeur thing," she whispered as she carried an ice chest over to a shady spot.

It didn't take long to get the tent set up along with a couple of chairs, and a folding table. The lantern and stove went on the table. Jimmy used an electric air pump to blow up the air mattress as Janna put their clothing bags and sleeping bags in the tent.

When Jimmy carries the mattress over to the tent, Janna opened the flaps to take it inside. Jimmy let out a low whistle. All she had on was a thong type bikini bottom. "Wow!" he said as he went to get the last of the stuff out of the truck.

Janna was sitting in a lawn chair talking to another young woman when Jimmy returned from parking the truck. "Hey, Katy. Good to see you here."

Katy was a short redhead with fantastic breasts. The lime green bikini bottom showed a sprig or two of red hair at the waistband. "Hey, yourself. Where did you find this gorgeous woman."

"In the bedroom next to mine," Jimmy said with a grin. "But that is supposed to be a secret."

Katy looked at Janna and grinned. "If he was in the room next to mine, I'd have a tunnel through the wall."

Janna blushed and said, "The thought has crossed my mind a time or two."

Jimmy stood beside Katy and leaned close to her and asked, "Did you bring your ball gag?"

"I sure did. I never leave home without it," Katy replied and then looked at Janna. "I take it, I'm not the only noisy one around."

"In my mind, I think so but I don't really know," Janna confessed.

"Such a deal I have for you," Katy said in a low voice as she licked her lips.

"I, uh, didn't know if you did or didn't," Jimmy said. "I'll wrestle you to see who gets there first."

"You start at her tailbone and I'll start at her navel and I'll meet you in the middle," Katy said breathily.

Janna was squirming in her chair and blushing deeply. Katy chuckled and said, "We better find another subject before she starts without us."

"That, that happened during show and tell earlier," Janna whispered.

"You dirty old man," Katy said to Jimmy.

"Hey, don't look at me, she went boom all on her own."

"First time?" Katy asked looking at Janna. When Janna nodded, Katy said, "Those are the best kind. Savor them."

A yellow jeep slow rolled up between the tents and stopped. They turned to watch as Lewis talked to the driver. The Jeep backed up and three young women and a guy got out. The women already had their tops off. They went about setting up camp.

"That should be all of us," Katy said.

"One guy, three girls?" Janna asked.

"That's Elliot. He attracts women like dogs attract fleas," Katy said in a catty voice.

"What's his trick?" Jimmy asked.

"A wheelbarrow full of daddy's money and no morals at all," Katy said with a frown.

Jimmy shook his head. "Some guys have all the luck."

Katy sighed and put her arm around Jimmy's waist. "He's a user and probably an abuser from what I've heard. He won't end well."

Jimmy looked at his sister. "Are you taking notes?"

Her eyes went to her brother's hard dick making a tent in his shorts. "Yeah and I see the perfect pen to jot them down with."

Katy groaned softly. When Janna looked at her, she grinned and said, "He is totally dangerous with his tongue and deadly with his dick."

Janna moaned softly and whispered, "Now there is a couple of notes I'm writing down twice."

Looking at Jimmy, Katy asked softly, "Am I invited to spend the night with you two?"

Jimmy looked at his sister to see her nodding her head. With a grin, he asked, "How many ball gags do you have?"

"Only the one but there are other ways of keeping someone quiet."

Jimmy groaned. "A dick in a mouth or someone sitting on someone else's face."

"Works for me," Katy said and looked at Janna. "How about you?"

"Here I go with the fantasies and dirty thoughts," she replied in a breathy whisper.

"Things only get dirty when you are doing them right," Katy said with a wink.

"Messy also," Jimmy added.

Suddenly a whistle blew a long blast and Jimmy looked around toward Lewis's campsite. He grinned as he saw bikini bottoms coming off as well as shorts. "It looks like party time has begun."

He turned back to see a lime green bikini bottom flying through the air to land on the table. Katy was naked as he looked at her. Janna sat where she had been with her mouth hanging open, her eyes on the red hair partially covering Katy's sex.

Katy grinned and said, "Darling girl, please close your mouth before someone sits on your face or shoves something down your throat."

Janna closed her mouth quickly and gulped before she said, "Do I get to decide which?"

Katy reached over and grabbed Jimmy's dick through his shorts. "You've seen this right?"

Janna nodded and whispered, "The only one I've ever had would never reach my throat even if someone had kicked him in the ass."

Katy laughed and stepped behind Jimmy to jerk his shorts down. His dick hung in the front of the shorts and then came loose to spring up and slap his belly with a meaty sound. "This one is perfect for reaching the top of my throat but then again, I have a big mouth."

Janna made a whimpering sound as she stood up, her eyes on her brother's dick. Her hands went to each of her hips and slowly pulled the strings to undo the bows holding her bikini bottom up.

Katy shivered as her eyes took in the dark patch of short hair on Janna's mound and the fact that the rest of her sex was cleanly shaven. "I'm, uh, glad to see that I'm not the only one who likes a little hair left in place."

"If mine was red like yours, I'd leave more on mine also. It is shocking but beautiful," Janna whispered.

"It also proves she is a natural redhead," Jimmy said as he turned to look at the other young woman around the area. None seemed to have any hair on their sex.

Katy saw where he was looking and laughed. "No grass on any of those playgrounds," she said as she gripped his dick and gave it a pull.

Jimmy turned back and shrugged. "I can take hair or leave it as long as it's not a jungle."

"There are jungles and then there are jungles," Janna whispered. "Earlier this year, mine looked like the Amazon rainforest."

Katy squatted down quickly and grinned as she was eye level with Janna's sex. "You seem to have it under control now."

Janna giggled. "It took some work and borrowing my dad's beard trimmer."

"I, uh, hope you cleaned it up good," Jimmy said as he looked at his sister with wide eyes.

Katy looked around at the well groomed look of the hair around Jimmy's dick and balls. "What do you trim yours up with?"

"I, uh, have my own beard trimmer with the gauge attachments."

Janna looked at Katy with a confused look. "Why would he need to trim his up. I trimmed mine to make things easier to clean."

"It also made it more sensitive," Katy said with a wink. "Been there, done that."

Jimmy shook his head in the direction of his sister. "If I don't like a mouth full of hair, why would I expect a lady not too also."

"The light clicked on in Janna's eyes and she whispered, "Okay." A moment later, her eyes grew wide as Katy leaned in and swirled her tongue around the head of her brother's dick.

Katy leaned back and grinned at Janna. "I see some lessons in your near future."

"I, uh, I," Janna stammered and then groaned softly as she nodded her head.

Katy stood up and let go of Jimmy's dick. "I need a chair and my ice chest. You guys behave until I get back."

They both watched Katy walk away until she disappeared behind a group of people near Lewis's tent. Janna made a soft whimpering sound as she sat down and looked the people over. "I didn't know people came in so many sizes and shapes," she whispered a moment later.

"Yeah, clothes hide a lot of things," Jimmy replied as he moved over to sit in the chair next to his sister. "Your breasts looked a lot smaller when you had clothes on."

Janna glanced over at her brother's hard dick. "Yeah, things do look smaller under clothes."

"You're taking this being naked thing better than I thought you would," Jimmy said.

"Distance between us and other people is helping."

"I think that's why Lewis put us down here on the end. Letting us both have time to acclimatize."

Janna sighed and shifted in her chair. "He's been around nude people more so it stands to reason."

Katy came into sight with a medium sized ice chest in her hands and a lawn chair over her shoulder. Jimmy jumped up and went to give her a hand.

*****

Katy sat her chair up next to Janna and sat down as Jimmy put her ice chest with the one they had. When he came over to sit down, Katy asked, "Are we having a fire later or are we going to join the group?"

"I, uh, think tomorrow will be soon enough to join the group," Janna said quickly.

"Then we're going to need some firewood," Jimmy said standing up.

Katy stood up and looked at Janna. "Are you going to help?"

"Sure," Janna replied, standing up.

The three took their time picking up sticks in the edge of the woods. The woods were flat for a ways and then sloped away down toward a creek. "I wonder if there is a place to swim down there," Jimmy said.

"Lets get some more wood and go have a look," Katy replied.

They returned to camp to pile up the wood they had collected. Jimmy led the way as they returned to the woods. The slope was gradual down to the creek. It was wider than they had first thought and fairly deep.

Katy waded into the water that came up to her knees and shivered. "Cold enough to make my nipples hurt," she said as she looked up the creek and then down stream. Not seeing anything like a pond, she waded out.

They did find a couple of bigger pieces of drift wood for the fire. As they headed back toward camp, Katy said, "We'll have to ask Lewis about a place to swim."

"Tomorrow," Jimmy said as the came around the tent. There was four pieces of firewood stacked next to their pile of limbs and sticks.

Katy chuckled. "I'm betting on this being from Lewis," she said as she went to her ice chest. She got out two wine coolers and a beer. She handed the beer to Jimmy and one of the wine coolers to Janna.

"I'm sorry but I don't like beer," Janna said holding the cold bottle back out toward Katy.

"It's not beer and I think you will like it," Katy replied and looked at Jimmy. "Maybe I should have asked if it was alright with you."

Jimmy shrugged. "A wine cooler or two probably won't hurt anything."

"I'm not really old enough to drink," Janna said.

"I won't tell mother, if you don't," Jimmy said with a grin after he took a swallow of beer.

Janna sipped the wine cooler tentatively and then grinned. "This I could get used too."

Katy chuckled and said, "A lot of the higher classed girls like them. More flavor and less hangover."

The three sat sipping their drinks watching the rest of the people slowly gathering around the area in front of Lewis's tent. Another group was gathering in front of Elliot's camp site.

Janna shivered and whispered, "I'm not sure I could be as outgoing as most of those girls."

"I thought you were getting used to being naked. You looked natural and relaxed as we gathered firewood," Jimmy said looking at his sister.

"With just the three of us, I don't have a problem. In the back of my mind, I know other people are looking at me but...." She paused to take a deep breath.

Katy nodded. "But they are over there and you are over here. This is only my second time out here and I'm still coming to grips with the naked thing. Last time I was with two girls I know from school and right in the middle of everything."

Janna shivered again and said, "Don't get me wrong, just the thought of people looking at me naked keeps my motor running on high speed."

Katy laughed. "If I told the truth, the thought of all those eyes has me wet halfway to my knees."

"Would you like a towel or a tongue to clean that mess up?" Jimmy asked with a grin.

"A tongue would make an even bigger mess," Katy said, returning his grin. "Anyway, my ball gag and the rest of my stuff is still in my car."

"Need a hand getting it?" Jimmy asked.

"You or your sister?" Katy asked looking at Janna.

Janna groaned and shook her head. "I'd have to walk over close to all those people."

Katy grinned and said, "No ball gag, no tongues for you or for me."

When Janna looked at her brother's dick Katy laughed. "That only solves half the problem."

Janna groaned again and stood up. She downed the last of the wine cooler and whispered, "They might make me come by looking but they won't kill me."

"I'd be careful making assumptions like that. Some of those girls can get kind of touchy, feely," Jimmy said as he stood up. "I'll see what I can whip up to eat while you guys are gone."

Katy looked at Jimmy and nodded. "All I brought was some things to make sandwiches out of. I can cook at home but out here I'm out of my element."

"Hamburgers or sloppy Joe's?" He asked.

"You decide," Katy said as she took Janna's hand. "Come on. Let's see just how hard you can come from a dozen pair of eyes."

Janna made a moaning groaning sound. "Hard enough to fall down as I go boom."

Katy gave her a hard look. "Don't make me give you mouth to mouth resuscitation."

"That would just make her come even harder," Jimmy said to their backs as they walked away.

*****

Jimmy had the stove set up and three hamburger patties fried up by the time Katy and Janna returned. He was toasting hamburger buns over the open flame. He looked at the two and then looked at his sister. "Well, how did it go? I don't see any dirt on you so I guess you didn't fall down."

Katy chuckled. "It was touch and go several times but she held it together."

"One, one touch and I would have gone boom big time. Luckily, people gave us space and only looked and waved," Janna said in a breathy whisper.

Katy took a small gym bag and a makeup case over and stuck them in the tent. On her way back, she snagged two wine coolers and a beer from her ice chest. When she handed one to Janna, she took a grip with her whole hand.

A few seconds later, she swapped hands and held it by the neck with two fingers. "Cold, cold, cold," she said and she moved it back to her other hand.

Katy grinned and said, "Stick it between your legs, it'll boil in a minute."

Jimmy laughed and laid the last bun on a paper plate on the table. "Better yet, come fix your burger. It'll get your mind on something else like food."

Cheese, lettuce, pickles, mayo, and mustard were at the ready. Three burgers were made and eaten in record time. Katy stood looking at the camp stove as she ate. As she finished, she said, "That thing isn't much different from my gas stove at home."

"Just smaller," Jimmy said after he finished the last bite of his burger. "I have bacon and eggs for breakfast."

"I was camping with the wrong bunch last year. They had plenty to drink but not much in the way of real food. Junk food mostly."

"I cooked, so who is doing the dishes?" Jimmy said as he looked from one young woman to the other.

Janna looked at Katy and said, "I think he's talking to us."

Katy sighed and looked at Jimmy. "Have you got a pot big enough for hot water to do the dishes?"

Jimmy opened his supply box and got out a large boiler. "I'll show you how to light the stove while Janna gets the water."

"Uh, from where? The creek?" Janna asked.

"There is a water faucet over there," Jimmy said with a grin.