Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all that he knew, even if his wife and sister-in-law stripped naked and had sex with their guests, sexually frustratingly, his wife's mother and grandmother may not even strip naked. Even if they did strip naked, chances are that they may not have sex with him. Feeling uncomfortable stripping in front of the movie stars, forget about them having sex, his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law may renege on their agreement and not even remove their clothes. With both women morally modest, perhaps feeling uncomfortable seeing him naked, his naked body may be more of a turn off than a turn on.

If Christopher was expecting anything, forget about his wife having sex with movie stars, all he wanted was to see his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked. All he wanted was for them to see him naked too. Any more than that would be a bonus. Yet, if he did, indeed, have sex with her mother and/or her grandmother while his wife and sister had sex with the movie stars, perhaps, this Nude Day could be the beginning of a weekly, monthly, or yearly swinging adventure.

'Wow,' thought Christopher. 'How hot would that be if my wife, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law all embraced the swinging lifestyle. I'd love to be a swinger.'

It was blatant that if Diana and Briana could have had sex with them that night, by their obvious sexual excitement, seemingly, they would have had sex with one, two, or all three of the movie stars. His sexual fantasy come true, Christopher would love to watch his naked wife and his naked sister-in-law having hot sex with three, celebrity men while he watched and masturbated himself. With his sexual fantasy come true, Christopher would love to have sex with his mother-in-law and/or his grandmother-in-law while his wife and sister-in-law had sex with Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can only imagine the pillow talk I'd have with my wife about her and her sister having sex with their favorite movie stars and me having sex with her mother and grandmother. Perhaps, after the death of Gloria's husband, George, he haunts this place and makes everyone who lives here a swinger.'

Truth be told, he was just as sexually excited to image seeing his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked as he was sexually excited to see Diana naked on their Honeymoon night. Yet, with them possibly going back on their word, he wondered if the women would go through with and honor the contractual agreement of him buying the house from a swinger and nudist and celebrate Nude Day naked? Would the women who lived under his roof for free honor their verbal contract and strip naked for Nude Day? Would tomorrow be the day that he finally sees the females of his extended family naked?

'I hope they don't disappoint me by not stripping naked. I hope they all not only strip naked but also spend the day celebrating Nude Day naked. I'd love to have some sexy, naked fun in the pool with my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law,' thought Christopher. 'I'd love to get them drunk enough for them to allow me to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them. I'd love to get them drunk enough that they'd willingly feel and voluntarily touch me, feel me, fondle me, and grope me.'

While allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, he imagined his sexy sister-in-law stroking his cock before sucking his cock and fucking his cock. Again, while allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, he imagined his MILF of a mother-in-law stroke his cock before sucking his cock and fucking his cock. He imagined his GILF of a grandmother-in-law not only allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body but also, he imagined her stroking his cock and sucking his cock before fucking his cock too.

# # #

Before the movie stars arrived, confronted by the stark reality of incestuous nudity or not, Christopher wondered how this Nude Day naked, family celebration would evolve, if indeed it would even happen. A new wrinkle in their Nude Day celebration, they had three uninvited houseguests arrive unexpectedly. Their appearance could work as a positive or as a negative. With him keeping his end of the bargain by helping to support them with free rent, setting himself up for disappointment nonetheless, he wondered if this naked, Nude Day, family celebration would happen as agreed and as promised.

Will they all strip naked or will they allow their embarrassment and shame to break their verbal commitment? Will they willingly and voluntarily celebrate Nude Day and spend the day naked or not? Even more than that, will they allow him to photograph their naked bodies as proof that they celebrated the naked holiday naked? He'd love to photograph his wife's relatives naked. Just as he'd love to photograph his naked sister-in-law, he'd love to photograph his naked mother-in-law and his naked grandmother-in-law. He'd love to show his friends sexy photos of his naked sister-in-law, his naked mother-in-law, and his naked grandmother-in-law.

If their consciences, shame, guilt, and remorse wasn't enough, they had three, famous men in the mix either encouraging them to strip naked and/or complicating things for them to remain fully clothe. Perhaps, feeling guilty, ashamed, and/or remorseful because of the movie stars presence, he feared that the women may change their minds about stripping themselves naked in front of him and the men. Especially now with the three, celebrity interlopers, he suspected that this Nude Day naked celebration may not happen as expected, as promised, and as planned.

'Fuck,' he thought. 'Forget about having sex with any of them, this was my big chance to see them all naked. After of months of living with them and allowing them to live here rent free, I need to see them naked. I need them to strip naked. I need them to spend Nude Day naked with my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law. As if they're my very own, personal, naked models, I need to photograph them all without their clothes.'

Yet, no matter. Even if they didn't remove their clothes and celebrate Nude Day naked, he was ready to remove his clothes and celebrate Nude Day naked in front of his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law. He'd even celebrate Nude Day in front of the movie stars naked. He didn't care. Perhaps, him removing his clothes would motivate and inspire them all to remove their clothes to celebrate Nude Day naked too.

If his wife's relatives weren't going to expose their naked bodies to him, he was ready to expose himself to them. He was ready to show his erect, naked prick to his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law. Moreover, if Diana and/or Briana paraded around the movie stars naked, he'd do even more than just expose himself to the women. If Diana and/or Briana dared to have sex with Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer, he'd masturbate himself in front of his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law. Perhaps, inspiring them to have sex with him too, he'd allow them to watch him cum.

Alas, instead of the naked holiday being a blast, with him the only one ready and willing to get naked, sadly and frustratingly, he imagined Nude Day being a bust. If they did strip naked, he wondered how his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law would react to him seeing them naked. Then, when he stripped naked in front of them, he wondered how his wife's, female relatives would react to seeing his naked, erect prick. Now, adding a new dimension to their naked, family day, he wondered what role, if any, the movie stars would play in their having or not having a Nude Day, naked, family celebration.

Even if they did strip naked, cowering and with their forearms and hands covering their naked breasts and their other hands covering their naked pussies, or covering themselves with a towel, he imagined his wife's female relatives reluctantly stripping naked. He imagined none of them staring at his naked prick in the way that he'd ogle their naked asses, their naked tits, and their naked pussies. He imagined them hiding behind patio furniture and trees or staying submerged neck deep in the pool or in the hot tub. He imagined them refusing to allow him to take nude photos of them as proof that they celebrated Nude Day naked.

Yet, now that there were three, handsome movie stars in the house, Diana and Briana seemed energized. They seemed ready to expose themselves to the men and strip naked. Something they weren't before, they seemed not only sexually excited but also motivated to celebrate Nude Day naked. Further, they not only seemed sexually excited about exposing their naked bodies to the three, famous men but also, they seemed ready to have sex with the celebrity men. He only hoped they'd allow him to photograph their naked bodies to not only show to Gloria but also to his horny friends.

Surprisingly and sexually excitingly, not as interested in the movie stars as were Diana and Briana, mother Mary and grandmother Agnes seemed more interested in flirting with him than they were in being naked in front of the Hollywood hunks. In the same way that their daughters and granddaughters freely exposed their nearly, naked bodies to him, his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law paraded around him in their short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns on Nude Day Eve. Perhaps as a prelude to Nude Day, they deliberately gave him down-nightgown views of their big, naked breasts and up-nightgown peeks of their naked pussies.

Yet, it was one thing to walk around him in their sexy nightgowns without having the modesty of wearing a robe but it was quite another thing to walk around him totally naked. It was one thing to flash him glimpses of their long line of sexy cleavage and to flash him their naked pussies when crossing and uncrossing their long, shapely legs, but would they strip naked? Moreover, would they allow him to photograph them while they were naked? A good sign, with them seemingly set for Nude Day by sexually teasing him while wearing their sexy nightgowns, he suspected that they would strip naked.

Now that he was imagining them all naked, he'd love nothing more than to see them all naked. Even more sexually exciting than him seeing them naked, he wondered how they'd feel about seeing him naked. In the way that he'd ogle them, would they ogle him? In the way that he'd stare at his sister-in-law's, mother-in-law's, and grandmother-in-law's naked tits, asses, and pussies, he wondered if they'd stare at his naked cock, testicle, and ass.

More than just staring and leering at their naked bodies, he wondered if they'd allow him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them. Even more sexually exciting them him having his wicked, sexual way with them, he wondered if they'd have their wicked, sexual way with him. He wondered if they'd touch him, feel him, fondle him, and grope him. He wondered if they'd allow him to not only see and photograph their naked bodies but also if they'd allow him to have sex with them.

In the way that Diana and Briana obviously wanted to see Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and/or Matt Bomer naked, Christopher wanted to see Briana, Mary, and/or Agnes naked too. In the way that Diana and Briana wanted the celebrity men to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and grope them, he wanted to touch, feel, fondle, and grope his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and/or grandmother-in-law. In the way that Diana and Briana wanted to have hot sex with the three movie stars, he wanted to have hot sex with his wife's sister, her mother, and/or her grandmother.

As if it was Christmas Eve and he was an excited child who couldn't sleep while waiting for Santa Claus, Christopher couldn't wait for Nude Day. Ready to forcibly strip his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law naked if they refused to undress and celebrate Nude Day naked as promised, he needed to photograph them all naked. He needed to prove to Gloria that, as they had all contractually agreed, they had all celebrated Nude Day naked.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.