Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously ready to sexually shock them, as if Diana was wearing a hospital, dressing gown open in the back, her long, sexy legs and round, naked ass were proudly on display as soon as the three men walked in the kitchen. As she confessed to her husband over pillow talk later that night, she admitted that she felt a familiar, warm wetness between her slim, shapely thighs by the anticipated thoughts of the famous actors seeing her naked. Her nipples, partially hidden by the apron and playing peek-a-boo with her every movement, were already erect and hard with the sexual anticipation of the celebrity men seeing her without her clothes.

Christopher was surprised, yet not surprised, that his wife, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law all honored their promise by stripping naked. Even though they all agreed to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day without their clothes in exchange for free rent, he didn't think they'd actually go through with it and actually do it. He figured they'd have second thoughts as the dreaded Nude Day, naked holiday approached. He thought Briana may strip naked but not Mary and definitely not Agnes.

Shocking him and sexually exciting him, he was surprised that they were already in the kitchen naked when he entered. Had they not kept their promise and removed their clothes, giving him little recourse, he couldn't evict his wife's sister, mother, and grandmother from his house for not celebrating Nude Day naked. His wife would never forgive him. Yet, no doubt, thanks to George's ghost, shocking him and sexually exciting him, he was further surprised, an understatement, that they not only stripped naked without him pressuring them but also that they willingly and voluntarily gave him sex.

'Thank you, George,' he thought while still not believing that they were all in the kitchen naked and he was in the kitchen naked with him too. 'Wow. I can't believe they're naked. I can't believe they gave me sex, albeit partial sex. Sexual fantasies really do come true. I can't wait to see what happens next when the women expose themselves to the movie stars.'

# # #

If he wasn't surprised enough by seeing his wife's grandmother naked, he was even more surprised when Agnes took his prick in her hand, stroked him, and allowed him to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his grandmother-in-law naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over her allowing him to not only see her tits but also fondle her tits and finger her nipples while she stroked his cock. He only wished he could have shot a load of his cum all over her naked breasts.

'Maybe later, she'll stroke me again. Maybe later, she'll allow me to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. Maybe later, she'll allow me to cum all over her big tits,' he thought.

If he wasn't surprised enough by seeing his wife's mother naked, he was even more surprised when Mary allowed him to touch her, feel her, kiss her, and masturbate her before taking his dick in her mouth and sucking him. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his mother-in-law naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over her allowing him to not only touch and feel her everywhere but also to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. He only wished he could have ejaculated his cum in Mary's mouth and watched her swallow.

'In the way I'll hopefully have sex with Agnes again later, maybe later, I'll have sex with Mary too. I can't wait for my mother-in-law to finish blowing me. I can't wait to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum. Maybe later, while my wife and her sister are busy having sex with three movie stars, hopefully, I'll be having sex with not only my wife's mother but also her grandmother too,' thought Christopher.

If he wasn't surprised enough by seeing his wife's sister naked, he was even more surprised when Briana allowed him to bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his sister-in-law naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over her allowing him to fuck her from behind while he felt her and squeezed her naked ass. He only wished he could have fucked her harder and faster, ejaculated his cum inside her, and given her his baby.

'Maybe later, giving me sloppy fourths after she has sex with the three movie stars, Briana will allow me to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my wife's sister. I'd love to cum in her cunt and give her my baby,' he thought. 'I'd love to make my wife's sister my cum slut and my sexy bitch.'

Yet, interrupted and nearly caught in the act of having partial sex with his sister-in-law after having partial sex with his mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law, as they all promised, he was eager for the women to sexually satisfy him later. Just as he couldn't wait to cum across Agnes' big breasts, he couldn't wait to cum in Mary's mouth and in Briana's pussy. If that wasn't enough, he couldn't wait to watch three, celebrity men have sex with his wife and his sister-in-law. Even more sexually exciting than that, he couldn't wait to photograph them all naked and show their naked pictures to his friends.

When their three uninvited, albeit welcomed guests entered the kitchen, obviously, something they both weren't embarrassed to do, he was surprised yet not surprised that Diana and Briana were ready to remain naked in front of their movie idols. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to see them naked, it was even more sexually exciting knowing that they were ready and willing to expose their naked bodies to the movies stars. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that his faithful wife and his prude of a sister-in-law were naked, he couldn't believe his modest mother-in-law and his moral grandmother-in-law remained naked too.

'Whores. Whores, they're all whores. Just as George said that they were, they're all whores. Just as George said, with some women more whores than other women, all women are whores,' thought Christopher. 'My wife, her sister, their mother, and their grandmother are all whores. Glad that they're all whores, now that I've seen them all naked and they've all seen me naked too, I can't wait to have sex with them again.'

He thought of his naked wife unembarrassed and unashamed. He thought of his naked sister-in-law unembarrassed and unashamed. He thought of his naked mother-in-law unembarrassed and unashamed. He thought of his naked grandmother-in-law unembarrassed and unashamed. He thought of them all naked and ready to give him sex. His erotic dream come true, what more could he want than to see his wife's, female relatives naked and having sex with them?

'Whores! They're all whores,' thought Christopher again. 'Yet, if they're all whores for stripping naked and wanting to have sex with me, then what does that make me for stripping naked and wanting to have sex with them? If they're whores, then I'm a whoremonger,' thought Christopher. 'I'm just glad that, in the way that I'm a perverted grandson-in-law, son-in-law, and brother-in-law, they're all perverted whores.'

Obviously, for my wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother to strip naked and remain naked in front of three, strange men, they are, indeed, all perverted whores. Obviously, for me to be sexually excited to see them naked in front of three men, then I'm just as perverted as they are. I only hope that the three, celebrity men strip naked too.

I hope that Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer want to have sex with my wife and sister-in-law as much as Diana and Briana want to have sex with them. I hope that they want to have sex with my wife and sister-in-law as much as I want to watch them having sex with them. I hope that they want to have sex with my wife and sister-in-law as much as I want to have sex with my grandmother-in-law and mother-in-law.

With them ready to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and/or fuck my cock, I'm glad that my wife's, female relatives are all whores. Yet, with me as eager to have them stroke my cock, suck my cock, and/or fuck my cock, I'm as incestuously perverted as they are. I can't believe my wife's, female relatives not only stripped naked but also want to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with them.

'Wow,' he thought. 'This is going to be the best Nude Day, naked, family celebration ever.'

# # #

It was one thing for them all to strip naked in front of Christopher but quite another thing to remain naked in front of their famous houseguests. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to see his wife naked, it was even more sexually exciting to see his sister-in-law naked while knowing that they both wanted Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer to see them naked too. Obvious his wife and her sister stripping naked was the first step to them having sex with the three celebrities and with him. His sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law remaining naked was his proof that they wanted to finish having sex with him too.

'I still can't believe they're all naked. How hot was that for my wife's sixty-something-year-old GILF of a grandmother to allow me to see her naked? I can't believe I'm seeing her naked. I can't believe I saw her naked tits and her naked pussy. I can't believe she allowed me to fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. For an old broad, she still has amazing breasts. For an old broad, she has an amazing body. I can't believe she stroked my cock. Instead of just giving me a hand job and allowing me to cum on her naked breasts, I hope she allows me to fuck her too,' thought Christopher.

Without a doubt, this Nude Day was a success because of George. Without a doubt, he was the one responsible for them all stripping naked. He was the one who encouraged Christopher by telling him how to sexually seduce his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law if they didn't strip naked. He was the one who whispered his sexual suggestions in not only his wife's ear and her sister's ear but also in their mother's and grandmother's ears too.

'Thank you, George, wherever you are,' he thought while looking up at the ceiling as if George's spirit was there somewhere in the kitchen.

As if he was still receiving a hand job from Agnes, he continued thinking of his wife's grandmother fingering his prick and stroking his prick while allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts. Not sexually satisfied with just a hand job, he wondered if she'd fuck him. With his cock possibly the first prick in her mouth, he wondered if she'd suck his dick. As much as he'd love to cum all over her big tits and in her pussy, he'd love to cum in her mouth too. How hot would that be to cum in the mouth of his wife's grandmother?

'Like mother like daughter, and like grandmother like granddaughter, how hot is that for my mother-in-law's mother to give me a hand job while allowing me to feel her tits and finger her nipples? Stroking me not too fast and not too slow, as if my cock was her dildo that she was shoving in and out of her cunt, she was gripping me with the perfect amount of pressure. How hot is that for Agnes to want me to cum all over her naked breasts? I can't wait to cum for my wife's grandmother. I can't wait to cum all over her big tits,' thought Christopher.

Now that he was done thinking of his wife's grandmother naked and having sex with her, he thought of his wife's mother naked and having sex with her too. In the way that he thought of his grandmother-in-law giving him sex, he thought of his mother-in-law giving him sex too. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining Agnes and Mary naked while having sex with them.

'How hot is that for my wife's forty-something-year-old mother to allow me to see her naked? How hot is that to be naked in front of my mother-in-law? She has an incredible body for a mature woman,' thought Christopher. 'How hot is that for my mother-in-law to French kiss me while allowing me to touch and feel her naked body everywhere? How hot is Mary wanting me to masturbate her pussy in exchange for her stroking and sucking my cock? How hot is that for Agnes' daughter wanting me to cum in her mouth? How hot is my mother-in-law wanting to swallow my cum?'

He looked around up at the ceiling again as if George was there watching him.

'Thank you for your help, George,' he thought.

Now that he thought of having sex with his wife's grandmother and mother, he thought about having sex with his wife's sister.

'How hot is that for my wife's sister to allow me to see her naked? Her sexy body is as sexy as my wife's body? How hot is that for my sister-in-law to see me naked,' thought Christopher? 'How hot is that for my sister-in-law to allow me to bend her forward while touching and feeling her naked breasts, fingering her nipples, and feeling and squeezing her naked ass? How hot is that for Briana to invite me to fuck her from behind, cum in her pussy, and give her my baby? How hot is that to stick my big, hard prick in my sister-in-law's warm, wet pussy?'

With his wife giving him her permission to not only have sex with her grandmother but also with her mother and her sister, he couldn't wait to celebrate Nude Day with them in the backyard. He couldn't wait to get them all in the pool. He couldn't wait to go for a walk with each of them and get them alone. He couldn't wait to have sex again with his wife's grandmother, mother, and sister. He couldn't wait to cum for his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, and his grandmother-in-law.

'Now that they gave me a taste of what's in store for me later, I can't wait to finish having sex with them all. I can't wait to for Agnes to finish giving me a hand job while I continue to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples. I can't wait to shoot gobs of cum all over her big tits. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I cum all over her naked breasts,' thought Christopher.

Going from thinking about having sex with Agnes, he thought about having sex with Mary.

'I can't wait to finish masturbating Mary. I can't wait to continue rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I can't wait to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers while making out with her and French kissing her. I can't wait to feel her, fondle her, and touch my mother-in-law everywhere that a son-in-law should never sexually touch, feel, and fondle his wife's mother. While wondering if she looks like and sounds like Diana when cumming, I can't wait to watch and hear Mary cum. I can't wait for her to finish giving me a blowjob. I can't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum,' he thought.

Then, thinking of fucking Briana, he went from his mother-in-law blowing him to his sister-in-law fucking him.

'If it's not enough to have sex with my wife's grandmother and mother, I can't wait to have sex with my wife's sister. I can't wait to fuck Briana,' thought Christopher. 'I can't wait to fuck my sister-in-law hard and fast. I can't wait to see and hear her cum. I wonder if she sounds like her sister, her mother, and or/her grandmother when cumming. I can't wait to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I can't wait to cum in her cunt and give her my baby.'

Then, he thought of their three houseguests entering the kitchen to see his wife, her sister, her mother, and her grandmother all naked. He wondered what they're reaction would be to seeing four women from three generations naked. He wondered if they'd stay to celebrate Nude Day or if they'd be in a hurry to leave. If they stayed, he wondered if they'd strip naked too and have sex with Diana and Briana.

'I can't wait for the three celebrities to see my wife, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother-in-law naked. Maybe they'll join us in our Nude Day, naked, family celebration and will strip naked too. I can't wait for my wife and her sister to hopefully have sex with three men while I watch,' thought Christopher. 'I can't wait for Briana, Mary, and Agnes to all have sex with me again too.'

# # #

Now that there were three, famous houseguests, and now that the women were already naked, he wondered what else his wife and her family would willingly, voluntarily, and sexually do. Would his wife and/or her sister have sex with them? Perhaps, where she wouldn't have sex with his friends, she'd have sex with one, two, or three of the celebrity men. He'd love to watch Diana and/or Briana having sex with these celebrities while he watched and masturbated himself. As much as he'd love to have a threesome with Agnes and Mary, he'd love to watch his wife and her sister being gangbanged.

'While Agnes masturbates me or Mary blows me, how hot would that be to watch Diana and her sister having sex with three movie stars? How hot would that be for my grandmother-in-law and my mother-in-law to have threesome sex with me? I can't wait to see what happens. I can't wait for Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth, and Matt Bomer to walk in the kitchen and see everyone naked.'

Ready to begin the Nude Day, naked, family celebration, as if this was normal behavior, the four women were already in the kitchen naked while cooking. As if Christopher never had his cock in her pussy while ready to fuck her from behind, Briana was making another pot of coffee. As if he never had his stiff prick in her mouth, her mother, Mary, was dicing fruit to bake pies. As if Agnes hadn't stroked his cock, she was still sitting at the kitchen table on a small, hand towel naked while reading her book and drinking her coffee.

With four, naked women ready to greet the three, celebrity men, no doubt, as soon as they saw them, they'd shock the shit out of them. As soon as they saw them, they'd think they were nudists. No doubt, not having a clue about Nude Day and their naked, family celebration, as soon as they saw Diana, Briana, Mary, and Agnes naked, they'd either be sexually aroused or fearfully afraid. They'd either bolt or they'd stay.

Nonetheless, thinking that he'd never see his wife's relatives naked and surprised that he did, he couldn't believe that Nude Day was finally here. He couldn't believe they all abided by their contractual obligation by removing their clothes. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough to see his wife parading around the house naked, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, and his GILF of a grandmother-in-law naked too. He couldn't believe he was naked in front of his female relatives and they were seeing him naked too. Even more sexually exciting than that, he couldn't believe they were ready to give him sex.

'I can't wait for Agnes to masturbate me while I fondle her breasts and finger her nipples. I can't wait to cum all over her big tits. I can't wait for my Mary to blow me while stroking me as I masturbate her to sexual orgasm. While she's staring up at me, I can't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum. I can't wait to fuck Briana. I can't wait to cum in her pussy. I can't wait to give her my baby,' he thought.

Now, with it all out in the open and no more secrets, they were all naked. He couldn't wait to photograph them all naked later as evidence for Gloria, the previous owner of the house, that as agreed, they did, indeed, celebrate Nude Day naked. With Christopher not shy or embarrassed walking around them naked, if it wasn't sexually exciting enough that he was seeing them all naked, he couldn't believe they were all seeing him naked too. He couldn't believe they were all ready to give him sex. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd never have to masturbate again over imagining what his wife's, female relatives looked like without their clothes.