Nude Day Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes three of us," I said softly.

Jenny looked at me. Then she took in the long straight ridge in the front of my shorts and the other eye opened. "Uh huh," she whispered softly. "So I see."

Dixie leaned forward and looked my way. "See what?" she asked.

Jenny laughed and said, "The want to be tent in the front of his shorts."

"Oh that. Yeah, it started to grow about the time I leaned over to oil down your tummy and just kept on growing."

Jenny asked, as her thoughts became vocal, "I wonder what it looks like without those shorts,"

"I was wondering the same thing," Dixie said with a grin.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Is it getting too warm out here? Maybe I need to go inside."

Dixie giggled and whispered, "We're not your daughters, ya know."

"Yeah, I do know but you are both well under my ten year rule, even adding your ages together."

"Ten year rule?" Jenny asked.

"I try to never mess with anyone that is more than ten years my junior," I explained.

"I'm twenty four and I think Dixie is close to the same, so that is forty eight. Ten years to that would be fifty eight." Jenny's eyebrows went up. "Just how old are you?"

"I was thirty when Linda was born."

"That makes him, fifty four," Dixie said quickly.

"He doesn't look it," Jenny said, looking around at Dixie.

"Yeah, I thought maybe forty."

"And you are both older than I thought," I said with a shake of my head.

"We both graduate this fall," Dixie told me.

"Uh, huh," I said to no one in particular.

Jenny shivered and then sighed as she sat up on the lounge chair. Her hands came up to cup and then massage her bare breasts. "I seemed to have lost the top to this suit," she whispered and then lowered her hands.

With another shiver, she reached up and untied the string behind her head. As she untied the one behind her with both hands, her chest pushed outward. Dixie and I both licked our lips, which made Jenny giggle nervously. "Two mouths and two nipples, I'd die right here and now," she whispered.

"Maybe you should roll over and get your backside done," Dixie said with a grin.

Jenny looked at Dixie sharply. "Uh, my backside is virgin territory, so to speak."

Dixie laughed and shook her head. "I meant with the oil."

Jenny stood up, grinned, and winked at her. "I knew what you meant. I was just making a point."

As she turned around to lie down on her stomach, Dixie whispered, "I think there is a deep fantasy there, if you ask me."

With a giggle, Jenny whispered, "There very well could be. I'm a virgin in front also and plan on staying that way until I get married."

"The best laid plains of mice and men," I whispered with a grin as I accentuated "laid".

"Women, also," Dixie said with a laugh as she held the tanning oil out toward me. The long reach with one hand shifted her left breast enough for it to pop out of the small narrow strip of cloth covering her nipple. Her left breast was now bare.

I took the oil with a grin and then licked my lips. "I wondered how long it would take for that to happen."

Dixie grinned back at me as she reached up and untied the string behind her head. "It lasted longer than I thought it would," she said as she lowered the top to reveal both nipples and her large full breasts.

Jenny rolled to the side and looked at Dixie. As her eyes took in her bare breasts, she grinned and whispered, "Now I don't feel so weird."

"Darling, you have nothing to feel weird about or anything else for that matter. You have beautiful breasts."

"You both have beautiful breasts," I said standing up. The ridge in the front of my shorts was now a tent.

Dixie eyed the front of my shorts and shivered all over. "Now I really want to see what's under those shorts," she said and then chewed on her lower lip.

Jenny rolled over the other way and looked up at me. For a moment she only stared wide eyed and then she whispered, "I do too but then again I don't. I'm afraid that thing might scare me."

"Scare ya, or scar ya," Dixie asked with a grin.

"Uh huh," Jenny whispered. "I think I'd rather he kept them on while he's behind me."

"I'll keep them on," I said and then added, "For the present."

"Spoil sport," Dixie said and then giggled.

I moved over to the end of Jenny's lounge chair and grabbed an ankle in each hand. I lifted and separated them as I sat down on the end of the chair and scooted forward. Jenny's legs were now spread very wide, her thighs on top of mine. I saw Dixie licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.

Turning, I took the tanning oil from Dixie, and winked at her as I did. "You already did the legs. All you left me is her back and of course her fine ass," I said as I poured oil in my hand.

Setting the bottle on the floor, I leaned forward and started to apply the oil vigorously to Jenny's shoulders and upper back. As I worked my way down, I could feel tight muscles along her spine and massaged those until they loosened up. She would groan softly as I did each one.

By the time, I reached her tailbone, Jenny said, "Oh man, I've died and gone to heaven."

My oily hands slid across her ass cheeks from top to bottom and then from side to side. Jenny shivered and whimpered softly as I used a circular motion to rub the oil into her skin. The crack of her ass kept opening and closing, giving me a view of her darker colored anus with just a string covering it.

I changed back to an up and down motion, the tips of my thumbs following the string at the bottom of her ass crack. Each time my thumbs brushed her anus, she would whimper softly and her ass would twitch. The very end of the cloth in front ended right at the opening to her sex.

Dixie whispered right next to my ear, "She is sensitive back there it seems."

"Yeah, it does," I whispered back. "I wonder what a stiff tongue would do?"

Dixie giggled. "How about two stiff tongues?"

"I can hear you guys, ya know," Jenny said and then moaned as I used both thumbs in a circular motion to massage her asshole. She tried to move her hips forward but couldn't.

A moment later, I grinned and slapped her on one ass cheek and then the other. She jerked and then lifted her ass slightly. "Hey, don't be teasing now."

I smacked her on each cheek again and then stood up. "Who's teasing?" I asked. "It's just that I wouldn't want to scare my daughters when they got back and found you with a scarlet red ass."

Jenny moaned and wiggled her ass. Dixie whimpered and asked, "How about two red asses?"

I chuckled and took a couple of steps back toward the end of the lounge chair. Dixie giggled and grabbed my dick through my shorts with both hands. "Got ya," she said as she looked up at my face.

"And now what?" I asked looking down at her.

"Several things come to mind," she replied as she gave me a squeeze. "Damn, that thing is as hard as rock."

Jenny rolled over on her side and said, "So it is real?"

"Real enough to hurt so good," Dixie replied as she explored the length of my shaft.

"Real enough to make a big mess, if you're not careful," I said as one of her hands gripped the head and the other the base.

Dixie sighed and let go of me as she whispered, "That would be a total waste."

Jenny's eyes remained on the tent in my shorts as she slowly licked her lips. Dixie laughed and shook her head. "I believe our Jenny has an oral idea or two of her own."

"I.... Uh.... I...." Jenny stammered and then she grinned. "Yeah, maybe."

"Talk about scaring the daughters," I muttered as I moved over and sat down on my lounge chair.

"Linda maybe but not Lisa," Dixie said with a grin.

I gave her a hard look and frowned. "That comes under the too much information rule."

Jenny and Dixie both chuckled and Jenny said, "Then you might want to wear earplugs later tonight."

Dixie licked her lips and nodded. "You can say that again."

"Uh huh," I said mostly to myself. Louder I asked, "And who all will be yelling and or screaming?"

"Everybody," Jenny and Dixie both said at the same time and then laughed.

"Maybe I should go camping," I said to no one in particular.

"No way," Jenny said. "It's more fun with you here. Anyway, your eyes and hands on me, has me so wet someone will need a snorkel and swim fins later."

Dixie raised her hand quickly and waved it. "Pick me, pick me!"

"Can two get in on that deal," I asked grinning at Jenny.

Jenny groaned and laid her head down on the lounge chair so she was looking at the floor. "I'd melt into a gooey puddle," she whispered and then shivered hard. "I'm about to right now just thinking about the two of you and poor little old me."

Dixie laughed. "Poor little old you? You'd be screaming so loud, you'd wake the dead."

"And enjoying every minute of it," I added.

The bell rang for the driveway and Dixie frowned. "Damn, there goes my turn at get oiled down."

Jenny chuckled and said, "Linda might go inside and read a book."

Dixie glanced at me and whispered, "Not the way my luck has been running."

"If my oldest daughter is so much of a stick in the mud, how is anything going to happen tonight?" I asked and then held up my hand. "No. I really don't want an answer to that."

Dixie grinned. "Good choice."

Lisa came in the door of the porch carrying a liquor box and Linda was right behind her with a case of beer. Lisa went into the house and Linda opened the old icebox on the porch to put the beer inside. When she finished she came to the screen door and looked out. She frowned as she saw both the young women were topless.

"There's another case of beer but I see I'll have to get it," she said and closed the door.

"We can get it," Jenny said.

"That is if your dad's neighbors aren't shocked easily," Dixie added.

I chuckled. "I don't have any neighbors to speak of. The guy across the street spends most of his time at the local bar and that's about it."

"How about people driving up and down the road?" Jenny asked.

I grinned. "There is that. I'd hate to have a major car wreck in the front yard."

Lisa opened the screen door and looked out. "Oh ya, boobies," she said with a grin and licked her lips.

Jenny sat up and tossed the top she had been wearing to Lisa. "Here ya go."

Dixie laughed and tossed her, her top. "Stuff Linda into this one."

Lisa caught both and grinned at Dixie's bare breasts. "If it covered your nipples then she won't have a problem wearing it."

"Wearing what?" Linda asked from behind her sister.

Lisa held out the tiny top and wiggled it. "We found a bikini top in your size."

Linda frowned and snatched the top away from her sister. "I've got more boobs than you and Jenny put together."

Jenny laughed. "That's true."

Lisa giggled. "Yeah, I know, I live with her remember. I was trying to get her to put it on to prove it."

Linda shook her head and turned back to loading the beer from the second case in the icebox. "If daddy wasn't here...." She mumbled and Lisa laughed.

Lisa winked at me and shut the door. She was twirling the tiny bikini top as she went inside the house. Linda followed her a moment later.

Jenny grinned and looked at Dixie. "Let's go and see if we can loosen Linda up a little."

"I'll sit on her face while you.... Uh, never mind," Dixie said as she glanced in my direction.

Jenny laughed. "I could always stay out here and sit on his face to distract him from all the screaming."

Dixie stood up and shifted her hips from side to side as her eyes went to the front of my shorts. "Daddies lap or the daughters face? Decisions, decisions, decisions."

Jenny stood up straddling the lounge chair. Her legs were spread wide and most of the bikini bottom was missing between her lower lips. Dixie and I both licked our lips and she shivered. "I feel more like that steak now than I did earlier."

"Juicier too," I said with a grin.

"Ain't that the truth," Dixie said softly. Her eyes were on the same place as mine.

Jenny shivered again and walked forward with her legs still spread wide. I could see the suit moving between her outer lips. She groaned as she reached the end of the chair and took a step forward closing her legs. She shifted her hips and whimpered. "Yeah, very juicy."

Dixie chuckled. "Maybe you should sit on the daughter's face."

"She has bragged about breathing through her ears," Jenny whispered and then grinned at me.

I nodded and said, "She gets that from me."

Jenny raised her eyebrows and Dixie laughed as she took her friends arm. "Come on, let's go inside before you think on that too much."

"What do you mean too much, I'm way ahead of the curve on that one," Jenny replied as she followed Dixie inside.

I sighed deeply as I sat back and tried to relax. The too much information act had been breached so many times I was slightly shell shocked. A moment later, I whispered, "Beer in the car." I went to get it and put it away.

*****

Later, I was back in my chair when Jenny and Dixie came out the back door with Linda between them. She had on the tiny top and yes, she did have far more in the way of breasts than I ever dreamed. Her nipples made large tents in the thin cloth. My eyes wander down her flat stomach to a tiny bikini bottom in the same color as the top.

My eyes flew to Jenny and Dixie's sex. They were both completely naked. I groaned softly as they came out onto the sun deck. Linda whimpered several times as my eyes ran up and down her body. Lisa came out the door with a lounge chair under each arm. She had on the tiny bikini that Jenny had had on. Her breasts were as small as Jenny's but her hips were more flared like her mothers had been.

When she turned around and bent over to set up a lounge chair I groaned. Her ass was the same upside down heart as her mothers. The string up the back was out of sight. Linda was watching her sister and moaned when I did. Jenny and Dixie chuckled softly and moved Linda over to the chair Dixie had been in earlier.

Jenny sat down in the chair Lisa had sat up as Lisa sat the second chair up next to her sister. Dixie ended up sitting next to me. Jenny had her feet on the deck on each side of the chair. Her sex was small and oval shaped, low down between her thighs. It was slick and shiny looking. The thin inner lips were fanned out over the plump outer lips.

"She does have a delicious looking pussy," Dixie said in my direction.

When I nodded, Lisa giggled. "Very delicious," she whispered a moment later her eyes on me.

I arched my eyebrows and then let my eyes drop to the small triangle of cloth between her legs. She took a shivery breath and squirmed on the chair. Her ankles were together but as I continued to stare, they moved sideways until they reached the edge of the chair. Her thighs were now wide enough for me to see her slickly shaven mound and just how small, round, and plump her sex actually was.

My eyes wandered back up to her breasts. Her small nipples made pea sized tents in the cloth. She whimpered softly and I shook my head. "Sexy," I whispered as I looked over at Linda. To my surprise she bushed deeply.

"I... I need to go inside," she said hastily and started to stand up. She had moved her feet to the deck on either side of the lounge chair. Her legs were spread wide and the small triangle of cloth was disappearing into her long narrow slit. She looked down and groaned loudly as she jerked her feet up and quickly closed her legs.

"Nice flash," Lisa said with a chuckle and Linda blushed again.

"I... I... I," she stammered and then groaned again as her eyes slowly closed.

Dixie moved her feet to the deck on each side of her chair and slipped down farther. Her slit was also long but her outer lips were puffy and plump. "Show and tell is my kind of game," she whispered as her slit slowly opened until the shiny pearly pink bottom came into sight.

I couldn't help myself as I licked my lips. Lisa giggled and licked hers slowly, her eyes on Dixie's exposed sex. "Yummy," she whispered a moment later, which drew a hard look from Linda. Lisa laughed and stuck her tongue out at her sister.

Linda frowned hard and started to move her feet. She caught herself and pressed her ankles together again. "You need to behave," she said sharply.

Lisa giggled and moved her feet to the deck like the other two girls. The lower part of her plump outer lips slipped out from under the cloth. "No I don't. I'm old enough to do anything I think I'm big enough to do"

I frowned as I looked from one of my daughters to the other. "How did you two get to be so different?"

Linda's head snapped around toward me. "I've always had to take care of my younger sister," she said sharply and then got a horrified look on her face. "I... I... didn't mean that the way it sounded."

I nodded and chuckled. "Yes, you did. I've done the best I can and that wasn't always good enough. Boys would have been a different story but I had no ideas when it came to young women."

"We always... or at least I always understood that," Lisa said looking at her sister.

Linda sighed deeply and shook her head. "You always were more independent."

Lisa laughed. "Wild is more like it."

"Yeah," Linda whispered and sighed again. "And I've always been the responsible one."

"Right," Dixie said with a big grin. "You never have your wild moments."

Jenny looked at Dixie. "More than moments at times," she said with a grin.

"I love this bikini," Lisa said changing the subject. "I feel more naked with it on than I would if I were naked."

Linda squirmed and looked at me under her eyelashes. "There is one too many sets of eyes for me to be comfortable."

"Hey now, I like him looking. It makes me all tingly and gooey," Jenny said with a shiver as I looked at her.

Lisa laughed. "That's not gooey, that's horny."

Dixie sat up and leaned forward to look directly at Jenny's well displayed sex. "I don't know, it looks a little drippy from here."

Lisa laughed. "It always is."

"Hey now!" Jenny protested. "Only when I'm around certain people."

"Yeah, people with tongues," Dixie said and then chuckle as everyone except Linda stuck out their tongues.

Everyone looked at Linda and she groaned softly as her tongue came slowly out of her mouth. Then she glanced at me and sucked it back in quickly.

"I think he's already figured out we both eat pussy," Lisa said to her sister.

Linda gasped and cringed. She couldn't believe her sister had said that aloud.

I looked at Lisa and grinned. "So did your mother."

Lisa's head snapped around my way and her mouth dropped open. "You... uh... she... uh... you," she stammered.

"I think the too much information rule is completely out the window at this point," Jenny said softly to no one in particular.

"What was your first clue?" Dixie asked and then giggled.

Linda looked at me hard and frowned. "Mom wouldn't have done anything like that."

I smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah, she would and did. I can give you a list if you want to make some calls. And in case you're wondering, I was there most of the time."

"Holy shit! Mom and dad had threesomes," Lisa said loudly.

Linda made a weird gasping whimpering noise and stood up suddenly, her legs spread wide by the lounge chair. The tiny bikini bottom was mostly missing somewhere in her slit and everyone was looking directly at her mostly bared pussy. Not much more than her clit and upper slit were covered.

My eyes moved from her sex to her face. "Yeah, the too much information act is definitely history."

Linda groaned and sat back down. "No joke," she whispered a moment later.

Everyone was still looking at Linda's exposed sex as her feet were still on the deck and her legs were spread wide. "Now everyone is getting into the spirit of the weekend," Dixie said and licked her lips.

Linda looked her way and then looked down to where our eyes were. "Oh shit!" She said sharply and started to move her feet back to the top of the chaise lounge. As her legs rose, she looked at me to see me looking at her. She stopped moving her legs and whispered, "Fuck it," and put her feet back on the deck.