Nude Driver on I-26

Story Info
This is a story about a young woman driving nude.
1.6k words
3.56
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howdy! Your old nudist friend Jess here. If you have read my stories before, you know, I usually hang out at Avalon, the nudist resort in the West Virginia mountains.

Recently I have been on the road doing some sight-seeing in Tennessee, and North Carolina.

It was a late-morning in early September. The weather was sunny and warm. The temperature was 80 and rising.

I was on Interstate 26 near Johnson City, Tennessee going toward Asheville, N.C.

As usual, I was watching other drivers to see if anyone was out driving nude.

Most drivers these days are in their own world. They don't pay too much attention to other drivers, let alone notice what they are wearing, or in this case, not wearing.

Knowing from personal experience how exciting nude driving is, and being a long-time nudist, I stay on the look-out for people enjoying our lifestyle on the roads, along hiking trails, you name it.

Just short of driving nude, I think some women drive top-less instead. Others wear a sexy tank top, or bikini top. All this stuff is hot.

I was driving the speed limit in the right lane of I-26. I look in my rear-view mirror, and see a small car that is quickly gaining on me.

The driver passes me. It is a woman, I am glad to see. Kind of a blur she was going so fast. I did not see much.

The young female driver was really moving on, but traffic is heavy. She passes me, but truck traffic ahead in her lane eventually slows her down. My lane moves along better than her lane. I pull even with her. She is trapped by the traffic.

I get a good second look at her. She was driving naked, trapped in the nude for all to see. I bet she was wet as hell.

Even for a 20-year nudist like me, seeing a female nude driver is a rare, welcome, and erotic event, especially in this part of the South.

Seeing a nude driver in conservative Upper East Tennessee is a treat. It would be more likely to happen on I-40 in Nashville or Memphis, where people are more liberal about such things.

The nude female driver on I-26 has Tennessee license plates. Looks like she is from the Rogersville, Tennessee area.

The Volunteer State has the county on their tags, too. That narrowed it down for me. She is pretty much a local gal, maybe 20. College-aged.

But where could this hot girl be going? Then it came to me.

Probably headed to Asheville, which is very liberal. Just about anything goes there.

Then she could get on Interstate 40 going east. A few back roads after that heading south and you'd be at Carolina Foothills Resort in Chesnee, S.C.

CFR in Chesnee is my old nudist club. Great place to swim nude, relax in the hot tub with 10 other nudists, etc.

At her rate of speed, she could easily reach Chesnee in 2-hours from Johnson City.

Meanwhile, back in Tennessee on I-26, she is getting way ahead of me. Traffic is very heavy--she changes lanes often and is almost out of my sight. She drives well, like a good NASCAR Cup driver.

But I decide to chase her down to see that nice nude body again. It was so hot to see her naked. She was wild and brave, my kind of woman. She was trying to escape nude. It made my day.

Of course I just wanted to see her again, nothing else.

I was going to stop for lunch in Johnson City, but my menu choice had changed.

As a true Southerner, I wanted some iced-tea. For lunch, I wanted that hot woman with nothing on her for a lunch munch. In my dreams, right?

I weave in and out of traffic. I had to go 84 mph a time or two, but after about 10 or 15 minutes, I caught the nude rascal.

I pull even with her and wave hello. But the girl is no longer naked. She put her top on at some point.

Seems like Missy had pulled a fast one on me. It was very disappointing to see her dressed on top.

I am certain the girl from Rogersville was nude on the road before. Must have had that top close by on the seat and put it on.

I figure she noticed me getting closer or else she spotted a policeman. Nudity would not get her arrested, but speeding would. Might get me arrested, too.

As I went by her I could not see very well down into her car. My car, like her car, was small. I bet a trucker could have seen her pussy, but I could not. She might have covered it up, knowing my luck today.

As a nudist, it is always good to have a towel handy to quickly cover up your privates, and a long oversized-shirt to cover you from your neck to your legs.

I have come to believe that a lot of women drive bottomless or at least drive without panties sometimes on the interstate.

It is of course exciting to play with yourself in public. Makes the miles fly by quicker than an audiobook on CD.

Why not? It is fun to be nude in your car. Most people don't care what others do.

Saw in Readers Digest the other day that driving nude is legal as long as you don't tease other drivers.

Of course women flash truckers, but they don't complain. They live to see it and love to see it.

With everything going on these days, cops have more important things to do than chase nude drivers.

In Florida on I-95 you see a lot of people driving and riding nude. It seems to me you see more nudity going north.

I figure that is because a lot are tourists in Florida are coming back from the beach. These folks have probably been in a swim suit or less for a week. The regular beaches of Florida are great, but the nude beaches there are fantastic. You also see hundreds of cars with black-tinted windows.

They could be doing some wild stuff, for sure.

I hope for two things for you all reading this stuff. During your lifetime I hope you try a nude resort at least once and I hope you play on a nude beach, at least once. These are fun things to do, whether you become a real nudist or just dream about it. Have some fun folks! Be a home nudist. Sleep nude with your lover.

Later on my trip back to West Virginia from the Carolinas I saw more erotic stuff, this time in an 18-wheeler.

I was heading north on Interstate 81 in Tennessee, between Kingsport and Bristol.

I usually take I-81 and go north through the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. I go all the way to Winchester on I-81, then get off and head on the back roads toward Romney, West Virginia.

Couple ways to get up there from the interstate.

The Avalon nudist resort is up in the mountains, close to Romney.

But, I was on I-81 when I saw my second nude woman during my trip.

I usually go the speed limit or less so plenty of people pass me in the left lane.

I was near the Tennessee-Virginia border when I saw her. I was over 340 miles from Avalon, but ready for some nudity on the road.

It is kind of rare to see a passenger riding shot gun in a tractor trailer, but it happens.

Usually it is a woman. It was a woman this time in the passenger seat of the big truck.

She was attractive and yes, she was nude. I could not believe my luck, a nude driver going south on my trip, now a nude female rider going north.

I could see the second nude lady well. She was way up high in a white big rig. I was way down low in a small car. I could see her nice wide hips and wide ass. She was not fat, but she had great curves. Loved it.

As I've told you men before, even big girls are hot in their own way. Give them a chance. I think their true sexy nature will surprise you.

I do believe I would rather have a heavy woman with big tits than a skinny lady with small tits.

Regardless of my likes, or dislikes, seeing any naked woman out in public is always great to see.

I know what I saw both times on the trip. I am sure I saw two naked women on the highways of the South.

Again I decide to catch up to see the naked rider again.

I caught up pretty easily. The steep grade slowed the truck, but not me.

Just for fun, I stripped off my shirt to show her we were nudist birds of a feather.

I catch the white rig. I pass it on the right, on her side. I am now bare-chested.

It happened again! The nude woman got dressed on top and was now wearing short shorts, too.

Of course she was not driving, it was far easier than the 20-year-old girl earlier.

I stayed bare-chested. It felt good and looked good. My chest was shaved smooth.

In spite of being upset twice by catching dressed women, I know what I saw.

I loved seeing the nude driver and later the nude passenger.

It was erotic as hell, like it always is for me.

Now if I saw a woman's sexy feet on a dashboard, I'd be a happy camper.

That's my story for now. Keep your eyes open on the roads. Some people tell me they never see nude drivers. Well, I do.

Get plenty of spacing between the cars in your lane, then let people pass you on your left. Take a look over or turn your rear-view mirror that way and watch them go by secretly.

It never gets old seeing nudity on the road.

Be safe out there folks. Enjoy the view.