Nude Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you want to continue the session or do you think you have enough?" I asked.

"Ah, thank you, but I think what we have will suffice," Nancy said quickly.

"OK. If you're sure. The pictures are all high definition and you could print a poster sized print with no loss of definition. I have an excellent printer at home if you want me to print some. Not necessarily the nudes, although one of those would make a wonderful picture for a man's wall."

"Um, thanks again. I'll let you know if I want anything printed."

"No problems. How about you, Karen? Do you want a few shots taken before I go?"

"I'm good," she said hastily.

"I didn't mean in the nude," I murmured, "even if you are dressed for that. I thought fully dressed or in your towel. It'll only take a few moments to put on some cosmetics. No? Maybe another time."

The girls very politely ushered me out of the house, giggling between themselves. I had no doubt that the photo session and my performance would be the subject of conversation after I left. I was also quite sure that Nancy would bring a few of the images around for me to print, although maybe not any of the nudes.

In case you're wondering, yes, I did slip Karen her bribe. I don't think Nancy had caught onto the fact that I bribed Karen and I saw no need to enlighten her. What I was contemplating as I headed home was a matter of ethics. Was it ethical to keep the SD card backup I ran in my camera? The full suite of photos was on that. I decided that it was. After all, Nancy might lose her copies and this would enable me to replace them.

Problem solved I turned to my next problem. How did I persuade Karen to face up to my camera? I thought she'd be most photogenic, and probably amenable to losing unnecessary clothing. Something to consider.

12