Nude Secretaries Day: Reporting Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to her. Give it to her, Robert. Don't hold back!" she urged.

Robert didn't. He repeatedly thrust his penis into Tess' warm wet womanhood with all he had. His face was beet red, sweat poured down his brow. He was not a man equipped to withstand stimulation this intense.

"More! More!" Tess begged.

She wanted more. He would give it to her. She was too sexy to refuse.

Robert gave his all. He pounded her with all his might, pushing both himself and the beautiful young babe closer and closer to climax. She rubbed her clitoris savagely as her moaning grew louder and more consumed. "Oooooohhhhhh!"

Robert couldn't handle it. Not when Tess let out a shrill scream of orgasmic pleasure, and not when a burst of feminine juices spurt from her vulva, coating his penis with her sticky wet female ejaculate. Robert could not hold back. His body went tense, and a burst of semen exploded from the tip of his penis and filled her warm wet orifice. Vicki pressed her front side to his backside, and pumped her dildo into his ass firmly, making him cum harder than he had in his entire adult life.

A second and third dollop of semen burst from his tip, and Vicki held firm, holding the gentleman in place until he drained out into her young daughter's pussy.

Slowly, Tess relaxed, and she let her legs settle upon the bed. Robert's pulse returned to normal, and his muscles relaxed as well. Finally, Vicki withdrew her strap-on from Robert's anus, allowing him to withdraw his penis from Tess' vagina. Tess cupped her palm to her vulva, attempting to contain the large amount of semen inside, while she pulled her knees up to her chin. Vicki applied two lip clips to Tess' labia, sealing her lips closed and keeping the ejaculate inside. Tess grunted in discomfort, but kept her thighs pressed to her breasts until her vagina was sealed shut.

"Good work, Mr. Purcell," Vicki said, applying the last lip clip. "You'll get your check as soon as she passes a pregnancy test."

( . )( . )

Monica's round firm ass bounced up and down upon his erect cock. He lay naked on the floor of his office, flat on his back, while the sexy nude brunette worked her butt up and down, undulating her abdomen against his pelvis. Her wet feminine juices dribbled down the shaft of his penis, helping him slide in and out of her tight hole smoothly and sensually.

Her grabbed her hips with both hands, letting his fingers explore her curves while his cock explored her cave. Monica was magnificent, and he wanted no other woman.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned softly.

"Say it," he requested.

"I love you, Matt," she said, moaning louder.

"I love you, Monica," Matt replied. He thrust his hips upward, letting his groin rub against her groin, and pulling back when she pulled back. They worked in perfect tandem, two halves of a whole.

He squeezed her breasts, played with them, and twirled his thumbs around her nipples while she rested her hands upon his wrists. Her nipples stiffened under his touch, and her clit throbbed harder the more he touched her. His excitement grew, his manhood grew stiffer, and her pussy lips swelled and grew wetter.

"Do you think I'm sexy, baby?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, panting. He spoke the truth. Matt truly and honestly believed that Monica was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. He pumped faster, giving her everything he couldn't give to Tess and Vicki, and the more he pumped, the louder Monica squealed. His thick cock head was rubbing against her g-spot and was pushing her ever closer to orgasmic climax. "You're so sexy," he repeated. "So sexy."

She liked hearing those words. Her vagina liked hearing those words as well, and was gripping Matt's penis even tighter and releasing even more wet slippery juices to make both of them feel good. She bounced faster the more excited she got; her breasts bounced, her butt cheeks bounced, her ponytail bounced, her whole body bounced up and down upon Matt's pleasure stick, driving the pair of them to their very limits of erotic satiation.

"Oh baby!" Monica cried. "Oh baby that feels good!"

Matt grunted loudly. She made him feel good, too. He gripped both of her butt cheeks with his palms and squeezed them tightly, thrusting his hips with everything he had into her tight warm sex.

"Oh baby! Oh baby!" she repeated.

Her eyes were clenched shut. Her mouth was open. Sweat covered every inch of her body. Her nipples, hard as rocks, pulsated with pleasure. She rolled her head back and surrendered to her raw primal urges. Matt pushed her, edged her, until she could take it no more. Her body erupted into orgasm; her vagina clenched his penis tightly, making his penis explode inside her. His milky white man cream filled her; the only woman he wanted his cum to touch.

Their bodies grew still and gradually, their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal. Their excited bodies relaxed. They looked into one another's eyes, and smiled, both deeply satisfied with what they had done. Monica climbed off of him and rolled onto her back beside him.

"That was worth the wait," she said.

Matt agreed.

"What time is it?" she asked, still panting.

Matt checked his wristwatch, the only piece of clothing he still had on him.

"Almost five-thirty," he said.

"Good. Hopefully not too many people heard us." They had waited until after Albert left for the day, but there were still some lingerers around the office who likely overheard their activities.

Matt climbed to his feet and put his clothes back on, and Monica grabbed her coat to cover herself. After shutting their computers down for the day, the post-coital couple headed to the elevators, enjoying the silence in the office now that the TV crew had packed up and left and most of their coworkers had gone home.

Monica playfully smacked Matt's butt as he pressed the down button on the elevator. He laughed and smacked her butt in return. When the elevator doors didn't open, Matt headed for the stairwell instead. Before he could open the door, Olivia opened it from the other side. To his shock, she still hadn't gotten dressed since filming her ad spot.

"Liv! What are you still doing here?" he asked.

Amy followed Olivia out of the stairwell, wrapped her arms around her new and very naked friend, and planted a kiss on her shoulder, answering his question.

"I'm looking for Dad. Is he still here?" she asked.

Her question was also answered quickly, when the elevator doors opened and Robert stepped off, followed by Tess and Vicki, all fully dressed once again.

"Looks like you found him," Matt said.

"Hey! Mom's been blowing up my phone," Olivia said to her father. "She says the bakery has a line out the door. She really needs us back there."

Robert looked at Monica, impressed. "Looks like a little product placement really helps, huh?"

Monica shrugged. "I do what I can," she said humbly.

"Well, it was a big help." Indeed, the bakery had not been that busy since they'd first opened it.

Tess approached the four of them, with a bright beaming smile to conceal the discomfort she was feeling from wearing two lip clips still pinching her labia shut.

"It's been really fun working with you guys!" Tess said. "Hope I'll get to see you again sometime!"

Tess gave a warm hug to Amy, Olivia, Matt, and finally Monica.

"You've got a good man," she said to Monica quietly. Monica agreed.

"Sorry things didn't work for you, Matt," Tess said. She nudged Robert with her elbow and touched her belly. "But maybe we'll be family soon?"

"I guess we'll see," Matt said.

"It was nice meeting you all," Vicki said. For the first time that day, she smiled.

She got back onto the elevator, along with Tess and Robert, and Matt and Monica joined them as well.

"See you back in at the shop, daddy!" Olivia said. She streaked down the hallway to grab her clothes from the conference room where she'd left them while Amy followed her.

When the elevator reached the lobby, they found Nick Hosdale waiting on the bench near the security guard's desk, watching the news on the nearby mounted TV screen. Vicki, Tess, and Robert continued out to the parking lot, while Monica stopped to talk with her former student.

"Hey! What are you still doing here?" she asked.

"Just waiting for someone," he said. He smiled at Monica, and averted his gaze when he saw Matt approach.

"I think your dad left a while ago," she said.

"Oh, not him," Nick said.

Julie Downey emerged from the nearby restroom, back in her clothes again, and walked to Nick's side.

"Ready!" she said, and Nick jumped to his feet. He turned to Monica.

"We're just gonna grab dinner down at Chelli's. You guys wanna come with us?" he asked.

"I actually have something I need to do," Monica said. "But thanks! I'm glad you two seem to be hitting it off!"

"Turns out we have a lot in common," Julie said, laughing. Her attention turned to a news report that flashed on the nearby television screen.

"A prank at a local fraternity has left two college students in a very sticky situation. Jenn Vallarta has the story," the anchor said.

The report cut to a female anchor standing in front of the Alpha Tau Zeta house.

"A local student from the Alpha Tau Zeta fraternity at San Amaury University was caught with his pants down, literally, when in the midst of a sex act, got his penis stuck inside a female student's mouth. Twenty-three year old Mackenzie Nesbitt was performing oral sex on fraternity member Ryan van Roden when her lips got stuck to his genitals. Unable to get her free, van Roden called for help from a fellow fraternity member, and when he was unable to get her free, the fellow member contacted emergency services."

The report cut to footage of Ryan lying on his bed while Mackenzie straddled him, with a blur concealing her breasts, bottom, and Ryan's penis. Two paramedics struggled to apply a solvent while Mackenzie thrashed about, hindering their efforts.

"Quit pulling! You're gonna tear my [EXPLETIVE DELETED] off!" Ryan screamed.

"Mmmmmph! Mgggggggffff!" Mackenzie mumbled, twisting and yanking her head around, making Ryan yowl in agony.

"Miss! Miss! You need to hold still!" one of the paramedics said.

"Oh my God, quit biting! Oh hell!" Ryan screamed.

"Paramedics were able to get the students unstuck, leaving van Roden with mild injuries to his penis and Nesbitt with contusions on her lips," the anchor continued. "The paramedics suspect the incident may have been the result of a prank in which a flavored lubricant the students were using had been replaced with a very powerful adhesive. None of the fraternity members questioned have taken responsibility."

The report showed Ryan hobbling out of his bedroom wincing and holding his private parts, while Mackenzie scurried behind him holding her hands over the lower half of her face.

"Poor Mackenzie," Nick said, shaking his head as he watched the screen. "She must be so embarrassed."

"I almost feel bad for her," Julie said, giggling. "Almost."

"You know, I used to have a student who pulled pranks like that," Monica said. She gave the side eye to Nick.

"I wouldn't know anything about that," Nick said, smirking.

Monica shook her head, and walked with Matt out to the parking lot. They reached Matt's Charger, and watched Robert as he drove off to the bakery and the limousine closely behind him, returning Tess and Vicki to the studio. Matt unlocked the Charger and let Monica inside.

"Can you take me to the bakery?" Monica asked. "I want to help out."

"You don't have clothes!" Matt said.

"I'll wear an apron," Monica said.

"The apron only covers your front," Matt said. "Your butt is gonna be bare."

Monica shrugged. "I don't think the customers will mind. Most of them are there because they saw me on TV."

"Your call," Matt said, starting the car.

"I'll just ask Olivia or your dad to drive me home. I think they like me a bit more now."

"How about I drive you home?" Matt suggested. "Since I'll be working there, too."

Monica looked at him in surprise.

"You sure?" she asked.

"They're my family. They do a lot for me. I think I can return the favor."

Monica touched his arm.

"You're a good man," she said. More than a few women apparently thought so.

Pleased with her approval, Matt sped out of the parking lot and headed off to the bakery.