Nude Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tickling her clit while I ran my finger around on her pussy lips.

"Oh God, don't tease me," mom growled at me.

"What do you want, mom?" I asked, not knowing.

She turned her head and mumbled through her heavy breathing and orgasmic whimpering. "Put... put your fingers inside me," she said as shy as a grown naked woman with her legs spread could be.

I put two fingers in and it was like turning a key in a car ignition. Mom growled with pleasure as I inched further into her slit. She lifted herself up and started fucking my fingers in earnest.

It was a glorious sight, watching mom fuck my hand. Her naked body was arched and bouncing around. I watched as her breasts jumped and jiggled in time with her motions and her hair flew around her head in a soft flurry. Amid all the activity I caught a glimpse of mom letting go and enjoying herself for just a moment.

At once, mom stiffened up, jerked her head up, and let out that odd screech she has when she cums. I felt her pussy pulse around my fingers and things got a lot more squishy down there.

I sat there and admired her - her beautiful afterglow. Mom looked over to me as she was basking in it herself.

"Come over here, sweetie," she said, "come here and you can touch anything you like."

I got up behind her and reached around for her boobs because I wanted to snuggle her while grabbing her goods. I went for her breasts first because that was where my hands were. They were soft and floppy and seemed to melt in my hands. They bounced joyfully as I played with them. Mom was still coming off her orgasm and just enjoyed me playing with her.

I moved my hands down her belly to her pussy. It was warm and still dripping from when she came. Mom moaned in anticipation of me touching her there.

"Mmmunh," she growled almost like she was drunk, "you naughty, naughty boy. You're a naughty boy for playing with your mommy's pussy. You like her pussy." She was putting up no resistance. Mom drew her hands away and let me at her pussy alone. I knew nothing about stimulating the area above her pussy, so I just mimied what mom was doing, putting slight pressure on her hood and moving around in slow circles.

"Push the skin back and go in," mom instructed, "press harder please, sweetie."

I did as she asked and mom sighed with satisfaction. I pulled apart the skin where I was touching and that heightened mom's arousal. Mom's breathing got hard and fast.

"In, in," mom urged, "I need you inside me." Her voice was almost a whimper, still struggling with her desire.

I felt around the inside of her lips until I found that place where my fingers could slip in. Her moaning started turning into a growl again. "I want it, I want it in me," mom screamed through her teeth.

Her body was really spasming, her spine flexing and stiffening repeatedly until she was completely worn out.

Mom gently brushed me aside and collapsed on the bed. "That was intense," mom said breathless, "I don't think that I have felt anything like that."

I watched as mom blissfully came down from her high, shaking occasionally in her aftershocks. We snuggled for a little bit until she fell asleep from exhaustion.

I awoke to the sound of mom softly sobbing. I asked her what was wrong.

"I woke up early," mom explained, "and I saw the two of us lying here naked and I thought what have I done? I let you touch me. I let you fondle me. I let you put your fingers in me. Every time, I was a willing accomplice. I'm broken."

I sat up and took her in my arms. "You're not broken, mom," I comforted, "you're a mother who loves her son and wants him to be happy. You just want to be a part of that happiness."

Mom stopped crying and thought about my words. I could tell that she wanted to give in so I pulled her hands away from her pussy.

I ran my fingers around the inside of her labia, which flowered open to my coaxing. My fingers probed around her welcoming hole. Mom's engines started warming up to my touch.

"I want," mom said, trying hard to say the words, "something... more."

My horny teenage brain knew what 'more' meant, but we're talking about my mother, so I needed to be sure what she meant. "More, like my penis?" I inquired.

Mom turned her head away, not able to face me. She nodded a slight 'yes'.

Still wanting to be sure, I asked, "are you sure that's what you want, mom?"

"No," she said, turning to me in tears, "it's something that I CAN'T have. From the very beginning, I tried to tell myself that there was something wrong with me for being turned on and I held it back; but you, you were out in the open, you couldn't hide it. That was how I knew that what was going on between us was real."

If I didn't know that was my cue, my cock sure did. My mother confessing that she has been hungry for my dick from the first time I had an erection? That was the ultimate turn on. A smile broke through mom's tearful face when she saw my stirring cock.

"Let's start over, from the beginning," I told mom, trying to be as disarming as possible, "let's hug."

We both leaned in and hugged. Of course, pressing flesh with my naked mother got me instantly stiff.

We both looked at my erection. I looked up to mom to see what she was going to do. When she didn't act, I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

"It's okay," I reassured her, "I'm already hard. You're just there for the ride."

Mom stroked my cock with gentle strokes, admiring with her fingers every contour. She then held it up and pressed it against her pussy.

"Mom?" I questioned her actions.

"I'm still a little worked up," she said, making excuses for herself, "I just want to feel it there."

Mom grinded her pussy onto my shaft. As her excitement grew, mom started bucking her hips harder into me. As her hungry lips got more excited the deeper I fell into her.

"Mom, I'm inside of you," I said, stating the obvious.

"I know, sweetie, it's okay," she said in a caring, motherly way.

Yes, I was inside her, but instead of wanting to fuck her ragged, I just wanted to stay there, inside her. The warmness from her pussy spread into me and filled my entire body. The way she engulfed my penis; it wasn't tight, like I read about in so many porographic stories - it was more like a gentle kiss, except all over my cock.

Mom couldn't move either, frozen from the shock of her son penetrating her. We stared into each other's eyes, partly from shock and partly from our newly forged sexual bond, until I decided that a little fucking is what we both could use.

I started pulling out and mom gasped like I was going to leave her. When I started pushing it back in, we both exhaled a gratifying sigh. Fucking mom didn't make me want to fuck faster and faster until we exploded - it was more like a grand Thanksgiving dinner that I didn't want to end.

Of course, it had to eventually come to an end. I felt my juice boil up inside of me and I wanted to pull out and jizz all over mom's body, but then I heard mom speak out.

"Ooh, I feel it coming on," she growled, "so help me, I'm going to cum with my son's cock inside of me."

Hearing my mother talk so nasty - I lost it. My cock throbbed heavily and mom yelped in surprise. It felt like my cum was shooting into her like a hose. Two or three bursts, it felt like my balls were squeezing out everything they had. The next two shots were not as strong, but I could feel the cum streaming out of me each time. Then I had just barely a second for a breather, when another jolt shot out of me. When I finally pulled out, my cum was dripping out of her overfilled snach.

"Oh my God," mom said in panic, "what have I done? Why did I let you do that? I'm going to get pregnant. People will stare and know that I fucked my son."

I tried to calm her down, but mom just told me to leave her alone for a while. Unlike the other times she had chased me away after sex, that time felt like it could be the last.

For the next few weeks, mom wouldn't even let me touch her. No goodnight kisses. No goodbye hugs at the door when I leave for school.

I had long since abandoned the idea of ever seeing any skin from mom, let alone hooking up, until weeks later. I was working on my homework when I smelled something wonderful coming from the kitchen. I poked my head in.

"Sit down," mom said seriously, "there's something important we need to discuss, so I made your favorite." Mom was just finishing up and brought us both a plate to the table.

"I'm not pregnant," she began, getting right to the point, "but in the last few weeks, I had a lot of time to think about us. I am fully willing to accept that we... want each other. I can't rationalize it, but it is clear that it is something that we both need. What I can't have is me getting pregnant. We dodged a big one this time and we won't be making the same mistake again."

I made a face at her comment.

Mom took my hand to comfort me. "We can still do things," she continued, "we can do lots of things." Mom flashed a devilish grin. "But there will be no intercourse, not even with a condom."

I sat and processed everything she said. Mom admitted to wanting sex with me and opened the door for us to have more. I understood what a huge step that must have been for her.

"Sooooo?" I asked, not sure where she was going with this speech.

"So," she said back, simply.

"Let's get to bed and you can show me what you mean," I said hopefully.

Mom smiled a reserved smile and walked over to the carpeted area of the nearby living room. She then removed every bit of clothing she was wearing, piece by piece. I thought that I was going to die over that slow torture of watching such a voluptuous woman stripping away each layer for her son - the promise of carnal delights, but just out of reach.

Mom carefully unbuttoned her blouse, starting from the top, giving me an ever growing view of her bra covered cleavage. When she reached the end, she let her shirt just hang there - bits of her chest and belly showing through the opening. She then loosened her yoga pants and slid them down a little before stepping out of them. I admired her plain cotton panties as she folded her pants and placed them beside her. Next was her top that she slid off her arms behind her while thrusting her chest towards me. Her bra was 'nude' (beige), covered most of her breasts and was plain except for a little lace on the sides. Mom fluffed out the shirt and halved it a couple of times before placing it on the stack next to her.

I was getting more excited as mom stripped down to her underwear. I know that I have been getting the nude treatment from her for a while, but a strip show is different - besides, she wasn't naked at the moment and I was eagerly anticipating her to get that way again.

Mom unhooked the catches to her bra in the back and let them slide down her arms in front of her. She looked up at me to see if I was enjoying the view and smiled when she saw that I was. She folded her bra, one cup within the other, and placed it on the pile of clothes.

She hesitated before removing her panties. Even though she had been walking around in the nude, stripping your panties off in a show for your son was an entirely different matter to wrap her head around. She pulled them down an inch, just enough to show the top of her pubic bush. The tease was driving me insane. Mom turned around and pulled down the panties over the curve of her ass to give me a good view before moving on to the main attraction. She turned and, while her panties were partially down in the back, my view of her pussy was mostly covered. Mom made eye contact again to be sure that was what I wanted before pulling them down completely. She pushed them down just halfway down her thighs. She bit her finger seductively at me, like a naughty little girl. After posing for a minute, mom stepped out of her panties and folded them for her stack.

Mom posed for a few minutes while I slipped out of my own clothes. She spread her pussy for me with her fingers while undulating her hips, mimicing a fucking motion. Her legs stepped out just an inch or so to provide a better view.

Her hands then moved up to her breasts, where she played with them - squeezing and pulling on them. She kneaded them around, letting her flesh wobble and jiggle about.

Finally, mom turned to show me her ass. She did a little wiggle before slowing down to give me hip dance.

Undressed, I stepped up to mom to give her a big naked hug. Mom, reluctant to ask for sex from her son, waited for me to make the first move. I sat us both down on the carpet. I looked at her hairy pussy, thinking about what we could do that wouldn't involve inserting my penis in it.

I gently pushed mom on her back. Mom smiled in anticipation. Her mood changed to confused when I 69'd her and dangled my cock in her face.

I didn't know what I was doing, I just tried to pleasure her pussy with my tongue. I started by licking her pussy lips and probing around her with my tongue. Mom moaned in surprise with every movement I made. All the heat and smells from her pussy were trapped in her bush and that immersed me in the moment. Licking up her slit got mom to buck her hips into my face. I felt a soft, growing tremor build within mom until it grew into mom fucking my face, holding my head in place with her legs.

After her orgasm washed over her, mom realized that she hasn't done her part of the 69. She saw my cock dangling in her face and took its entirety in her mouth. Mom didn't know what she was doing either, but I wasn't complaining about this mature woman licking all over my stiff dick. Her technique was more like giving me a handjob with her lips, occasionally punctuated with long, sloppy licks up my shaft. I didn't know what oral sex was supposed to be like, but what mom was doing was okay in my book.

I was so taken by that moment of knowing my mother was sucking my cock that I didn't notice my impending orgasm until it was too late.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I tried to warn her.

I exploded in her mouth, so much that she gagged with my cum spitting out. I pulled out to look.

Mom was looking pretty embarrassed with cum drooling out of both corners of her mouth. I have never seen such a beautiful sight as seeing my mother, naked and with my cum dripping all over her face. I told her the same and she blushed, turning away. Mom wanted to clean her face, but I stopped her.

I explained to her, "there is nothing more beautiful than seeing my love all over my mother's face." Mom was happy that such a simple thing as leaving my semen dripping on her face would bring us so much closer together. Mom didn't clean herself off at all that day and on other occasions when we would have sex, she would ask me if I would like to cum on her face. Cumming on her face became our thing and mom would spend her whole days dancing around the house in the nude with my cum dripping down her face.

From that moment on, we knew our sexual boundaries and that freed us to do it whenever we felt like it; and we felt like it a lot. I always rushed home directly from school for our special 'naked family time.' After sex, we would talk about our day. My grades improved dramatically and mom could finally tell her friends how proud she was of me - of course, she would wipe my cum off her face before seeing them.

12