Nudist Resort Trip Upsets Skin Doc

Story Info
This is the story of my return to my old nudist resort.
2.1k words
3.79
4.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, friends! Your old nudist pal Jess here again, and what a story I have to tell you all this time.

As some of you know, I spend a lot of my time here at the Avalon Resort.

It is a popular nudist resort a couple hours west of the Baltimore and Washington area, in the hills of West Virginia.

I have been coming here since 2005 to relax in the hot tub, and lay out nude in the sun. Going to the Saturday night nude dance is fun, plus I hang out sometimes at the nude bar we have here at the club.

But the story today has to do with what I did on my way to a 2-week beach vacation.

I have always liked Fripp Island, and of course, Hilton Head.

I guess we started going to Hilton Head back in 1969. I was a kid then.

So, you ask where does a nudist guy vacation when he is not at his favorite clothing-optional resort?

Well, we are like you textile folks (people who wear clothes). We go to the ocean, and relax on the beach. Of course, we have to wear clothes, but that is okay, I guess. At least it's different from our usual nudist routine the rest of the year.

I have always worried about going to Hilton Head to a regular beach. I dreamed once that I forgot where I was and stripping naked for all to see.

Can you imagine the news story? "Nudist strips at Hilton Head, beach crowd gets upset." That would be the news story if I got naked at a beach, which was neither clothing-optional or a nude beach.

People would go on local television and say. "We were at Hilton Head, we paid a fortune to be there, then this guy shows up and strips naked in front of our whole family. We had to cover the eyes of our kids. It was terrible."

Next they interview a sexy 25-year-old woman vacationing at Hilton Head. She is from New Jersey. The woman tells WCSC-TV 5 this: "It wasn't that big a deal, if you get my drift. Ha! Ha! The nudist guy really showed his short-comings." Fortunately for me, all this was only a dream.

Every time I go to Hilton Head, I love a day trip to Historic Charleston, S.C.

The seafood is great there, and a walk along the Battery is nice. This time I even go back to Fort Sumter. Later on I took a carriage ride in the historic district.

I am a big Civil War buff. It was like taking a trip back to 1861.

The Confederates tried to buy Fort Sumter before firing on it. Lincoln would not budge, and would not sell the fort out in Charleston harbor.

Yankees would not leave their fort and go back up north, even though their food supply was getting low.

The union soldiers believed they were duty-bound to hold federal property. The Southerners thought the fort and Yanks were in a fort now located in a foreign country to them. Lincoln sent a re-supply ship down there, but the South Carolina forces turned it back.

The Rebs were fed up with the "blue-bellies, inside the new Confederacy."

But was it a new country then or merely the state of South Carolina in rebellion?

Someone wrote at the time that South Carolina was too small to be a Republic, but too large to be an insane asylum.

Like my Fort Sumter visit, going back to places I've been to before is a big part of this story.

You see, all nudists north and south have friends at about every resort they have ever been to. Going to your old club is a reunion of like-minded people who like to get together naked.

Going back to my old club in Chesnee, South Carolina was great. I had not been there in 17-years.

What's more, I had not seen the hot RN named Carol since 2004.

I had a super crush on her back in 2001, as you might remember from the nudist balloon festival story I told this summer.

Carol was special because she took me under her wing, so-to-speak when I was a newbie.

Carol had been a nudist for years before I started living the lifestyle. Her tan was dark, her skin was perfect, and she was gorgeous.

As much as I admired Carol as a person, I was always super intoxicated by her beauty. She had a soft and sexy, teenage-girl voice, but had the body of a woman. To be blunt, she was a world-class MILF.

I always played it cool around Carol, but I always secretly wanted to have passionate sex with her.

Remember the time she invited me to her pool to swim nude and stay the night at her house over in Asheville? You all might have to read the balloon festival story about us.

It a nutshell, it was a one-sided love story. I loved Carol and she was nice enough to let me enjoy my fantasy dream life about her and us. She did not even want to kiss me in real life. Remember that time I kissed and missed?

It happened in Charlotte after we went to see a stage play in the Queen City.

If you missed the story, I'll give you the short version of it.

I got so turned on, I lost self-control. First time that ever happened to me. But I loved the feeling.

One reader of my "Nudity in the Rain" story said I was sometimes too turned on to write good stories. I must admit the comment cuts pretty close to the cotton, as we say down South.

In other words, it has a grain of truth to it. I am usually turned on when I write this stuff in the middle of the night.

Ol' Jess is a sexual guy. I have always been like that.

So, here is what happened with the woman I loved.

I tried to kiss Carol as we were walking in a public park that day near what is called Uptown Charlotte.

Carol liked me as a good nudist friend, but had a lover at the time.

She neither wanted or needed another lover.

So, she wisely turned her head when I tried to kiss her. I kissed her hair instead of her mouth, as I intended.

It surprised me when this happened, but being self-centered, I admired my brave kiss attempt more than I worried about Carol's kiss-dodge. We remained good nudist friends.

I sometimes see myself as the dog that chases the school bus. I don't really want to catch the bus. I only want to see if I can.

The bus represents a woman. I am the dog, who just likes the challenge of the chase.

So, I am on my way to Fripp Island and then I'll eventually end up at Hilton Head.

I get off I-85 in Spartanburg and turn right at the exit into Chesnee. The CFR resort is just outside of town.

I arrive at my old club. I had not been there in 17-years.

I am 62 now. I get out of my car and park it near the pool and hot tub building. I wonder if anyone will even remember me.

I leave my clothes in my car. I take my sun glasses, sun screen and a bunch of towels with me in my beach bag. I also got some ice water out of the small cooler I keep in my car. I keep water and Cheerwine in there.

If you are from the South you will know about Cheerwine, the soft drink from the great state of North Carolina.

We nudists also carry snacks to the club. You know, popcorn, potato chips, candy that type stuff. You get hungry laying out nude in the sun all day.

Candy melts quickly. Better eat it first. Some nudist resorts have restaurants, some don't. Usually you can at least get a cheese-burger and fries for lunch at the snack bar by the pool. At Avalon they would bring your food and a coke right to you.

But now I am at CFR, wearing sunglasses, and my yellow Avalon hat as I go into the pool area.

Since I am not in AANR anymore, the cost for me today is about 50-dollars to stay at the resort all day. Open from 10 to 4 for visitors like me.

I wear my flip-flops as I walk nude from my car to the office to pay my day fee.

I can remember when Carol and I went to the resort as a couple. Seems like it was 9-dollars for me to get in. Of course Carol was a member then. We went as a "couple" to save me some money. That was 20-years ago.

Back to 2021 now--I pick a chair to lay down on. I put my towels down on the beach chair. You always sit on a towel at the resort. I am just wearing my smile now. I start putting my sunscreen 50 all over me.

I lay down beside an attractive woman who is there alone.

She keeps watching me for some reason. All of a sudden, she says, "Great God, is it really you, Jess?"

I said, yeah. I did not recognize her yet. She was about 5'6 with short gray hair, but she had a great body.

I finally figured it out. She was my long-ago super-crush. It was Carol.

We embraced nude, which is always fun when you see a nudist female friend. I kissed her on the cheek. But she kissed me on the mouth.

It was hot. I suddenly get hard as a carp, as we used to say back in West Virginia.

It was like the old Jeff Foxworthy joke. "Want something to hang that robe up on, lady?"

Know what I mean? My manhood was as stiff as a wedding dick, as they say back in the mountains.

I wanted and needed Carol badly.

She realized this. We spent the rest of the day at CFR, telling old stories, catching up on our life stories since 2004. She let me put sunscreen on her. This time no part of her body was off-limits.

I have soft hands. She liked my touch. Carol trusted me with her body. Always had.

Carol is 65 now, but told me that she is now alone. I can't believe it.

We get dressed and go to Gaffney to eat at Outback, my favorite place near the big outlet mall off I-85.

The long day in the sun has taken its toll on us. We decided to get a motel room together! She is different now with me. Much more loving, far sexier.

I can't believe my luck. I am now in bed with my dream woman.

It has been 2 years since I have had sex.

Soon the drought is over. I kiss Carol all over her tanned, sexy body.

Like me, Carol is shaved down there. I go down on her. Seems like about 30-minutes of oral sex. She is so hot. I have never been this hard or so turned-on.

Carol is fantastic. I make love to her until about 2 a.m. I fall asleep in her arms.

We wake up, and take a steamy shower together. It is like being in heaven before you die. We are so hungry. Not only for each other, but for some real food.

I say Cracker Barrel or Waffle House, Carol?

She wants Waffle House. We have a great breakfast. I had cheese & eggs, plus sausage, grits, and coffee.

I smile at Carol all through breakfast. I am really happy for once. But I know we must soon go our different ways.

Carol has to get back to Asheville to her job at the hospital. I hope she'll retire soon, and we can move in together at a nudist resort.

We go to her car to say goodbye for now. We passionately kiss in the parking lot for all to see.

I watch Carol drive away. What a day, what a night!

I watch until her red Camry is out of sight.

Then I head to Fripp and later, good ol' Hilton Head.

I spend my two weeks at the beaches, and have a blast. I get a great tan.

Then it is back to the resort in West Virginia.

About a week later I drive to Winchester, Virginia to see my skin doctor.

She can't believe my tan. The dermatologist is afraid all the sun I got will screw up my psoriasis.

She said "Come on Jess, I am trying to prevent skin cancer and you spent two weeks at the beach, plus one day stripped naked laying out in the brutally-hot South Carolina sun. What are you thinking about, man?"

I say "Carol, she is all I can think about. I am so much in love with her now."