Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are Mimi and Carl by the way." she exclaimed.

I was bullied into this in my mind but felt confident now. I gave myself a few subtle tugs and rearranged my balls a bit so I was more respectable between the legs. Nikki handed over the camera and several pics were taken, some with just Donna (and I), some just Nikki (and I) but about 15 of us all together. Then we ended up doing a similar batch of pictures as we had just done, only this time Nikki kept rearranging people so that all the girls got their pics taken with Carl and I, finishing with a few pics taken on Mimi's phone camera then a few more, taken by me, of Mimi and Carl together. It looked like Nikki and Mimi were exchanging phone numbers and eMail addresses as I finally packed up my stuff and got myself dressed.

I went over to say goodbye but the girls were all preoccupied looking over the pictures on Mimi's phone, their fingers swiping left and right as they perused their shots, occasionally seeming to pinch at their screens to zoom in on something. Carl pointed at them and whispered to me that we're with a bunch of lady perverts and imagine if the roles were reversed, "We'd be seen as scum-bags!" I said, nodding in agreement with him. He told me he hoped I didn't mind but Mimi would be showing her friends the photos no doubt, but that they stayed on her phone and didn't get posted on the internet. He told me they were over from Phoenix so I doubted anybody I knew would ever see them. I asked if this was normal for Mimi to make you go naked when she wasn't. He told me all her friends had seen him naked and she regularly got him to pose for 'art' classes or be her naked butler. He said it always, "Ended well!" A big deep husky laugh coming from him as he wandered off.

Soon the girls said their goodbyes to Mimi and Carl and, following my lead, also started to pack up their beach things, pulling summer dresses over their swimsuits and putting on their shoes. As they packed up I was chatting with Nikki, trying to get assurances about the photos she took not ending up 'in the wrong hands'. Nikki then out of the blue suggested I model for her. She said it would be fun and something I might treasure in later life. She said she has done many photo-shoots of naked guys. I skirted around the offer and gave a kind of non-committal grunt, asking how much she paid as a joke. She curtly told me people usually paid her, so I should be honoured to get a 'freebie'.

As we walked from our spot towards the trail I could tell a lot of people were looking our way with big smiles. I think I was making many of the guys quite jealous having these two hot babes leaving with me, although my mind had me think they would assume I was their gay friend. Once onto the steep trail up from the beach we walked together slowly towards our cars, chatting about old times as we walked and I was filled in on other friends I'd not seen in years who had remained local and whom the girls still saw from time to time. One couple, Dave and Becca, who were sweethearts at College are now a married couple. They apparently saw them once a month or so, he having been a friend I'd lost touch with, so Nikki had suggested they see if they wanted to meet me. As we arrived at my car, the girls totally out of breath, I said goodbye to them, adding that I hoped we could catch up soon having added the girl's numbers and address into my phone.

On the drive home Penny called asking where I was. I suddenly realised that I couldn't lie in case she, or rather when, she spoke to Nikki. I had to pretend to Penny there was cop behind me so I would stop talking for a bit in case I got pulled over. Being an old car with no built in Bluetooth I had to use a cradle on the windshield, and it was always unclear how cops dealt with this type of use. No sooner was I giving myself a pat on the back for my quick thinking, I was thinking more of what to tell Penny. I decided on the truth, or at least a list of facts that didn't perhaps tell her everything, but that avoided me having to lie. I unmuted the phone and said I'd decided to go and check out Blacks' Beach on my own to see what it was like. I was on my way back and would see her in 30 minutes. She at this point was not going to let this one get away. She started asking loads of questions, one after another, not allowing me to answer one before calling out another.

I said I'd tell her when I got home, but that I was driving and she knows I'm not a big fan of using the phone when driving. She let it go and said she was making noodles for the two of us as it seemed all the others were out tonight. I hung up and fought my way through the late Friday traffic.