Nun Pussy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lovely,” marveled Rachael. “Don’t waste it. Do me. Make me fucked as you have Sister Marie Clare.”

Bend over and raise your habit,” said the boy. “Be quick about it.”

“I’ll remove it,” said the perky young novitiate. “I would bare my fleshy globes for you.” The young woman stood naked before him to also display the first full breasts the boy had ever seen and his first unobscured view of her hairy, triangular adronment.

“Then I will be naked too,” said the boy. He flung his robe aside.

“You are brazenly exposing your dugs.” The older nun scolded Rachael. “Shame on you.”

“He views my hairy trough before and my rounded arse behind,” said the young woman. “He is most welcome to plumb my back hole as he did yours.”

”He did that most thoroughly,” admitted Marie Clare. “It feels as though he were still there. I wonder if I will walk normally ever again.”

Rachael bent forward and spread her rounded, projecting cheeks. The boy moved behind her and made the connection. She moaned as the hardened flesh entered her tender parts and moved steadily into her until she felt his short hairs tickle her bottom.

To Be Continued

12