Nurse Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers

Cindy brings her, her dinner with a big glass of warm milk and sees Doris staring at the Daisy Chain being performed on the TV set. "You better stop watching that or you will go blind," she giggles.

"Yeah right Cindy I wish I could," Doris is shocked that Cindy knows nothing about the broken TV as she explains her problem to her.

"Sorry to say Doris but it's to late now and the service is closed for the weekend. I guess you better get use to watching women pleasuring themselves," Cindy Giggles. A larger and larger part of Doris's mind is thinking that's not so bad if she could do something about it.

When she reaches for her milk she sees a note attached to it, "Hi again Doris, this is Judy, remember me? Well Cindy told me how much you enjoyed my breast milk especially when its fresh so I told her to tell me any time you want any just ask. I've got plenty, too much and I'm so flattered that you like it. Hope we can be friends. Enjoy. Judy."

"Oh great that's all I need, I'm getting addicted to lesbian porn and developing a breast fetish, I can't Jill Off and now the lactating prom queen wants to breast feed me. What's next?"

That question is answered a few hours later when Cindy comes in to give her, her sponge bath. The bath starts off like the last one but quickly it is clear that it is much different. When Cindy reaches her breast this time instead of wiping them down she drops the sponge in her lap and begins to fondle Doris's tits.

Doris who was intently watching a small brunette's head bob between a much older and larger blonds thighs takes a moment to notice but finally wakes up and says breathlessly, "What are you doing Cindy?"

"Hun, I saw your little tirade on the monitor about not cumming for six weeks. I'm so sorry sometimes I forget what it's like to be young, don't worry no one is watching now," She says nodding to the camera, "And this is part of my job, sort off, so just sit back and relax, Cindy will take care of everything."

Cindy's expert hands rub and knead Doris's full breast in every way imaginable and it isn't long before Doris's feeble protests turn to moans of pleasure and when Cindy begins rolling Doris's fat nipples between her fingers she almost cums right then and there. Cindy's hands now grab her round globes at the base and squeezed them into each other as she drew her hands away from Doris's body towards her nipples releasing the breasts and rolling the tits with the palms of her hand. Then going back and repeating the process over and over until Doris is squirming and moaning in delirium on the bed to the rhythm of her hands.

Out of no where she feels two long fingers slide easily into her dripping cunt as Cindy's hand palms her throbbing clit while her other hand continues to play with her nipple. Four powerful thrusts of Cindy's hand and, "Oh OH, OH,OHOHOHOHAAAHHHH," Doris screams as her poor legs quiver in their cast and threaten to pull the pullies out the wall. Her body jerks uncontrollably on the bed so strongly the bed begins to roll towards the TV and Doris bites her arm trying to stifle her loud screams.

With Doris's body still trembling, Cindy removes her fingers and secretly sucks them clean, "There that's better, now you can go back to be being yourself for awhile, you know a little less bitchy. Nothing like a good cum to make the world seem right. Wait a minute that's "Candy" to make the world seem right," Cindy giggles. "If you need anything else Doris just ring," And Cindy hustles out the room leaving Doris to recover from her orgasm.

"What just happened? Did Cindy just Jill me off?" Doris says still breathing heavily. She glances at the screen and sees the older blond riding the younger girls face and she realizes that Cindy has only taken the edge off of her horniness as her clit is still doing a jerking dance between her broken legs. She glances out the door to see Cindy helping a waving Judy by her door and her mouth waters and her tummy rumbles like thunder at the sight of her. She quickly waves and slams a pillow over head, "WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!"

Doris senses Judy re passing by her room in her dreams and Cindy and Judy can't help but giggle as they hear her tummy grumble for more of Judy's milk. She wakes up the next day dieing for a warm glass and hornier than ever as women's lesbian orgasms, from the TV, played in her ear as she slept. The only eventful thing that happens all day is what doesn't happen. She doesn't receive any of Judy's milk with her breakfast, just the regular cow type.

"What happened to the Breast milk?" Doris angrily demands of her nurse, "Oh I'm sorry Doris, no more milk until Judy gets back from the specialist she went to see this morning. All our breast milk in the fridge is gone too, another hospital had some sort of medical emergency for breast milk and we had to ship them all of ours."

Doris's just stares at the nurse for twenty seconds with open eyed disbelief, "You're kidding me right? This is a joke you're playing on me." Doris's tummy lets out a long angry grumble and she finds she doesn't care as she totally agrees with it, "Just get out of here you useless bitch, first you can't remember to have the TV fixed now this."

The nurse just stares at Doris with tear forming in her eyes unable to move.

"Get out," Doris screeches, "leave me alone," With that the nurse wakes up out of her trance and runs out of the room crying. Doris feels horrible for yelling at the nurse and holds her head in her arms, sobbing herself because of her awakening desires of eating another women's pussy and the loud rumbling in her tummy. Lunch comes and still no breast milk and her stomach actually becomes upset when she tries to drink the regular type.

With dinner she doesn't even try to drink it and she is in an even fowler movie until Cindy brings her a bit of good news, "Judy should be back from her doctors appointment within the hour and if she's not to tired I'll see if she can get you some milk."

About an hour and a half later Doris hears the now familiar shuffling of Judy's feet on her nightly walk, her mouth once again waters up and her tummy actually makes like a whiny sound at her approach. Even so, Doris is extremely angry because she thinks Cindy has forgot her promise and now Doris will have to wait even longer until Cindy gets back from her walk.

She is about to give Cindy the rough side of her tongue when to her surprise, instead of walking by the door like they usually do, Cindy and Judy turn into her room. "Hi Doris," Both women say in unison as they enter the room.

"I was hoping you might help us out with a little problem we our having?" Cindy says.

"What is it?" Doris asks in no mood to be charitable.

"Well it seems that are young lady here as worn out the one breast pump that can get the milk out of her breasts and we can't order a new one until Monday. If Judy isn't milked every few hours, her breast get very painful and she doesn't want to take any chances of not keeping her milk up for her baby. Do you think you can help?"

"What do you want me to do hold her tit for you?"

Cindy and Judy smile as Cindy says, "Not quite," as she closes the door and walks Judy to the bed. Judy leans over the railing unties her gown and plops the biggest, roundest, fattest, heavily purple vein laced breast she has ever seen in her face. As she stares eyes agape, the long, flabby, stretched out, angry, purple nipple begins to fill and fatten before her eyes. When it is no longer flaccid, it pushes against Doris's slightly parted lips forcing them apart as it expands further within her mouth depositing it's first drops of milk on her tongue.

Doris comes alive and she instinctively sucks like a babe as her hands come up to help manage the giant breast. Stroking and messaging it with her hands trying to coax more milk into her mouth. She dreamily looks into Judy's smiling face and the warmth of the fresh mother's milk trickles its way down her throat into her no longer growling tummy. For a moment she almost stops as she realizes where she is and what she's actually doing but all her doubts and fears are washed away in the never ending streams of milk coming from Judy's fat nipple. Before long she is drifting off into a foggy, blissful half consciousness.

In this state she doesn't feel the railings of the bed lower on someone crawl between her pulley hanging legs. The first sense of this other person is the feeling of a wet warmth on her pussy lips as Cindy gently sucks them and Doris to wakefulness.

"You smell so good Doris, so womanly and sexy, I can't wait to taste you," Cindy says as she spreads Doris's succulent lips with her tongue in search of her opening.

As she finds the hidden tunnel with her tongue she is greeted with a release of feminine moister into her mouth. Doris's eyes shoot open and she can't help but melting into Cindy's mouth releasing more juice as she moans her approval and sucks instinctively harder on Judy's ripe tit, "Oh my that's good baby, I like it when you suck my titties hard," Judy says as the flow of from her nipple doubles with the increased sucking.

Cindy has licked her way out of Doris's pussy and has made her way to her clit and she wastes no time licking it firmly with her stiff tongue. First, with up and down motions, then left to right, then back to up and down it isn't long before Doris is clamping her hanging thighs tightly around Cindy's head and sending her vibrating orgasmic screams into Judy's purple, pumping nipple. Doris has never felt pleasure so intense as her ex, Tom, was never much of a pussy eater and she hangs quivering far from sated hoping Cindy isn't done and to Doris's joy she isn't.

Cindy returns to Doris's pussy with her tongue to clean up the sticky mess that Doris has made of herself. Licking up every last drop, Cindy continues to massage the walls of Doris's pussy with her tongue while Judy replaces one heavy tit with another. Doris's next orgasm starts to build when, with tongue still in her twat, Cindy frantically rubs Doris's plump nub with her fingers causing her to send squeals of delight into Judy's other tit. Harder and faster she rubs as her tongue explores deeper into Doris's pussy. Doris's ass pumps faster and faster off the bed suspended by the pulleys until her orgasm rips through her body sending Doris's eyes rolling into the back of her head,

Doris manages to hold onto Judy's milk spraying nipple through her spasms of pleasure but only just as her head whips this way and that as she has never felt an orgasm so intense and she can't believe what she has been missing until now. Wave after wave of muscle ripping jerks continue to render Doris helpless to Cindy's whims as her orgasm just goes on and on.

Quickly Cindy removes her tongue and replaces it with three pumping fingers as her mouth dives on to Doris's clit sucking it in and out of her mouth. Incredibly, long before the last orgasm is done her third orgasm builds on top of the on going one and explodes through her all ready jerking body when Cindy rubs her G-Spot with her three fingers.

Doris thought the last orgasm was strong; her third built on top of the second sends every nerve in her body firing off at once as she loses complete control of her body. Doris's mouth flies open as her screams; no longer muffled by Judy's breasts, echo through the hospital halls. Her pussy is a furnace of pleasure as it radiates its heat all through her body followed by violent quivers of delight to fill her nerves.

Slowly recovering from her bodies shaking delirium, Doris's heavy eye lids open to see a gapping, blond pussy descending on her face to smother her in its sweet womanly juices.

Bokimbol
Bokimbol
123 Followers
12