Nurse In Africa

Story Info
An unexpected interruption to a journey.
1.5k words
4.09
93.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,529 Followers

Raped? Me? Of course. Lots of women get raped. I mean, haven't you ever had sex when you'd rather be curled up in bed with a book? You've said yes because it was expected of you, not because you wanted to. In its way, that's a type of rape. My experience was just a little more blatant than that.

I was in Africa at the time. I was working as a nurse in this little Red Cross hospital way out in the country. No civilisation for miles around, and I mean a lot of miles.

Part of my duties was to go out with the doctors to remote villages and deliver medicines and things and to do quick health checks. A couple of times when the doctors were all too busy to go I'd be sent out alone. All the local villages knew us and expected us.

One day I was scheduled to go with Doctor Tanner to a little village about fifty miles away. I'd never been to that particular village before. I'd just got in the jeep when this battered old truck came hurtling into the hospital yard. They had a couple of injured people on board and suddenly Doctor Tanner was up to his ears in emergency work.

He told me to just go ahead and visit the village by myself. The way was clearly marked and the area was considered safe. So off I went.

About half way to the village there was this river. You've probably read Kipling and heard of his great grey-green, greasy Limpopo River. This river may not have been the Limpopo but it was its first cousin. And the track led straight up to this little jetty.

I pulled up on the jetty and looked around. There was a ferry on the other side of the river and it was being poled across the river towards me. There was this big rope that stretched across the river, preventing the river from washing the ferry downstream. All the ferryman had to do was pole back and forth.

The ferry pulled up next to the jetty and the ferryman hopped out and wandered over to me. I have to say he was the biggest and most 'African' African I had ever seen. His skin was so black that he was probably invisible at night. And he was huge. I'll swear that he was nearly seven foot tall and must have weighed three hundred pounds, all of it muscle.

You probably think I'm exaggerating his size, but I'm not. He looked as though he could go three rounds with a bull gorilla and win every time.

This guy walks up to me and held out a hand that was about the size of a dinner plate. A large dinner plate, at that.

"Ferry. Dollar," he says.

Now I knew that this was a grossly inflated price and so did he, but I wasn't going to argue and I suspect he knew that, too. I gave him his dollar and he pointed to the ferry and just said, "On."

So I drove onto the ferry and stopped in the middle where he pointed. The ferryman then lifted the ramp back onto the ferry, picked up his pole and pushed off.

God, he was strong. He pushed the ferry off and started poling us across with no problem, car and all. The problem came when he got to the middle of the river.

He just stopped poling and dropped the pole on the floor of the ferry. Then he came over to the jeep and plucked me out of it as though I was a small child, and that's how big I felt next to him.

"Fun," he says, and the next thing I know he's undoing my jeans and pulling them off. And if you're wondering why I didn't try to stop him, I did. He just ignored whatever I said or did. My jeans and panties were both just peeled off and tossed back into the jeep. I'm lucky he didn't toss them overboard.

He let me go and started taking off his own trousers. He could afford to let me go, because there was nowhere to go. Jump in the river? Ha! Have you seen the size of the crocodiles they have there?

He just stripped off and was naked in nothing flat. When I said he was the biggest man I'd ever seen I meant it, and I have to say his cock was in proportion to the rest of him. How big was it? Too big. I wasn't actually in the mood to whip out a tape measure and check.

Once he was naked he didn't muck around. He'd apparently never heard of the concept of foreplay or, if he had, he considered it a waste of time. He just reached over, picked me up, pulled me over til I was tight against him and then just plunked me down so his cock was ramming its way into my pussy.

Of course, I just relaxed and let it happen. Like hell. I went berserk. I was wriggling and squealing, kicking and screaming and pounding my fists against his chest. And my best efforts were as about as effective as a kitten taking on a German Shepherd. He didn't even seem to notice.

I quickly discovered a major drawback or two with my struggling. All my wriggling and twisting was effectively helping me sink further onto his cock. I could feel it, slowly edging into me, stretching me all out of proportion while it did so, and that just made me squeal louder and wriggle harder which made his cock go even deeper, and so on.

The other problem was that all that wriggling around on his cock was getting me hot and wet and helping lubricate his entry so he was sliding in deeper, faster. Finally I found he'd bottomed out, and I was firmly skewered on him.

There was nothing more I could do. I'd made my verbal and physical protests to no effect, so I sort of just sat there on his cock with my legs around him, trying to lift myself up a little.

You'd have thought that with my resistance at an end he'd be happy and start having his fun. Not a bit of it. He gave me a hard look and then that whacking great hand of his came smacking hard across my bottom.

"Sing. Dance," he snapped at me, and that's when it dawned on me that he'd been enjoying my struggling. He appeared to think I was showing my appreciation of his attentions and he wanted me to continue.

I continued all right. I simply lost my temper and started the whole struggle scenario again. I was bouncing and screaming, twisting and hitting, kicking my legs up and down, everything I could think of to disconcert him, and the son-of-a-bitch just stood there lapping it up.

I mean, I totally lost all my inhibitions. I shrieked like a virago and was bouncing on him as though he was a trampoline. It was such a relief to be able to lose all constraint and just act that it took me a while to realise just how much I was enjoying what was happening to me.

I was shocked, I swear it. I mean, here I was being raped in a boat in the middle of a river by a gigantic cock and I was loving it. What was worse I couldn't seem to stop. I seemed to have lost all control and I was effectively doing my best to ravish my assailant, and he wasn't hanging back and just letting it happen either.

I don't know exactly how long he'd been really getting into it and bonking me, but it suddenly dawned on me that he was driving into me hot and hard while I danced on him.

I swear to you I have never been screwed so hard in my life. Or responded so fiercely. It just seemed to go on and on, and I was screaming the whole time. When he finally finished it seemed as though someone had let loose with a fire-hose inside me.

It was enough to make me explode as well, and I don't remember too well what happened after that. Hell, to be honest, I felt myself start to climax and that was the end of me. By the time I came back to full awareness we were on the other side of the river, I was sitting in the jeep and the ferryman was yelling, "Off."

I just drove away from the ferry in a daze. Then I stopped, fished my jeans and panties out of the back of the jeep and put them on. Then I headed on to the village.

There was nothing I could do about it, of course. The people in the area wouldn't understand what my complaint was. It would be a case of "The ferryman bonked you? And your complaint is?" and puzzled looks when I mentioned things like permission. And if I complained to the doctors at the hospital they would have made noises about local customs and to grin and bear it.

The thing that really nagged at me for the rest of the day while I was doing the health checks was that I'd be staying at the village overnight and heading back in the morning. I couldn't help but wonder if the same ferryman would be on duty in the morning.

Ashson
Ashson
8,529 Followers