Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny walked back to the bed and without saying anything more took his stiff cock in her hand. She looked at him and smiled as she lightly stroked it up and down. It felt wonderful in her hand. It was very hard and smoothly soft at the same time. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip and she was tempted to lean down and lick it off but held back. As she pumped his cock, the drop soon enlarged and rolled off the side of the head and down to meet her hand. It added further lubrication to the gel already applied.

Brad started to groan something fierce. He stayed up on his one good elbow watching Jenny's hand intently. Jenny shifted hands to pump him with her right and play with his balls with her left like she had seen Viv do. The grunt of pleasure from Brad told her she was doing a good job. If she had been more experienced she might have realized just how good as Brad moaned loudly.

"You like this," Jenny said.

Brad just grunted loudly and his answer shot a foot and a half into the air. Jenny had only been stroking his cock for about a minute when he lost it. She remembered what Dorrie had told her and continued to pump the cock. It fired several more white liquid cum blasts into the air before diminishing to just some more drooling out of the head. Jenny watched, mesmerized herself. She never tired of watching a cock ejaculate it's cum.

Brad was still moaning but more softly now. His cock was already starting to soften in her hand as she tenderly played with it. His balls that had pulled up tightly to his shaft now began to relax and hang more in Jenny's hand.

"Wow, you...," Jenny caught herself and said instead, "You came a lot."

She almost said you came quick but realized he might take that as a negative to his performance and quickly changed to a compliment.

"God, that was great," Brad now muttered.

Jenny let go of his limp dick and went to get a wash rag. She cleaned him and her hands before replacing the blanket. Brad's face looked drained, like he wanted to sleep now.

"Thanks, Jenny," Brad said.

"You're welcome. Our secret right?"

"Of course. Will you do it again for me some time?"

"I knew you would ask that. Maybe, we'll see," Jenny stated, not wanting to let him think she would do it repeatedly.

"Thanks again. See I told you it works," Brad said, with the first smile she had ever seen from him.

"It sure does! Works just fine," Jenny agreed.

She said good-bye and hurried down the hall to Jerry and Ben's room. She had spent longer with Brad than she had planned and now needed to hurry. She had to stop at Jerry's bed first. He was awake and waiting for her. He heard her approach.

"Hold your horses, sailor. I need to see Ben first," Jenny said.

"What?" Jerry said, acting hurt.

"Relax, it will only be a second, Mr. Impatient," Jenny accused.

"Okay," Jerry said.

Jenny went to see Ben carrying a pillowcase she had brought with her. He was sleeping lightly and she nudged him awake.

"Huh...oh...hi, Jenny," Ben said.

"Hi, Ben. You ready to do this?" Jenny asked.

"Sure, what guy wouldn't be," Ben stated, with a smile.

Jenny wrapped the pillowcase around his head, over his eyes, and tied it in place in the back. She pulled it down to practically cover his nose. She was convinced he couldn't see but asked.

"Can you see anything, Ben?" Jenny asked.

"No."

"You sure? No cheating now," Jenny admonished him.

"No, I can't see anything."

"Okay, good. No using your hands either. Do I have to tie you down or can you be trusted. It's important we do this the way she wants," Jenny stated.

"Okay...okay," Ben said. "I'll be good. I promise."

"You better! Or you and me are not messing around again," Jenny whispered to him.

"Okay, okay! I said I'd be good," Ben implored.

"Wait here," Jenny said.

"Jenny?"

"What?"

"Can I talk to her?"

"No."

"What if she hurts me or something?" Ben asked.

"The only thing you can say is watch the teeth, other than that, I want you quiet."

"Okay."

Jenny walked back out to Jerry. May was not there yet so she helped Jerry into the bathroom. She was just about to help him go to the bathroom when May appeared silently at the bathroom door. She looked nervous. Jenny had Jerry sit down to go to the bathroom much to his protests. She told him she would be right back.

Jenny went to May and they whispered the plan together. Jenny would walk her over to Ben and help get things started; from there, she would leave and give Jerry his bath. Jenny would go first to make sure the blindfold had not shifted.

Jenny walked over to Ben with May following but behind his head on the bed. Jenny checked the blindfold and it still looked secure.

"Ben, be good now, remember," Jenny said, as she waved May over.

Jenny pulled back the covers and then moved Ben's gown up. Ben felt sort of like an attraction on display. May looked at Ben's flaccid cock like a deer caught in the headlights. Jenny realized she would need to help her friend. She took her second cock in twenty minutes into her hand and started teasing it. Ben started to stiffen almost immediately. His stubby three inches turned into a thick six plus in no time. Jenny then moved aside and urged her friend to take over. For a nurse, May was very tentative as she took his stiff cock into her hand. It was probably because this was not just for nursing purposes.

Jenny helped instruct her friend with hand motions how to handle Ben's cock. She stayed with her showing her how to stroke the cock and fondle his big ball sack. Ben moaned lightly as May worked his cock. When a drop of pre-cum emerged at the tip, Jenny nodded to May to go for it with her tongue. May looked at her with solid fear but did as she was told.

May licked tentatively across the head with her tongue. Ben moaned as she licked the pre-cum off his cockhead and into her mouth. She looked up at Jenny who still was watching. May smiled at her and returned to lick again. She did several times around the head before looking up again. Jenny indicated she should lick all around. May did and Jenny could tell her confidence was growing as Ben's reactions seemed positive with groans and shudders.

When May came up again, Jenny indicated for her to take the head in her mouth. Jenny watched as May did and her confidence was even more apparent now. Jenny waited for her to look up one more time. She showed May to go up and down now and then left.

Poor Jerry had been sitting patiently on the toilet for five minutes or better. She rushed to him and helped him stand.

"Where have you been?" Jerry asked.

"I was helping Ben," Jenny said.

"That quick," Jerry said, joking with her.

"Funny! Not that," Jenny said.

"Oh, okay," Jerry said, still smiling at her.

Jenny helped him take his gown off and started the water. She put out towels and moved Jerry to the shower. When the water was ready she had him get in and just wait till she returned. He wanted to know what was going on but she left without waiting to tell him.

Jenny hurried back to see how May was doing. She poked her head around the corner of the curtain. May's head was bobbing up and down on Ben's cock now and he was groaning loudly. The shaft glistened with May's saliva. Her hands were playing with his shaft and balls too. Jenny was wondering what she should do next when her answer came in the form of a grunt from Ben. She watched May pause and knew what was happening. She could see the deep frown on May's forehead as she took forceful blasts of Ben's cum into her mouth.

May's lip seal was not tight enough and cum oozed out of the corners of her mouth. Jenny watched as May pulled off Ben's cock. He had mostly finished cumming and only a little bit continued to ooze from his hole. Jenny watched her friend's face to see what she would do. May was not aware of her presence. Jenny watched as she made a face and swallowed. Jenny was tempted to walk in then but waited.

May's hands had stayed on Ben's cock and she now looked back to his dick as she finished swallowing. Jenny was a bit surprised when she watched May lean down and suck on the softening head of Ben's cock again. She was more surprised, as was May, when Ben sat up quickly and kissed her on the top of the head. May pulled back immediately startled but showing she had cleaned the cockhead of the excess cum. She swallowed that down too as she looked at the still blindfolded Ben.

Jenny then decided it was time to enter. May noticed immediately as her friend returned around the curtain and smiled at her. Jenny put her finger to her lips in a "shh" motion. Jenny indicated she should leave now. May gave her and Ben one last look. She even glanced again at his now flaccid cock still in her hands. May smiled at Jenny then left.

When May was gone, Jenny looked closely at the blindfold to see if Ben had moved it. She could not see where he had so she took it off him.

"How was that?" Jenny asked.

"Wonderful," Ben said. "Tell your friend thanks and anytime."

"Okay, big boy." She readjusted his gown and bed sheets. "Sleep tight now," Jenny said.

"Jenny," Ben said, reaching for her. He pulled her to him and kissed her on the side of the head. He seemed to linger a second but then pulled back.

"Thanks again. That was marvelous, tell your friend."

"You're welcome, Ben."

Jenny raced back into the bathroom and locked the door. Poor Jerry, she thought, as she stripped in seconds. She checked her watch before removing it. They had a half hour before shift change. She would have to make this quick. She was nervous herself as she entered the shower. Jerry was soaping himself up.

"Where have you been?" Jerry asked impatiently.

"I was helping Ben again," Jenny said.

"Again, helping Ben. What? Does he need constant care? Or is he 'Mister Fast Recovery'."

"Don't be jealous. Nothing like that," Jenny said.

"Yeah, sure," Jerry said.

"You all soaped up?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, no thanks to you," Jerry stated, acting a little put-off.

"Don't be mad. You never know; you might get lucky in the next five minutes," Jenny told him.

"You mean it!" Jerry exclaimed, knowing Jenny was still a virgin.

"I do. I'm ready to try it, Jerry," Jenny announced.

"But, what about your boyfriend back home?"

"Don't talk about that now. I might change my mind. Just kiss me, sailor."

Jerry leaned forward and Jenny kissed him. They kissed passionately as the water cascaded down upon them. Jenny took Jerry's hands and moved them to her breasts. They were not huge but still nicely rounded mounds and her nipples were stiff as pencil erasers. All the sexual activity of the last hour had made Jenny horny as hell. She reached for Jerry's semi-hard cock as he tweaked her nipples drawing appreciative moans from her.

They continued to kiss as Jenny stroked Jerry's cock and he played with her titties. When Jenny had his cock hard as a board she broke the kiss.

"Jerry, please take me now."

"You sure about this? I don't want...,"

Her kiss cut him off in mid-sentence. She continued to kiss him but also went up on tiptoes and tried to line up with his cock. Jerry got the idea and bent his knees a little so Jenny could rub the head of his shaft through the cleft of her cunt. It took a second but soon she had him positioned at the entrance to her pussy. Jerry had fucked a few girls previously and knew what to do despite never having a virgin before. He eased in slowly, reacting to Jenny's comments.

Initially, Jenny just groaned lightly as her cunt opened to accept the big intruder. Her pussy had fingers in it before but never anything close to this big. She clung to Jerry as he eased his cockhead into her very slowly. It took what seemed forever to both of them but soon he was in far enough to feel a resistance.

"Jenny, this is it," Jerry said.

"Do it, Jerry! But please remember to pull out of me before," Jenny exclaimed.

Jerry pulled his cock back a bit till just the head remain inside. He then shoved his cock forward while holding tightly to Jenny's small ass. He was much stronger than her and nearly lifted her off the ground. His cockhead acted like a battering ram and tore her thin maidenhead to pieces in one shove. Jenny grunted loudly and tried hard to suppress a scream that threatened to leave her lungs.

"Oh, shit," Jenny wheezed out after the initial surge of pain tore through her.

"You okay?" Jerry asked, worried he had hurt her and he held her motionless.

"I'll be okay," Jenny said, but a little unsure herself.

Jerry waited a while until Jenny told him it was okay. He eased back slowly then pushed in again getting a little whimper from her again as his big cock forced her open in places that were before impossible to reach. He slowly fucked back and forth into her going a little deeper each time. He probed her so deeply Jenny felt like he was splitting her open but she held back comment.

Jerry worked slowly. He loved this beautiful woman, that he could not even see, and did not want to hurt her anymore than necessary. His strong hands still held her ass unmindful of the pain from his scarred flesh. Jenny wrapped one leg around Jerry's. Her back was against the shower wall as Jerry fucked into her. The pain started to lessen and soon was replaced but a stirring she had never felt before. Jerry got into a rhythm and soon Jenny was groaning and matching his pace.

Jenny felt a building tension in her pussy. It started as a tickle dulling and replacing the pain. Then it seemed to intensify into a burning sensation. Then it seemed to radiant out from her cunt like white hot heat and delicious pleasure. Jerry was moving faster now and she continued to match his timing and force. His legs were beginning to shake as their bodies collided together. The small bathroom filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and Jenny's ass bumping against the wall of the shower. Coupled with the moans and groans of the fucking couple, noises assaulted their ears but could not get through to their brains which were high now on sexual overload.

Jerry was fucking Jenny like a madman now. His cock probed deep into her belly as he fucked into her. Jenny could not believe the wonderful feelings coursing through her body. She moaned against him as he speared her cunt with his long cock.

Jerry was building quickly to a climax. He thought he could get Jenny there first but wasn't at all sure. He tried to think of other things but the pleasure pumping through his body like blood from his cock was driving him crazy with lust. His balls were tight to his body and beginning to ache for release.

Just when he thought it would be too late, Jenny stiffened and gasped out loud. She clung tightly to him as her orgasm hit her. It was way different to her than any orgasm from masturbation in the past or even the one Dorrie gave her in the shower too. It was more intense on so many levels. Her eyeballs rolled back inside her head as she looked upward and grunted her release. The blissful pleasure quaking her body was unbelievable. Jenny murmured incoherent words as she rode the crest of her cum.

Jerry was trying desperately to survive till the end of her orgasm but he was losing the battle. At the last possible second he pulled back hard. His cock left her body just as the first bolt of his sperm blasted her pubes. It was immediately followed by others which shot from the head of his cock and painted her belly and abdomen in streaks of white hot cum. Jenny reached for his dick and pulled on it. She stroked it for him as her own orgasm waned.

"Oh, my god! That was fantastic, Jerry," Jenny gasped, when her voice finally returned.

"That was incredible," Jerry agreed, as he too gasped for breath.

Jerry had stopped cumming and leaned against the wall no longer holding Jenny's butt. His hands hurt like hell. His cock softened between them allowing them to come together in a passionate kiss. They kissed for a bit before realizing they needed to hurry. Jenny became fearful her shift was up. Ben would also be more than suspicious.

They cleaned themselves off quickly. Jenny noticed the small traces of pink on Jerry's cock and felt her own cunt. She did not feel any major pain or bleeding. All that remained of her once intact hymen was a dull ache now. They quickly dried off. Jenny examined Jerry's hands. They had a few splits in the skin where the worst of the burns were. She would need to cover those with salve to stop the bleeding. Hopefully the doctors wouldn't notice if they closed overnight.

She quickly dried them both off. Her hair was soaked and all she could do was put it into a ponytail and hope no one would notice. Jenny helped Jerry into a new gown and dressed quickly. She straightened up fast and ushered Jerry out the now open door. She got him in bed and covered. Jenny glanced down the hall and could see the next shift of nurses arriving and coming down the hall. She quickly put salve on Jerry's hands, made sure know one was looking, and kissed him.

"Good night, sailor," Jenny said. "Sleep tight."

"I'll sleep the best I ever have," Jerry said, with a huge smile. "Thanks, Jenny."

"Thank you too, Jerry," Jenny whispered. "That was wonderful."

"It sure was," Jerry whispered back.

Jenny was walking down the hall checking in and out of rooms quickly as the next shift nurses came on station to take over. She was the last out the door well behind the others accept May. May was waiting for her.

"Jenny, you're late," May stated.

"I know," Jenny exclaimed. "May, you won't believe it but Jerry and I did it in the shower just now! "I let him fuck me, May."

"No way?" May gasped.

"We did it! It was great!" Jenny said.

"You did it? You're not a virgin anymore? Wow!"

"I know. It was amazing," Jenny reiterated.

"My god. Here I thought I was the one breaking new ground tonight," May claimed with a smile.

"You were too. How did you like your first blowjob?"

"Jenny, it was fantastic. I even swallowed like you said."

"I know. I snuck a peek at you to know when to help you out. It looked like you did a great job," Jenny offered.

"Thanks. I think I did. Ben sure groaned a lot," May boasted.

"I think so too. He thanked me profusely for having you do it for him. I think he really liked it," Jenny stated, as much as it was fact and to bolster her friend.

"God, I could do that again to him right now," May gasped, with a wicked giggle.

"I've created a monster," Jenny said, joking with May.

"You sure have. But tell me about your time in the shower?" May asked, curiously.

Jenny told her the whole story as they walked back to the dorm. They had to stand outside for a few minutes to finish as they had walked all the way back to the dorm before Jenny was done.

"Wow," was all May could think to say when Jenny finished.

"It was incredible," Jenny concluded.

"I got to try that too!" May exclaimed.

12