Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hear your boyfriend left," Brad said.

"Boy, you get all the news. Where did you hear that?"

"Not important, but I guess it doesn't matter if you're leaving anyway," Brad said.

"You know, you're right. I hadn't thought of it that way because we learned he was leaving first but now, if he hadn't, I'd be leaving him here. Thanks, Brad, that's a better way to think of it. I didn't have to leave him," Jenny stated.

"You're welcome, I guess. Do you miss him?"

"Yes, of course."

"I was right, you know," Brad claimed.

"What do you mean?"

"When we first met, I accused you of fooling around with another patient that time you were late getting back to my room," Brad reminded her.

"I guess you were at that," Jenny admitted, with a smile.

"Lucky guy," Brad said.

"Maybe but I sort of remember helping you out once too," Jenny offered.

"Only once," Brad complained.

"Is that what this is all about?" Jenny asked.

"What?" Brad replied.

"Getting me to take you outside, tell me I'm pretty, offering cigarettes and alcohol?"

"Well, ahh...it's a nice night; you said so yourself and you are very pretty," Brad said, trying to act innocent.

"Okay," Jenny said.

"What?" Brad asked, unsure what she meant.

"Take it out."

"Just like that?" Brad asked, now the one unsure of himself.

"You want me to do it, take it out," Jenny offered.

Brad looked at her unsure of his next move. Was she toying with him or serious? Jenny saw his trepidation and moved closer. Her hands went to the surgical pants he was wearing now that he was walking around the halls. She undid the tie and pushed them from his hips. The pants dropped to the grass under his feet with the weight of his lighter in his pocket. His soft cock was visible in the dim light. Jenny eyes never left his.

"Jenny, I was only kidding around. You don't have to do this if you don't want too..."

Her fingers went to his lips, "Shhh, I'll do it for you. Call it my parting gift to a friend."

"Oh, god," Brad said, as her soft little hand took hold of him.

Jenny kissed his cheek as she fondled his cock. It had started to stiffen the second her hand closed around it. Her fingers teased the head having learned the reactions from Jerry when she did that. She figured what worked for one cock, should work for another.

Jenny saw the enjoyment in his eyes and she whispered in his ear seductively, "I like your penis. It feels good in my hand."

"Oh, shit," Brad groaned. "You do?"

"Oh, yes. It is so big and hard."

Dorrie had told her in one of their discussions of sex how guys loved women praising their dicks. Dorrie said, 'Even if it's a small one tell him you love it. They eat that up.'

"God, Jenny! That feels great."

Jenny finally looked down as her hand stroked his stiff cock. She wished she had a little lube for his dick. His cock did look good to her and she thought about giving him a special send off.

"Oh, it's nice and stiff," Jenny said, watching a clear drop form at the head.

"Oh, Jenny," Brad moaned. "Stroke it, baby."

Jenny looked back at him as she played with his cock. She brought her other hand in to cups his balls, making him groan louder. It was awkward stroking him this way though. She made up her mind to give him something special.

"Brad, want me to suck it for you?" Jenny whispered in his ear.

"Oh, god, Jenny! That would be great!"

Jenny looked in his eyes and saw the fire there as she knelt down before him. She looked around quickly to make sure they were still alone, and then took the head of his dick into her mouth. She licked the pre-cum that coated the head and savored its taste. Jenny's tongue teased the underside of Brad's cock and swirled around the head making him moan. Her hands continued to stroke the shaft outside her mouth and fondle his testicles.

"Geez, Jenny. That's so good. I don't know how much more I can take..."

Jenny moaned into his cock as she bobbed up and down on his dick. She could feel his balls tightening and knew he was getting close. She wanted him to cum. She wanted to taste him and to swallow his cum. Jenny had learned to really enjoy sex with Jerry and the last three weeks alone had made her horny to do this for Brad. She realized she was enjoying it as much as he was. At first, she thought she was doing this for him alone but now she knew better. She had to admit to herself she liked it.

"Jenny, I'm going to cum," Brad shouted, thinking she might withdraw and finish him with her hand.

Jenny moaned again and just kept going. Her head was going back and forth fast, sucking harder on his slick cock, and her hands worked him too. She felt his cock expand briefly before his balls let loose. Jenny was ready as Brad grunted and shook.

"Oh, fuck," Brad growled, as his sperm erupted in Jenny's mouth.

Jenny kept stroking and sucking on him as his cock unleashed a torrent of cum into her mouth. It seemed more to her than Jerry gave her and she wondered about the difference. It also tasted a little different, but not much. It was thick and coated her tongue as she captured it all into her mouth. Brad's good leg shook and he moaned deeply as his balls finally stopped pumping cum into her mouth.

Jenny tapered him off, sucking tenderly on his deflating cock. Brad moaned pleasantly as Jenny teased the cockhead with her tongue. When she was sure he was done and getting too tender for her mouth, she moved off with a slight pop. Her mouth was still full of cum. Jenny looked up into his eyes as his opened. He looked at her with a drained and pleased look on his face. Jenny decided to be naughty and opened her mouth to show him what he had deposited there. Brad could make out the white pool in the dim light from the hospital. He watched as Jenny swallowed it, and then smiled up at him.

"Oh, fuck, Jenny! That was the best ever," Brad gasped.

"Glad you liked it," Jenny said, as she stood in front of him, still licking her lips.

"That was incredible!" Brad exclaimed.

"Something to remember me by," Jenny stated, with a laugh.

"Oh, Jenny, will I ever," Brad said.

"Okay then, let's get you back inside before we're missed," Jenny said, stooping to pull up his pants and tie them.

She helped him stand after leaning on the picnic table that long and supported him as they walked back into the hospital. Jenny got him back to his room and in bed. He smiled at her as she fixed his covers.

"Thanks, Jenny," Brad said,

"My pleasure, Brad," Jenny responded.

"No, really, thank you. The first time you used your hand on me I thought you did it just in answer to my dare or to pity me. This time, however, I think you did it for me despite my condition. Believe it or not, that makes all the difference in the world. It means I might yet get someone to love me for me, and not just take pity on me occasionally."

"I'm glad you feel that way. You have a lot to offer a girl someday," Jenny claimed.

"You think I have a lot to offer?" Brad said, but he grinned and grabbed his crotch.

"I didn't mean it like that, you nasty boy," Jenny stated, but laughed with him.

She kissed his cheek and left him for the evening, promising to say goodbye before they left. When their last shift was done the night nurses walked back to the dorm. They were all kind of melancholy about leaving their patients and the small hospital they had come to know. Not knowing what lay ahead was killing them too. Most of their conversations revolved around ideas of where they might be going or tidbits of information from one source or another. The only thing for sure was they were headed to Pearl to start but they also knew that was just for reassignment.

Their last day was spent packing and saying goodbyes, except a bunch of the sailors and marines had planned a send-off party for them on the beach that night. Somehow they had managed to get a keg and set it up. The party started before dark and the nurses got permission to take some of the more recovered patients out onto the beach. Using crutches and wheelchairs and with the help of some strong marines, they managed to get them onto the beach by the tables where they could sit. Brad had been brought out in a wheelchair and Jenny sat with him drinking a beer.

"This is the best time I've had in months," Brad said, but whispered, "except last night."

"Me too," Jenny replied, and added, "except last night," and they laughed.

Bea and May were busy playing volleyball with a group of marines. Viv was in the ocean with about ten sailors and Dorrie was talking to a bunch more on the shoreline. Charlotte was there too but sat drinking and talked mostly with one of the other doctors that was leaving Midway too.

Jenny played some volleyball and went into the water once having worn her suit under shorts and a top like most of the other gals. When she undressed to swim, she could feel the eyes of most of the males checking her out, including Brad. She took a short swim but mostly never strayed too far from Brad for long. His immobility on the beach prevented him from any real participation and she did not want him feeling left out.

As usual, later on Viv and Dorrie were spotted walking down the beach with a group of sailors in tow. Jenny wondered where exactly they went all the time. She was curious enough this last time to follow them but couldn't leave Brad. Bea and May were still playing volleyball with the aid of light from two fires. Brad and she watched the game and talked. The ball almost went into the fire once when it went out of bounds.

"Jenny, I got to pee," Brad said.

He had been sitting for hours and had several beers. The other guys could just go off to a spot on the beach but that wasn't as easy for Brad. She got a couple of the marines to help her get him back to the pavement in the wheelchair. She then pushed him back to the hospital. Once inside, she got him to his room. Mary Jane spotted them and offered to help but Jenny thanked her saying they could manage.

Jenny supported him as he stood on his one good leg. They had taken him to the beach minus his artificial limbs. The doctor agreeing to let him go had insisted that they not allow sand to get into the joint areas, so they had just left them off. Jenny helped him hop to the small bathroom in the single room and stand by the toilet. They had both had a few beers and though not drunk, were giggling and joking around as they moved. Brad's good hand got several good handholds on Jenny's breast before she playfully batted him away each time. She gave up and let him have his feel as she helped him unzip his pants.

Jenny helped him take himself out of his pants as his one good arm was around her shoulders for support. When she fished his dick out it was semi-hard from needing to piss. He did manage to go though as Jenny aimed him at the toilet. It was difficult for her to keep good aim as they giggled the whole time. His fingers were pinching her erect nipple through her shirt and swimsuit and she jokingly kept telling him to stop.

When he was done, she helped him to sit on the bed and take his clothes off. He had worn fatigues to the beach and she got him back into his surgical pajamas for bed. He fought and teased with her the whole time. She managed to get his shirt on but he kept fighting her with the pants, saying he wanted to sleep naked on the bottom. His dick was still partially hard as they fought and bounced and swayed around before her as they struggled.

"I give up! You win," Jenny said, laughing. "You can sleep nude if you want."

"With you?" Brad shot back, grinning at her, as he reached for her breast again.

Jenny playfully slapped his hand away but then looked into his eyes. Even through both their slightly drunk states, she could see he really wanted her. She turned and went to the door. He was thinking he had gone too far but instead watched as she locked the door. When she walked back, she was already undoing the buttons on her shirt. She stood before him undressing. Brad drank in every inch of newly exposed skin with lustful eyes. This beauty was really stripping before him. His cock became instantly rock hard.

When Jenny stood before him naked, he had to clear his throat to speak, "You're the most gorgeous creature in the world."

"Thanks. I like you too," Jenny said, stepping forward and taking his stiff cock in her hand. "I like this too."

"He likes you a lot," Brad stated, with a huge grin.

"He's certainly showing it," Jenny agreed, feeling the very hard shaft.

Jenny leaned in and kissed Brad. They had not kissed really which was sort of strange since she had already jerked him off and sucked him off. They kissed passionately now as Jenny lightly stroked Brad's cock. His hand was teasing her nipple and the surrounding soft tissue. It felt good to both of them and they groaned into each other's kiss. When they finally stopped for air, Brad asked her something.

"Jenny, can I...I mean would it be okay..."

"What, Brad?"

"Can I taste you?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked, not sure exactly where he was going.

"Well, you sucked on me last night, I wanted to return the favor," Brad said.

"Okay, but how?" Jenny said, still unfamiliar with all the techniques and only Dorrie had eaten her before once in the shower.

Brad lay back on the bed and indicated for her to get on top of him in the opposite direction. Jenny climbed up over him aligning her pussy with his face which also brought her right over his stiff cock. Brad pulled her pussy to his face as Jenny kissed the head of his dick. She gasped when she felt his tongue wiggle into her labia and parting them.

"Oh, god," she moaned when she felt his tongue teasing around the entrance to her cunt. Brad's hand on her ass held her in place.

Jenny decided she liked this position as she licked the head of Brad's cock and the pre-cum that had oozed out. Brad had a talented tongue and Jenny squealed when he pushed up her slit and teased around her clit. Brad moved his hand down to her pussy so his fingers could open her more for his probing tongue. He licked her sensitive hard knob causing groans of approval from Jenny. Brad couldn't believe he was actually getting to eat her. He had many dreams over the last weeks of doing exactly this for her and here he was sucking now on her tasty hard bud.

Jenny pushed down on his cock trying to take a lot of it into her mouth. She had seen Dorrie completely swallow a cock and wondered how to do it. When she got only a few inches of Brad's dick in her mouth, she could feel herself wanting to gag. She could not figure out how Dorrie did that. So instead she concentrated on sucking and licking the parts she could get in her mouth and, from the groans from Brad, must have been doing something right.

Brad's teasing of her clit and licking the rest of her pussy was driving Jenny insane. She could feel an orgasm building inside her. When he slid a finger and then a second into her cunt, it was too much for the beautiful young nurse and she shuddered above him. Brad tried to keep his fingers moving in her cunt and his lips on her clit, but Jenny was moving around too much and he fought to stay with her. He wished he had his second hand or even the artificial arm on so as to hold her still.

Jenny had to stop sucking his cock as her orgasm ripped through her. She trembled and shook as the shockwaves of passion coursed through her body making her moan and close her eyes. Brad continued to tease her cunt until she finally came down and pulled away. Jenny swung off the bed to the floor.

"Oh, god, Brad! That was great," Jenny said.

"Glad you liked it," Brad replied, proud of his making Jenny cum.

Jenny took his still hard cock in her hand and stroked it a couple times. Brad thought she planned to just jerk him off now, but soon realized differently as she climbed back on the bed. This time however, she faced him and kissed him as her pussy settled over his pole-like cock. Jenny used one hand to position him to her entrance as she kissed him again. When he was seated in the entrance to her pussy, she settled down taking the first few inches inside her.

"Oh, fuck," Brad moaned, with the exquisite sensations of her tight pussy squeezing his cock like a silky wet glove.

"You like this?" Jenny asked, with a broad smile.

"Oh, shit! You're so warm and tight," Brad growled.

"You got me off good. Now it's my turn. Just relax and I will do all the work," Jenny said, as her pussy descended another couple inches making Brad groan.

Brad tried to reach her nipple to suck it and Jenny helped by lower her tit to his waiting mouth. It was her turn to groan as she felt his lips encase her tender bud and flick his tongue over the tip. Jenny had settled practically all the way down on his cock and now she started to move up and down. In no time she had a pistoning rhythm going which was causing Brad to gasp and moan.

"God, Jenny! That's so good," Brad grunted.

"You feel great deep inside me," Jenny agreed.

"Slow down a little. I don't want to cum to soon. It is like heaven being inside you and I want it to last a little longer," Brad pleaded.

"Okay, sure," Jenny answered, taking her moves down to a slow in and out. On the down stroke she ground her pussy into his groin making them both gasp and moan.

Jenny was learning what felt good to her and her partner when fucking. She experimented a little now with Brad finding out what felt the best. She discovered if she moved just right, his cock would hit a very sensitive spot deep inside her making her shiver with incredible sensations and pleasure. She also discovered she could clamp and unclamp her pussy muscles and from the reactions Brad gave to her knew it felt good to him. Jenny fucked him slowly, then faster, then slower again, until she felt her own orgasm boiling to the top.

This final time Jenny didn't slow down. She fucked down on Brad's cock with force driving his rock hard cock deep inside her. She was very tempted to feel him cum inside her but knew better. Bea had been agonizing for weeks before she did finally have her period last week, thus putting to rest the worry she had gotten pregnant that drunken night when she fucked four guys. Jenny tried to gauge how close Brad was. He was moaning with the blissful pleasures her cunt was giving to his cock.

"Tell when you're going to cum," Jenny gasped, as she felt her own just about to crest.

"Soon," was all Brad could wheeze out as he leaned in to suck her nipple again.

That did it for Jenny. His lips on her sensitive nipple threw her into a whirling eddy of bliss. Her brain went into freeze mode as waves of cardinal lust crashed upon her nervous system like a hurricane. Her pussy juice soaked his cock as she continued to buck up and down on his spear. It felt like every electrical nerve ending in her body was tingling at once. Jenny barely heard him scream now!

Brad was amazingly strong even with one leg and arm and only with minor conscious thought from Jenny managed to unseat his long cock from deep inside her just before it went off. Jenny was still coming down off her own orgasm when she looked down to see his cock spurting cum into her pubic hair and against her abdomen. She scurried down his body and took him into her mouth. Jenny sucked hard on his cockhead making Brad buck up off the bed, growling like a bear.

Jenny sucked on his cock getting several good jets of cum before they died out. When Brad collapsed back to the bed, Jenny eased off his dick and swallowed the load in her mouth. She looked down at her own pussy to see drops of cum falling from her body. When she looked back up at him, his eyes were just coming open.

"Wow, that was great," Jenny said.

"Unbelievable," Brad gasped.

Jenny moved up his body to kiss him. Brad kissed her back with equal or more passion. He couldn't believe this would only be a one night stand. He was falling deeply in love with this beautiful nurse. He wished they could be together at least a while longer. He wanted to tell Jenny, but also didn't want to ruin the moment, so he kept silent. After the kiss, Jenny climbed off the bed to get a wet washcloth to clean them off. She first wiped herself and then cleaned off his cock before settling him under the covers.