Nursed Back to Health

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dozed off and on all afternoon, but was awake when my wife came home from work. She frowned slightly at the sight of Jessie, but her eyes lit up when she saw the kids. Jessie cooked dinner, which my wife grudgingly appreciated, and we had a pretty good evening.

That night, I tried sleeping in bed instead of my recliner. However, laying down seemed to add more pressure and pain inside my head, and I retreated back to the recliner. I was only taking the pain meds now about every four hours instead of two, and they were lasting almost the whole time before wearing off.

I felt good enough the next morning that I managed to shower before Jessie came over. I was just getting out of the shower and drying off when she walked into the bathroom naked. She frowned.

"I guess no playtime in the shower," she said. There seemed to be true disappointment in her voice.

"Well," I said cautiously, nodding towards the open door to the bedroom, "the bed is right there."

"Are you sure you're up for that?" she said. My heart leapt that she didn't dismiss it out of hand. I nodded quickly.

She took my hand and almost dragged me to the bed. I put up exactly zero resistance.

"Lay down on your back," she said.

"I want you on YOUR back," I grinned.

"Nuh-uh," she said. "You get to straining and shit and you'll bust stitches."

I wanted nothing more to feel her underneath me, her legs around me as I slammed myself into her. Still, she had a point, and I laid down on the bed on my back.

She immediately crawled between my legs and slid her lips down my dick. I had gone from limp to half-hard when she walked into the bathroom...between the pain, and that I'd taken pain meds before I got into the shower, it was affecting my ability to get hard. Her lips and tongue took care of that problem, though.

In no time, I was rock-hard and groaned in disappointment when she pulled her mouth off of me. My groan turned into a moan of pure pleasure as she straddled me, lined my dick up with her pussy, and slowly sank onto me.

Holy Christ! I hadn't felt anything that tight, wet and hot since...well, since I was in my twenties. My wife and I have a pretty good sex life for our age, fooling around maybe once or twice a week. But Jessie...my God!

She immediately started raising and lowering herself on me, her eyes boring holes into mine with a look of desperate desire. Her pace quickened, and inside of a minute I felt her spasm around me, throwing her head back and moaning loudly. Her orgasm was strong enough and loud enough that it triggered mine, and my hands gripped her hips tightly as I slammed myself up into her, my dick throbbing and spewing more cum than I'd ever felt before.

All in all, it lasted MAYBE two minutes, but it was the most intense sex I'd ever had. My excitement, her raw sexual need, combined with how illicit and immoral it was, raised the bar for every future sexual encounter I'd have.

She stayed atop me, rigid, as she slowly came down to earth then slowly fell forward onto me. I felt her small titties quiver against my upper stomach as the last few spasms ran through her.

"Woooooowwwwww," she murmured.

"Yeah," I breathed out heavily. Unfortunately, my head decided to remind me that there was pain, and I winced as my heart pounded, sending pressure to every outraged nerve ending above my shoulders.

I urged her off me and sat up a bit, trying to relieve the pressure in my head.

"Hurting?" she asked, laying next to me.

"Yeah, a bit," I said, understating it a bit. "Worth it."

A lazy smile crossed her face. "I knew it'd be good," she mewled, stretching cat-like then throwing an arm around me.

"Short, though," I chuckled.

"We can work on that," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"Jessie...why me?" I asked. "I'm married to your husband's mother, and I'm more than twice your age."

"You're sweet, generous, and kind," she said. "Completely the opposite of Mark. And like I said before, I think you're kinda hot. And I know you're attracted to me...you're not that subtle about it."

I laughed. "I thought I was being subtle."

She snorted. "Hardly. You may not think I saw you checking me out all those times, but I did. Hell, even your wife noticed it."

Lydia. Now that I'd cum, I was having some guilt about what Jessie and I had done, what we were doing. Which led me to my next question. "So, what are we doing? Where do we go from here?"

Her hand curled around my dick, stroking it slightly. Holy hell, I started to get hard again almost immediately. I don't think I've ever recovered this quickly, made even more shocking by the condition I was in.

She was silent as she stroked me to full hardness, then got up and straddled me again. As the tip of my dick started to open her wet pussy, she finally said, "I don't know. I'm still trying to figure that out. But for now, I'm going to fuck you again." I groaned as she slid herself onto my length.

Later, after she'd cum twice more and me once, she got up and got a wet washcloth and cleaned me up, then went and got some pain meds for me. I fell asleep to the sound of her singing softly in the shower, thinking that she had a nice voice.

She was gone by the time I woke up, and I was able to sleep in bed that night, albeit with a couple of extra pillows to raise my head some. I slept pretty good, only waking up once. The pain in my head had subsided to a hard ache instead of pain. Ah, sweet recovery.

The next day was Saturday, and my wife didn't have to work. Jessie came by anyway, bringing the kids. With Lydia's attention on the kids, it was easy for her to shoot me sultry look every so often that made my dick swell.

Sunday was the same, but I was getting anxious for Monday. I'm afraid I was a little bit snappish to my wife which she attributed to the pain from my surgery, but it was more about having Jessie around and not being able to fuck her that was getting me irritated.

I stayed in bed on Monday morning when my wife left for work. Jessie arrived, quickly pulled off her clothes and climbed in bed with me without a word. She laid next to me, her head on my shoulder, while I basked in the sensation of her lithe body pressed against mine.

She was idly playing with my hardening dick when I suddenly rolled her over on her back and climbed between her spreading legs. She knew what I wanted, and groaned as I slid myself into her. She was already wet.

I fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked a woman. There was no soft, gentle lovemaking. I had a desperate need, and her hands went around behind my neck as I pounded myself into her with a fury. Joy of joy, we climaxed together, with her slamming her pussy up to meet my thrusts.

When my vision cleared and my shuddering orgasm came to an end, I looked down into her eyes. She was looking up at me in wonder, a half-smile on her face.

Then, I felt a wetness on my nose and a drop of blood fell from it onto her forehead.

"Oh, shit!" she said, scrambling out from under me and pushing me over onto my back. My hand went to my nose...there was more blood forming there. Now that I was coming back to my senses, I felt a hard painful throbbing in my face.

"I KNEW it was too early for that," she muttered, getting out of bed and going to the bathroom, returning with a handful of tissue. I took the tissue and pressed it against my nose, trying to stifle the flow.

"Worth it," I muttered, smiling through the pain.

"Bullshit," she said, sitting on the bed next to me. "Here I'm trying to make you better and I'm causing more pain."

I pulled the tissue away from my face, gently grabbed her and and pulled her face towards mine. Our lips met, my tongue inside her opening lips. I realized that we hadn't ever kissed before, and our kiss went on until I ran out of breath...I still couldn't breathe out of my nose because of the swelling and mass of dried blood still crammed up in my nasal passages.

"You ARE making me better," I said, gasping for air.

She gave me an exasperated look, then settled back down on the bed against me. The bleeding stopped, quickly followed by my falling asleep.

I woke up later to her shaking me. "It smells like fucking in here," she said. As I got up and headed towards the shower, she pulled the sheets off the bed. After they (and I) were washed and dried, I helped her put them back on the bed. I remarked that it was still early in the day and that we may need to use the bed again.

"Oh, no, mister," she said, a frown. "I should have known better. You'll just have to be content with blowjobs until you're in better shape."

I wasn't going to argue with that.

The week progressed and she was good as her word. I'd never had so much oral sex. Jessie drove me to a doctor's appointment that Thursday, where they removed some of the stitches and cleaned the dried blood and crap out my nose and sinuses. It felt MUCH better to be able to breathe through them again. It also meant that I could kiss Jessie properly.

It also meant that I could return the favor for Jessie. As I said, my wife didn't like giving OR receiving oral sex. I, on the other hand, loved making a woman cum with my tongue. When we got back to the house, she squealed as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, throwing her softly on the edge of the bed and damn near tearing her blue jean shorts and panties off. I kneeled between her dangling legs.

Her pussy was just as beautiful up close as I thought it was in the shower. She had a teenager's pussy (which she wasn't far removed from) and there wasn't evidence that she'd already had two kids. My tongue darted out and lightly circled her clit. Now that I could smell again, I appreciated her musk, her scent, and appreciated her taste even more.

You get good at what you love to do, and I'd had lots of practice before I met my wife. In no time, her pussy was drenched with both her juices and my saliva and her hands clenched the sheet in bunches. Her first orgasm was the loudest. By the third, she was pulling my face away from her.

"I need you to fuck me," she moaned, pulling me up. I hadn't even gotten undressed, just simply unzipped my pants, pulled myself out, and thrust into her. The feel of her tight, wet pussy combined with her groan of pleasure almost made me cum right away, but I managed to stop it.

That fuck, like all previous and later, was rough, passionate, and short. I came hard, the orgasm encompassing everything from my knees to my stomach. I think she came around the same time...I couldn't tell. I was kind of preoccupied.

I collapsed on her, making her grunt. "Heavy," she muttered, pushing me weakly to the side. I roused enough strength to roll off next to her on the bed.

"I'm impressed," she said, breathily.

"For...?" I asked.

"You know how to eat a pussy. Most guys go for the 'cow-lick'," she said with a chuckle.

"'Cow-lick'?"

"Yeah, run the flat of their tongue from the bottom of the pussy to the clit," she explained. "You seem to have discovered that your tongue has a tip, too."

I laughed at her explanation. Out of the blue, a thought occurred to me that I had to voice. "Jessie...what are we doing?"

"Fucking," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

"My recovery time is coming to an end. What happens after?" I asked.

"Hey, downer," she complained. "Don't even let me enjoy the afterglow, huh?"

I raised up on one elbow facing her. "I'm serious. What are we going to do...after? I mean, is this just a one-time thing? Is this just handy because I'm available, or what?"

She raised up from the bed and kissed me. "I love you," she said. "Have loved you.

"I'm over twice your age," I protested.

"And what of it?" she countered. "Are you actually COMPLAINING about it?"

"No!" I said, hurriedly, then paused. "Well, yeah...not complaining, more confused."

She pushed me back down flat on the bed, threw her arm around me, and pulled herself against me tightly. "I told you already that you're kind, you're sweet. You're sexy for an older guy," which produced a snort of laughter from me, "and you're ten times the man that Mark is."

"Mark, your husband," I said slowly.

She didn't respond to that.

"What about that? What about Lydia, my wife?" I continued.

A long silence, then she replied. "I wanted you all to myself, at first. I dreamed about the life we could have. But, honestly...you're never going to leave Lydia, and I'll probably never leave Mark. I know it, and you probably know it too."

"So this ends when I go back to work?" I asked.

"It doesn't have to," she said. There was a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Good," I replied, kissing her forehead and holding her tightly. "I don't want it to."

She chuckled. "Why would you, when this tight fine pussy was available?"

"It's not just the 'tight fine pussy', you know," I replied softly. "I love you too."

We laid there for a long time, before she finally roused and we repeated the shower/sheet washing. She was gone by the time my wife came home from work.

I eventually got a clean bill of health from my doctor and started going back to work. Jessie and I met once or twice a week...I'd take a long lunch and she'd meet me at a motel. It wasn't the same as having her around all the time, but it was better than nothing.

Two months later, I came home from work and my wife was in a fury. "That SLUT! That BITCH!"

I saw Mark was with her. "What the hell's going on?" I asked him.

"Jessie's pregnant," he said.

"Um...congrats?" I told him.

"Tell him the rest," Lydia snarled.

"Well, I was telling Mom that I had a vasectomy a couple of years ago," he said.

My heart pounded, and I got a sick feeling in my stomach. If HE wasn't the father...

"I guess they didn't do it right," he continued quickly, flashing a sickly smile at Lydia. "I mean, I never went back to have it checked, never did the sperm count thing." It dawned on me that despite the vasectomy, he still thought he was the father. Or maybe he knew better, but wasn't going to admit that he wasn't.

"Bullshit!" Lydia said, then stomped out of the room.

I followed her, and the next thirty minutes was spent trying to calm her down. She was convinced that Jessie had gotten pregnant from someone other than Mark. I couldn't change her mind, but pointed out that regardless of the parentage, Mark was fine with it.

Seven months later, Craig James Robert was born. The first name was in honor of me, Jessie said, but I was puzzled about the two middle names until she started calling him "JR", then "Junior", explaining that we already had a "Craig" (me) in the family. It was blatant, "Craig Junior", but nobody seemed to catch on. Or they did and they didn't say shit about it.

It didn't help that Lydia was a dirty blonde, Mark had light brown hair, and Jessie was a redhead. JR had a shock of thick black hair...just like me.

Jessie and I continued meeting, even managing to spend an incredible weekend together when I had to travel for work and she found an excuse to meet me there.

A year and a half after JR was born, Jessica arrived. A little over a year after that, Oscar was born. Both had my thick black hair.

My wife has never accused me of anything, but I do catch her looking at Jessie's three younger children, then me. My hair has turned salt-and-pepper, disguising the similiarity a bit. I don't know if she knows, or suspects, or what. She doesn't treat my kids with Jessie any different than the two older ones, though.

Jessie says she wants one more baby. I thought about getting a vasectomy myself, but realized that I could never explain why since Lydia had her tubes tied before we met. So, I guess I'll have to oblige Jessie with one more.

12