Nursery Lady Finds Young Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Stacy out. We dated for 6 months before we had sex. The sex was good, but I was still comparing her to Lynn and Lynn was simply put amazing and much better.

Stacy traveled a lot for her job which left many nights Lynn and I were able to get together. Two years later and Stacy and I were married. Stacy and her mom are very close. She would spend a lot of time with us. I never felt awkward about it.

Two years into our marriage we had our first child. We bought a bigger house and Lynn helped do the landscaping. With Stacy traveling so much Stacy asked if it would be okay if her Mom moved in with us to help with our now two kids.

I could I say no? We made a mother in law apartment in the basement. Our kids are now 12 and 10. Lynn and I would go to the boys sporting events together as Stacy still travels a lot. Many people mistake her as the boy's mom because she still looks as young as the first day I met her.

I have the best of both worlds right now. As long as Stacy never figures things out.

12