Nurture Thy Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
A sisters' nurturing way leads to much much more.
2.2k words
4.22
115.7k
38
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are written for my wife's reading pleasure. She sometimes is the character and others she is not. Most are written from an aspect that places her there or gives her the most realism that I can possibly give. I hope you enjoy.

*

Charity Ross was nothing if not efficient. She always seemed to find a way to balance her busy schedule around not only her own family, but also that of her two brothers. Even today as she should be enjoying her Friday evening with her husband, she found herself playing a motherly role in her younger brothers' life.

Robert is a couple of years younger than her, far less mature or worldly and going through a nasty divorce.

His world was upside down and Charity felt it was her responsibility to be there for him. She'd spent countless hours over the last year listening and consoling him. She knew the day he married, it wouldn't last, but he was so in love, he wouldn't listen.

So, here she was, spending the night at his place so he wouldn't feel so alone.

At least she was able to talk him into a glass of wine and a hot shower while she cooked dinner. After his shower they enjoyed the meal and he retired to the couch, while she cleaned up. Now she needed to wash the long day away and headed for a bath.

Charity admired herself in the full-length mirror. She'd taken very good care of her body and looked very nice for a woman nearing forty. She was blessed with beautiful, soft, olive colored skin and large natural breast. Her dark auburn hair flowed down her back and her face was that of a woman half her age.

She took pride in the little things to keep her body looking the way her husband liked. The white bikini lines that contrasted against her dark skin and the full thick bush were two of his favorites. Her dark nipples stood out from her white breast like Hershey kisses.

She suddenly yearned to be home in the arms of her man, but for now, a tub of hot water and a glass of wine would have to do.

Charity realized she must have fallen asleep. The water was no longer hot and Robert was knocking at the door asking if she was OK. She gathered herself, dried off and put a cozy robe on to cover her chilled body. Coming over on short notice meant having no change of clothes, but maybe she could get a tee from Robert before going to bed.

From the kitchen she grabbed another bottle of wine and went to the living room to sit with Robert.

What she found broke her heart. Robert was sitting on one end of the couch and he appeared to be crying. Charity sat very close and took his hand in hers. She hated that he was feeling so much pain.

She remembered when he was a little boy. He would cuddle next to their Mom with his head nestled to her chest or in her lap. She would caress his head until he fell asleep. Charity moved closer and pulled his head to her chest. She held him close for a while and his sobs began to ease. They didn't talk, but both could feel the closeness.

Charity reached for her glass of wine and in doing so, her robe opened slightly; exposing her breast. She hoped Robert hadn't noticed, but the cool air was making her nipples extremely hard. She felt Robert stir and then he was resting his cheek solidly against her naked breast. A strange feeling rushed through Charity. Her mind raced and her heartbeat quickened.

Was he aware of what he was doing? Was this OK? She had been mothering him and maybe this was natural, but she also felt other stirrings in her body. The yearning she'd felt for her husband just before her bath was back and she couldn't escape it in a tub of hot water this time.

Robert snuggled closer. She could hear his breathing becoming heavy.

His left hand was now resting on her thigh and he was gently caressing her. Charity battled with her thoughts. Should she stop this now and risk her brother being embarrassed and maybe even more depressed?

She fought with the idea that he would only snuggle and fall to sleep or would he push things further?

She knew it was wrong, but her body betrayed her thoughts as she felt his tongue slowly swirling around her hard nipple. The sensation shot through her like a bolt of lightening and she jumped. Robert felt this and pressed firmly on her now exposed thigh. The warmth and firmness of his hand relaxed her and she felt calm, but very excited.

Charity decided she would allow Robert to enjoy himself as long as it stayed innocent.

She laughed at herself after thinking it, because she realized that innocence was long past broken and she wanted more.

She reached for the robe's belt as Robert suckled her breast. She pulled gently until it was untied, then opened her it to completely expose her body to her brother.

Her body was on fire.

What were they doing? How could this happen? The only question left was how far they would go.

Would she allow her brother to have her completely?

Her mind was screaming "No", but her body was screaming "Yes".

Robert didn't need any encouragement. He was hungry for love and attention.

Who really loved him more at this moment than his beautiful dark skinned sister?

He tasted her skin and rolled each nipple with his tongue. He gasped as his hand searched between her legs and found a very wet and hot pussy.

He was drawn to the aroma of his sisters' sex. He kissed and licked his way from Charity's nipples, over her sweet flat belly and directly to her silky thick black bush.

He felt like a little kid searching for a prize as he parted her hair and looked for her clit. It wasn't hard to find. It stuck out like a miniature cock. He wrapped his lips around it like it was one.

Her body tensed and he knew she liked what he was doing. She relaxed and parted her legs to give him better access.

With this, he changed positions and kneeled on the floor in front of her. It was the first time they had made eye contact, but it was OK. They just smiled at each other and he lowered his head to continue what he started.

Charity knew there was no turning back. She pulled her knees up to her chest, totally exposing her deepest, most intimate areas to her brothers' mouth. Robert was drilling her pussy with his tongue and her juices began running down the crack of her ass.

Robert, seeing her juices escaping, quickly ran his tongue the length of her ass crack and hungrily fed on them. He now took interest in her asshole and gently pushed his tongue deep inside to tongue fuck her.

Charity froze as she felt his tongue enter her ass.

Every muscle in her body began to quiver and she knew an explosion was not far off. She reached between her legs and pulled his face tighter into her ass. She was pushing against his tongue as hard as she could and still she couldn't get enough.

Robert knew this too as he stood up and looked down at his sister.

God, she was beautiful!

He wanted her so bad and planned on taking what he desired. He removed his shirt, but was saving his best for last.

He wanted the whole effect when his sister saw his cock.

The Durman family men had been blessed with large equipment.

It wasn't something that was talked about, but Robert and his older brother Ryan had shared many showers together growing up and when they were both older, they had witnessed their father in the gym shower after a workout.

Robert pulled his jeans down slowly, allowing the temptation to build. He knew Charity would react and he wanted it to be awesome.

He slowly pushed his jeans over his hips and Charity couldn't resist the urge to wet her lips. Why was he taking so long? Just pull them off and let's get busy fucking!

What she saw as his jeans cleared his hips made her gasp. He wasn't yet hard, but she knew it was the largest cock she had seen. It was long and thick and his balls hung heavy and full below it.

Even semi hard, he was eight or nine inches long and as big around as her wrist. The fact that he was so slim made it appear even bigger. She wanted this cock and she wanted it now.

Robert knew he had impressed his sister and now it was time to take the next step. He grabbed his cock and slid the head over her wet pussy and ass crack. As it grew to full size he held it out proudly for her to see.

Although Robert had intentions of sliding his cock deep into his sister, Charity had other ideas and set to hungrily engulf her brothers' cock in her mouth.

Moans escaped her throat as she tried to shove as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. She lost track of time as she licked and stroked his cock. She was in a trance that couldn't be broken.

She licked its length, and then sucked both balls into her mouth, while at the same time sliding a wet finger deep in his ass.

She wanted to feel his cock to explode in her mouth, filling it with his hot salty cum.

She added another two fingers and felt his cock swell even more. His veins were filled with hot flowing blood and his balls were ready to deliver their load.

Robert couldn't resist his sisters' mouth and fingers and knew it was only a matter of moments before he gave her a full load.

He gripped the back of her head and pulled her hair.

His hips began to push deeper as he felt the first rush of cum exploding from his cock and into his sisters' hot waiting mouth. His legs shook and he became dizzy as he shot load after load into her beautiful mouth.

Charity felt the first blast hit the back of her throat and was barely able to keep from gagging. It was a strong burst and it caught her off guard, but she was ready for the second, third and fourth blast and she didn't waste a drop. She pushed her fingers as deep as they would go in his ass and stroked his cock until every drop was gone.

She allowed her brother to catch his breath and slowly slid her fingers from his ass.

She thought that may be the end of things, but Robert was far more man than she had expected.

That huge cock of his didn't go down and she was now being pushed back onto the couch with her legs again pushed back to her chest.

She was now able to appreciate the full size of his rock hard cock. It twitched a little, but gave no sign of going away.

Robert knew this was way beyond any lines that should have been crossed, but things were already in motion and who was he to stop now, especially since his sister had not yet been satisfied.

He still had reservations about actually fucking her and it must have shown on his face, because Charity looked up and said, "I understand" and with that, she looked him deeply in his eyes as she spread her ass cheeks for him.

She knew her brother was struggling with having actual intercourse with her and there was only one-way to get around it. She would take her baby brothers beautiful cock in her ass.

As she looked him in the eyes, she smiled and offered herself to him.

Robert moistened himself with her juices and then placed the head of his cock against her tiny opening.

He didn't take his eyes from hers as he slowly pushed past her virgin ring.

He paused a bit to allow her to adjust and then added inch after inch to her waiting hole.

He pushed the entire length of his cock deep into his sister, then gently reached down and pulled her to him.

He picked her up and held her while he stood. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and they made love this way for the next half hour.

Charity was as close to her brother at that moment than she had ever been, with their bodies pressed together and his cock buried deep in her ass.

She came, over and over again, and then finished with Roberts' cock exploding its hot load deep in her ass.

The door was now open and they made love throughout the night.

Later, as they lay together, words were hard to come by. Neither knew what to say nor if there was anything that could be said.

They now shared a very special secret!

At least Charity THOUGHT it would be THEIR secret...