NXT Newcomers- Cora Jade breaks in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora kept going and said, "Not your hun."

"Heh, sorry."

Cora eventually passed 30 and I noticed her slowing down some. "C'mon Cora, just ten more. All you need are ten more." She was only able to push for 5 more before she called it quits.

"I.... I still broke.... my 30...." she said between breaths. I told her, "You'll get there." She said, "Shuddup... you know I will..." She glared at Xia who gave her a shrug, teasing her coming up short.

After hitting the leg-related machines, we eventually called it a day for the gym and went on for the rest of the day. Afterwards we did the interview, photoshoots, in which I got to admire Cora in all sorts of outfits, that weren't purposely sexy, but still showed off her amazing body. We headed back to base and I saw her have a practice match up against Zoey Stark. I tried my best to keep my eyes off her, but she looked amazing her ring gear too.

The day went on and after a break she hit the mat again, this time against Xia. After dinner things calmed down and after a bit of gaming, I was ready to get to bed. Tomorrow's schedule was kinda similar, the main difference was we had to head out to have Cora, Zoey and Gigi appear on SmackDown as some sort of promo showing off up and coming stars for WWE.

Things were quiet in my room, though I could still hear people walking around or gaming sounds. I could hear someone walking past my door and could faintly hear Aaron taking to Xia. Must have been sent out for a late night snack. Guess we were sort of always on call. I tried to get some rest for the big day tomorrow, not knowing I still had a final task that evening.

I woke up to my phone buzzing and groaned as it read it was 2:05 AM. "Aw fuck... Ya gotta be kidding me..."

The text read- Come on over, I need you.

I responded with, "Dude, it's 2 in the morning. You want a burger this late?"

"Just come over. I'll tell you when you're here."

I mumbled something about her being able to push 40 on the machine if she stopped sneaking burgers in the middle of the night and dragged myself out of bed. I went over and knocked quietly and hears her tell me to come in.

Cora was under the covers, "Close the door." "Just tell me what you want."

"Close the door, trust me..." I noticed Cora was blushing and looked like she was trying to hold back heavy breathing. My annoyance changed to worry.

I sat down on the bed next to her, "hey... You ok there?"

Cora nodded, "I will be... Now that you're here babe." She pulled the covers off and she was naked from the waist down, leg spread, her fingers running circles around her clit. She still had her top on, put pulled up to expose her tits, her nipples hard and perky. The TV was also on, a little louder than usual, but not so much that I couldn't hear what she said next.

She looked me right in the eye, "Eat me out babe.... I know you've been wanting this... C'mere...."

"Are you serious.... I mean we're gonna get in trouble."

Cora said, "No we won't... Do you know how much fucking is going on around here? Most of them turn up their XBox so we can't hear the moaning. It's part of your job description... Now c'mere and eat me out... I need you so fucking bad...."

Part of me felt so stupid and naive as everything Aaron told me finally clicked. He's probably been banging Xia since he started. No wonder Cora acted so weirdly whenever Blair was around. I was kind of her guy now, and after admiring her for a year, this was a position I was more than happy to accept!

Without wasting more time I held onto her legs and leaned in. Her sweet little pussy was already soaking wet, she had a towel under herself to keep her sheets dry. She had a slightly trimmed bush decorating her lustful entrance, and as I leaned in, I could almost feel the heat coming off her.

Cora immediately shivered and melted into her pillow as my tongue made contact with her juicy cunt. I leaned in and lapped up her sweetness as I heard her struggling to keep her moaning down. "Aw yeah... Like that babe.... Like that...." she whispered.

My tongue juggled her clit playfully as a slid a finger inside her. I was surprised how tight she was, and I felt her shiver as my finger slid in and out of her. "Oh fuck..... oh baby....." I'd hear her whimper through her hands as she tried to keep the noise down. I went back to licking up her liquid lust, relishing in her gasps and moans.

I drove my tongue in and out of her and soon felt my face shoved between her legs. The Sorceress of Sin trembled as I devoured her sweet cunt. Her moans were just getting me harder and harder.

"Oh fuuuuck.... Yeah... Really loving the perks of being here.... Ahhh.... Mmmm..." She'd utter between gasps of pleasure.

I licked her clit the best I could but her grip really had me buried in there. The most I could do was tongue-fuck her tight cunt as I felt her thrust against me. I tried to sync my tongue with her thrusts, going as deep as I could inside her, which made her squeal louder.

Suddenly my head was pulled back and as I caught my breath, Cora tackled me down, her lips crashing sloppily onto mine. "So fuckin hot... So much I want to do with you..." She'd try to say between kisses, breathing hard as she jammed her tongue in my mouth.

Her hand reached down my PJs and tool firm grasp onto my cock, already pumping it. She didn't even waste time with my underwear, she just went right for it, my cock was already throbbing hard, aching for her body.

Cora looked into my eyes for a moment before yanking my PJs down and getting a good look at my cock. Her eyes stared hungrily at it as started licking it roughly. Her eyes met mine as she swirled her tongue around the head, her hand still stroking the shaft.

I had to cover my mouth to keep it down as I felt my cock slide into Cora's hungry mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down my cock, her tongue running along the head. I stroked her hair as I watched her work on my cock, letting her tongue trace all over the shaft before popping it back in her mouth.

She held onto me as she forced my cock down her throat, "yeah.. suck my cock baby... I've been hard for you all day. Seeing you in those black tights...."

I let her go and she stopped to gasp for air. She wiped her mouth and looked at me, "Then fuck me... You want this just as bad as I do... No turning back now... You're fuckin mine...."

We kissed each other passionately, as I rolled us over, so now I was on top of her. She lustfully gazed at me, as I rubbed my cock up and down her dripping wet pussy. She nodded at me, feeling as eager for me to take her as I was. I slowly pushed my cock inside her tight entrance and heard her gasp, "Oh my god... oh god..."

She was so warm and tight, I slowly and carefully thrust the tip and out of her, as she moaned lightly. Her pussy felt amazing, it's been a while since my last time, so this coupled with the fact that I was actually fucking Elayna Black made everything feel so incredible. She squealed as I pushed more of my cock into her, spreading her tight cunt wider with every thrust. She held onto me and kissed me intensely, starting to thrust her hips against me.

My hands went for her perky little titties, playing with them as I thrust harder and deeper inside her. Cora held onto me, pulling me close for a deep kiss as she thrust her hips faster against mine. We locked lips as lust took both of us over, our bodies rocking against each other, giving each other what we needed. The TV did its job covering up the sounds of pleasure, as well as me slamming Cora's sexy body against her bed.

Her pussy was amazing, gripping and squeezing my cock with its slick hot walls. Maybe it's all the working out, but it felt like the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Our tongues fought it out as intensely as our hips rocked against each other. Her breathing intensified as she let my lips go to say, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming.... I'm cumming..... fuck... fuck...."

I held onto her hips and fucked her as hard as I could, shaking her body all over the bed. She tightened her grip on my shoulders, her eyes shut as she braced herself for what was coming. "Oh fuck... yes... yes.... oh fuck..... Lou....." She kissed her deep as her body shuddered intensely, her fingers digging into my shoulders, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!"

Cora loosened her grip on me though she still didn't let me go, her body shuddered as the the orgasm rocked her senses, her hips weakly thrusting against me involuntarily. I pulled out and started jerking my cock, I didn't want to risk cumming inside her and I was pretty close too. She looked up and saw me and forced herself up. Without me saying anything, she took me in my mouth and started sucking on me roughly while stroking me off.

I could tell she was worn out but she kept sucking and slurping my throbbing cock, eager to make me cum as hard as she just did. I held onto her shoulders as I felt myself about to burst. "Oh fuck.... Cora...." I did my best to hold back my moans and let out a sudden "Fuck!!!" as I felt myself shoot hard in her mouth. The sexy Sorceress of Sin didn't let me go, swallowing my cum and continuing to suck hard, getting me to squirt out a second smaller load.

"Oh god.... Cora..... fuck..." I sat back as she licked my cock like an ice cream cone, until she got every last drop of cum. She finally let me go and laid herself on top of me.

We held each other for a moment until she finally broke the silence, "Good job Mr. Planner.... You not only get me midnight snacks, you popped my cherry and everything..."

I was surprised to hear that, "Whoa now... I was your first? I mean surely in the indies..."

"I mean I did a little or this and a little of that, but you're the first guy I went all the way with. Xia kept bragging about her guy fucks her so good, I already had plans for you when I first saw you, cutie. I just wanted us to spend some time together first... you know.. made sure everything felt right..."

"It did feel right, didn't it?"

"Yeah... anyways, you better head off to bed. The whole sex thing is kind of a 'everybody knows' secret, but let's not make things too obvious and wake up in the same bed, you know?"

"Oh... right, see you in a few hours then." As I got off the bed, my legs felt kinda loopy. I guess I overdid it. She giggled as I stumbled to put my pants back on. She smiled at me and waved seductively as I was about to close the door. "Good night, Mr. Planner...."

"It is now." I said, which made her laugh a little.

I headed off to bed, as quietly as possible, though it was awkward now hearing people 'gaming' in the other rooms. As laid down I got another text, though it didn't really both me this time.

"Thanks Lou, good night."

I smiled a bit and responded with "Good night Cora."

She then responded with "PS, now my hun."

With that I went to bed. We had to be up in a few hours so this was looking more like a power nap, but she wore me out enough that I went right to sleep. I'm loving the perks of this job, as she would say.

12