Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to break the kiss because she needed to breathe. Wild-eyed and close to pleading, she could do nothing but mumble incoherently as her son finger-fucked her, his hand over her mouth kept her vocal exclamations to a low level as her body shook and he helped steady her in position. When his hand moved, to be replaced by his lips once more, his arm went around her waist, keeping her upright as his fingers rapidly pummelled her twat.

There was going to be a damp patch on the carpet by the door. Caroline's pussy was leaking juices at a phenomenal rate as the sloppy noise of wet flesh coming together, resounded in the room.

She wanted to tell him to stop, not because she wasn't enjoying the sensations that rushed through her body. Caroline wanted him to stop so that she could tell him what she desired the most, to have him fuck her. Unfortunately, his administration's had brought her to a point where all that currently mattered was her release.

It was prudent that Jonjo was supporting her because her legs were failing, and without him, she would have slumped to the floor. She broke away from his mouth again, unable to kiss, and pant rapidly at the same time. When his fingers found her clit and massaged it, the dam broke as she emitted a prolonged wail, her hips working back and forward against his hand as though it was fucking her.

Her eyes rolled up into her head, her back banging against the door as she shook. Caroline had no control over her body anymore; the rush of pleasure signals to her brain blotted out everything else as she convulsed as though having a seizure. For a moment, she blacked out, unable to process the overwhelming intense burst of erotic pleasure. When she eventually regained her senses, she was half-sitting, and half-laying on her bed. Her robe was open, and she knew Jonjo was looking at her. Suddenly he moved closer, kissed her cheek, and then swiftly disappeared from her room.

She was stunned. Despite her release, her pussy was demanding sex.

'What was her son playing at?' She wondered.

Twice now he had touched her vagina and made her orgasm; surely, he knew that she needed more than that. She hadn't stopped him on either occasion, which had to tell him something about what she may desire.

As the house settled down for the night and silence reigned, she waited until she was convinced her parents would be sleeping before tiptoeing along the landing and tapping quietly at her son's door. Receiving no answer, she tried the doorknob, dismayed to find it locked. She didn't understand what was going on. He had gone beyond normality by touching her intimately; and yet on both occasions, he had disappeared immediately afterwards without saying a word about what he had done to her.

She had to frustratingly wait until the following morning, and even then, she couldn't ask Jonjo anything because of her parent's presence.

It wasn't until early evening and as they set off for home, that she found herself alone with him.

'Don't you think we should discuss what happened? She asked.

'What is there to discuss? You wanted me to touch you. That much was obvious. That is what I did.'

As if to reinforce his words, Caroline suddenly found his hand on her left knee. It rested there for a moment before softly beginning to caress the bare flesh, Jonjo staring out of the windscreen as though that was the end of their conversation. Immediately, his touch ignited the fire in her belly, a buzz in her fanny as she tried to concentrate on her driving. She tried to control her breathing, feeling it quicken as his hand inched upwards. The edge of her skirt moved slightly, his hand caressing the flesh of her lower thigh.

Again, Caroline wanted him to stop, wanted more than what he was currently offering. She slowed the car as his touch started to affect her driving. His hand was getting higher up her thigh, the car beginning to weave occasionally as she tried to keep her eyes open. When a layby approached, she pulled into it, not a moment too soon as her son's fingers reached her groin and stroked her pussy. She was unable to contain the groan of pleasure that she emitted, glancing down at her son's groin to see the large erection in his trousers.

'Oh, God!' She thought. She wanted him, her hand reaching across and feeling the strength of his hard-on for the first time. She rubbed her hand against it as she felt his fingers push the gusset of her panties to one side and stroke her labia. And then she gasped aloud as his fingers penetrated her pussy, now wet with her juices. Amid her panting, she tried to speak, more of a mumble, than actual words.

In response, he stroked her face, brushing her hair to one side as he turned her head. Leaning over, his face came closer, his lips meeting hers as they kissed. His tongue invaded her mouth as his fingers increased in speed, now fingering her rapidly as her arousal built. She wanted to rip her clothes off; she wanted to rip her son's clothes off, the thoughts in her mind lewd and coarse. Her fingers were trying to undo his zip when his hand stopped her.

'No! You can't do that.'

The fingers of his other became faster, Caroline pushing herself back against the seat as she spread her legs as wide as the limited space would allow.

Jonjo's cock was throbbing, especially with his mother massaging it. But he was determined that here and now wasn't the right place to even think about fucking, which was why he stopped her hand from trying to extract his shaft.

'Make her wait,' he thought, 'when she eventually gets what she wants, she will be dying for my cock.'

Caroline pushed her pelvis forward, pressing her pussy against her son's hand as she began to climax; Jonjo's fingers, wet with her fanny juices as he prolonged her orgasm. Her upper torso bounced back and forward off the seat; her face flushed as she gasped for breath, and her body shook.

She was still recovering when a car pulled into the layby behind them. Caroline glanced into the rear-view mirror.

'Shit! Police!'

Luckily Jonjo was sitting normally in his seat as she watched the uniform approach and wound her window down.

'Hello. Is everything all right, Madam?'

'Yes, thank you. I'm fine now, officer. I started having a coughing fit and so I thought it wise to pull over. My son was just rubbing my back. Was there a problem?'

'No, no. We just received a report of maybe inappropriate behaviour,' the policeman said diplomatically. They were probably mistaken. If you experience another fit, I'd advise that you leave the vehicle and get a taxi home,'

They watched as he drove away before bursting into hysterical laughter.

When she calmed herself, Caroline asked. 'Am I ever going to get more than your hand? You have to know by now what I desire.'

'Maybe,' was all her son would say, a mischievous smile playing across his lips.

Home at last, and despite the release that Jonjo had given her, the need for sex was building again. She was disappointed when he said he was going out for a walk. Did she go out into town and find someone to satisfy her desires, or did she wait for his return and hope that he was in a more favourable mood?

She resorted to alcohol, pouring herself a glass of wine. One glass led to another, and then another after that as she felt herself getting tipsy. It was later than expected when he returned, and she had drunk far too much by then, her voice slurring as she tried to explain herself to him. She had no idea why she started to do it, but suddenly she was unbuttoning her blouse, pulling it from her skirt, and casting it to one side. Her bra quickly followed as she stood unabashed, displaying her naked tits to her son.

He studied her for several minutes before turning on his heel, and heading upstairs, leaving her in tears at his insensitive snub.

The combination of alcohol and her intense sexual demands had her sobbing, feeling old and stupid at that moment. Yes, she wanted him, but that didn't necessarily mean that he wanted her. What more could she do; she had offered herself on a plate and had been rebuffed on three separate occasions. What had she been thinking, supposing that Jonjo only saw her as an old woman?

When her crying stopped, she gathered up her clothes, and headed for her bedroom; her son's door closed as she passed. Caroline hesitated for a second before reality kicked in. She was prepared to plead if that were what it took but just couldn't face another rejection that evening.

Slipping into her darkened room, she closed the door behind her and stood against it for a moment as she composed herself. 'I bet my face looks a bloody mess,' she thought as she reached for the light switch.

When she turned around, she jumped, her heart suddenly in her mouth. Sitting upright beneath the covers on one side of her bed, and obviously naked, was Jonjo.

'Are you sure that this is what you want to do? That you and I, act inappropriately?' He asked

She didn't trust herself to say anything, simply nodding her head and then watching as he pulled the covers back next to him.

She was naked in a flash. 'Slow down, I want to look at you.' Jonjo muttered as she advanced on him. Caroline couldn't slow down, not yet anyway. She was being given an opportunity, and until his cock was inside her pussy, she couldn't relax.

Over the years and during constant stays with his grandparents, Jonjo had overheard their conversations when they thought he wasn't around. When they spoke of their daughter, it wasn't complimentary. Slowly, he learned of her behaviour, her many marriages, affairs, and her constant need to seek out other men. He heard the names they called her, slut, hussy, tart, trollop, nympho.

It wasn't that they didn't love her; they just couldn't condone her behaviour and it disappointed them that she lived such a depraved lifestyle.

Jonjo had only ever had pictures of her to go by. When he looked at them, what he saw was an extremely attractive woman, but he was unable to associate her with any terms of endearment that he should have felt for her as his mum.

After he turned eighteen, he began to have thoughts, thoughts about her that a son should never have. The allure of women had suddenly attracted his attention, and the delights of sex became something he looked forward to. He began to find that when he looked at his mother's pictures, what he saw was a woman who he would give anything to get into bed with.

Her behaviour since his return echoed his grandparent's sentiments and comments. He had taken a chance by touching her, surprised that she hadn't scolded or rejected his advances. It quickly became obvious to Jonjo that if she were prepared to let him fondle her body; maybe she would even let him go further if the circumstances were right.

Her actions downstairs that evening had convinced him. He was certain that she desired him more than perhaps he desired her.

Beneath the covers, Jonjo turned to face her, drawing closer as their lips met and she felt his naked body pressing against hers. As her tits were squashed against his chest, she felt his cock throbbing against her mound. The kiss this time felt more intense than on the previous occasions, her tongue fencing with his as they invaded each other's mouths Her nipples were stiff and painful, demanding attention, which was only soothed when his hand slid between them and cupped her breast, softly fondling the firm flesh and then finally pinching and twisting her nipples as her growl of pleasure worked its way up her throat.

His hands worked their way up and down her body, never seeming to linger in one spot before moving on to the next. Jonjo nibbled at her ears and nuzzled her neck before returning to her lips once more. At the same time, she felt his hand move from her breast, pass over her ribcage, and then slide across her belly. It lingered for a moment, idly dawdling in her pubes, before continuing its progress as it curved between her legs.

Caroline let out a loud whimpering moan, her hips pressing her pussy against her son's hand. There was a burst of sensations as he touched her genitals; a sudden relief at his first contact, and then an urgent desire for him to explore more. She knew she was wet, her arousal already heading towards its peak. The groan this time was louder and more intense as he parted her labia and gently stroked her vagina, her hips rising from the bed as her pussy demanded that it be penetrated.

Jonjo's finger was slick with her secretions, his mother's legs opening wider as he teased her twat. He knew what she wanted but was keeping her on the edge as his finger slid up and down her slit and rubbed softly at her clit.

When her son's hand moved away from her pussy, Caroline was about to complain. But when his body began sliding down the bed, she realised what he was about to do. She settled onto her back, brought her legs up, and opened them wide.

His nostrils picked up the scent of her musk, surprised that it made his mouth water. He wanted to taste her, but for the moment, did no more than part her pussy lips, and pursing his lips, blew on her moist internal flesh. It both teased and tickled, Caroline moaning softly. The anticipation was killing her; she wanted his mouth pressed against her vagina.

Her hips bucked uncontrollably when his tongue finally slid across her pink sensitive flesh; a rush of pleasure sensations flew through her body. And then she was crying out loud; his tongue had just penetrated her pussy.

'Jonjo? Oh, fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh, my fucking God. Yes, just there, yes, yes, yessssss!'

Caroline had waited so long for this to happen that she found herself unable to suppress the orgasm that suddenly crept up on her. She clamped his head between her thighs as the surge of powerful emotions and passions blasted through her system. Muscles in her vagina and stomach contracted, forcing the sensations to override her brain as she tried to thrash, her lower torso held firmly in her son's hands. He continued to suck and lick at her clit, prolonging her climax as she continued to shake.

God! She felt good, her breathing starting to slow and her body beginning to relax. Suddenly, she felt him move and then his knob pressed against her pussy. Caroline's fanny expanded as first his bulbous head, and then his shaft slid into her passage. Instantly, her arousal soared again. Ever since his return, despite her dilemma, this was the moment she had been waiting for. She gripped his buttocks fiercely, dragging as much of him inside her as she could manage, and then let out a blood-curdling scream.

With each thrust, she tried to grip him with her vaginal muscles, holding him in place for scant seconds before he withdrew and thrust forward once more. When he lowered his head and took each of her nipples in turn, into his mouth, sucking and licking at the engorged teats, she wailed, wrapping her legs around his waist so that her pussy opened wider for him. At that moment, it mattered little to her that the person fucking her, the person who was giving her so much pleasure, was her son.

Jonjo's hips forced his cock into his mother's pussy again. How often, in his bed in the dormitory, over the last few months, had he imagined doing this; a picture of her grasped in his other hand as he masturbated? His pounding increased; the pressure building in his sack and shaft as he felt his climax drawing closer. Pushing himself upright, he watched his mother writhe beneath him, her tits bouncing back and forth as he increased momentum and shagged her aggressively. She was staring at him with unseeing eyes, her hands gripping her thighs as she dragged her legs up and wide. And then her mouth opened, and her head flew backwards, flattening the pillows with its pressure as she began to screech. Her face, neck and upper torso flushed as she climaxed, straining to extract every ounce of pleasure from the orgasm that now consumed her, and which was intensified as she felt her son's cock jerk inside her passage before unleashing a torrent of spunk into her hot, sloppy cunt.

Their bodies were covered in sweat as Jonjo rolled them so that she now lay atop his heaving body, his flaccid shaft slipping from her pussy and covered in her juices. With her ear pressed against his moist skin, she could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

Caroline felt strange. Normally, while the sex she had with whoever she chose, left her satisfied, it was never earth-shattering. For the first time in her life, she felt fulfilled. Her son's breathing had slowed, as had his heartbeat, his hand softly stroking her hair. She had questions she wanted to ask, but perhaps now wasn't the time, amazed as she felt his cock start to thicken against her stomach. Surely, he couldn't be ready again this quickly?

His hands slid down her spine before caressing her buttocks. He exerted pressure, pushing her down against his rapidly expanding shaft, before pulling her upwards so that her face was level with his and his cock now pressed against her mound.

Jonjo just stared for a moment, and then kissed her. It was all it took for Caroline's arousal to kick in once more. She inched up his body, allowing his cock to spring free, and then moved lower, his knob now rubbing against her pussy lips. She had no way of restraining the growl that crept from her throat, her fanny already demanding to be filled once more. Pushing herself upright and straddling his hips, she slid backwards, her twat expanding as her son's throbbing cock filled her passage.

He watched as his mother bounced up and down on his shaft; the movement of her tits synchronised with her motion. They seemed to be crying out for attention as he cupped each one, squashing the flesh firmly and making them bulge, the darker nipples standing proud from the centre of each orb. Raising his head, he sucked on each in turn before nipping them between his teeth.

Almost continuously, she moaned and gasped, her arousal spiralling out of control. She was growing tired, appreciative when Jonjo grasped her buttocks and held her aloft as his hips rose and he pounded her minge, his stamina seeming limitless. Caroline closed her eyes and saw stars spinning behind them. Her mouth was hanging open again as she gulped in oxygen. The climax had taken her by surprise, sensations suddenly flooding her body as nerve endings went into overdrive, and blasted signals into her brain.

Her body refused to respond to anything her mind was telling it to do. She just hung on grimly, her son's cock continuing to punish her pussy, as her first orgasm subsided but was immediately replaced by a second which shook her to her core. There had been men in the past who had managed this much, but if she thought Jonjo had finished with her, she was sadly disillusioned.

Caroline got a respite, albeit a short one, before she was up on all fours as he took her from behind, her tits swinging with his thrusting until his hands appeared beneath her and he abused them; twisting and playing with her nipples until she was convinced, she would swoon.

It was the early hours of the morning before she was allowed to sleep, her dreams that night undisturbed. When she did eventually wake up, it was because she was feeling horny. It took her scant moments to realise that the reason, was her son's cock, sliding slowly and sensuously in and out of her fanny. Twisting her upper torso, she presented him with her slightly flattened breasts, Jonjo immediately reaching out to fondle them and arouse her nipples. Neither of them had lasted long before he had her climaxing as his cock flooded her pussy with semen.

It was something she had never done before, despite having the house to herself for years. That morning they hung around the breakfast bar, consuming cereal, and coffee, completely naked.