Nymphomaniac Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Nympho mom teases well-endowed son with her camel toe.
2.2k words
4.45
233.6k
127

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers

Darryl's mother continues the story...

I woke up early with bright sunlight shining on my face. As I came to, I noticed the top sheet was stuck to my breasts. I peeled it off and saw I was covered in dried cum. Then I remembered the night before.

My son Darryl was back from college for the weekend. When we were going to sleep, he came in my room and cuddled on the bed to keep me warm. Then he fell asleep. After a time, I noticed he was aroused. He pressed himself against me in his sleep and his hands were wandering over my body like he was dreaming about a girlfriend. I didn't want to wake him, but I was concerned that something might happen, so I gently shook him.

He was embarrassed, but unable to conceal his arousal, so I decided to help him out. I thought it would calm him down. While he was sleeping I couldn't help but notice that my son is extremely well endowed. I admit I was curious so I gave him a helping hand and soon he ejaculated like a fountain.

I thought that would calm him down, but it seemed to make him more excited. His erection stayed hard and soon he was sliding it all over me. He was so big and forceful, I thought I wouldn't be able to stop him, but he knew it would be wrong to take advantage of his mother.

I told him to masturbate once more and then go to his room and go to sleep. I had on rather a sheer nightdress and I lay back on the pillows. He knelt on the bed and jerked off, as he looked at me. He kept asking me to show him my body and I couldn't resist him.

I admit I was excited too. My nipples were hard and my clit was standing to attention. I have an unusually large clitoris and I began to touch myself. I knew I was crossing a line, but I couldn't help it. Darryl watched me and soon he jetted big squirts all over me.

I told him it was time for us to go to bed and he left, rather reluctantly. I rook off the nightdress, which was soaked and wiped myself off with tissues. Then I pulled the sheet over me. I knew it was wrong to excite my son, but no actual sex had taken place. Darryl was a young man. He had needs. So did I. We helped each other to release our tension. Where was the harm? I drifted off to sleep.

Some time later, I felt the sheet being gently raised off me and through a haze of sleep I was aware of Darryl. He was standing by my bed masturbating over my naked body. I had woken up out of an erotic dream and in my sleepy state I was quite aroused. Darryl rubbed the head of his penis on my stiff clitoris and stroked me to an intense orgasm. I heard him groan and felt wet splashes on my breasts and belly. Then he pulled the sheet back over me and I drifted off to sleep.

After a few hours, I was awakened again as the sheet was lifted. In the dim room, I could see Darryl jerking off furiously over my nude body. I was very aroused too. I spread my legs and touched my erect clit. Then I caressed my full breasts as he watched. Soon he soaked me again. He pulled the sheet over me and I fell into a deep sleep.

I wasn't sure how many times Darryl visited me in the night, but the sheets were stuck to my body firmly and my breasts and belly were covered in his residue.

As usual, in the morning my clitoris was painfully swollen. I stroked it for a while, but stopped before I reached orgasm. Instead, I went to see how Darryl was feeling after his night's adventures.

I put on some panties, wrapped a thin silk robe around my body and slipped on a pair of heels. Then I walked down the hall to Darryl's room. I knocked gently. There was no reply, so I pushed open the door. Darryl had thrown off the bedclothes. He was naked on the bed with a huge erection.

I knelt beside his bed and shook his shoulder gently until he began to awake.

"Darryl," I whispered, "It's morning, do you want something to eat?"

He came to and opened his eyes.

"Hi mom," he smiled. Then he became aware that he was naked. "Oh, I'm sorry" he said, covering himself with a cushion

"That's ok," I whispered, "I'm your mom and I have seen it all before you know."

"Yes," he smiled. He seemed to recall last night's adventures.

"I would think you'd be resting by now. You released a lot of energy last night."

"Yes," he said, "I'm sorry if I woke you."

"It's alright," I said, "As long as it helped you sleep."

"Yes it did," he smiled again, "but I'm excited again. Can you show me some more?"

"Okay," I said, "If it helps."

I couldn't help being flattered that my handsome son took such pleasure in my body. I undid the belt and let the robe slide off my shoulders.

Darryl eyed my big breasts and stiff nipples. I pinched and caressed them to make them stick out more and he began to stroke his erection. As I watched him caress his massive cock, my clit was swelling in my panties. I was tender and the material irritated the sensitive tip. I slipped my panties down and left them half way down my thighs.

Darryl eyed my swollen clit longingly. He looked up at me..

"Do you want to touch it Mom?" he asked eagerly.

"If you'd like me to, I will," I said

I licked my finger tips and moistened the tip. Then I made an inverted V with my index and middle finger and slid my engorged clitoris between my two fingers. Darryl watched.

As I stroked myself I moved in my heels, grinding my hips provocatively. Darryl was hypnotized. I smelled the hot scent of my sex as I moved closer to give him a better view.

My damp panties were stretched between my thighs and my slippery, scented peach was inches from Darryl's face. He got on his knees and his big black cock head dripped on my thigh, coating me with his slippery juice.

The muscles in my calves and thighs were stiff with tension as I teased myself closer and closer to the edge. I moaned with excitement and Darryl ejaculated thick cum all over my thighs.

"Mmmm!" I groaned, pulling my hand away from my clitoris before I climaxed and rubbing Darryl's cum into my skin.

"All that protein is so good for me!"

I slid my panties off and dropped them on his pillow.

"You can have these," I said. "I'm going to make us some eggs."

After breakfast, I showered and carefully shaved my armpits and my pussy. My clit was throbbing and I rubbed it, but I didn't let myself climax. I liked the feeling of being aroused. I loved the way Darryl looked at me as he masturbated. I looked forward to our day together.

It was nice and sunny so we went to an outdoor pool after breakfast. I wore a light sundress over my new white bikini with a pair of heels. We spread our towels and got situated. Then I took off my sun dress. My bikini top covered my breasts but the bottom was a thong so my ass cheeks were exposed. We sunbathed by the pool and I soaked up the sun and the attention from the young guys who were fooling around in the water.

The warm sun on my skin and the thrill of being almost naked in a public place was exciting. I felt my lips swell and I soon had a major camel toe in my skimpy white panties. My clit was protruding and the bulge was noticeable. Men always notice the outline of my peach in a bathing suit. As a young girl I was embarrassed at how obvious it was, but as I noticed how boys' eyes were drawn to my panties, I began to enjoy it.

Darryl lay on a towel beside me. I knelt beside his face and spread suntan oil on my shoulders. Through his shades I could see him staring between my thighs. I pulled my panties tighter to accentuate the outline of my lips. Then I turned a little and straightened the thong, giving him a view of my tan globes and the deep crevice between. My swollen pussy and tight asshole were barely covered.

Darryl was filling out his bathing suit and I knelt by his face a little longer as I fixed my hair. An attractive older guy sitting opposite us had his eyes glued to my panties too. This was turning into a fun morning.

"I'm going to cool off in the pool," I told Darryl.

I sat on the side of the pool with my legs in the water. Two young guys noticed me and soon their eyes were drawn between my thighs. I had been teasing myself to the edge of orgasm repeatedly for the past few hours and now I was really swollen and aroused. My lips were engorged and my clit was standing straight out

The guys swam closer and began horsing around and splashing a few feet from me, as they stole glances between my thighs. I let them stare at my peach for a while, then I pulled myself away and went back to lay beside Darryl.

I was so horny that I could barely keep still. My tits were swollen and my nipples were protruding through my bikini top. Darryl must have picked up my vibrations because he asked me if I was ready to go home. We collected our stuff. In the car on the way home I put my hand on Darryl's thigh and slid my fingers lightly over the bulge in his cut-offs.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked, "Looks like you're a little jammed up in there."

Darryl put his hand over mine and pressed my fingers against his bulge..

"Will you help me calm down Mom?" he pleaded.

"We're almost home," I said, "Can you wait a few minutes? I promise I'll help, but why don't you let it out of those tight shorts?"

Darryl unzipped his shorts and undid the button. His erection was released and it stood straight up. I gasped in spite of myself.

"Oh my," I said, "look at that! Can I touch it?"

"Please!" he moaned.

Trying to keep my eyes on the road, I caressed his stiff young cock as the drips coated my fingers. I didn't want him to go off in the car before we got home so I took my hand away. Soon we pulled into the driveway and I pushed the garage door opener.

Inside, he stripped off his shorts and I pulled off my sundress. I entered the kitchen wearing only my heels and the bikini.

"Do you want to see?" I asked.

He was holding his dripping shaft, his eyes moving all over my body. I unhooked the clasp and let the cups slide off my big firm breasts. The released nipples were hard and distended. It felt good to strip. I pointed down at my camel toe.

"Do you want to see this too?"

Darryl nodded. I slid the panties down my thighs and exposed my swollen lips and clitoris. Now I was naked except for my heels.

I bent over, leaning against the kitchen island and shoved out my ass and pussy. He came up close behind me as he jerked off, aiming his thick black cock between my pale cheeks. Then he placed his shaft between my cheeks. He pushed my globes together to form a tight groove and dry humped me.

I leaned against the island feeling the smooth strokes of his big cock. My peach was dripping. I wanted him to penetrate my pussy and my ass, but I controlled myself. This was my son. Even though we were playing in a very inappropriate way, we still had not crossed the line of penetration. Yet my desire was blinding me. How long could I resist?

Darryl slid his long shaft between my thighs and I saw it protruding in front as he dry humped my thighs and rubbed against my dripping lips.

"Oh stop!" I cried out, alarmed, "You're getting too close, you can't put it in me Darryl, even if we want it, it's wrong."

But it was too late. I felt him slide into my dripping aching peach and I surrendered to his need. Darryl gripped my ass cheeks and pounded me with his huge cock and I moaned aloud with pleasure. The feeling of doing something so forbidden was driving me over the edge. I felt my pleasure rise and rise and an intense orgasm washed over me.

My spasms gripped Darryl's thick black shaft as he rode me to orgasm after orgasm. Then I felt him swelling inside me and he yelled out as he filled me with his thick cum. I felt it overflow and drip down my thighs as Darryl rammed his cock home and possessed me fully. As the waves of our orgasms ebbed, he pulled out of me, turned me around and pressed my naked body against him.

"Take me upstairs," I whispered in his ear, "I need you inside me again. I think I'm addicted."

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,080 Followers