Nyomi Banxxx Strapon Wesley Pipes

Story Info
Nyomi Banxxx strapons porn icon Wesley Pipes.
1.9k words
2.91
25.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

You knew it had to happen, ladies and gentlemen. After conquering African-American Porn studs like Brian Pumper, Mr. Marcus, Byron Long and Lexington Steele by destroying their virgin-until-now asses, Black Dominatrix extraordinaire and Porn Starlet Nyomi Banxxx is going after the Big Man himself. Who would that be? None other than Wesley Pipes. That's how you become a legend in the worlds of BDSM and Black/Interracial Porn, ladies and gentlemen. You get out there, kick ass and take names. No other way to go about it. Nyomi Banxxx is a strong and beautiful Black woman armed with a strap-on dildo. And she's really good at dominating strong men, especially strong Black men. I guess you could say it's what she does best.

Tonight, Nyomi Banxxx is topping none other than Wesley Pipes. Now, like anybody with access to the web, you know that tall and sexy Black Porn stud Wesley Pipes is one of the most dominant men in the adult film industry today. Word up, son. You've seen him take all kinds of women any which way he pleases. He's fucked sexy, big-booty Black women in their assholes with his long and thick, magnificent Black cock. He's also drilled the pussies and assholes of Hispanic women, Asian women and the odd Arab woman. Fascinating work he does, that's for sure. In the minds of his millions of fans, Wesley Pipes is a paragon of Black Masculinity. Why in hell would a guy like that let some woman do him with a strap-on dildo?

Well, let's just say that Nyomi Banxxx isn't just a fine, tall and sexy, deliciously curvy and big-bottomed chocolate goddess. She is also a Mistress of Persuasion. First she approached Wesley Pipes while he was walking around downtown Los Angeles. Now, like any self-respecting brother, Wesley Pipes cannot resist a fine-looking sister with a big booty. Especially since she claimed to be his biggest fan. Now, to Wesley Pipes our darling Nyomi Banxxx looked kind of familiar but she told him she was a reporter for the TV news. Wesley accepted her explanation, then went home with her for a good time. That's what this super fine brother does. Make money and bang bitches. It's what he's all about as a Black Porn icon living in the City of Los Angeles, California.

Once inside Nyomi Banxxx lavish Beverly Hills mansion, Wesley Pipes proceeded to sex her down like only he could. Now, even though she is completely peerless when it comes to dominating Black men with her strap-on dildo, Nyomi Banxxx can get down like the best of them when it comes to regular sex. Nyomi Banxxx knows how to rock a man's world, ladies and gentlemen. And the superb Black stud Wesley Pipes was definitely no exception to the rule. First, she laid Wesley Pipes on her king-sized bed, then licked the handsome and well-endowed Black stud from his head to his toes. Wesley Pipes stroked his manhood while Nyomi Banxxx sucked on his toes. He grinned as she began sucking his cock and balls. Hot damn. He didn't know Jack about her but this sexy Black female reporter was sucking his cock and balls like a pro. For real. She was better than some of the Porno bitches he fucked weekly.

After getting his dick and nuts thoroughly sucked by the sexy Black woman reporter, Wesley Pipes spread her shapely thighs and went muff diving. Wesley loved eating pussy and women across the adult entertainment industry will tell you that his oral skills are among the best. Nyomi Banxxx grinned as Wesley Pipes began licking her sweet pussy. Hot damn. The brother was really good at what he did, thrusting his fingers inside her sweet spot and licking her clitoris. It had been a while since Nyomi Banxxx got her pussy licked properly and Wesley Pipes was definitely helping a sister make up for lost time. It's what every brother worthy of the name should do, you know?

After giving Nyomi Banxxx pussy a good licking, Wesley Pipes did what he did best. He tore that pussy up. Raising Nyomi Banxxx shapely legs in the air, he thrust his gigantic ebony cock into her pussy. Nyomi gritted her teeth as Wesley Pipes began slamming his dick inside her snatch. In her time as an adult film actress, she'd been fucked by the most well-endowed studs of the adult film industry. Lexington Steele. Mr. Marcus. Brian Pumper. Byron Long. Justin Slayer. However, Wesley Pipes was in a category by himself. Brother-man had the dick of death and definitely knew how to use it. She howled in pleasure as he worked his magic on her. After pounding Nyomi Banxxx pussy for hours, Wesley Pipes left her pleasurably sore. The two of them lay side by side on the king-sized bed, basking in the warm afterglow of some truly fantastic Black-on-Black sex.

Nyomi Banxxx rested her head on Wesley Pipes chest, and watched as he fell asleep. She smiled to herself. No man should ever allow himself to fall asleep in the bed of a woman he just met. Oh, well. If he hadn't learned that lesson by now, she would be happy to teach him. Smiling, Nyomi got up and went to her closet. Out came her toys and special gadgets. After tying Wesley Pipes arms and legs with thick steel chains, she got a glass of icy water and dripped its contents all over his dark, handsome face. Wesley Pipes bolted awake. Nyomi Banxxx smiled wickedly at him and stroked the shiny ebony strap-on dildo she wore. Wesley Pipes eyes went wide when he saw what she was doing. Futilely he struggled in his bonds. Nyomi Banxxx shook her head, and wagged her finger at him patronizingly. Then she told him to get ready to get fucked. Upon hearing that, Wesley Pipes almost turned white with fear!

Nyomi Banxxx grabbed Wesley Pipes ass cheeks and forcefully pried them apart. The Black man struggled but he was no match for the Black woman. Roughly she sprayed his ass with lubricant, then pressed the dildo against his asshole. Looking into Wesley Pipes eyes, Nyomi Banxxx paused. With his eyes he silently begged her not to fuck him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Nyomi appeared to be considering his request, then she thrust the dildo inside of him. Wesley Pipes howled as Nyomi Banxxx began butt-fucking him with her dildo. Nyomi was surprised at how easily the dildo went into Wesley Pipes ass. Brother-man was definitely no stranger to butt-fucking, true, but she had no idea he'd be a wide receiver. He definitely looked like a tight end!

While pounding Wesley Pipes ass with her strap-on dildo, Nyomi Banxxx stroked his cock. Wesley stopped howling for a bit and seemed to settle down. He wasn't smiling but Nyomi could tell he was enjoying himself. Just like a Black man to fight like hell before letting you give him something he enjoys. Nyomi Banxxx shook her head and continued tickling Wesley Pipes prostate with her strap-on dildo. That's when something amazing happened. Looking her in the eyes, Wesley Pipes told Nyomi Banxxx to fuck him HARDER. For a moment, Nyomi froze. What the fuck? Wesley smiled at her and she smiled at him. Gently, she stroked his face and did as he requested. With a smile on her face and a song in her heart, the feisty sister continued dominating the strong brother's ass.

Nyomi Banxxx fucked Wesley Pipes ass thoroughly with her strap-on dildo. The sexy brother gave as good as he got, urging her to fuck him harder. Nyomi had never topped a Black man as enthusiastic about strap-on play as he was. They fucked like this for hours. Nyomi Banxxx pulled the dildo out of Wesley Pipes ass, and removed his bonds. Wesley Pipes sighed in pleasure, and thanked her for giving him the ride of his life. Nyomi smiled and kissed him. Without warning he flipped her, pinning her to the bed. Nyomi Banxxx struggled but Wesley Pipes was definitely stronger than her. Grinning maliciously, he grabbed her throat and told her that he recognized her. She wasn't a damn reporter. She was Nyomi Banxxx, Porn Goddess extraordinaire. Nyomi Banxxx smiled sheepishly. Wesley grinned, and told her he liked what she did, and she nodded brightly. Then he told her he wanted her ass, and she winced. Everybody in the adult film industry knew that Wesley Pipes practiced the art of anal destruction.

Face down and ass up, that's how Wesley Pipes took Nyomi Banxxx. He admired her big sexy brown ass as he spread her cheeks wide open. He sprayed her asshole with the same can of lubricant she used on him earlier. Grinning, he eased his cock into her asshole. Nyomi Banxxx gritted her teeth as Wesley Pipes began fucking her in the ass. Hot damn, his ebony cock felt huge inside her asshole. Even though the adult film industry is packed with well-endowed Black studs, Wesley Pipes is one of a kind. He stretched Nyomi Banxxx asshole to previously unknown and unimaginable girths. Wesley Pipes smacked Nyomi Banxxx big sexy ass as he slammed his cock into her anal cavity. He filled her asshole with his cock, every square inch of it. Nyomi Banxxx opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Wesley Pipes cock felt so huge in her asshole that she wondered if it was going to come out of her mouth.

Wesley Pipes smiled to himself as Nyomi Banxxx submissively took his gigantic ebony cock up her asshole just like a good Black slut should. He grinned and berated her while fucking her. Flipping her on her back, he looked into her eyes while power-fucking her asshole. Nyomi Banxxx lovely dark brown eyes were as wide as saucers. There she lay, legs spread, her curvy body covered with sweat, legs in the air and mouth agape as she took the ass fucking that she so richly deserved. Wesley Pipes locked eyes with Nyomi Banxx and something passed between them. Black man to Black woman. Fucker to fuck recipient. When she looked at Wesley Pipes, Nyomi Banxxx saw what she had long been looking for. An equal. Looking at her, Wesley Pipes saw the same thing. Tightly he embraced her as they were no longer fucking. They were making love. And so they did until he came, exploding in orgasmic delight inside of her.

Much later, Wesley Pipes left Nyomi Banxxx residence in Beverly Hills, California. He went back to his loft in downtown Los Angeles. The two of them exchanged numbers, and much more. When you work in the adult film industry, you get a feel for people. Some people have chemistry, many don't. you can't create it, you can't fake it, you can only accept it if you are lucky enough to share it with someone. And he definitely had chemistry with Nyomi Banxxx. That's why he asked her out. Yeah, he wanted to see her again. And not just for fucking. He wanted to see what she would look like hitting the dance floor of a fine night club. Hmmm. With a body like that and such sensual grace, Nyomi Banxxx was sure to be a great dancer. Well, that's what he was hoping to find out. Smiling to himself, Wesley Pipes went home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers