O Holey Night: Ass, Mouth, Pussy

Story Info
Anne goes from Dirty Girl to Filthy Girl.
6.2k words
4.69
149.8k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
825 Followers

When Nick's tongue penetrated her naughtiest hole, Anne's eyes rolled back in her head. It certainly wasn't as big as his cock, but his tongue was warm, wet and talented. After torturing Anne by slowing circling her puckered rear entrance, he finally entered her. Calling out in joyous rapture, she came, almost immediately.

It was the night of the annual Christmas Party at their country club and they had been dressing to attend. Nick waited patiently for the right moment to present a secret holiday gift to his wife. A lot of thought had gone into his choice, and he hoped it was well received.

Deciding it best to wait until the last moment, he donned his tartan plaid wool slacks and matching bowtie. A black tuxedo jacket completed his look. He was ready long before Anne, and loitered in the bedroom until she finally emerged from the bathroom.

She had chosen a pair of form fitting black slacks covered in beads that glittered in the light. Nick chuckled to himself, glad she had chosen this particular pair of pants because they left nothing to the imagination and would be perfect for the gift. She had paired the pants with a simple black shirt that had a plunging neckline. Although her tits were small, it successfully gave the suggestion of cleavage.

"Hey Babe, are you just about ready," she asked while grabbing her favorite bottle of perfume from the top of the dresser.

Nick replied, "Oh, I'm ready, but are YOU ready?"

"I just have to grab my shoes," said Anne, as she sprayed herself with the scent.

She ran into the closet, grabbed a pair of black four inch stilettos and emerged. Nick let her put them on and just before she grabbed for his hand to pull him along, he decided the time had come.

"Oh, I have a Christmas gift for you," said Nick, nonchalantly.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small box, which had been elegantly wrapped in foil Christmas paper.

Anne looked at him like he was crazy. They had been together since their first year of medical school, when funds were tight. Exchanging gifts wasn't really possible back then. The pattern stuck, even as their lifestyle became more comfortable... which is why the gesture took Anne completely by surprise.

"Babe! Why did you get me a present? I didn't get you anything!" Anne was mortified to have been caught off guard.

Nick smiled sheepishly, "It's just a little something to express my love for you. I couldn't ask for a better wife."

Anne sized up the box in his hand. "You know I don't need any jewelry, Babe. I barely wear what I have."

He simply replied, "Merry Christmas. Just open it."

"Well, you SHOULDN'T have..." she said in exasperation, while taking the box.

Anne sat on the edge of the bench and slowly unwrapped the gift. Nick noticed she was wearing nail polish so dark, it was almost black. Looking down at her toes, as they peeked through the open shoes, he could see they matched. He like the dark polish, it was a sexy look against her fair skin tone.

After taking off the paper and just before she opened the box, Anne paused. She looked at Nick with excitement in her eyes.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it," she said breathlessly and leaned over to kiss him gently on the lips.

Slowly, she opened the box to reveal the gift. Her eyes rose to meet his and she burst into a fit of laughter, as expected.

"Wow, Babe. I take it back. You totally SHOULD have!" exclaimed Anne as she pulled a green glass butt plug out of the box.

Nick joined her laughter and wagged his eyebrows for a moment before he took on a more serious demeanor.

"Little One, you will wear this to the party tonight," he said with authority.

Since Nick used her fuck toy moniker, Anne knew he meant business. She took a minute to ponder her immediate future.

Several weeks before, Nick had taken her to a local bar with a vibrating egg in her pussy. They had been forced to cut the trip short after running into a group of friends. Anne had a hard enough time concentrating in public with something in her pussy. The thought of going out with a butt plug in her ass seemed especially daunting.

Butt plugs hadn't played a big role in their escapades, even though Anne loved anal sex and was up for just about anything along that vein. Nick had fucked her ass while she had a dildo in her pussy, and vice versa. While she really enjoyed the vibrating butt plug they used on occasion, she had never walked around with one in her ass.

However, going out with a butt plug lodged firmly in her ass did seem highly deviant, and Anne immediately warmed to the idea. Examining her cherished gift more closely, she was impressed with the quality. It was about 3.5 inches in length and had a bit of weight. At its widest section, it seemed to span about 1.5 inches. The dark green color was really festive for the holiday season.

In the end, Anne shrugged her shoulders, smiled sweetly at her husband and said, "Whatever you say, Babe. But, will you please put it in for me? And, don't use fake lube, you know I hate that stuff."

Being ever the gentleman, he replied, "But, of course... Kneel on the bed, lower your pants and get on all fours."

Anne was only too happy to oblige, especially since she had a little treat of her own. After walking to the side of the bed, she crawled on top and unfastened her pants. She shimmied until the pants were down to just above her knees. Then, Anne leaned forward so that her elbows rested against the bed and her ass was proudly on display.

"Little One, what are you wearing?" Nick was amused by her new underwear purchase.

Now that she had taken him by surprise, she laughed again, "They're crotchless panties, Babe. Do you like them?" For emphasis, she wiggled her goods in his general direction.

Generally, Nick was not a fan of lingerie because he preferred Anne to be naked; she was petite, trim and toned. However, in this particular case, he was very pleased to see the sheer black panties with a large cut-out revealing her ass and pussy. Her puckered hole already quivered in anticipation.

Anne expected Nick to put the butt plug in her pussy and use the juice for lube. She was quite sure he would find a puddle since she had suddenly become very horny. But, she was pleasantly startled by his next move.

Without hesitation, Nick leaned forward and licked her illicit hole, leisurely. At first, he circled the delicate star with his eager tongue. A minute or two of teasing followed before he finally gave his wife what she desperately wanted. His tongue penetrated her ass slowly as Anne moaned loudly in response. Nick managed a half smile (considering the location of his tongue) and considered his luck. She really was the perfect wife.

Anne's groans became louder as his tongue repeatedly pierced her highly sensitive ass. Adding to her enjoyment of his ministrations were his mustache and goatee. The facial hair was new, and Anne was now a fan. The prickly hair on her delicate flesh was a pleasant distraction as his hot, damp tongue pumped in and out of her ass. Nick reached between her legs and strummed her clit with his right hand.

"Babe, I'm going to cum! Please, don't stop!" Anne cried out, just as she reached the precipice.

Anne's head dropped to her forearms resting on the bed just as spasms began in her ass and spread through her entire pelvis. Her legs were restrained by the pants around her knees and Nick's face was still panted firmly between her cheeks. The lack of wiggle room only magnified the force of her orgasm.

Nick felt Anne's ass start to spasm around his tongue as he continued to thrust in and out of her intimate opening. He wrapped his left arm around her upper thighs, thus anchoring her hips, while his right hand continued to rub her clit.

Since the kids were away, Anne was able to let loose with euphoric sobs of delight as a wave of pleasure traveled the length of her body. When the sensation passed, she gasped to catch her breath.

Nick released her and moved back to admire the view. Saliva coated her ass and dripped down towards her pussy. There was surely enough to avoid the need for lube, Nick figured as he picked up the green butt plug. For good measure, he inserted it into her pussy, which seemed to be ready for its own turn at some fun.

Anne smiled as she felt the plug enter her pussy, knowing Nick was teasing her. The plug was swirled just inside, eliciting a needy whimper from her. When he felt there was a reasonable coating, Nick removed the plug. He placed it at the opening of her ass, which looked as if it eagerly wanted to devour the highly coveted Christmas gift.

Nick rolled the plug at the saliva drenched opening and applied a bit of pressure. Anne squirmed, not from discomfort, but from impatience. She was more than ready for something large to be in her ass and would have been happy to skip the party altogether.

The rotation of the plug as it invaded her ass almost drove Anne to the brink of another orgasm. The tip of glass plug was somewhat tapered and went in easily. When the broader mid-section forced her ass open to a greater degree, Anne tensed. A garbled moan, starting low in pitch, ended on a high note as the widest part traversed her pliable passage. Finally, the plug was snug in her ass.

"Come on, Little One. We don't want to be late," said Nick, as he tapped the flat base of the plug for good measure.

Anne turned her head, from its resting spot on the bed and glared at her beloved husband.

She sputtered, "Seriously? Are we still going to the party? Babe, I'm so horny! Let's just skip it and have a fuck fest!"

"Yes, Little One. We're already dressed and told people we would be there. So, let's get a move on."

Anne grumbled loudly as she struggled to find balance on her knees. Nick helped hold her steady as she stepped off the bed. He had to adjust his own pants which were prominently tented.

Anne took one look at his obvious erection and started to plead her case again, "Come on! It looks like there's a Yule log in your pants!"

But, Nick would not be swayed; he really wanted to watch her navigate a party with a butt plug in her ass. He was quite the pervert.

Anne adjusted to the presence of the plug as she stood in four inch heels. It was just heavy enough to produce a bit of downward pressure that complimented the full feeling in her ass. When her pants had been pulled back up, it magnified the sensation nicely since they compressed the whole area even more.

She wobbled a bit while taking her first steps and walked around the room to get her bearings. There was no doubt it felt good, really good. She grimaced, not from discomfort, but from the torture of knowing she had to wait several hours before they would return home.

Nick grabbed her hand in support and together they walked out of the bedroom to the stairs. The height of the heels, combined with the pressure of the plug, presented quite a challenge for Anne. He went down just in front of her as she gingerly descended. By the end of the staircase, she seemed more comfortable with her present predicament.

After putting on their coats, Anne and Nick went out to the car. He opened the passenger door, smiling as he watched her move in slow motion. She turned, twisted and lowered herself onto the seat. Immediately, she shifted onto one hip, in an effort to avoid putting direct pressure on the plug.

"How are you doing there, Little One?" said Nick, who was in quite a jolly mood.

Anne squirmed and groaned just a little before replying, "I'm hanging in, Babe. Let's go, the quicker we get there, the quicker we'll get home and back to business."

If there was one bright side, thought Anne as she balanced on one ass cheek, it was that the Christmas Party was not a formal dinner. Clearly, sitting with the butt plug was harder than standing.

The ride to the club was short, less than five minutes. As they pulled up to the garland framed entrance, the valet came out to open the car door for Anne. She momentarily panicked while trying to maneuver out of her seat without moaning. Nick quickly stepped around and held out his hand to ease her change in position.

The club was decked out in holiday fashion and people milled about chit chatting merrily. It was a fairly formal occasion; no children were permitted.

Once again, Anne was left to try to move in a natural manner after she re-adjusted to her new best friend. Nick chuckled as he watched her walk in an exaggerated fashion, almost like a fawn taking her first steps.

Thankfully, Nick steered Anne straight towards the bar. She figured a drink would help dull the highly erotic sensation in her ass. When Nick ordered a scotch with a twist of lemon, on the rocks, it was obvious she was in for a very long night. For Anne, he ordered a glass of cabernet.

"Hey Babe, do you want to sit at the bar?" Nick smirked as he spoke.

Anne smiled graciously at his offer, "Gosh, I'm not really in a sitting mood. Let's have our drinks and grab a bite to eat, since you seem so hungry tonight."

"Well, I didn't eat a whole lot today... or perhaps I did... eat a hole," he said while discreetly patting her ass.

Anne couldn't help but laugh at Nick, who was a punster. As they left the bar and entered the sea of people, she wished she wasn't carrying a glass of red wine while feeling so uncertain about her gait.

In the main dining room, they spotted good friends, with whom they had arranged to meet. Luckily, they were in a corner and out of the fray.

Anne and Nick joined the other couple in conversation, although Anne was a bit on the quiet side. While she stood in place, it became a challenge to try to find the position that made the plug least distracting.

However, as the conversation dragged on, she changed tact. While experimenting, she found that if she shifted onto one foot and stuck her hip out to the side, the plug was even more stimulating. By this point, her ass had definitely adjusted to the thrill of hosting a foreign object, while wearing tight pants and stilettos.

Anne came up with a routine to pass the time, since her conversation skills were elusive. Shift, jut, hold for ten seconds, then repeat on the other side. There was no doubt that anyone paying attention would notice her obvious gyrations. Luckily, their friends were not terribly observant.

Not only did Nick take note, he felt the need to comment, "Hey Babe, are you ok? You look a bit antsy." He sounded so sweet and innocent.

"Oh, I'm just fine Babe. I am a bit hungry, though," Anne figured if they ate, Nick would be more amenable to leaving.

Nick nodded earnestly, "You stay put; I'll go grab some food."

Nick cheerfully went off to provide for his wife, while she was left to fend for herself socially. The other couple began to bicker with each other; while that was usually a drag, she was thankful for their antics tonight. Since she couldn't very well keep shifting after Nick had drawn attention to her movements, she decided to amuse herself by simply clenching around the plug as a way to get an extra little kick.

Anne slowly sipped her wine, while tensing her gluteal muscles ands looked around at the rest of the crowd. She wondered if she was the only woman with a butt plug in attendance that evening. Certainly, she knew the tell tail signs and narrowed her eyes as she scanned the other guests.

Suddenly, she focused on the back of a woman who seemed to be shifting just like Anne had done. Yes! The woman was definitely doing the "butt plug shuffle". Suddenly, the woman turned and Anne could see that she was quite elderly, and appeared to be heading for the bathroom in haste.

Anne laughed inwardly at her mistake, but couldn't help attempting to guess if others were partaking in holiday-themed kink.

A second couple came to join their little gathering in the corner. Anne had met them at last year's event and a few times in passing over the summer. The wife definitely wore the pants in this family and Anne briefly imagined the husband walking around with a butt plug in his ass. The thought made her smile.

Nick returned with two heaping plates of finger food and handed one to Anne. She ate heartily in the hopes that they could then make a quick exit. Reality came crashing down as Nick ordered another drink from a passing waiter. She knew she had to come up with another strategy and fast.

While Anne hadn't planned to give Nick a store bought gift, she did have something special in mind. Tonight would be the perfect time for her offer.

It was a little over a year ago since Anne had agreed to try anal sex. Nick had wanted to for years, and never gave up on his aspirations. Finally, his eternal optimism paid off, and in a big way. Now, Anne literally couldn't get enough anal play. After years of resistance, she was shocked to find anal orgasms felt amazing, maybe even better than vaginal orgasms.

As a physician, Anne couldn't explain how anal orgasms were possible. What she did know was that the exquisite feel of a cock ravaging her ass, combined with the knowledge that it was extremely taboo, made for one hell of a good time.

After her first foray into anal, Anne readily accepted the fact that she was a "Dirty Girl" who liked it in the ass. Nick, of course, was over the moon about it, especially since Anne asked for it frequently. However, Anne was always looking for ways to push boundaries and increase the fun factor. "Dirty girl" status seemed fine, but she knew there were more deviant twists to add and decided to tempt her fun loving husband. Tonight, the tables would be turned.

When the other couples left to restock their plates, Anne seized her opportunity.

She stared Nick directly in the eyes, attempted to appear innocent and whispered, "Babe, what kind of girl goes to a party with a butt plug in her ass?"

"A 'Dirty Girl', of course. You knew the answer to that, Little One," Nick said, his eyes dancing with humor.

After placing her empty plate on the window sill, she took a sip of her wine, leaned in and whispered, "Babe, what kind of girl would ask you to fuck her ass and then fuck her mouth, and then fuck her ass again?"

Nick looked momentarily stunned as he pondered Anne's unexpected question. Since she was only one glass of wine into the night, it couldn't be the liquor talking. He decided she just might be serious while studying her salacious grin.

Sticking his dick in her mouth after it had been in her ass was something he often considered, but never requested. The practice seemed like a bad idea, especially since, as physicians, they knew exactly what was involved. But, in terms of sex appeal, it would be a twelve on a scale of ten.

He purposely waited several seconds before answering, in a voice that seemed an octave higher, "A 'Very Dirty Girl'?"

Anne looked like the cat that ate the canary when she saw that her husband was shocked... which made her next question even more satisfying. She circled the rim of her glass with the pointer finger of her right hand, then slowly brought it to her mouth and licked it.

"And Babe, what kind of girl would ask you to fuck her ass, then fuck her mouth, then fuck her pussy, and keep going until she writhed in pleasure as the ultimate Fuck Toy?"

Nick's jaw actually dropped open as he listened to her indecent proposal. He looked around to see if anyone was in earshot before answering.

"Little One! What's gotten into you tonight?" he exclaimed.

Again, Anne smiled, refusing to relinquish control of the conversation, "A green butt plug, Babe. Now tell me, what kind of girl would let you do that to her?"

He gulped loudly before answering, in a squeak, "A 'Filthy Girl'," ice cubes rattled in his glass.

Anne considered his answer for a moment, and decided she liked it... "Yes, Babe! You guessed it. A 'Filthy Girl'. Now, guess what kind of girl I am tonight," she asked.

SueDanym
SueDanym
825 Followers
12