Obedient Delicious Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

When I awoke, I was alone in bed. Worse still, it was light. As my foggy brain cleared, I realized it was Friday and I was seriously late for work. I rolled over as Maggie came into the room carrying a cup of tea.

"Oh no, I'm so late for work!" I moaned. Janet will be furious.

"I thought I heard you stirring." She said, with a grin. "Don't worry about work, I already excused you. I called in at 8 and said you weren't well and had been up half the night!"

She was giggling.

"What?" I asked, wondering what was going on in her head now.

"You look like one well screwed babe!" She was checking me out, "Someone rode you hard last night, I'm guessing, little girl!"

"You, on the other hand look as fresh as a daisy!" I said, trying to take the focus off me. "What did Janet say?"

"Oh, just told me to take good care of you, said you've been looking tired recently! I wonder why that could be, my little perv? Imagine what she would say if she knew what you were doing with your day off!" She giggled, her hand stroking over my still panty covered arse

I laughed too, thinking of my snooty boss and all her uptight attitudes.

"Imagine what Brian would say!" She giggled some more.

And so it started, jokingly thinking about what people would think, how outraged they would be.

Then she snorted: "How about Ian? He would probably be impressed, he's always fancied you!" Ian was her gay university friend. "He'd be impossible if he even got a whiff of this side of you! He wouldn't rest until he'd seen it for himself." She looked at me sideways. I'd stopped laughing. "Oh no! Do I have to start thinking of him and his friends as the competition now as well as all the women I used to get pissed off about?"

"No! No fear of that! You are my one and only, M'Lady! Always have been, always will be!" I cooed, trying to reassure her and meaning it.

She ran her fingers around my smoothly shaven balls and held them firmly, her grip tightening steadily as she leaned in and whispered hotly into my ear. "I had better be, my love, because these precious little globes belong to me and me only, you would pay so so very dearly if I ever found you cheating on me!"

I gasped as she squeezed tighter, her fingers like a vice. She leaned back and looked at my frightened face. "Mmmmm, there you go making me horny again," she murmured, nipping my lip gently then pushing my head down to suckle on her hot hard nipples. Her head fell back onto the pillows with a moan "Mmmmm, we have so much to explore and I lost count last night so perhaps we had better start at you owing me six before you get yours. Mmmmmm, this is going to be a weekend to remember!"