Obedient Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her, and then kissed her some more when she responded almost urgently.

"I stay with you," she decided tentatively, "I want... to stay with you."

I hired an attorney the next day, who was sympathetic to Kyoko's dilemma, and he was optimistic that we could secure a divorce and get Kyoko started on becoming a U.S. citizen. When, on behalf of our new attorney, we threatened the bastard who had purchased Kyoko with a lawsuit, the bastard shrugged it off, claiming he could give a rat's ass about her, and that I could have her.

"Wasn't a real marriage, anyway, so what the fuck do I care? After all, I kicked her dumb ass to the curb already."

I wanted to cave his head in, but I couldn't if I wanted to be able to be with Kyoko, so I settled for replying, "Well, she's with a real man, now, anyway."

He tried to come at me, enraged, and tripped before he could reach me. I walked off, got into my car, and left, returning home to Kyoko and letting her know that she was free of him.

"Good," she nodded, "He was bad man."

We made love twice that day, and she nearly passed out on top of me the second time around. When I roused her, she giggled, "Too much pleasure... you make me feel so good, can't help it."

She began to really enjoy when I'd go down on her, and I'd do so at random times, like when she was doing laundry, and I sat her on the running dryer and started nibbling her thighs before tonguing her to climax after climax, or when we were taking a shower together as we'd begun doing, and before she knew it I was on my knees and she was sitting on my shoulders as I went to town. One night, a few days later, while we were watching a movie, she made a suggestion.

"I want you make love to me other way," she said.

I paused the movie, "I don't know, sweetheart, that could hurt you."

She replied, "You will be gentle. You make love to me that way, and it will be different. You make it different so that I not be afraid of it. Like it help to erase everything bad man did to me."

After we went to the grocery store, the same store in which we'd first met, and bought some lubricant as well as some other groceries, since we were there and all, we got home and began making love. We were both nervous about doing this, so we made love the normal way for a bit, and, after she'd reached climax a few times, she got on her hands and knees, her nice, sexy butt up in the air.

"Like that? Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"This no longer how I wait for him. This is how I wait for you make love to me, because I know you love me."

I squeezed some lubricant onto my fingers and began working one finger inside her puckered anus, being as gentle as I could. She tensed a little, but then, after looking back and seeing me, she relaxed.

"It is okay because it is you," she insisted.

I nodded and continued, lubricating her anus while massaging it with one, and then two fingers.

"Oooohh," she sighed, enjoying it a bit, "I am ready."

After making sure I was also well-lubricated, I positioned myself behind her, and, after rubbing her butt a little bit and telling her how much I love her, I started to push a little, the head of my erection pressing against her anus, which, while lubricated, was still tight and tensed.

"Try to relax a little, okay? I'm gonna try and be as gentle as I can."

She nodded, looking back at me, and took a deep breath, and I tried a little more. Then my head slipped in a little, and then a little more.

I heard her hiss in pain, and I almost backed out and called it off myself, but then she said, "Just wait... no move, just wait."

So I stayed there, hating myself a little because I swore I'd never do anything to hurt her. A minute later, she urged me to put more of it in, so I eased it in about an inch.

"Much better," Kyoko took a few deep breaths, "Just hurt a little at first. Feel better now."

Still a little worried, and glad I wasn't bigger than I was, I began to move inside her, her anus clenching around my erection. I could tell I wouldn't last long, but Kyoko was beginning to get into it, even pushing back as I pushed forward, driving me deep inside, and the lube was doing its job nicely. I rubbed Kyoko's butt as I moved, which she seemed to enjoy, but I didn't think she was going to have an orgasm from doing anal. That was a shame, I decided, but I would make it up to her later by going down on her until my tongue cramped up. I was getting close, and I let her know.

"You cum in me," she responded through her ragged breaths, "I feel close... never do that before."

I started moving a bit faster, and her grunts turned into squeals and whimpers. I hoped that indicated that it was feeling good to her.

"I'm... going to cum!" she cried out, shoving back now into my manhood hard enough that our skin slapped together, and then her anus clenched painfully as I thrust as deep as I could manage, that familiar tightening of my balls signaling my impending orgasm. I thrust harder as she was cumming, and then gasped as I came, my seed spilling up into her rectum.

Her sphincter kept pulsating as she finished cumming, practically milking me for more of my semen until I had no more to give. After she relaxed some, I began withdrawing, and then my not-quite-hard penis slipped out. She rested her chest on the bed while her butt remained in the air for a few minutes, and then she awkwardly got off the bed and hurried into the bathroom to sit on the toilet and let my cum drip out for a bit. When I entered the bathroom, she tensed up for a minute.

"Oh!" she clenched her legs together, surprised, and then apparently decided that, as I had seen and been insider her, there was really nothing she needed to hide from me, "You filled me full, so it might take a while."

"That's okay," I nodded, "I'm going to start a shower for the both of us, and you can join me when you're ready."

"That sound nice," she smiled, "Never feel good back there before, but it did with you. Maybe I let you do that again soon, but it need rest."

"Understandable," I leaned over and kissed her, "Take your time, okay?"

I got into the shower and washed all the lube off of my now flaccid penis, and then washed the rest of my body. I was just standing there, enjoying the hot spray against my back when Kyoko stepped into the shower with me. I gave her the hot water and began soaping her up with the body wash, but she kept hugging me so a lot of the soap ended up on me as well.

"I'm gonna get you some nice body wash of your own," I told her, "Any idea what kind of scent you'd like?"

"You sure? You pick anything, I sure I like it."

"Okay," I kissed her, and then asked, "Do you think that, someday, you might want to be my wife?"

Her eyes widened, "You want that? I not make very good wife."

"I think you'd make a wonderful wife, and I could try to be the kind of husband you deserve."

She hugged me tightly and responded, "You already much better man than bad man, much nicer, much sweeter... you make such better husband, better than I ever dream. If you ask me marry you, I say yes."

Three months later, after jumping through some hoops, we managed to attain approval for a marriage license, and, since I didn't have many friends and Kyoko had nobody, we were married by a justice of the peace, and I took her to Hawaii for our honeymoon, booking a week in a nice hotel and we had planned on doing some of the activities arranged by the hotel, but, other than lounging by the pool or on the beach, we spent a great majority of our honeymoon in our room making love. I don't think she'd ever been pampered so much in her life, and it still made her at least mildly uncomfortable not to be the one providing the pampering. I just wanted her to know what it was supposed to be like, what it should've been like for her but hadn't. We made new memories, she got to not only see the ocean for the first time, but actually swim in it, and she didn't come out until her hands and feet were all pruney and she was so exhausted that I had to carry her back to our room to rest.

We came back with tans, seashells, leis, and about half a scrapbook of pictures. I decided that, while cozy, an apartment was no longer sufficient for myself and my new bride, so I began searching for a nice little house in a decent neighborhood, doing my best to involve her in the process, though she constantly answered, "Whatever you think is best," when I asked her opinion. We went to several open houses and got with a realtor to help us choose a decent place, and finally we agreed on a nice, two-story house on a quiet street with three bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, a decently-sized back yard, and a two-car garage. I was spending more money than I had since I'd inherited it, but it was more than worth it when I'd look at Kyoko and see the awe on her face, like she couldn't believe she could be so lucky. I loved that look.

It took quite a while for her to break herself of the conditioning she'd received before meeting me, and little bits remained, like her need to clean up after me and a shadow of her former subservience. We considered that a decent victory. We made love frequently, and she enjoyed being on top, riding me to several orgasms. We did anal a few times, but we both agreed to save that for special occasions. After everything she'd been through in her life, though, everything she'd been subjected to and endured, when I looked at her while we lay there after making love, or just at random times, I could tell that she was happy, and that made all the difference in the world to me, my sweet little Kyoko.