Obsession

Story Info
A single fantasy consumes an entire life.
7.8k words
3.07
53.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers

She showed up at my door with her little bag of toys, wearing a ball gag and sporting a leather lash. She was mine, all mine. For a week I owned her, and she was mine. A week off work, and plenty of fun to be had.

All mine.

Hair pulled back tight – her ponytail burst of flame from the back of her head. Her eyes downcast. A choker encircling her neck with the leash over her shoulder. No bra straps visible under her halter, skirt too short to leave anything to the imagination. Mine for the week, that’s what she wanted.

Her name? I don’t need to know. Her job? To be mine, of course.

Why is she here? I don’t care, she’s here and that’s all I need.

What to do with her? Oh, the possibilities!

**********

First, down to the basement – her home for the next seven nights. No windows, no doors, no escape. I tie her hands to the hook in the ceiling. I’m glad she’s so short - her toes just barely able to touch the ground. She’ll be sore tomorrow. She’ll be sore for a month!

I want to always see the shock in her eyes, so no blindfold. Just the gag that will never come off. I admire her hanging there, almost unable to stop herself swaying on the hook. I’m going to love this week.

“I’m going to call you Red, from you hair, okay?” Not that it needs to be okay with her, but she nods anyway. “So Red, are you comfortable?” She isn’t, but again a nod. “Okay then, well goodnight,” and I’m off upstairs, turn out the light, close the door. Now my basement is pitch black, and Red will never know the time of day.

Since it would be cruel of me not to do anything on our first night together, I head downstairs at about midnight to flick peanuts at her. The aim of the game is to hit the ball gag for 100 points, her forehead for 75 points, her tits for 25 and 50 if it goes down her shirt.

I go though the rules with her, and let her know that she is supposed to try and dodge. A smack to the ass her punishment for not trying. Of course, by the end of the game she got smacked a lot since she couldn’t move very far. At the close of the game I have only 3250 points having never hit the bullseye, and I’ve gone through three kilograms of peanuts.

It’s about 2:00 in the morning so I head upstairs to bed. I leave all the peanuts down her shirt for later. I wake up about 9:00 and scramble some eggs. I blend up a protein shake with some fruit for Red to drink through a funnel. I take it downstairs to feed her, and nibble on some peanuts. Breast peanuts, could be a new food fad.

I knead her tits through her top and love the sound of rustling nuts between them. She doesn’t seem too impressed though, so I keep doing it. Despite her look, I know she loves it. Her face is flushed, Red just like her name. Freckles seem to join together to transform her skin from pale to tan, just from a rush of blood.

I stop fondling her and take up the little whip to punish her for enjoying herself.

“You’re not here for your benefit,” I whip her stomach, “you’re here for ME,” I whip her thigh. I slap her face, but since she’s already aroused, I can’t tell if she’s red from the slap or her horny. So I slap her again. “You’re here to please me, got it?” A nod, and a tear. Good.

It’s only 10:00 and I’m already feeling good about the week ahead.

“You need to pee?” A nod. I unhook her but leave the hands tied. I tie her feet as well, then throw her over my shoulder to carry her to the toilet. I decide to leave the seat up, so she can sit on the rim. Pulling up her skirt I’m glad to see she’s wearing a g-string that I can now leave around her knees.

“Okay Red, away you go,” and she just stares at me. “This is the only chance you get today, so make the most of it. Soon I hear the tinkle in the toilet, followed by a few plops. Another stare. “Go on, I’m not wiping you,” and you’d think she’d have figured that out. Her struggle to wipe with bound hands is amusing to me. I flush the toilet while she’s still on it, and use her skirt to dry her ass.

Then I have to hold her lazy-ass up while she washes her hands, bend her over the sink while I clean her butt-hole and pussy. The rest of her can be left alone, but my play-holes need to be squeaky clean. A quick check on her ass cheeks reveals that they’re still pink from her spanking. They’re very fleshy too. I like that.

Back downstairs, I hook her back up, but leave the feet tied so that she has even more difficulty dodging the peanuts I flick at her for about an hour. I eat some of the ones down her shirt, and I notice that the skin on her tits is a little raw from the salt. I lick the top of them and, yes they’re very salty.

“You’ve got nice tits Red.” The look in her eyes is magnificent, awe and respect and gratitude. So I rub her tits some more to replace the salt I just licked off. Now the look is even more magnificent, ire and lust mixed together. I think I love her. So I slap her in the face a few times before taking the whip to her ass.

She must like it, since she keeps moaning and moaning, even after I stop. Red and white stripes now adorn her beautiful ass globes. I kiss them both, just once each, and now she has goosebumps all over.

“You’ve got a nice ass Red.” She shivers, I run my fingers over her legs, and she starts to slip and sway, meagre footing lost to waves of giddiness. She even struggles to lift herself up, but her arms are too sore to function beyond a bare minimum, so her footing goes the way of the dodo, she just wants to escape my touch.

“Does that feel too good Red?” She nods. “Do you want me to stop?” She nods again. A slap to the thigh. I get out my drill and a bolt to attach another hook to the ceiling, about a metre from the first. I lift up her legs to hook her g-string to the ceiling. I want her knees to stay, but the thing slips down her legs and gets caught in to bindings at her ankles.

This is much better than I could have planned since she now has even less mobility and can barely lift herself out of a hanging U position. Plus, with her knickers attached, she has a bouncy quality that was lacking before.

“Are you comfortable Red?” And she nods. I leave her there while I go upstairs for lunch. It’s about 12:30 when I finish so I take a shower and organise my laundry. At about 1:30 I go back down stairs and go through the bag of goodies that Red brought over. There’s not much; two 12-inch dildos, five tubes of lubricant, a few coils of rope – I guess in case I didn’t have any - and a horsetail, which would explain the leash attached to the choker.

“I’m disappointed Red, there’s not much here, is there?” She shakes her head. “Oh well, guess I’ll have to make do.” I lube up a dildo and her pussy. There’s no reaction from her when I insert the dildo into her. I get it in half way before there’s any noticeable response. She starts squirming a little, so I apply more pressure.

“Can you take it all Red?” A shake of the head. I take the whip and lash her crunched stomach. “Can you take it all Red?” Again a shake. Another few lashes to the stomach and she still refuses to accept the foot long dildo. “Let me make it clear. You’re going to take it all Red.” She starts crying, then nods. I love the way her ponytail bobs with the nod – like licks of flame.

Finally with a lot of pressure and twists and moans from Red, the dildo is in all the way, the knob at the end the only clue as to her stuffed pussy. Obviously she enjoys this, as her clit is clearly visible peeking from between her stretched lips. I flick it and she quivers, bobbing up and down with her every twist and turn. I love those bounces, her halter shirt shaking with her tits and the peanuts that fill it.

Tickling her stomach only makes her shake more, her belly now quivering. I take a peanut and stick it in her navel, just for laughs. Then, unfortunately, her g-string snaps and the surprise on her face is well worth the inconvenience. I let her fall, swinging uncontrollably from the hook. It looks quite jarring, her body going one way, her legs another. Her shoulders must really hurt. But any screams are stifled by the gag, and carry no further than the room.

The joy of her wide eyes fades fast when I notice that the dildo has slipped from her tight insides.

“Look what you did Red. I’m very disappointed with you.” I whip her ass, her stomach, her thighs, and slap her face a few times for good measure. She cries the whole way through, for real this time. Her face is soaked with tears. She’s so beautiful. I have to push really hard to get the dildo back in her. She resists and twists and screams as well as she can, and I have to spank her a lot before it’s finally back in all the way.

“Now don’t let that fall out again, okay?” She nods. Good girl. I realise that I’ve only seen her lips and not her bush, so I push her skirt up around her waist. I find her hair neatly trimmed into that shape of a love heart, completely perfect curves and indentation. With her red hair it looks so cute.

“My little valentine,” I laugh at her. The peanut from her navel fell out as well, so I replace it. “Don’t lose this again, either,” and she tenses up, her belly shakes with her shallow breaths. “Good girl, you want lunch?” and she nods.

For lunch I have a nice sandwich on rye bread, and Red has another shake through a funnel fitted between the edge of her mouth and the gag. It’s about 3:30 now so I go upstairs and watch television until dinner. I decide that Red shouldn’t have dinner until much later so I go down stairs so she can watch me eating mine. I’ve now had her for a full day.

Being generous, I let Red get some sleep before feeding her at about midnight. Then I let her get some more sleep and wake her up at 2 a.m.

“Good morning Red,” she looks so weary, I think maybe she didn’t sleep and she realises that it isn’t morning at all. She’s been crying again. I lick her face to taste the salt and the look she gives me is so reproachful that I slap her face and spank her ass and eat some more breast peanuts.

Feeling let down, I leave her to hang while I go up to bed and sleep until about noon. Two nights gone, five remain. I have to start really using her. I go and fry up some bacon for breakfast and prepare another shake for Red. When I get down stairs, she hangs as if dead, if not for her expanding and contracting chest. The navel peanut is still in place, so I bend down to suck it out.

She’s awake in an instant, thrashing and flailing about, if someone bound hand and foot could be said to flail. Pure shock is in her eyes, her breathing rapid and shallow as if living a nightmare.

“Breakfast,” in my most cheerful voice. She takes a while to calm down. She has trouble swallowing some of the shake and it dribbles out around the ball gag, down her chin, into the bag of peanuts that is her shirt. “Don’t do that again, I’ll let it slip this time,” and I lick some of the shake off her chin. She tries to resist but I just pull on her ponytail and after a few cries she is still.

“Need to pee?” She nods. Again I leave the seat up. She hesitates, pointing to her crotch. “You’ll have to pee around the dildo, and don’t you dare push it out.” Compliance, she has a lot of pee, having been without solid food for a day. Another flush while she’s on that toilet and again I have to clean her pussy. The dildo slides out of her a little and I have to push it back in then slap her ass.

I hang her up again, it’s about 1:00. I’m at a loss for what to do so I just whip her a lot and flick peanuts at her until dinner, which I eat in front of her, savouring every mouthful. I hang her feet in the other hook, but despite the greater strength of the bindings, she doesn’t have that bounce that was so amusing with her knickers. Plus she seems alright, not moaning much and seemingly getting used to her position.

I’ve grown complacent. It’s only my third night with her and I‘m already starting to feel like tomorrow will see me running out of ideas. I need a break to clear my head.

“I’m out of peanuts,” I tell her and head up the stairs. She makes a loud moaning/screaming noise. “What is it Red?” Indicating her feet with her eyes and head movements. I get the idea that she wants me to unhook her feet. “No Red, your just hang, okay?” Her eyes are wide with fear and doubt, but she nods anyway. Good girl.

It’s 8:37 so most stores are closed. I drive around until I find a 24-hour place and stop in to grab some peanuts, about five kilograms. As I pass the magazine rack, I spot some men’s mags, girlie pics all over the covers. I pick one up and flick through, hoping to find a trigger, some inspiration. But there’s none, they’re all just girls flashing their tits.

Then it hits me. I haven’t even seen her tits! Feeling refreshed I buy the peanuts and head for home. On the way I come up with a few more ideas. I had forgotten about the horsetail and leash, so I’ll have to take her for a ride, bareback.

Her back! With the pain she must be feeling in her shoulders having her hands up all the time I’d completely ignored her back as a spot for whipping. Then another thought; her armpits have been staring me in the face the whole time and I haven’t even paid attention. I feel better about the next few days.

When I get home it’s 9:15. I figure I’ll feed her now, so I prepare a double protein shake and blend in a few bananas to thicken it. I take my peanuts and the shake down stairs to find Red asleep in her U position. I remember another thing when I spot the dildo peeking from between her lips.

I unhook her feet and let her swing so she wakes up extremely disoriented and wide-eyed. I grin at her and she just looks more baleful.

“Dinner time,” I say and insert the funnel into the corner of her mouth. I decide I’d like her to gag and spit so I pour the shake in very quickly and at the first mouthful it’s spurting from around the ball and dribbling down her chin. Added to the shake is her drool, which is making a long dangling string of saliva/shake hang from her chin.

“Bad girl, didn’t I tell you not to do that again?” She stares, reproachful. I sigh, “drink up,” and pour the shake in slowly. “I guess I’ll have to punish you, won’t I Red?” She nods. Good girl. I decide to leave the goatee of saliva/shake there for now. Instead I take the horsetail, lube it up and gradually insert it into her anus. She doesn’t seem pleased, trashing about as she is, wailing and moaning, as best she can while gagged.

She looks bewildered when I reach up to unhook her hands. I have to catch her of course, and set her on the floor. She’s barely able to stay on her hands and knees, but a few whips to her ass encourage a greater effort. First I just hold the leash at a distance and have her parade in a circle about me. She can’t move very fast, but her ass cheeks still jiggle and the horsetail swishes. I whip her butt a few times just because.

Then I mount her hips, making her take my full weight. Her elbows almost buckle, but I just keep whipping her shoulders and tugging the leash to choke her a little. We circle the room a few times. I occasionally buck my hips to shake her up a little. And of course I never stop whipping her back, just to make up for lost time.

When she finally collapses, I hang her by her hands again. Slapping her face wakes her up. Then I yank the horsetail out, hard as I can. A scream comes up, and her eyes brighten like it were her first night again. Her breath comes ragged, and her little goatee jiggles – damn that thing is thick. I come up underneath her so as to lower the goatee into my mouth. Then I suck her chin to remove it from her.

Red looks quite aghast. As if I’m strange or something. It must be too much for her - she starts crying. I lick the rest of the shake off her face, catching fresh tears as I go. Then, for the heck of it, I lick her armpits. At this she shakes violently, trying vainly to escape. I keep licking - they’re nice and smoothly shaved. I bend down and lick her navel, sticking my tongue as far as possible. Then I place another peanut in there.

It’s nearly 11:00, so I figure I can only do a little more before going to bed. I take the other foot-long dildo and lube it up. It takes me nearly ten minutes to get the damn thing up her asshole. She just doesn’t let up the resistance. When it’s finally in there solid, I check on the pussy dildo and find that she is completely dry around it. So it hurts her immensely when I jam it back in all the way.

Deciding for just one last little gag, I pour a bag of peanuts down her shirt and knead her tits for a little to spread the nuts about, breast peanuts are now replenished. I enjoyed that, but now I need sleep. I at least I’d like to think I need sleep, since it seems that I can’t.

12:53 and I can’t sleep. Thoughts of Red just keep running through my mind, refusing to submit to me no matter how much I torment her. Fuck it. I go downstairs and make up two double protein shakes, being sure to keep them as thin as possible.

In the basement, Red hangs unconscious from her hook. I don’t see how she gets to sleep when I’ve been doing all the work. Frustrated, I punch her stomach to wake her. Needless to say she is shocked, coughing, drooling around her gag, breathing deep to recover her wind. The bag of peanuts that is her shirt looks especially interesting when her rib cage expands fully, a strange pebbled surface on what should be smooth and appealing curves.

“Breakfast!” and I cram the funnel into throat. I pour the first shake in quickly, and she sputters immediately on cue. This shake dribbles down her chin to her shirt. “You like making a mess don’t you!” She nods, “Bad girl!” I pull the bottom of her shirt out and all the breast peanuts fall to the floor. The snap back of her shirt startles her more though.

“You want all this precious food I’ve prepared for you to go to waste?” I pour the shake down her shirt. Violent shudders reveal that the shake must have been colder than I thought. Her shirt and tits are soaked - her nipples hard and visible through the wet fabric. “You like this mess, huh?” She shakes her head. “Really, so you want to drink this? You’d rather eat than bathe in you meal?” She nods.

I feed her the other shake, making sure not to spill it. Then I go prepare two more, extra thin. These I feed to her as well. But she still must be punished.

“Today’s toilet privileges are revoked, you’ll have to hold until tomorrow.” She nods in compliance and understanding. Just to stir the pot, I literally stir her. Shaking her hips, hearing the beautiful sound of sloshing liquid in her stomach.

I feel better now. Her shirt is a mess, and her nipples are still poking through it. I bend down and suck them through the fabric, tasting the protein shake. Then I nibble on them, but it’s not satisfying enough. I lick the skin of her neck and chest, cleaning off her mess. When I get to the swell of her breasts, her breath catches.

“You like this do you? You like me cleaning up your mess?” She nods, despite her position. I yank her ponytail hard. “Little bitch! You still think that I’m here to please you!” I pull her hair some more. Then I take the whip to her back, not stopping until there are red and white stripes across her shoulder blades.

If she weren’t gagged, her cries would bring the house down. But I don’t care. She’s being insolent. She’s being a bad girl.

“Do you want to be a bad girl Red?” She shakes her head. “So you want to be a good girl, and do what I want you to?” A nod. Consent. I pull up her shirt and her tits bounce, free at last. I was right, they are nice tits. Not too big; but then she’s not too big either. Their taste is salty, yet creamy; the result of protein shake plus breast peanuts. I move further down, sucking out her navel peanut and tonguing around her belly button.

Stretching her shirt back down releases a few drops of liquid. I let it snap back into place with a wet slap against her skin. She jumps in shock, but goosebumps spread across her body show her enthusiasm.

TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers