Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saturday. Rick is having me play with vibrators while he takes pictures, using the video camera to make sure he doesn't miss anything. One is huge, black, with almost a sword like handle. It is exactly the size of Ray, and produces the same effect on my body when it is inside me. Another is a small flesh colored and penis textured vibrator which is still larger than Rick's. The last is a smooth white vibrator, like several of my friends hide in their purses. Rick spends the day posing me and toying with me. Luckily he seems to have been satisfied to poke my ass last night, and doesn't do so again today."

"Monday. Ray returns to join us. We have a wild threesome. Rick and Ray double penetrate me, and it is truly a blissful experience for me. Ray takes his pleasure from my body three times. The video camera records everything. Rick adds some more pictures to the album."

"Tuesday-Friday. Rick is starting to get very boring. He has not tired of my body, but he is doing nothing for it either. I don't love him, and while my body responds to him, it does so mildly at best. I miss Andy so much my heart (and ass) ache. Rick has taken to doing videos of my playing with myself, then fucking me in the ass before going to sleep. Enough is enough. I am out of here."

"Monday. Ray called to tell me he wants to see me. He tells me I should bring a girlfriend with me to the pool tomorrow. I am mortified. I have

been telling Jennifer and Angela every detail of my debauchment. Angela is nearly enraged, demanding that I do the right thing, tell Andy, call the police, stop these people. Jennifer is lost in the fantasy. I can hear her play with herself when I talk to her on the phone. She and Buddy have been good friends with Andy and I for years, since high school. It took her several years to bloom, and although I think she is prettier than I am, with her auburn hair and deep green eyes, she will never believe it. I offer for her to meet Ray. She asks me what to bring. I tell her to wear her best bikini."

"Tuesday. Jen and I go to the pool. Ray is there, asleep, just like the first day I met him. Jen's jaw drops wide open. She thought I was just having phone sex, fantasizing on the phone with my best friend. The reality of all the sex I've discussed with her hits her like a Mack truck, and Jen crumples into one of the lawn chairs. Ray rises, and starts in on his massage. Her pussy is wet and I can smell her excitement before he even touches her. After he removes her bikini, she plasters herself to him, sliding her hand in to stroke his baton. Jen's eyes are glazed over in lust. Ray pulls away, telling us to follow him to his apartment. Jen is oblivious to the fact she is completely naked. My shame deepens as I realize I am aiding Ray to seduce my best friend, use her as he has used me."

"We follow Ray into his apartment. There are no games about where Jen's suit is hidden. Ray calmly tells her to suck his cock. She yanks down his suit, gobbling his shaft as smoothly as if she'd done it every day of her life. Ray tells me to get naked on the love seat, play with myself. I know he does this to distract me, for I am feeling the first pangs of jealousy. Ray bends Jen over the chair and thrusts his hard shaft in her to the hilt. Jen yowls in lust, and my pussy wets. It is incredibly erotic to see her, my best friend, being fucked by him. I've often imagined her and Andy, as well as her and Buddy. Now I'm seeing it. Ray screws her like a madman, and she moans and shrieks. She is making so much noise I can't imagine the other tenants don't hear. Rick is outside, taking his pictures. I spread myself fully for him, to make sure he gets a good beaver shot."

"Ray pulls off Jen panting, and pulls her around to the front of his overstuffed chair. He sits, pulling her down to be skewered in a single thrust which takes her breath away. Ray motions to me, and I rise like a zombie. I stand before them, seeing her breasts bounce with each thrust, as she nods in agreement to his whispers. She pulls me forward before I realize what he has asked. Her tongue splits my engorged labia and like a heat seeking missile finds my clit. Jen is licking my pussy and my head is spinning. Ray is screwing her slowly now, making himself last as long as possible. The thought alone of Jen being my lesbian lover drives me over the top, in an orgasm mixed of years of friendship and a moment of blind passion. I fall to my knees, unable to stand. At eye level before me is her seam, red and puffy like I've never seen it before, split apart by Ray's massive cock. There, I said it Ray, are you happy? Like a magnet, their joining draws me. I want to be part of it. I want to be the one being filled. I want Jen to feel like she just made me feel. I lick at her slit, and her body thrashes in response. Ray is mauling her pointed breasts as he kisses her. I lick his shaft, I lick her clit. Jen goes nuts. Ray pumps into her faster.Ican tell by the way his balls jump that he is spurting inside her. Jen goes berserk, a growl in her throat which makes my pussy tingle. I just keep licking."

"I lick Ray off as he pulls out. I love the taste of Jens pussy.Ijust wish I could taste it while being filled by Ray. Ray moves us over to the couch, Jen's wet cunt (happy Ray?) splashes onto my face, while she buries her own face between my thighs. Our lust becomes slower paced, but deeper in intensity. I feed two of my fingers into her slick channel. Jen is still pulsing in throbs from her climaxes. She responds, and we chase each other's orgasms. Ray rolls us over, and I get my wish. He enters me from behind as Jen licks me. My body throbs, screams, every sinew tenses from a monster climax that builds and builds until I can no longer stand it. It seems when the wave crests that my orgasm takes minutes, while my body spasms and writhes. I gurgle obscenities into my best friends wet snatch (Happy Ray?). I pass out near the end as my body goes slack."

"I awake to find Jen on the coffee table, taking Ray's length all the way down her throat. He is fully hard, so I think it must have been awhile. He fucks her mouth slowly, watching her like he did me, but she has done this before, and her body welcomes him. I return to her spread red beaver, licking through her matted hair, into her channel itself, tasting her mixture of lubrication and Ray's sweet sperm. I have come to realize that I love her. I do not love Ray. This realization shocks me, since my body lusts after him. My lust for him, his huge phallus, will not be denied. I want to rip it from her soft lips and stuff it between my legs. I have a strange moment where I wish that I could have Ray's cock, and fill Jen with it, and kiss her. My hands seek out her soft breasts, and I touch them in the way that she has told me turns her on. She moans around Ray, and Ray grunts. His sperm bubbles between her lips, and I have to share it. I kiss her, as we share his sperm between us. Neither of us will let go of his cock. We playfully start licking it, oral warfare as to who owns each square inch. We suck him together, and he is hard once again. Ray pulls Jen back to the velour chair, and drives her into another screaming orgasm. He dismisses us, telling us to meet him at the pool tomorrow afternoon."

"Wednesday. Ray and Rick met us by the pool..."

"Thursday. Jen and I are sent to Rick's to do snapshots. After Jen and I get Rick completely satisfied, he tells her to meet them at the bar tomorrow night. She already knows what is required of her. She can deny them no more than I could. I am ashamed for helping to debase my friend. Rick dresses me in a pink T-shirt, cut off at the midriff, which barely covers my breasts. My nipples stick out in the soft cotton, as he will not let me put on a bra. He wraps a leather miniskirt around me that barely covers my crotch, but will not let me wear any panties. He puts these obscene platform shoes on me, and a cheap blond wig. He takes me to the mall. 'Walk up and down the mall twice. Then go to the north end. There is a garden there in the dead end. Bend over the rail, adjust your shoes. Then finger yourself. Turn around and rub your breasts. Repeat that until a man walks up to you. if he says "Are you ready to fuck right now?" tell him yes. He will use a condom. Go back to your fingering yourself and playing with your tits. If no man comes in five minutes, you can leave.' Rick had me suck him off, but I pulled off right before he spurted all over his shirt. 'I will get you for that.' he threatened. I got out and walked the mall. Fifteen different men came up to me, said the key phrase, and fucked me. Rick videotaped the whole thing from the window of the men's store on the second floor that overlooked the garden. I went home feeling like a whore."

"Friday. I have missed my period. I am on the pill, so this cannot be my body just being off schedule. Jen has told me that she and Buddy are having more sex than ever before. Andy and I seem to spend much more time making love too. I hope the baby is Andy's, yet simple probability makes me think it is more likely to be Ray, Rick, or one of their friends.Iam going to take some time alone. How can I tell Andy?"

I closed the diary.Ipaced and thought about where Kay had gone. I

thought of calling Buddy, telling him about Jen. I thought of Rick and

Ray. I was not happy with them, not happy at all.

Ihad met Ray years ago in college. He was always able to make women do whatever he wanted. I however, could not even get my wife to give me a decent blow job. I'd known about Rick, and didn't think too much of the guy. I made a deal with Ray. I paid the rent on his apartment so that he could seduce my wife. I was obsessed with finding out one thing: did Kay really love me? Would she do the things with me that she would do for Ray? Is a man no more than a cock and a wallet to a woman?

Ray had fulfilled his side of the bargain, in spades. The photo album that he and Rick put together had been delivered that morning. I had thought Ray was just going to seduce my wife, get her to open up sexually. I didn't realize he would use her like a personal sex toy. I could not have guessed at the full range of sexual debauchery that he and Rick would get Kay to perform. But I had the pictures, and the videotapes. I read it in her diary. I knew it was true.

It would be kind of silly to complain to Ray. He interpreted what I wanted, to match his own ideas of how fair her sexual experience should be stretched. I hadn't expected Buddy and Jen to be involved. I hadn't expected gang-bangs at a bar.Inever would have believed Kay could do what she did. Strangely enough, I'd always had my suspicions about Jen, her hot little butt wiggled in her cut-off jeans any time I looked at her. ButIhad the pictures right there. As far as I could tell, Kay was the more passionate of the two of them.

I'm not going to tell you how our obsessions turned out. I've given you enough information in the story, if you read it over carefully. Did we stay together? Was our sex life better than ever? Did Kay fulfill her promise in her diary to do everything for me that she had for Ray or Rick? Did Buddy and Jen become a foursome with us? Did Kay have a baby? Did I buy a matching set of vibrators for Kay and Jen for Christmas? Did Buddy and I watch as Jen and Kay used their new double headed dildo on each other? Were we able to accept what each of us had done? Did Kay ever find out I had paid Ray's rent? Be careful of the questions you ask. You might just discover an obsession.

12