Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His single penetrating finger was quickly joined by a second, and he maintained his rhythmic, upward pull on her pubic bone during each cycle. Jordan had abandoned all modesty, and her legs were now widely stretched, with one across my own, while from her mouth a litany of squeals, whines and moans escaped. My eyes were mostly glued to her squishing pussy, so I was taken by surprise when I looked up and saw her hand was now rapidly stroking Raul's cock. However, he was having such an impact on her body that she couldn't maintain her efforts for long.

"Give it to me," Raul spat out in Spanish, then almost immediately followed with the same phrase in English.

"I'm trying," my wife whimpered, completely consumed by lust.

"Give it," he followed seconds later in a demanding voice.

His words seemed to have an effect, because Jordan began to arch her body, lifting off the bed until only her ass and shoulders were touching, like she was desperately trying to force something out. In addition, her breathing was now coming in ragged, labored pants. I was watching his fingers thrust mercilessly into her pussy when I saw the first discharge of fluid appear between his digits.

"More," he called out in Spanish, and pulled on her nipple until it was extended almost an inch.

My wife cried out loudly, then her body became rigid and her breathing stopped. A second later she released more viscous fluid between his fingers, this time with more force. This was followed by a momentary relaxation of her body before it stiffened again and a gush shot forth several inches. I had heard about female ejaculation, but in all our time together I had never seen her do it. It mesmerized me, and it was Raul's voice that startled me back to the moment.

"Fuck her. She needs dick," he stated.

I moved over her without hesitation and was amazed by the open and very wet feeling of her pussy which was far different than anything I had experienced before. Jordan's arms and legs quickly wrapped around me, and for a short time she had enough energy to meet my thrusts, although it quickly waned. It wasn't long before I was moving into my completely spent and exhausted wife, as I felt her body going limp. Still, I wanted to cum in her and knew it wouldn't take long, so I kept the best pace I could until I felt my balls tingle, and for the second time that night I was releasing into her unprotected body.

Jordan had been silent, save for some soft mews, for several minutes when I fell to her side. She was still lying prone with her full body on display, giving no sign she had the inclination or energy to move. When I looked up, Raul was still standing next to her, once more holding his cock in his hand. He had been silent while we were coupled, and I now wondered if he had ideas of fucking her too. It wasn't something I wanted, especially now that my lust had been extinguished, but just when I thought I might need to say something, he started pulling rapidly on his shaft.

It didn't long before I could see the telltale signs that he was about to cum, and seconds later, several thick, milky globs fell out of his cock in a small arc and landed across my wife's breasts. Only then, did she open her eyes, and after several quick glances between us, her hand rose and she slowly began to rub the semen into her skin.

"I'm gone," she whispered when she finished, letting me know she was completely spent.

"Okay, honey," I replied.

I rose and tried to help her move beneath the covers while Raul dressed, but she was too exhausted, so I scooted her enough to get her out of the wet spot then covered her with a blanket.

"That was crazy," I said to Raul, after we had dressed and moved to the living room.

"Maybe she got what she wanted," he said.

"A baby?" I followed.

"Perhaps, more," he replied.

With his words, I knew what he was trying to say, and realized that he might be correct. I had witnessed enough to know that my wife wasn't an innocent bystander to events. Somewhere inside her was an interest, or an itch for something, that at the moment seemed to be about showing herself.

Jordan was purring in a contented sleep when I joined her twenty minutes later. Unfortunately, I was forced to sleep in the wet spot formed by her expelled juices; the thick flow of juices that had been brought forth by another man. It had easily been the wildest evening of sex I had ever experienced, but the more I thought about it, the more certain I became that it would have ramifications.

"Let's go home," Jordan demanded early the next morning.

Things had been tense since we got up, and I could tell she was feeling guilty about what had occurred. I had to admit that I too had misgivings and needed time to think it through, so we packed and left.

"Somethings wrong with me," my wife announced when her next period arrived.

"Honey, it's only been two tries...two cycles," I responded.

"Maybe...but...I don't know...I'm just ready and I was so sure...so sure this time," she stammered.

"Sure that your wild night got you knocked up?" I smirked, which immediately brought a withering glare.

In the intervening weeks since that night, we had discussed the events many times. Jordan was ashamed, and although it took her a while to open-up, she finally explained it was the fact that another man's touch had made her climax. Also, she had tried to shift all the blame to me, both as a result of my initial setups as well as the fact that I didn't stop him from touching her.

For my part, I continued to question my motivations and the effect it might have on our relationship long-term. However, I didn't want it to become an albatross, something that was such a negative that it dominated our thoughts, so I tried to introduce some levity. Once, I tried to remind her of her reaction to his touch, although my attempt was quickly cut-off and dismissed harshly, and another time, when I mentioned Raul's ejaculation, the conversation ended with a similar outcome.

In one way, Jordan had achieved what she wanted, because now all our sex was unprotected. Mostly, it was my sympathy from her crestfallen reaction to not being pregnant, although there was also some guilt from the situation I had put her in. Unfortunately, another cycle would come and go without conception which only added to her angst.

Of course, I saw Raul routinely in the normal course of work, but the subject, save for some uncomfortable eye contact, was never broached and amazingly, within a week or so, it had mostly disappeared from my thoughts. Then, Raul departed for a three-week family visit, which left me to pick up the slack, and provided some solitary time for reflection. Jordan only accompanied me one time to the ranch and that was just for a day trip while Raul was gone. She sketched some, although she explained when I collected her that she couldn't get in the right mood, which I suspected was from the lingering thoughts.

When her period started after yet another month, her frustration spiked once more, which resulted in her becoming moody and sulky. After several weeks of moping, I convinced her to come with me to the ranch on a Saturday where she could draw while I did some needed tasks. In truth, I thought she would benefit from getting out, although I knew it would be best to keep her away from Raul, who had been back for about a month.

"Honey, what would you think about getting tested? I mean both of us..." she asked.

We were halfway to our destination and had driven mostly in silence, so I knew from her question that she had been thinking about it for some time.

"Honey...Jordan...it's only been a few months. Relax! Please, just relax," I counseled.

"It wouldn't hurt," she said after several minutes.

"Look. If nothing happens in another couple months, then fine," I acquiesced.

"Promise?" she asked, showing just a tiny hint of a smile.

"I promise, but please, relax. Everything will be fine," I said.

My partial appeasement and words of encouragement had immediate effect as she became more talkative and lively as we continued the drive. By the time we arrived mid-morning, she had become somewhat animated about her art, engaging me in a discussion about where to setup and what to sketch. Early summer was settling in, and the afternoons were becoming hot and humid, so the plan was to go out immediately then return, rest and go out for a couple hours the following morning. Thus, after dropping a few things off at the house, I drove her to the spot she had selected.

"Maybe three hours," she said when we had unloaded.

"Okay, I'll see you then," I answered, then left.

On the drive back, just for a moment, I thought about Raul, but with all that had occurred, I didn't think he would try to find her. In fact, he didn't even know our plans, so I suspected he was doing some chores someplace. Three hours later, after a snack and a nap, I collected my wife. However, when we returned just twenty minutes later, we spotted Raul who was standing next to his truck parked just twenty yards from the house. As soon as we drove up, I knew I would have to acknowledge his presence, but expected Jordan to demure. So, I was quite surprised when she followed me after we got out.

"What's up?" I asked when I was a few feet away.

"Nothing really, just finished putting some feed out," he answered.

Jordan, was wearing shorts and a short-sleeved blouse, and the heat had put a slight sheen of perspiration on her body which looked enticing. Raul didn't hesitate to look her over as if his encounter with her had bestowed on him a special privilege.

"How is Lupe?" my wife asked, nervously.

"I just found out that she is once more pregnant," he stated.

There was an immediate non-verbal reaction from Jordan as her body stiffened followed by her shoulders slumping. I knew it brought forth the issue that had been messing with her mind, and that she would find Raul's success after just a brief visit completely unfair.

"Oh, well...congratulations," she said putting on a good face.

"Yes, that great. How many does that make?" I asked.

"Six," my wife responded before he could.

As I suspected, when we were in the house just a few minutes later, she immediately went to the subject.

"Six..." she said, obviously intending her lingering word to prompt a discussion.

"Six is too many," I replied, unsure of what else to say.

"It's better than none,' she responded while looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Stop! Please stop! You're driving me crazy. There will come a time when you will laugh at how you are acting, trust me. But, for now, please, please stop!" I implored her, although I knew my words had a bit too sharp an edge.

"Do you think so?" she asked after contemplating my message.

"Yes! And let me tell you what else. After all this, if I decide I want ten, you're going to have ten!' I declared.

"No more than eight," she answered, but I was happy to see a smile fill her face.

"Okay. Let's start now," I said, taking her by the arm.

Jordan was happy to let me guide her to the bed, and by the time we got there my dick was almost fully hard, as for some reason, all the pregnancy talk was getting me worked up. We made love twice and I fired semen into her both times with the second release coming as a result of the excitement I felt from watching her have a nice orgasm. After that, we fell asleep.

Later, I awoke to the sound of the shower, but turned over and went back to sleep. When I finally did rise, the house was quiet, and thinking she might be on the porch, I pulled back the curtain. Jordan wasn't on the porch as I suspected. Instead, she was talking to Raul near his truck dressed in her running clothes, which consisted of small, tight shorts and a snuggly fitting top. I knew from experience that the attire showed her body to great advantage leaving little to the imagination, and for some reason, even though he had seen her completely nude, I thought the scene before me was quite risqué.

I let the curtain drop until it was barely open and watched while they continued their interaction. Even from my distance, I could tell that he would occasionally look her over in an open, leering manner that she had to notice. However, if she did, it wasn't showing as she appeared comfortable and unthreatened. At least, that was how she was acting until he placed his hand on her hip. Quickly, her hand went to his and after what appeared to be some gentle prodding, he released his hold. Still, it was at least another minute until she turned and began walking down the road. I could see Raul's eyes locked on her ass, and his hand went to his crotch where he either rubbed his cock or pushed it into a better position. When my eyes went back to Jordan, she had broken into a trot and was rapidly leaving my sight. I was left to ponder how they had met, what they had discussed and what message my wife had delivered in response to his advance.

I was on the couch, thinking about what I had seen and halfway through a beer, when over the sound of the A/C, I heard Raul's truck fire up. I got to the window just in time to see him disappear in the direction Jordan had left, and instinctively, I felt like a rendezvous was going to take place. The question was whether it was planned or if it was a unilateral decision by the Mexican man. I reached for my keys, thinking I should follow, but when I reached the door, I stopped. For the next several minutes, a debate went on in my head, but in the end, I returned to the couch. However, ten minutes later, unable to remain still, I made it into the cab of the Tahoe before once again pausing then returning to the house. My action, or lack of action, resulted in a strange, numb feeling in my body, as I thought about my motivation and desires.

I heard the pickup return about thirty minutes after it left, and looked out just in time to see Raul disappear towards his trailer. It was another forty minutes before my wife appeared, opening the door while breathing heavily just as I was about to go looking for her. She smiled and moved past me towards the bathroom, and I heard the shower start. Now, my mind was filled with lurid thoughts as I contemplated what might have occurred. I considered inspecting her clothes for signs of something, anything, but they were safely inside the small room with her.

"How far did you go?" I asked when she appeared in her robe.

"Probably, five miles," she declared, which would account for her time and be in keeping with her normal routine.

"Wasn't it hot," I probed, looking for a sign.

"Very," she responded, and moved to the fridge for a bottle of water.

"See anything," I followed.

For just a fraction of a second, before she shook her head, something swept through her eyes, and then it was gone. It was so fast and faint it left me wondering whether it really had occurred or if it was merely a figment of my sordid imagination. She quickly finished the water, then grabbed another bottle and joined me on the couch where we watched TV and idly chatted.

"We're going to make love again," she suddenly announced.

"Okay. Right now, or should we schedule a time?" I laughed.

"Later. I'm just saying," she answered with a strange gleam in her eye.

The brief exchange set the tone for the evening, and as soon as she finished her water she switched to wine. An hour later, we had shared a snack tray while she downed two glasses and was now feeling good.

"Get more comfortable," she demanded, reaching for the button on my jeans.

"Why, baby? Is it time for our appointment?" I teased.

"Just get them off," she replied.

I took them off, so that I was now in briefs and a polo shirt, and Jordan snuggled close as soon as I sat down. We began kissing while our hands roamed, and I soon found that she was naked beneath the robe. After several minutes, with an intent to slow things down, I broke away and went to get her another glass. She gave me an impish smile when I handed her the wine, while making sure her lovely, taut body remained on display. Halfway through her drink, just as it was becoming dark, I pulled her close to me.

"Mmmm..." she purred into my mouth when our lips met.

"Did he touch you?" I whispered to her when we broke.

"What?" she asked in surprise, but I could tell when the words sunk in because she hid her face in my neck.

"Did he touch you?" I asked again.

"Who?" she asked in a squeaky voice.

"Did he touch you?" I said more deliberately.

I could feel Jordan starting to squirm and knew that there was a story, but it took almost a minute before she replied, "I didn't...we didn't...we didn't do it."

"Did he touch you," I repeated in the same insistent voice.

This time, after only a brief pause she said, "Yes."

"Tell me what happened," I probed.

"He...I mean...he saw me go running and I guess he followed...and...well...he came up behind me in his pickup and I stopped," she started, then took a deep breath before continuing, "And...we talked...and...he started using his hand to...uhhh...to touch me some."

"You let him fondle you?" I asked.

"Well, I guess he just did," she answered nervously.

"You told him no?" I clarified.

"Uhhh...I did say no...I mean...I did," she replied.

I pushed her back so I could look into her face, then holding her head in my hands, I asked, "Did you fuck him?"

"No...no, I didn't!" she declared.

"Where did he touch you?" I followed.

It took multiple further questions to decipher her disjointed explanation until I was able to determine that our ranch hand had gotten my wife to remove her top and sports bra so that he could play with her breasts. He had tried to get her to do the same with her shorts, telling her he just wanted to lick her pussy, but he was unsuccessful and had to settle for snaking his hand down the front and fingering her. The encounter had lasted about ten minutes, but she was adamant that he had remained fully clothed.

"Then he just stopped?" I asked.

"I said I needed to go," she answered.

"Did you touch him?" I followed.

"He kept his clothes on..." she started before I cut her off.

"Did you touch him?" I pushed, and when she didn't reply I knew the answer.

"I'm sorry," she croaked, then followed with, "But, just on the outside."

"What were you talking about with him in the yard?" I asked, changing subjects and catching her off guard.

"You...," she started, caught herself, then continued, "He was there when I went out, and I...we said hi...and started talking about Lupe and his kids."

"What else," I said.

"Mostly that...I said we were trying," she said.

The way the octave of her voice dropped with the second part of her response, indicated to me that there was more about the subject that she wasn't admitting.

"And what did he say to that?" I asked.

Jordan took a deep breath, and with her eyes locked on mine, she replied, "He said I should go to his trailer and he would help."

"To knock you up?" I said, even though I knew the answer.

"Yes...he said seven was his lucky number," she whispered.

"Did he make you cum again?" I asked.

"No..." she said, but in a voice that left room for doubt.

"And that's why you're so horny now," I pushed.

"No, that's not true," she fired back, but the tone in her voice made me think she was trying to convince herself as much as me.

We stared at each other without speaking, as the seconds ticked by, and I could see in her eyes that she was nervous, bordering on panic. However, when I glanced down and saw her skin was flushed and her small nipples were erect, I reached a decision.

"Go get him," I demanded.

"What? No...no honey," she protested.

"Yes, go get him," I said in the same even voice I had used throughout our conversation.

"Why? It doesn't make any sense," she said.