Obsession: Ten Interracial Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do me! Fuck my white pussy. Your cock is so much better than these toys. So much smoother and harder."

"You like that, girl?" he asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Oh you know I do. I've never had anyone fuck me this good."

"You want to fuck your husband anymore?" he asked. That was so perfect.

"NO!" I said, staring straight at the closet door and my small dicked husband. "I never want to fuck my husband again. He isn't half the man you are. His little white penis is nothing compared to your beautiful chocolate cock."

"You gonna fuck black cock from now on, aren't you?" Jerome teased. I replied with a yes but he asked again and again. He wasn't talking about his own cock but other men's cocks too. Black men's cocks.

"I know you'd love it.

"Your pussy getting fucked by one black man after another.

"Or at the same time…"

"You like that, huh? Two black cocks for you to suck?

"To fuck?"

Before now I hadn't thought past the evening to be honest. Now my mind wasn't focusing on the now. I wasn't dreaming about my fantasies from the past. I was thinking about the future. About a future filled with endless nights and black cock. Not just Jerome's black cock but other black cocks. What would it feel like to have two real black men using me like their own personal toy? Or three? Or four? I tried convincing myself I would never take things that far but it was difficult to do with Jerome's dick in my soaked cunt and those filthy words spilling off his tongue. Would I? Wouldn't I? It didn't matter. I belonged to this powerful black lover and I was going to say and do anything to please him.

"-every black guy you see you're gonna want to fuck him, aren't you?" Jerome persisted.

I looked where I thought my husband's eyes would be and responded to my black master, "Yes!"

"I only want black cock from now on!

"I want to be a dirty white whore for every black cock I see!

"I love black dicks!

"Black men are better!

"Black men are bigger!

"Only a black man can satisfy me!

"I'll never fuck a white man again!" I meant it too. I could see myself completely and irrevocably fucking black men from then on. My mind flashed back to one of my DVDs called "Black Owned" and I now knew from experience what it meant. My body was controlled by my base desires and I knew from then on that my white pussy would never be satisfied by anything else.

"I'm only fucking black men now!" I felt Jerome pumping furiously now and knew he was going to cum up inside of me. I was about to feel another man's cum up inside my waiting cunt and I welcomed it. I encouraged it. I talked it up better than any porn slut I had ever seen.

"Cum in me, Jerome!

"Cum in my married white pussy!

"My cunt belongs to you now…

"Cum in it!

"It's your cunt!

"Your own personal white cunt to fuck whenever you want!

"You've turned me into a whore, Jerome!

"A black man's whore!

"I'll fuck you anytime you want!

"I'll fuck you anywhere you want!

"I'll fuck anyone you want, as long as they have a NICE FAT BLACK COCK- CUMMMMINNG!! I'M CUMMING! AGAIN! NEVER HAD-! SO GOOD-! FUC- YESSS!" I could feel his load shoot deep up inside and my whole body quaked with pleasure. My own climax made my eyes roll up and my body went completely out of control. I lost track of where I was, when it was, who I was.

When I finally settled down I felt Jerome reach for his cell phone and answer it.

"Sorry man, I forgot that you needed a ride… No, man, I'll be right over. Gimme twenty minutes. Sorry, bro.. Yeah… Okay."

We had both lost track of the time and before I knew it Jerome was kissing me deeply then heading down the steps. I couldn't even get up to walk him out. My legs were rubber. My eyes were barely able to stay open. I was so thirsty but I couldn't move. The front door shut and the closet door opened. I rolled onto my side and croaked to my husband, "Honey, can you get me some water please?"

My husband said nothing. I heard him putting on a new pair of pants that didn't have Jerome's seed streaked across it and walking down the steps. He came back a minute later and brought me the water.

"Thanks, honey," I whispered but he was already walking back down the steps. I sat up, took a few sips and put the water back on the night stand. My head collapsed on the pillow.

"What the FUCK did you do to my SHOES!?" I heard my husband scream from downstairs. "Damn it!" I heard him throw the shoes against the wall, cursing and having a fit, and then he stormed out of the house.

"He's mad about the shoes?" I thought to myself. It was so absurd I chuckled to myself. I was sure the consequences of the evening were just beginning to surface, but I didn't feel like dealing with it now. I closed my eyes and fell asleep within seconds.

Fortunate or not, this was definitely not…

The End