Oddball Ch. 08

Story Info
Marriage between Mary and Thomas.
9.8k words
4.67
40.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Disclaimer: Any persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*

Chapter 1

She looked around the hotel room and felt a shiver of delight, of apprehension. It was a long drive from DeGarde to New Orleans, but she was not tired in the least.

She jumped guiltily when she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"It's all right," she told herself. "It is God's will that you be here, that you be here with Thomas."

"Can see the ship from here," he said and pointed out the balcony to the river.

"Ooh, really?" she asked and ran to the balcony and looked out.

Below her, the French Quarter teemed and pulsed with humanity.

:Show us your tits!" some guy called out and she stepped back into the hotel room, shocked.

"Good idea," Thomas laughed. "Show us your tits."

"You, yes, him, no," Mary smiled and tried to reach the zipper.

"Here, let me," Thomas said and pulled down the zipper.

She steeled herself. He'd seen her breasts before, but it was always in the cramped quarters of his pick up truck and at night, where she would be cloaked by darkness. Here, in their hotel room, there were two bedside lamps, both on.

She let the front of the dress fall, baring her white strapless bra and her flat belly to his gaze. He smiled in approval and she let the dress fall all the way off of her to pool at her feet on the floor.

"Aw yeah," he groaned as she stood before him, dressed in white bra, white garter belt white stockings and white thong panties. Her white leather pumps completed the image of purity.

"Still want to see them tits?" she smiled up at him.

"Aw yeah," he smiled and she reached behind her and unclasped the bra.

Her thirty B breasts were cone shaped and had no sag to them. Her nipples were small, dark, hard points. She cupped her breasts and smiled at him.

"Anything else you want me to show you?" she playfully asked and slowly twirled around, showing him that her panties were a thong style.

"Yeah, show me that smile again," he said and pulled her to him for a kiss.

She could feel his hardness pressing against her torso and she smiled up at him.

"Now, show me your dick," she demanded.

"Mary!" Thomas laughed at her use of the vulgar word.

"What?" she smiled, stroking his erection through his trousers.

He shrugged out of his jacket, then pulled the tie off.

"Hurry up, snap to it," she playfully ordered.

She squealed as he easily picked her up and tossed her onto the hotel bed.

"Leave them on," he ordered when she started to take off the high-heeled pumps.

Finally, he stood before her, nude. Her eyes drank in the sight of his hairless, muscular chest, his washboard abdomen, the thick tuft of pubic hair, and his throbbing manhood. She vowed she would take a measuring tape to it and see exactly how long it was; if she had to guess, she'd say at least nine, maybe ten inches long and fat, almost too fat for her mouth. His testicles were two large orbs, full of his potent sperm for her womb.

His legs were stout, muscular trunks and she smiled slightly; they were hairless. Football players taped up their legs; he'd told her, "You can either shave them, or let the tape rip the hair out, your choice.

"Nice," she very slowly drawled.

"Yeah?" he smiled and flexed a few times for her.

"Nice," she said again.

"Now, come here," he ordered and she scooted to the edge of the bed.

He pulled her to her feet, then knelt down in front of her and pulled her white panties down, exposing her hairless slit to his gaze. Her excitement was very evident; the inner lips were fat and puffy, purple from all the blood in them and her inner thighs were slick with her excitement.

"Mm," he sighed and glued his mouth to her hairless mound, gently pushing her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

"Here," he said and looped her legs over his very broad shoulders and again pushed his mouth to her pussy.

His tongue entered her and she moaned aloud. He probed in and out, tasting her, sucking on her heavy pussy lips, and then tipping his tongue down to her anus.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cried out as he found her clitoris.

She shrieked once, trembled mightily, and then lay still.

"No, no, leave them on," he begged as she again began to remove her shoes.

"But Thomas, how'm I going to get my stocking off?" she giggled.

"Leave them on too," he husked.

"Oh!" she said, comprehension sinking in.

He knelt to climb into the bed, but she took him into her mouth and slowly, looking up into his eyes, sucked his cock into her mouth, until the head of his cock rested against her throat. She fought the gag reflex, then slowly pulled her mouth off of him, until just the head of his cock rested in her mouth. She flicked her tongue over it several times, then again brought him to the throat opening and continued to pull him into her mouth. She never broke eye contact as she pulled him in deeper and deeper, until her snub nose pressed firmly against his pubic hair.

"Here comes the bride," she hummed the wedding march as his cock rested fully down her throat.

"Oh, aw, son of a bitch!" he grunted and began spewing his semen into her gullet.

She pulled his cock out of her throat until just the head of his cock was in her mouth; she loved the taste of his semen and did not want to waste any of it. She held it in her mouth, savoring the taste of him, then swallowed.

She stroked his cock, smiling up at him. He was still hard, still ready to make love to her.

"Now, remember, this is my first time," she cautioned him as he knelt above her.

She may have been lying underneath him, but she was the aggressor as she pulled his cock toward her pussy.

"Oh!" they both groaned as she rubbed the head of his cock up and down the wet slit a few times, then fisted it into her pussy until she felt the head of it bump painfully against her hymen.

"Do it," she whispered hoarsely.

She remembered something Britney had told her at her wedding shower; men like it when you talk dirty to them.

"Do it," she whispered, blushing hotly. "Fuck me with that big cock."

"Mary!" he gasped aloud at her very uncharacteristic profanity.

"Stick that hot meat in me, fuck me, Baby," she urged and he plunged into her.

"Aieegh!" she screamed out in pain as her hymen burst.

"Shh, shh, it'll be all right," Thomas soothed.

Do it," she grunted in a guttural scream.

He pulled back and lunged into her again and she screamed out in pleasure as more than half of his cock rested inside of her.

"Finally!" she laughed out loud. "Oh, Baby! I've waited for this moment from the very first time I saw you!"

"Oh, yeah!"" he groaned as his cock was trapped, held tightly by her small pussy.

"Ah, oh, oh God!" she screamed as she felt the head of his cock bump against the mouth of her cervix.

She flopped around underneath him then lay still after her orgasm subsided.

She felt another orgasm well up, then pound her insides as she felt his sperm bubble and fill her womb to overflowing.

"She came to, safe in his embrace.

"I love you, oh God, I love you so very much, Thomas," she murmured and snuggled against him, smelling his erotic sweat smell.

There was a new smell and she finally identified it; it was the smell of her blood, her virginity on his cock.

"Did you, was I good?" she asked him, her eyes looking into his eyes for confirmation, approval.

"Yeah, I don't know," he teased. "I think you might need some more practice," he said.

"Okay," she readily agreed and pushed him onto his back.

His cock was quick to respond to the sight of her crawling up between his legs. She took one of his large testicles into her mouth and tongued it lovingly. The other testicle was bathed by her small mouth as well, then his cock was cleaned thoroughly of their combined love juices."

She stood up on the bed, legs spread wide so that she could straddle his hips. She looked into his eyes and smiled happily.

"I love you; I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you," she whispered, then took his cock into her small hand and pressed it to the opening of her pussy.

"Uh!" he grunted as his cock was slowly forced into her tightness.

Her small hands curled up into fists and she rested her forehead against his chest and continued to push him into herself.

"Oh God, oh God, that is so...!" she groaned when she finally had all of his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, hey, wait," he groaned. "Shouldn't we, let me put a condom on."

"No," she very forcefully said. "It is our role, our duty as good Catholics."

Then she burst out laughing.

"Little late to be worrying about THAT now, huh?" she asked.

An orgasm pummeled her and she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock, threw her head back and screamed out loud.

"Fuck me," she gasped and wheezed when she was able to speak again. Shoot that hot come in me."

"Mary," he laughed at her obscenities.

"Make love to me," she whispered. "Make love to me, put your seed into my womb, make me a Mommy, please."

He grunted and spewed his come into her pussy again.

"How was that?" she smiled when his limp cock slithered out of her stretched, slimy pussy. "Or do I still need more practice?"

"Yeah, that was better," he agreed and pulled her down for a hug.

"Wow, making love is messy, huh?" she asked as his come dribbled out of her pussy.

"Yeah, but worth it," he agreed.

----

Britney lay face down on her bed, still dressed in the bride's maid dress. One shoe lay on the floor where it had fallen off of her foot, the other was still on her foot.

The room spun horribly, sickeningly. She'd toasted the bride and groom, tossed the champagne back and continued to toss back the champagne for the rest of the afternoon, even after her lover and her lover's new husband had left the reception hall. Finally, her sister guided her to the car and drove her home.

She lay on the bed and sobbed, full of self-pity and self-loathing.

Her lover. She and Mary had not been lovers for months, not since Christmas Day. The moment Thomas put the engagement ring on her finger, Mary saw making love with Britney as an acct of infidelity, of being unfaithful to Thomas.

Big old butt hole," Britney sobbed, felt something catch in her throat, and then promptly vomited all the champagne and the cheap buffet food she'd consumed.

"Mm, mm, mm," Allison pursed her lips as she sopped up the foul mess.

"I'm sorry," Britney sobbed, even more consumed with self-pity and self-loathing.

"Uh huh," Allison said.

Britney missed Mary's sweet, tender kisses, her gentle hands, and her talented tongue.

She'd tried to teach Oscar how to eat pussy, but, typical man, he was in too much of a hurry to do it right.

In a fit of rage, rage against Mary, she'd made Oscar stick his large cock into her rectum. As if, somehow hurting her would hurt Mary.

"Fucking bitch," she hissed as the waves of pain coursed through her raw and stretched anus.

"Ah, God damn it!' she cried out.

The pain was intense; beads of sweat had popped out all over her face. Oscar pushed another inch in and she gasped. Cautiously, she reached between her legs, felt him. He was less than halfway in her stretched, bleeding anus.

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

"Fuck me," she growled and tried valiantly to will her anus to relax, to accommodate his girth.

"God damn bitch," she whispered into the upholstery of his car seat. Fucking hate you, you fucking bitch, fucking hate, God damn it, Mary!"

Because he'd already come once in her pussy, he was able to pump in and out of her pained rectum for several minutes before finally shooting his semen into her bowels.

They both laughed at how fogged up the windows had gotten; the deadly mosquito infestation made rolling down the windows impossible. He used a towel to wipe down the windows, then pushed the 'Defrost' to full blast. She pushed her panties into his shirt pocket and then sat down on the towel for the ride home.

She planned on telling him good-bye; he was going to UCLA, out in California and she was going to Mississippi State, her daddy's alma mater. Of course, he said all the right things; he would e-mail her every day, they'd keep the same phone numbers they'd had in DeGarde so they could talk all the time and it would be a local phone call.

But she knew she did not love him; didn't love him enough to spend the rest of her life with him.

----

John Ridgelow put the last box into the trunk of his car. His mother watched, tearfully, but didn't approach her baby boy. His father, who had been unable, or unwilling, to make eye contact with him, finally made eye contact with him.

"Be careful," he said, then went inside.

"He loves you," his mother whispered tremulously.

"Fucking funny way of showing it," John spat.

"Watch your mouth," his mother admonished him.

"Bye," he said and hugged her tightly.

His mother burst into sobs, loud wailing sobs, then ran inside.

John wasn't really sure where he was going but life at home had become intolerable.

"You're what?" his father had stammered.

"I'm gay," John said again.

"But, but, what, what about that little slant-eyed slut you're banging?" his dad stammered.

"God damn it, Dad!" John groaned. "She is not a little slant-eyed slut! She's a very sweet little..."

"Yeah, but you're fucking her, right?" his father had asked.

"No, Dad," John sighed, seeing that it was pointless to continue.

----

Chin Li eased the zipper down after looking at her reflection one more time. She had to admit , she looked beautiful in the bride's maid dress. She'd been a bride's maid one other time; for her cousin and his bride had picked out the most hideous dress; a satin watermelon colored Victorian design.

Mary, however, had picked a very soft blue color and a very simple A Line pattern. She had looked beautiful; Melissa had looked beautiful; Britney had looked beautiful.

Boy, had Britney gotten hammered at the reception.

Her cell phone rang and she pulled it out of her purse. John's number showed up and she frowned.

They'd not dated for a few weeks now; both knew the relationship was over. The break up had been amicable enough; neither one really wanted to continue with the relationship. There was no passion, no spark. Any former attraction had long since faded.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey, just wanted to say 'bye,'" he said. "Leaving, you know?"

"Where you going?" she asked.

"Atlanta, I think," he said. "Kind of sucks, though; they got the Atlanta Falcons there, not the Saints."

"Oh, okay, you take care of yourself," she said.

"You too, Chin Li," he said. "For what it's worth, I did love you."

"And I did love you too," she admitted.

"I know," he said sadly. "I'm real sorry it didn't work out, it's just that..."

And he was gone.

She waited a moment to see if he would call back, then sighed and put the phone back into her purse.

----

She put a pad into the crotch of her panties. It was not her time of the month; but her pussy was still dribbling his seed and Mary did not want the embarrassment of a 'wet spot' in the seat of her jeans.

She smiled as he pulled his shorts on. She used to wear long dresses that went from her throat to her ankles, and while she had relaxed her code of rests to include slacks and even the occasional pair of jeans, she did not believe she would ever be comfortable enough to wear shorts in public.

"Damn, but I like the way you look in jeans," he admitted.

"Yeah, Mr. Kowalski?" she asked playfully, wiggling her butt a little.

"Yeah, Mrs. Kowalski," he said.

She squealed happily at the sound of that magic word and he rolled his eyes at her.

"It's true," she laughed happily. "It's really true; we're married!"

"Uh huh, and at least one of us old married people is starving to death," he said.

"Oh, can't have that," she said and grabbed her purse.

They wandered around the French Quarter until the smells coming from one restaurant beckoned and they entered.

"Looking over the menu, they both decided on roast beef po-boys.

"I'd love to have a beer with it," Mary said. "But I bet they'd never sell it to me."

"Don't know 'til you ask," Thomas said and smiled at the waitress.

She savored the taste of the Dixie beer in its long neck bottle. The crisp clean taste complimented the sandwich perfectly.

"Y'all got to go to Pat Ohs, get y'all some hurricanes," the waitress drawled as she put Thomas' change on the table.

"What's a hurricane?" Mary asked.

"It's this drink they got, I ain't real sure what all they got in it, but its goooood," the waitress laughed.

They wandered around some more and found the bar the waitress told them about. One sip of the sweet drink, and Mary was hooked.

Mary didn't know about her father's alcoholism, didn't know that sometimes the alcoholic gene runs in families. All she knew was that when that drink hit bottom, she felt good; she felt alive, and she wanted more.

Three drinks later, Thomas dragged his drunken wife from the bar and back to their hotel room.

----

Georgette refused to let the staff member at the Lafayette School for the Deaf take off her new dress. Her Mommy had bought the dress for her, come to the school and dressed her in it, then taken her to where Mommy and Daddy got married. Mommy made her take her cane, because she was to go up the aisle ahead of Mommy, spreading the rose petals.

Then they got food, good food, and there was even cake, but Mommy said it wasn't a birthday.

Cake, and it wasn't even a birthday; this was the happiest day of her life. If she took the dress off, the day would be over.

"Okay, you want to sleep in it, then sleep in it, you goof ball," Ms Wagner laughed and signed to the little girl.

And then Mommy would come back in two weeks and take her to her new house. Two weeks was a long time.

Chapter 2

"So how you feel?" Allison asked and Britney groaned.

"Maybe next time won't drink so much?" Charlie loudly suggested.

"Dad, please," Britney moaned.

"Hey, I wanted to put on my Judas Priest album; your mother wouldn't let me," Charlie smiled.

"Love you Mom," Britney said.

"Yeah, nothing like some good old Unleashed in the East to get a hang over to really pounding," Charlie continued.

"Good morning," Tiffany loudly called out as she dragged Lady into the house.

Lady started her incessant yapping; she yapped whenever she saw Charlie.

"Useless, useless animal," Charlie smiled down at the squirming, yapping beast.

"Daddy, quit calling her that!" Tiffany laughed and stomped her foot. "Lady, bite him!"

Charlie playfully rubbed the Yorkshire terrier's head and she frantically licked his hand.

When Barry had called and asked if he could give Tiffany a puppy for Christmas, Charlie had told him to ask Miss Allison; it would be Miss Allison that would be taking care of the animal when Tiffany got tired of her. But so far, Tiffany had not shirked her duty as Lady's owner.

"Please, please, make her shut up," Britney whined.

"Hung over, are we?" Tiffany asked loudly.

"Shut up, bitch," Britney shrilled.

"Hey, hey, hey, none of that kind of language," Charlie angrily said. "You apologize to your sister!"

"No!" Britney sullenly said.

"Then go to your room until you can act civilized," Allison ordered.

The remorse was almost instantaneous; in her room, Britney felt completely isolated from everyone. Loneliness gripped her and she hurriedly left the room.

"I'm sorry," Britney said tearfully. "You're not a bitch; I don't know why I said that to you."

"You know, you've been unhappy for a long time," Tiffany quietly mused. "If I could help you, I would, but I don't think I can, can I?"

Britney looked at her for a long moment then shook her head no.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers