Oedipus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got out she said "Pull the car in the garage in the back and I will have Edna call you a cab."

A cab? I didn't think about that, or how I was going to get the Olds or even back home. Laura walked into the house and slammed the door. I pulled the car around and pulled it into the open stall. She didn't say what to do with the keys so I tool them to the front door and rang the bell. An older lady in a house keepers uniform opened it and I handed her the keys and she told me the cab was on the way. It took about 15 minutes for the cab to get there and another few to go back and get the Olds. During that trip my pager went off 3 times.

The cab driver looked backed, grinned and said, "Man you must be selling some good shit, to be getting paged that many times."

Oh great he thinks I'm a fucking drug dealer. When I got back to the Country Club it was locked up and everyone was gone. There were no payphones there either. So I just drove back to the office. During that drive the pager went off twice more. I got back to the office and unlocked the door and turned off the alarm before calling the service. I was supposed to call the hotel number again.

I did and this time Mr, Wiilder picked up the phone and asked angrily, "Where the fuck have you been, I called the Club a while ago and they said you had already picked her up?"

I relayed the having to wait for the cab, then the Club being closed and having to drive back to the office to call.

He sighed and softly asked me, "Did my wife ask you to fuck her?"

I gulped but answered "Yes."

He asked "Did you?"

I told him, "No."

He replied thank you and hung up. I didn't tell him I got rubbed off while watching his wife get herself off.

I drove my car back to the house and saw my mother was home. I was hoping to get home before she did and pretend to be asleep because I was still trying to process finding her locked in a lesbian sex act with my high school teacher.

I walked in the door and she was sitting on the couch in her short silk robe with her legs crossed "Indian" style. Her robe covered the top of her thighs but I couldn't help but notice her nipples poking through the thin silk and the way her tits rolled as she looked up to see me come in. I was seeing my mother as a sexual person now, not like before.

I tried to get past her and down my hallway but she stopped me. Calling me back I looked at the floor so I wouldn't look at her nipples or look in her eyes and blurt out all the confusion I was feeling. She felt my confusion and then called me over to kiss her good night. I walked up to her and her face was level with my crotch and I felt myself twitch at the thought of those soft full lips being so close to it. I hastily leaned over and kissed her quickly on her cheek and said good night. As I pulled back I saw the look of confusion on her face as I hurried down the hall.

By the time I had gotten to my bedroom my cock had risen to full size again, thinking of those soft lips sucking it. I felt so disgusted I stripped off my clothes and went to the shower turning the water on full cold as penance for my dirty thoughts. Now cold and horny but no hard on I toweled off roughly before slipping on some thin running shorts and sliding into bed. I was tired, more emotionally than physically. It had been a rough day, first finding my mother and high school English teacher locked in a lesbian themed wet dream, then getting jacked off by my bosses wife while she got her self off. My life had made a totally different and unexpected turn.

Sleep came but it wasn't restful. My dreams were filled of my fiery redheaded English teach naked sprawled before me, Valerie laying between her thighs as she licked the red bush and the pussy below. Watching Rhona's tits roll as she moves her hips in coordination with the tonguing of the young blonde. Her nipples tighten on those D cup tits until they are twisted red rosebuds siting on that pale flesh. I hear her gasping out softly not quite making out the words as I feel soft lips on my cock sucking it to hardness.

I hear the wet licks and kisses of the blonde on the redheads pussy and her own moans she she burrows into that wet slit. Rhona now grunting and now I hear her softly "Suck, suck him, suck your boy."

Looking down at that revelation I see my mother now naked kneeling before me my cock hard and wet sliding in out of her mouth, her tits rolling as she looks up at me with smiling eyes.

As my load starts to shoot down my cock and out the leg of the small shorts I wake up. The room is dark and the house is quieted except for my gasping as the jets continue despite jacking off and getting jacked off the day before.

I lay there feeling my cum harden against my leg and roll down to the sheet as I wallow in my guilt. What kind of fucking animal wants to have sex with their mother. I laid there in the dark and cried before falling asleep as the darkness starting to turn gray in the windows.

to be continued


12