Of Bonds Forged Ch. 07 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue went down her belly as she pulled the gown down over Sylanna's hips before Sylanna lifted and kicked her way out of the remainder. Vale kissed the inside of each thigh before choosing not to deny each other what was to come. Her tongue was tentative at first, but when she tasted the flowing juices, she dipped in for more immediately. It was like milk from the Goddess. It was warm, spicy and, oh, so sweet and she licked until the whole of her face under her nose was soaked with it.

And she wanted to taste more.

As she licked, Sylanna lifted herself onto her elbows. She floated on the sensation, but, on as much of the edge as she was on thanks to the frenzied mouth, she looked down and she saw that pretty mop of curls and those green eyes looking up at her that were, in the moment, the sexiest things she'd ever seen. She could see the teasing control in them. She could see the smile in them. Vale was there because she wanted to be. Vale was licking her wanton pussy just as wantonly because she chose to.

Tomorrow would take care of itself but tonight, now, Vale wanted her. That set her to panting, her mind unable to keep up with the rush of a body anxious to orgasm. The tip of Vale's tongue flicking left and right as rapidly as possible led one hand to Vale's hair and her ankle to rest on Vale's back to change the tension points in her body to bring her next orgasm forth. And then she came with feeling just as intense and beautiful as the last and just as loudly acknowledged.

Rather than be fatigued, the afterglow excited her. She moved swiftly to take Vale in her arms her hands caressing firmly, feeling that softness give under the pressure. She liked it. There was a femininity in it that Sylanna sometimes felt as though she sacrificed even though she thought that, in many ways, she'd bettered herself more.

Sylanna turned Vale as they kissed deeply and backed her into the headboard and the wall behind it. Vale grabbed either side of the headboard as Sylanna ripped the rest of the gown from her body. She leaned in to scent Vale's hair as the other spoke, "That was a perfectly good gown, too. Do that so I'd have to stay?"

"Perhaps I did it so that to see if you would dare pad naked back to your room and risk being seen coming naked from mine."

Vale seemed unconcerned, "I would simply tell them that you cast a wicked spell upon me. Who will they believe, I wonder?"

A spark of current went from her fingers to one of Vale's runes with raised brows and a wry grin from Sylanna.

She jumped. "Ow. I thought it wasn't in you to unnecessarily harm others anymore."

"It is, but I can cause as much pain as I like."

"You can just tell them you now have an affinity for meaty little sows."

She saw the grin that came with it. "Will you ever let me live that down?"

"I mean that...if it excites you, you can keep using that if you'd like."

Sylanna eyed her as her fingers traced Vale's runes, "I think it is you that might like that."

"It wouldn't bother me if it excites you. If it adds to the animal of it for you..."

"That explains much." She sent currents of pleasure through Vale's guild markings now.

Vale's eyes closed and she breathed deeply, "What does that mean?"

"Your taste in men. I have seen the ones that attract you. Men that are the height of masculinity. Bigger. Stronger. Capable of taking what they want even if they won't."

"Capable of dominating you."

Vale closed her eyes, breathing, jaw quivering at the feeling.

"Controlling you. Using you."

She breathed harder, opening her eyes and looking up at Sylanna.

"For the right one that makes you feel weak as they make you wet you can just be an aroused, submissive, soft little sow. Those words of degradation reminding you of the place that you like with the right other, is that it?"

"Here you are, naked, standing on your knees, arms spread, submitting yourself so that I might give you pleasure as I did in the shack. The sounds you made when I touched you with magic, I will never forget them." Her fingers traced the tribal marks on the belly that marked her as a member of Vestrix first. No matter how she moved on in life, the marks of the first guild always remained. "You remember the sounds too don't you, Denna, even if it still seems a dream?"

Vale sighed.

"You do." She came closer, kissing down her cheek, her teeth grazing as she moved down. "I could make you forget men, Denna."

Vale turned into the touch as she breathed, the two of them, for a moment, cheek to cheek, "With one of your dirty little corruption spells." She bit her lip and whimpered as she was fed more pleasure.

"Oh, that is tempting, my little bit of fuckmeat. And I could. Turn this and twist that, and you would never have a moment's want for a cock again." Sylanna took those sweet lips one more time for a long kiss that ended with a loud snap. "But that wouldn't be quite as much fun as leaving you with a choice. Filling you with so much pleasure that you choose me over them."

Vale grazed Sylanna's jaw with her lips. "Or I could just find a mage with a long, thick cock."

"You could," she agreed, but I think we both have our own urges that are secret to others. As I might now very much like a meaty little sow in my bed," another wave of pleasure made Vale moan, "perhaps you like the filth of laying with someone like me...someone that others would see as more creature than woman if I ever dared show them. Young Vale laying naked with a beast. Are you certain that does nothing for your cunt? I'm not. I have shown you and you did not flee. You are here, now, beautifully naked in my bed because you sought me out."

"Now it's at hand, Vale. Do you want me to feed the kitten , hmm?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Tell me you want me to do it."

Vale met her gaze, "I want you to do it." She took it a step further. "I...don't think it'll feel the same if someone else does it."

"It will not. I promise." With that, Sylanna's fingers traced Vale's markings and she watched with a heat that was almost as intense as it would be if it were happening to her as she heard Vale giggle, then saw her crack a smile as Sylanna shifted her weight to place her thigh firmly beneath Vale's mound.

One hand fed the runes while the other gave Vale's ass a firm smack that the other barely seemed to notice, though it had the desired effect of pushing her forward just enough to show the animal part of her brain that there was more pleasure to be had, and Vale responded by grinding her wetness into the welcoming thigh, and the abandon with which Vale devoted herself to it caused Sylanna to see full well what she could do with a hard cock inside her.

The grunting sounds Vale made moved her as well and Vale's first orgasm was long and drawn from deep within, coming out as as desperate whine. Sylanna played with her power over Vale in the moment, testing intensity, gauging the places pulses and intensity that would most please her. Her own breath shivered as she watched Vale's head go back slowly until she was staring blankly at the ceiling, her smile wide, her hips bucking and her heaving chest releasing the sound of another perfect orgasm.

"Feels good to let go, doesn't it, Denna? Let go and have a wicked beast tend to your needs." Her lips close, breathing into her ear as the tip of her tongue followed the curve of her ear. "So good."

Vale twitched at the sibilant sound in her ear and it did not go unnoticed, "Ssssoooo dirty. Ssssssssooooooo taboo. Ssssssooo shameful."

Vale's mouth fell open.

"My wet, needy, ssssssssexy, hot, ssssweet. You are sssssafe with me. Even if I were as I was before, one that sssssoooo sssurrenders to pleasure with me would be ssssafe and content."

Her hips could not stop and sweat covered her, but the pleasure was so beyond word and thought that she began to weep.

"Oh, you I would return for."

Teeth went to her neck to make her marks, to leave reminders of their time that would linger. When she would bite and suck, Vale's breath would lock as her pleasure went ever higher.

Path carved, Sylanna nestled herself between Vale's legs and licked with abandon, her fingers leaving the runes on Vale's body to claw those thighs, Sylanna's world distilling down to become nothing but Vale.

The intensity ebbing enough for thought to come back in reasonably coherent threads, though still consumed with heat. When her hand touched that cool flesh, Sylanna's hands went to Vale's back and urged her belly to the bed. Once there, Sylanna's chest chilled the sweat at her back as lips kissed shoulder and Sylanna's knees parted hers. "Come to the beast, Denna Vale, to fulfill your filthy needs and know that she will. I did not lie, it will be sssssssoooo pleasing for you to have any other wants that you like, but that you still come to me."

"Magic can do much. I can do much. If you need that fullness between your legs in order to be sated, I can give you that feeling. If you must feel thrusting against your body and aching need to do it, I can do that. The need of another? The need is there now and it has been since you cradled my face in your hands."

"Feel."

Vale's green eyes bulged, she clawed the bed, her teeth bit, and she groaned from her belly as she tasted the quilt.

* * *

Sylanna cradled Vale, her hand cupping that plush ass as Vale's head rested on her shoulder, letting the moment be for as long as it could.

Vale wondered, "Are you cold?"

"Do I feel cold to me? No. You may part from me if I'm making you cold if you wish."

"No," Vale said, letting her hand caress Sylanna's breast. "It's fine."

"I hope you remember this night," Sylanna said wryly.

She looked lost in thought before concluding, "There are still blurry parts. Well, if nothing else, I'm certain that there will be more fuel for whispers come morning."

"I don't care," Sylanna said plainly, turning to Vale, kissing her with near reverence because she would savor every bit of the night. "Truly. Even if I valued their opinions of me so very much, that would not extend to what I do in this room that harms no one. Tell them what you wish, or tell them nothing and let them wonder according to what would best serve your own reputation and your place here."

"I do have a request though. If you wish for this to be forgotten, all I ask is the courtesy of notice. If you choose to continue and you suddenly find the love of your life and wish to stop, all I ask is that you be respectful enough to tell me so, so that I am not left uncertain as to the status of things."

"Do you honestly believe that would simply pretend that this never was with no thought to you?"

She measured her words with care, as always."You are a caring soul, Denna. No, I do not believe that you would do that. I simply want to make it clear that I accept this for whatever it is. If it is just tonight, so be it. If you wish for us to have this as a means of mutual release, I would welcome that, too. As I told you, I value you and our relationship. I leave it to you to decide what you want or need this to be."

She let the weightier words be. "I did all right for one of little experience then?" She was somewhat surprised at the response and didn't hide it. "Is that a smile? Are you smiling at me? You are. Are you ill? Should I get help?"

The smile broadened before she clamped down and banished it. "Silence, Vale. As to your original question, zeal will almost always make up for a lack of experience." She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "And you have much zeal."

"When you literally taste like a syrup..."

"That was a side effect of my work," she defended. She took tighter hold of Vale, "but no one has ever complained, so there was no need to concern myself with it."

"Fortunately for me. Though I fear it could be addictive."

"It would only be so in your mind. And only if you decide you wish to taste more." She hated the next words, but they had to be said. "If you wish to go..."

"I wish to go to sleep," she said, lifting herself to slide under the quilt. It was soft, warm, and had just the right amount of weight to it.

"Are you certain?"

"I am." She winced as she shifted, "as soon as I can find a part of me without your teeth on it."

"As if you bite meat like a vegetarian."

Vale chuckled as she settled under the blanket. "Good night, Sylanna."

"Good night, Denna."

With little more than a thought she snuffed the lamps before she put herself under the quilt as well. For a long time, she dared not move. At first she told herself it was because she was being solicitous, allowing Vale to settle into sleep before shifting about. This was unusual enough. At this point she was done and gone. Once the needs of both were met, there was just no reason not to part. The truth was that, not only did she want to stay, she wanted to do something and she feared it as she feared very little. She feared what the response of Vale's barely conscious mind would be.

Tell her that you will accept whatever this is and yet you hide from knowing what it could be. Coward.

Finally, having enough of wondering what might happen and of berating herself, she turned and drew closer to Vale, her slender arm wrapping around her, daring herself to draw closer. She did.

A Vale in some state of sleep, ruled by instinct over thought, did not shy away from the touch or jump awake at the coolness of Sylanna's skin against her own. Sylanna pressed closer and Vale pressed back before adjusting her body a fraction more before slipping back into sleep.

Acceptance.

At first she was disbelieving, but it was so, and to Sylanna it was no small thing. The most primal parts of Vale felt safe enough here with her so close that she could still sleep.

She'd settled back. She found comfort. Some of that no doubt came with having traveled and endured together, but this was different. Sylanna softly caressed Vale's hair, careful to keep the rhythm so it would comfort and not disturb. If tonight was all there would be and she truly slept, her eyes would close and, in little more than the space of the blink of those eyes, the night would be over.

So she put herself in the mage sleep so she could have every moment of Vale there in her bed.

And allowed herself to dream.

End.

12