Off Broadway Public Theater Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every one started clapping for the two actors. "Great rehearsal, it was enjoyable."

Keith turned around and thanks them; he had a very noticeable swelling in his pants. Stacy thanks them, but didn't get up or close her legs, she brought one leg under her bottom, to expose her pussy more to the group. She is having the time of her life, acting in this play.

"It was a good rehearsal tonight, do you want to go on, or call it a night?" The director asked.

They all agreed to call it a night. The men all followed Stacy to where her clothes are stored, they thought she would go to the dressing room, but she turned around and removed the negligee facing the group, putting the garment in her purse.

The woman remained nude, while discussing the rehearsal with Jack, thrilled with the attention she was receiving. "I am hoping I can continue in this role as Mrs. Worthington. Rex I need your help to convince the school board that the play is within the laws of this state. We need to do this play to keep the theater open."

Rex having an erection that was so big stretching his skin so tight he didn't have enough skin left to close his eyes. "I will do everything I can to give you the green light to continue. See me after school tomorrow, and I will tell you how I made out." The principal said admiring the poise the mature woman has being nude in front of the men.

After a half hour of discussing the rehearsal. Stacy started dressing in front of the men. She put on her blouse and dress, putting her undergarments in her purse. The men watched her dress in amazement at the comfort in which she did such a personal task in front of them.

"Are we rehearsing again tomorrow night or are we taking a break?" Stacy asked.

"What do the actors want to do?" The director asked.

"I think the actors should continue rehearsing so they won't have to get comfortable again in their parts." Bill stated wanting to see his wife nude again. He has become addicted to seeing his wife nude. He is like an addict taking heroin. He doesn't want to go into withdrawal.

Stacy took her husband's arm happy he is not jealous that she has exposed her body to this group stating. "We will see you tomorrow at six."

Keith walked out with Stacy and Bill; Rex followed behind. Keith opened the door for Stacy before Bill could.

Stacy sat down giving her admirers a beaver shot talking to Rex as an excuse to sit exposed longer than necessary to get into the car saying to her boss. "Rex you have to find a way to let me continue in this part. This is the first play I have a major role in." She rubbed her pussy unintentionally in front of the group.

On the drive home Stacy had an uncontrollable urge to strip nude, she turned on the heater in her husband's SUV and as soon as it was warm enough she stripped. The horny woman started to rub her pussy saying. "I'm warming up my kitty for you. Remember what you said when we were leaving for the rehearsal?" The horny woman continued rubbing her pussy, filling the car with the lovely scent of her arousal.

Bill is having a tough time keeping the vehicle within the speed limit when he smelled the familiar scent of his wife's arousal "Don't finish without me sweetheart." He whined. "I want to taste you when we get home." He stated feeling a rise in his pants.

The couple arrived home, Bill drove the car into the garage, Stacy took her time getting her clothes out of the car and walking into the house through the attached garage. She walked to the den and sat on the couch adjusting the foot stool so she approximated the position she was in during the rehearsal. Bill walked into the den to see his nude wife totally exposed to him.

He walked over dropped to his knees between his wife's spread legs and said. "I've been waiting for a box lunch all night." He kissed up the inside of one thigh skipping over her lady lips and down the inside of her other thigh to her knee while using his fingers as a small cock to pump in and out of his wife's pussy.

"Stop teasing me and lick me pleassssssssssssse." The emotional woman moaned.

Bill removed his fingers from her pussy replaced them with his tongue using it as a small dick, he pumped it in her and then finding her G spot with his hooked finger he massaged that as he licked her clit.

She went off like a sky rocket on Fourth of July screaming. "Ahhahaahah that feels so good."

He let he enjoy her orgasm as he undresses. Bill is trying to shake reservations he has about sharing the view of his lovely wife's body with a large audience, but he is enjoying the aftereffects of her exposure. She is exhausting him sexually, but in a good way. Stacy looked so content that he decided to forgo the romp in the hay and just go to bed.

Bill said when she finally got over her orgasmic bliss. "Let's go to bed. I'm tired."

He went to grip her hand, but she stopped him, instead she encircled his semi erect cock with her hand. Leading him by his cock to the bed room, they did their nightly ritual and went to bed nude. Spooning, Stacy feeling secure in her husband's arms, and Bill feeling more love for the woman he married now, than he did the first years of marriage.

Bill pushed his semi erect organ against his wife's backside, his last thought before sleep took over is. "This adventure with Stacy acting in this play is bringing us closer together, because I'm seeing her in a new light. Men find her very attractive and she is my partner. They can look at her, but she comes home with me" He was out like a light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple was so relaxed they awoke late shutting off the alarm when it went off, dozed until the second time it went off. They rushed around having to shower and off they went, grabbing breakfast at a diner on the way.

Stacy arrived at the school a few minutes early usually she is there a half hour early.

Rex was waiting for her. "I researched your contract with us last night. I see nothing that will stop you from acting in the play. I called the lawyer for the school system he said after looking over the copy of your contract I sent him, he is confident that you will be able to continue with your role in the play. I will contact the school administration on my findings. I will make sure you can continue." The principal stated with his eyes on the mature woman as if he has x-ray vision.

"You still see me nude don't you." The mature woman said in a whisper teasing him with a smile.

"Yes Stacy, your performance was outstanding last night I can't wait to see the play." He stated in awe.

"You make sure I can continue in the part and I will get you free tickets." She whispered to him, just as another female teacher came in looking oddly at her whispering colleagues.

Both the principal and Stacy turned red being caught by the teacher coming in the door.

"We best not say anything more about your acting career, in the halls, come to my office to discuss anything to do with the play." The principal said to Stacy after the teacher was out of ear shot.

She agreed and they parted ways. Stacy had a good day teaching the children. They seemed to be better behaved today than usual. She finished up going over the classes schoolwork and was heading home. It was late only the principal and she were in the building judging from the teacher's parking lot which she can observe from her vantage point in her classroom. The janitors won't come in until five o'clock in the evening.

Stacy went to the office to record the time she is leaving the building when Rex came out of his office upon seeing her saying. "There has been dialog all day about your part in the play. The lawyer told the administration that you are within the law being in the play. Before they give their blessing the lawyer, Superintend and assistant, the teacher's union rep and the school committee would like to attend a rehearsal." The principal stated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be wondering how many of group wanting to see a rehearsal are woman. There will be six men and four women attending the rehearsal.

At this point it looks like Bill is content with Stacy playing the part. Stacy has gotten over her modesty issues as has Keith. The school board has no alternative but to let Stacy act in the show or risk a law suit.

They still need to have an audition for the rest of the players in the show.

*

All rights reserved copyright 2018/2038