Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was stunned, staring at her grandmother's serene face smiling at her, her eyes a well of understanding.

"Does that include sex?" Jenn asked, flushing.

"Most definitely," Dorothy replied, laughing. "Muscles get worked, but sex, so many parts exposed, getting rubbed this way and that. Until your body adapts, produces more fluids to ameliorate the irritation, which is what sexual stimulation is, when you get down to it, you need to pace yourself."

"Have you ever been sore from sex, Grandma?" Jenn asked.

"Thankfully, more times than I can count," Dorothy replied with a laugh.

"What do you do about it?" Jenn asked.

"Like you're doing, I take some time off, or at least take it easier until the soreness goes away," Dorothy replied. "Whenever I notice the soreness, I just remember how I got it and smile."

"Oh, you are so terrible!" Jenn laughed, hugging her.

"Thank you," Dorothy responded. "Am I terrible enough for some of the salacious details or would you prefer to keep that private?"

"That's pretty funny," Jenn replied, laughing. "The play I'm in, the part I'm understudy for, has four consecutive sex scenes. I-I've never had sex with more than one person and there was always time between...seconds," she explained, smiling. "I was trying to see if I could do it. Simone told me that it's important to have as much enthusiasm for the last one as it is for the first one. She said that that was the real challenge, so I thought I'd try it to see what it was like."

"Did you enjoy it?" Dorothy asked.

"Oh, Grandma, I loved it, lots," Jenn replied with a sigh. "I had no idea...two men, taking turns, over and over again. I had no idea it was possible to cum so much, but my...my pussy and ass are a bit sore today."

"I can imagine that they are," Dorothy said, laughing. "The only thing better than two cocks is three."

"Three!" Jenn gasped.

"All at the same time," Dorothy sighed. "That's the best there is."

Jenn felt more confusion than ever when she and her grandmother returned from their walk. Laying on her bed, she realized that she would consider any other woman behaving as she had been to be nothing more than a shameless slut and she didn't mean that in a good way. She tried to rationalize her own behavior as being a necessary component of the part that she was understudy for, but deep in her heart she knew that was a weak argument, knew that deep down inside she loved having the part be her excuse for doing exactly what she was doing and what she knew that she was going to do in the future.

What really made it difficult for her was her grandmother's seeming equanimity about everything and the constant revelations from her life that made Jenn realize that she had a long way to go before she would be as depraved as her grandmother was turning out to be, the difficulty being that she almost trembled when she realized that that was exactly what she wanted to do. She also realized that she could also live an apparently normal life, fooling everyone as to her real nature, just as her grandmother had done to her, even though she had built-in emotional blinders because of the fact that she was her grandmother.

It was with all of that in mind Jenn rode her bicycle over to Paul's after dinner. It must have shown in her face, because he looked at her with consternation when she let herself in and found him on the sofa watching television in his gym shorts.

"That's a face I haven't ever seen on you," he said when Jenn plopped down on the sofa next to him. "What's up? Anything that I can help with?"

"Uncle Paul," Jenn sighed, "I'm just a bit confused."

"Uncle Paul, is it?" Paul replied.

"Yeah, I need you to be my uncle for a bit, not my mentor, okay?" Jenn asked.

"Always," Paul said. "What's up?"

"Well, I'm sort of worried because I'm...enjoying everything, a lot," Jenn replied. "I mean, I'm almost always thinking about sex, sex, sex. I can't concentrate on anything else."

"And this is a problem because...?" Paul asked.

"Because...I don't know," Jenn replied. "I mean, before all of this, if I had known anyone who was doing what I've been doing, my thoughts about her wouldn't have been exactly kind, you know? I feel like a hypocrite."

"Well, a hypocrite usually says one thing and then does the opposite," Paul said. "If you think of someone doing what you're doing now that you're doing it yourself, what do you think of them now?"

"The same," Jenn replied. "That's the problem. I think that of myself, too."

"Which is?" Paul asked.

"Which is that I'm pretty much a wanton slut," Jenn replied with a sigh.

"Well, personally speaking, calling a woman a slut is a compliment," Paul said. "I'd much rather spend time with a slut than some uptight woman who was afraid to have an orgasm."

"Well, don't take this wrong, but that's you," Jenn said. "You're not exactly normal, are you?"

"I suppose not," Paul agreed, laughing. "I guess it runs in the family."

"Grandma said the same thing," Jenn said.

"Your grandmother is a very wise woman," Paul said. "I've always valued her advice."

"I feel like I can talk to her about anything," Jenn said.

"And me?" Paul asked.

"Not like Grandma, but...well, it's more complicated with you, I suppose," Jenn said, blushing. "I mean, we...sex...I suck your cock, you eat my pussy and fuck me, of course I can talk to you about things."

"Do you always do these things under the pretext of the play?" Paul asked.

"I've tried to," Jenn replied. "Sometimes I'm not so sure. It's difficult. I spend the whole day thinking about sucking a cock and then I come here. I know I'm here because of the play, but there's a part of me that just wants to suck a cock, your cock."

"And yesterday?" Paul asked.

"The best day of my life," Jenn sighed. "I'm still sore. I never fucked so much before. That's why I didn't come this morning."

"I had a feeling that might be the case," Paul chuckled. "Brady and I just couldn't resist giving you as much as you'd take. You really are a fantastic fuck."

"The only thing I wanted was more," Jenn confessed. "That's when I realized that there was something wrong with me."

"Nonsense," Paul chided. "You're describing how I've felt my whole life. Maybe you understand me a bit better now. It's what drives me, always wanting more. It definitely seems to run in the family."

"I'm beginning to believe that," Jenn said, thinking of all of the things that her grandmother had told her.

"Do you feel any better now?" Paul asked.

"I think so," Jenn sighed. "Thanks. I really needed to talk to someone."

"That's what family is for," Paul said. "So, what now?"

"Now, maybe I can suck your cock?" Jenn asked, her eyes twinkling as she smiled at the surprised look on her uncle's face.

"And whose cock are you going to be sucking?" Paul asked, smiling back at her.

"Why, my Uncle Paul's," Jenn replied, reaching into his gym shorts and pulling his cock out. "No more fooling myself," she said, leaning over and licking the head of his cock. "Pure incest," she said, taking him into her mouth.

"Definitely," Paul sighed as he watched his young niece sucking his cock.

"I still can't take all of it," Jenn gasped after gagging, then choking when she tried to force his cock into her throat.

"It's just a matter of practice," Paul assured her.

"Some practice is more fun than others," Jenn said, then lowered her mouth onto him once again.

Jenn tried to force all of her uncle's cock into her mouth several more times, each time gagging and almost choking, tears in her eyes as she valiantly persisted. Finally, she felt that familiar thickening of her uncle's cock and tasted the heavier pre-cum and knew that she was about to get her reward.

Paul groaned as his cock exploded in his niece's mouth, one hand twined in her hair as she siphoned his cock, gulping down his cum as fast as she could, not stopping until she had sucked him dry.

"God, I just love the feeling of a cock going off in my mouth," Jenn gasped when she finally sat up, licking her lips, a smile on her face.

"And I love the feeling of my cock going off in your mouth," Paul laughed.

"Are you going to eat my pussy now?" Jenn asked, getting to her feet on the sofa and pushing her shorts down to reveal her naked pussy. "I want you to eat your niece's pussy," she said, putting one leg over his shoulder and leaning forward so that her pussy split open right in front of his face.

"I've never thought of you as anything else," Paul said, leaning forward and dragging his tongue up between her spread outer lips to her clit, then back down and into her sopping hole, gluing his mouth to her, his hands on her ass holding her against his mouth as he drank up her musky juices.

"I cannot believe how much you make me cum," Jenn gasped, pulling her pussy away from his insistent tongue and laughing. "God, you really know how to eat pussy."

"A pussy as juicy and delicious as yours is just meant to be eaten," Paul said, his hands on her waist as he lowered her down, then slipping down to cup her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart as she leaned forward and kissed him, tentatively at first, then with greater intensity, tasting herself on him.

"Yes, yes," Jenn gasped when she felt Paul place the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Oh, yes," she hissed as she lowered herself onto him.

"It's all yours," Paul said, leaning back, smiling at her. "Fuck me."

Grinning at him, Jenn began to piston her ass up and down on her uncle's cock, her head thrown back as she laughed, her pussy milking and massaging him as it slid up and down the shaft of his cock. Leaning forward, Paul sucked first one, then the other of her hard chocolate nipples into his mouth, sucking and gently chewing on them as she continued to fuck him.

"I'm getting tired," Jenn said some fifteen minutes later, gasping for breath.

"Do you want me to cum?" Paul asked.

"Mmm, yes, but I want it in my mouth," Jenn said, sliding off of his cock and to her knees in front of him, her fist wrapped around the gooey, glistening shaft as she leaned over and took it into her mouth, tasting herself all over him as she hollowed her cheeks, trying to taste him with her whole mouth.

And then Paul's cock swelled and exploded, once again cum gushing onto her tongue and down her throat as she gulped, the tip of her tongue in the slit of his cock as the cum continued to pulse, not relenting until there was no more to be had.

"This was the best," Jenn sighed, laying her head on her uncle's stomach, her hand wrapped around his diminished cock as she continued to swallow. "No pretending. It is what it is."

"And you're okay with that?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, looking up at him. "Is that okay?"

"It is with me," Paul replied.

"Then that's all that matters, what you think and what I think," Jenn said.

"And the play?" Paul asked.

"The play's the play," Jenn said. "I think it might be easier for me now. I didn't really think about it before, but now I'll always be thinking that I'm fucking my uncle."

"And you like that thought?" Paul asked.

"It makes me wet, excited," Jenn replied, laughing. "Nobody will know but us."

Jenn was pleased the next couple of evenings to find that Paul had invited another of his friends over, a different one each evening. As her body became accustomed to all of the action, she enjoyed it more and more and wanted more and more. Having him to herself each morning was what she woke up for.

Finally, the day for the first performance arrived and Jenn was very nervous, even though she wasn't going to be in the play. She was surprised after dinner to see her grandparents dressed very nicely to go out. She had been ready to leave for the club where the play was being presented when she saw them.

"You two look nice," Jenn said, smiling at them.

"Are you sure that you don't want to join us?" Dorothy asked. "It's opening night for your uncle's new play."

"Uh, I don't think so, Grandma," Jenn replied. "I'm going to rehearse on my play."

"I don't understand this distance between you and Paul," Dorothy sighed. "There's no good reason for it."

"Well, have fun," Jenn said, a big smile on her face.

Henry looked at her out the side of his eye as they left, shaking his head.

Waiting several minutes, Jenn got on her bicycle and pedaled to the club where the play was being presented. She had never been in that particular neighborhood and it didn't inspire her with confidence as she locked her bicycle to a light post before seeking out the employee's entrance in the back. She quickly found Simone and John, receiving big hugs from each of them.

"Ah, there she is," Paul said as he approached with a tiny, doll-like blonde with the bluest eyes. "Excited?" he asked, bending over and kissing Jenn on the cheek.

"Yes," Jenn replied, unable to take her eyes off of the tiny blonde.

"Jenn, this is Kara, who you're the understudy for," Paul introduced.

"Really!?" Jenn gasped. "You look so young!"

"I'm 23," Kara laughed, "and just over 5' tall. It really turns them on."

"Wow! I'm 18," Jenn said.

"I better get ready," Kara said. "We'll talk more later."

The stage was set with an old-fashioned flower-print sofa and a couple of matching chairs.

"Pretty simple, isn't it?" Paul asked as he came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah," Jenn replied. "She's really cute, Kara."

"She is," Paul agreed, "but so are you."

"Have you, you know, fucked her before?" Jenn asked.

"Many times," Paul replied. "This is the third production we've worked together on."

"She looks like a little girl," Jenn sighed.

"She fucks like the most experienced courtesan ever born," Paul laughed. "She was absolutely born for cock."

"You'd never know it looking at her," Jenn said, shaking her head.

"So, how do I look?" Kara asked as she approached wearing a school-girl's pleated skirt and a sheer white blouse tied as a halter beneath her small breasts, her nipples clearly visible, leaving her stomach bare down to the top of the skirt, which was so short that the bottom of Kara's butt cheeks were visible.

"Edible," Paul replied.

"Okay, places," Simone called out. "Jenn, you can watch from back there with John, unless you want to sit out in the audience."

Moving back into the shadows off stage to one side, Jenn had a good view of the sofa from the side, as well as the audience. She sucked in a breath when she saw her grandparents sitting at a table, drinks in front of them.

"Excited?" John asked, draping an arm across her shoulders, his hand hanging down over her breast, though not touching her.

"Yeah, very," Jenn replied, allowing herself to lean against him, an arm slipping around his waist.

The stage set was dark as Simone stepped into a spotlight at the front of the stage, Paul and Kara slipping onto the darkened set and sitting on the sofa.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the very first performance of The Gift," Simone announced to the room of approximately 35 people, mostly men. "This play is about a young woman being groomed to be a gift to be given to others to use. After her grooming lesson, she will be tested on three different people, perhaps even one of you."

Jenn smiled at the murmur that rippled through the audience.

"Your entry tickets are numbered," Simone continued. "Three of you will be lucky winners and get to be Gifted with our star, right here on stage in front of everyone, so don't lose your tickets. We'll announce the winning numbers as we need them."

There was slight scattered applause from the audience.

"So, without further ado," Simone said, a big smile on her face, "The Gift!" she announced, swinging her arm in an arc towards the set, the spotlight fading from her and illuminating Paul and Kara on the sofa.

"Oh, Daddy," Kara said as she sat next to Paul, thigh to thigh, her hands on her closed knees. "Do you really think that you could teach me, that I could learn well enough to be one of your Gifts?"

"If you have the desire, you have the ability," Paul replied.

"Oh, I do have the desire," Kara gushed. "More than anything in the world. I want to be just like Mommy."

"My most successful Gift," Paul sighed, an arm going around Kara's shoulders.

"What's the first thing, Daddy?" Kara asked, resting one hand on his thigh.

"You have to be able to suck a cock," Paul replied.

"I-I'm sure I could do that," Kara replied, her eyes wide. "You'll tell me what to do? This is all so new to me."

Jenn had to stifle a laugh when she heard Kara say that in her squeaky little-girl voice.

"Behave!" John warned, squeezing her, his hand dropping to cup her breast and gently knead it.

"First, you need to get my cock out," Paul said.

"Oohhh, it's so big!" Kara gasped when she had successfully extracted Paul's cock from his trousers, her hands seeming so small wrapped around the shaft. "What next?" she asked, slowly jacking him with both hands and letting her knee slip up onto his thigh, raising her skirt in the back and totally exposing her ass cheek and the cleft split of her pussy.

"Now lick it and suck it," Paul encouraged.

"Oh, it tastes so nice," Kara said after swirling her tongue around the head and digging into the slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Yes, just like that," Paul said as Kara took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Jenn looked out into the audience and saw that they were all staring raptly at the stage where Kara was sucking Paul's cock, including her grandparents.

"What do you think so far?" John asked, his fingers finding her hard nipple and pulling on it.

"It's exciting," Jenn replied, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her.

"What should I do now?" Kara asked after sucking the head of Paul's cock for a couple of minutes.

"See how much of it you can get into your mouth," Paul suggested.

"Oh! It's so big!" Kara said, her eyes as wide as possible, a hand to her cheek in open-mouthed mock surprise.

"No way!" Jenn gasped when she saw Kara lean down and take Paul's cock into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his belly, his entire cock in her mouth and throat, visibly throbbing.

"They like that," John said, squeezing Jenn's breast.

"How does she do that?" Jenn gasped as she watched Kara bobbing up and down on Paul's cock, taking all of it into her mouth each time.

"Practice, lots of practice," John replied with a chuckle.

"How's that?" Kara gasped after a couple of minutes, probing the slit of Paul's cock with the tip of her tongue.

"That's really good," Paul replied, "but we'll get back to it. Let's try something else."

"Okay!" Kara replied, her eyes bright.

"We need to make sure that you can show your pleasure by cumming," Paul said. "We don't want to Gift you and have anyone frustrated that they can't make it work, do we?"

"No," Kara agreed, shaking her head.

"You need to be able to show your excitement as a Gift," Paul explained.

"How can I do that?" Kara asked.

"Make sure that your breasts are visible," Paul replied. "Let them see your hard nipples."

"You mean like this?" Kara asked, quickly removing her shirt to sit topless, her small breasts surmounted by large, hard, pale nipples.

"Yes, like that," Paul replied, his hands covering her breasts, his fingers finding her big hard nipples and pulling on them, squeezing them until Kara gasped. "These are perfect," he said, leaning over to take first one, then the other into his mouth, sucking and chewing on them.

"Oh, that felt so nice, Daddy!" Kara cooed when Paul sat back up, her big nipples glistening with his saliva. "What's next?"

1...678910...13