Office Assistance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both sighed a sigh of relaxation as the moment of 'the big reveal' had passed and they realized whatever physical flaws the other may have it didn't matter one bit. Jack moved them as one, holding Emma to his body as he shuffled backward until his knees hit the bed and he fell back slowly holding her to him. As her feet left the floor Jack gave one push and propelled them more toward the middle of the bed where he lay on his back, Emma stretched out on top of him and both their feet dangling off the side of the bed.

Jack kissed the top of her head softly and said "I'm never moving. This is perfect." He closed his eyes, totally satisfied with the feeling of this amazing woman in his arms and lying on his body.

"I'll stay right here with you", Emma whispered into his chest. "You, this feels so good I don't want to move."

Eventually they did move. One or the other shifted slightly and Jack's erection, which had been throbbing against Emma's mons with each heartbeat, slipped over her swollen clit and straight south between her nether lips. By fortune or force of nature the tip stopped exactly at, or was stopped by, the entrance to her vagina.

Another subtle shift, this time a mutual effort, and he was inside her. Jack held Emma so tight he was close to crushing her. Emma kissed Jack so hard she nearly smothered him. They did not move for a minute or even two. They merely savored the exquisite felling of the joining of their flesh, something neither had experienced in a long, long time.

Eventually it dawned on them both that there was more to be had. Emma rose up from Jack's chest and lifted her hips slightly, exposing an inch or two of Jack's shaft. Slowly she lowered herself back down taking a little more of him each time. After three or four times her ass sat on Jack's thighs and he was fully inside her.

"Oh shit does this feel good. I have forgotten what having a man inside me feels like. Mmmmmmm, you feel amazing inside me."

Jack rested his hands on the curve of Emma's hips. His eyes roamed her face, her breasts and erect nipples, her trim, if not flat, stomach and the fur between her thighs. He was at a loss for words. He couldn't believe so many years had passed without the physical pleasure only a woman can provide.

"Ditto," he said.

In response Emma just giggled. "Ditto?" she managed to squeak out between giggles. Her giggling sent tremors through her body that, in essence, vibrated the walls of her pussy around Jack's hard dick, providing pleasure to them both.

Jack shrugged his shoulders in reply. His whole body moved an inch or so on the bed, causing his cock to lever against the walls of Emma's pussy.

They both shivered in delight.

Then Emma began rocking up and down, Jack used his hands to help her move and started to thrust his hips up to meet her. After some initial false starts and inelegant timing that allowed Jack to slip out they found a rhythm. It did not take very long for the first orgasm for each of them to build.

Jack's hit first. He thrust deep inside her using his feet and his shoulders to arch his body off the bed, raising Emma into the air and suspending her in midair. He grunted as the first stream of cum loosed from him into her.

Emma followed quickly. Hearing and feeling Jack cum, combined with so much of her weight focused on their connection point, specifically where her engorged clit rode on his pubic area, a giant wave of wonderful sensation crashed over her and pulled her under into a stupor of carnal bliss.

Both felt entirely spent and they lay sprawled across the bed, bodies intertwined as they basked in the afterglow of such pleasure and of the completeness of their open expression of their feelings for one another. In time Jack sought out Emma's hand and when he found it he held it in his.

Emma reached her free hand across her body to run the fingers through his hair. She breathed a long, deep sigh of contentment and said, "Oh, Jack," as she smiled.

They lay in bed, dozing a bit and then exploring each other a little. Lots of kisses, gentle touches and smiles passed between the two.

Jack looked at the bright red of the nails of her toes and announced "I'm going to kiss your cute little feet and toes", as he reached out to touch her left foot.

Emma quickly started drawing her foot away from him while stating "no, you are not. They've been in my shoes all day long."

With surprising quickness Jack's hand flashed and his fingers and thumb encircled her left ankle firmly. As he pulled her foot toward his face he said, "I said that I'm going to kiss your cute little feet and toes and that's what I'm going to do", in a steady, determined tone.

"Yes, sir", Emma acquiesced in the voice of a little girl.

Jack stopped and looked up at her with the second toe held between his lips. She couldn't help but think to herself how cute he looked with his eyes raised to her, cradling her foot in his hands and her toe fully inserted in his mouth. The toe slipped from his lips with a brief noise that sounded almost like a kiss.

"OK, that's like the 6th or 8th time today you've said 'yes, sir'. "What gives?"

He had noticed! She was afraid that her message was too subtle but he was paying attention. "This might take a while", she said.

"I don't have to be at work until Monday morning, I've got plenty of time", was his playful retort as he shifted his position until he was parallel to and facing her, his head was propped up on one hand, intently looking at her face from inches away.

'Here goes nothing' Emma mused. "Well, over the past dozen years or so I've figured out a few things."

"First, my ex-husband, Chad, was a wimp. He ran away from his responsibilities and left me hanging. He never fully participated in our marriage and relied on me to handle 90% of things."

"Second, I have 'Daddy Issues'. My father was a big man physically but more significantly, in life in general. He was the king in our house and ruled with a firm hand. Quite literally a firm hand", she joked, rolling on her side a bit and rubbing the exposed cheek of her ass, her face screwed up in a pretend wince of pain.

She lay back flat and continued. "When I announced I was pregnant it was my father who took charge. He marched over to the Allertons and told them and Chad what they were going to do. He's the one who sent me away, despite my mother's objections and pleas on my behalf. Even with all that he did I still looked at him the same as I did when I was a little girl. I've been subconsciously trying to win back his love ever since."

"Third, as a result of the combination of numbers one and two I have a submissive streak in me. Having had to take charge of most aspects of my life since I was 19 and having had such a strong father figure I think I gravitate to men who are self-assured, who are dominant. Not men who are mean or hurtful, mind you, but men to whom I can cede control because they respect me and still enjoy exercising some amount of control over me."

"Whew, that's an awful lot to be going on in that beautiful head and sweet heart of yours. And you think I'm a guy who fits that bill?" he asked, his face soft and focused.

"Yep', she giggled. "Like the way you grabbed my foot a few moments ago. It wasn't mean, you didn't hurt me but you were firm, stated exactly what you wanted and showed me that I wasn't going to prevent you from doing something that you enjoy. At the same time I feel that you were also hoping, expecting that I would enjoy it, too."

Jacked leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Breaking off the kiss he teased, "You know, most guys aren't particularly wild about a woman who's smarter than them." His eyes danced and flashed as he spoke.

"And youuuoooo..."

"I, happen to love smart women."

"Love?" she questioned suddenly feeling a surge through her body of something strange that made her jittery.

"Don't panic. We haven't even been on a first date yet, I'm not proposing marriage. But every guy has 'the list'; the check boxes of things that comprise his ideal woman. For many guys it's big boobs, or a southern accent or the ability to drive a stick shift. Well, at the top of my list is intelligence. Dim witted bimbos don't do it for me."

"I can drive a stick shift," she offered, batting her eyelashes at him coquettishly.

"That's it, you're mine", he declared while wrapping her up in a hug and pulling her close to him.

"Look", he whispered with his lips brushing her ear, "we've just truly discovered each other and taken a big risk by putting ourselves and the feelings we might have been avoiding out there today. Hell, I even took my clothes off in front of you", he teased; trying to keep things a little bit light. "But the simple fact is, you are the first woman I've come across in a long, long time that checks off so many boxes. I very much want to spend a lot of time with you and I want to know and learn the things that you like and what I need to do to check off the boxes on your list."

"You're doing pretty damn well, so far, sir", she teased, trying to inject her own lightness into the serious conversation.

"You are amazingly open and genuine; you're caring and confident at the same time. That's what I meant when I said you are 'such a man'. Yes, I'm scared that I might get hurt but if I can't survive a little hurt every couple of decades then what's the point? I know I want to spend a lot more time with you, too."

"As to spending more time together, what's your feeling about spending the night here with me?"

"There is nothing I could like more than to spend the night with you, here or anywhere. Can I use your toothbrush in the morning? I'm going to be really self-conscious about morning breath."

"Yes," he said softly, "but after me because I'm going to feel self-conscious, too."

If he could have held her tighter without hurting her he would have. If she could have molded herself closer to him she would have. Entwined with each other the new lovers could not have been closer.

12