Office Captives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bob was cuming inside Amber both Joan and Harold were achieving their mutual climax together. Without waiting Joan pulled off and slammed herself down onto Charlie. Now the two women were side by side fucking. Amber began having yet another orgasm as soon as she started riding George's stiff pecker. Joan rode beside her only to find herself disappointed as Charlie's cock came in her before she was ready to cum again. She tried riding him longer but he went limp and couldn't stay inside her sopping pussy. She looked with envy as Amber exploded with her second orgasm atop George before he came inside her.

As Amber pulled off Larry rolled her onto her back and pushed Joan between her legs. He then got behind Joan and thrust his massive cock into her waiting pussy. Joan welcomed him, not believing just how his cock filled her insides. She began licking Amber's pussy once more. Amber looked up, her head rested in George's lap and she looked down to see Joan munching her pussy. She screamed in delight as her pussy began a series of multiple orgasms as Joan licked and fucked the man behind her. Joan orgasmed but continued to lick her bosses' pussy until she felt Larry's balls empty inside her. Larry stood and backed away, looking at the two exhausted women lying before the six men. He was surprised to see three of them hard again.

Eric was rock hard, having fucked Amber and been sucked by Joan was wonderful, but seeing Joan going down on Amber again had him ready to go once more. Alex was hard as well, but even though he felt satisfied he really didn't want to abuse either of his co-workers any more. Although he knew that he would welcome either of them.

Larry told Joan to go jump on Eric while he pulled Alex around and lay him on the floor before everyone. He had Amber climb up on him then got behind her and pressed his cock against her asshole. Amber protested, but she had so much cum and her own juices already flowing down along the crack of her ass that it acted as lubricant for Larry, allowing him to slowly press past her anal ring. Amber couldn't imagine how it would be possible for such a huge cock to fit inside her tiny asshole, but Larry did not stop until he had thrust himself inside her. Amber cried out in pain as he began fucking her ass.

Each of his thrust made her ride up and down Alex's stiff cock. Joan was busy riding Eric's cock, but she turned her head to watch as Amber was being fucked in both holes. Amber felt the two cocks inside her rubbing together against the thin membrane of flesh between them. She saw everyone watching her, and then she felt her swollen clit rubbing Alex's cock. Her pussy was about to respond again. Even with the pain in her ass she couldn't deny the orgasm that came. Amber moaned and cried as her pussy came on Alex's cock. But that wasn't the end of it. The two poles continued to ram her and she felt wave after wave of orgasm wash over her. Alex came in her pussy but she couldn't stop fucking him as long as Larry was in her asshole.

Eric was sucking Joan's huge nipples as she fucked him with every ounce of energy she could muster. She had already cum once on him and was working on another as he felt him balls beginning to tighten. As she orgasmed again he joined her in welcomed release.

Amber couldn't contain herself as she felt Alex's cock beginning to harden inside her again. She felt that if she had another orgasm she might pass out. Then she felt Larry's pace increase. It felt as if he was ramming even farther inside her if that were possible. His orgasm erupted deep in her asshole, and as he was cumming she found herself in the midst of her strongest orgasm yet. Amber screamed and nearly blacked out.

Larry pulled out of Amber's ass and looked at the clock on the wall. It was almost noon.

"Well, we've only got an hour to kill."

Amber almost cried. Not because she was being raped mercilessly and forced to satisfy her co-workers. But because she was enjoying herself so much that she didn't think she could ever face any of them again. And she was afraid that she couldn't take another orgasm without totally cracking.

But as the next hour went by, she found herself riding cock after cock. Joan and Amber both took turns riding each of their six co-workers for part of the hour. And despite her fears, Amber had many more orgasms during that time.

Finally 1:00 came, men were left tied and locked in the conference room Larry led Joan and Amber to the safe. Amber opened the safe and removed the contents, placing it in a canvas sack for Larry. He then put the two women over the desk and took turns going back and forth fucking each woman for the next twenty minutes until he was ready to cum again. He placed his cock against Joan's ass, as it was the only untouched hole on either of the two women, and pressed it inside her. Unlike Amber, Joan welcomed his cock in her ass. Larry pounced away for another five minutes before unleashing one final wad up her butt. Then Joan pulled off and shoved her pussy back onto his still hard cock. She loved the way his monster rod completely filled her insides. Larry stood still and allowed Joan to fuck him until she achieved one final orgasm. Then he led both women back to the conference room and tied them back to back. He retrieved his clothes and bid them all farewell and left.

Amber and Joan sat in the middle of the room; their pussy's soaked throughout with more cum than either could imagine. Small puddles of mixed juice and cum appeared beneath their well-used cunts. They looked to the men tied against the wall, everyone exhausted, emotionally drained, but all of them completely satisfied sexually.

"What are we going to do now?" Joan asked.

Amber shook her head. They were all tied and trapped. Sooner or later this afternoon someone would wonder why one of them hadn't come home and, after failing to get an answer on the phone, come by. Or call the cops. And here they all were, trussed up and well fucked with all the money gone from the safe. What a wonderful story the local paper would have with this one.

The news left the names of everyone out of the paper. But everyone who knew them or the company realized who was involved. Strangely enough, no one was able to give a detailed description of Larry. Harold quit working in security. Having allowed his company to be robbed and everyone on site to be raped wasn't the image the security staff wanted. Arch left and found a job in a nearby town. Having fond memories of his first sexual experience. Amber switched departments. She worked in a different building and was no longer responsible for money. Nobody thought anything when she had Eric and Gorge transferred into her department. She stayed happily married, but she had many late night meetings with Eric and George that her husband never learned about.

Charlie continued working in the same office. Where he often bragged about the day that he got to fuck the two prettiest ladies in the office and not get in trouble with his wife for it. Then there was Joan. Her friendship with Amber became estranged after that day. And with everyone learning how easily she got into what had happened, her reputation was harmed. So she decided to quit and find a job elsewhere. A short time later she met a man named Larry who had quite recently come into seventeen thousand dollars in tax-free money. The two of them moved out west and used the money as seed money in opening a small business and lived happily ever after.

12