Office Hotty

Story Info
She makes up for her error in the ofice.
3.6k words
4.11
241.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers

Brandy was the newest employee in the office, and just then, she was probably the most worried. Only 18 years old, just out of high school and on her first job for only a week, but even she knew the importance of the file and that it should never have been deleted. A more experienced clerical worker might have been able to cover up her mistake, either laying the blame on somebody else or otherwise appearing innocent. However, Brandy was both naïve and honest. She knocked on her supervisor's door, went in when ordered to, and confessed her booboo, telling him how sorry she was.

"You did what!" Maxwell Strong roared. "Do you realize what this means? We are going to have to put in weeks of overtime to restore all the data you lost, and, even then, I'm not even sure we can do it."

Actually, he was making that up. The company's information management department had sense enough that they would never have allowed such an important file to even exist without multiple backup. As soon as it was deleted, the mainframe had noted the fact and replaced the file with an exact copy. No harm whatsoever had been done. However, Strong was sure the young lady in his office didn't know that, or she wouldn't have even bothered coming to tell him about it.

He had been watching Brandy ever since her first day, not only to evaluate her work, but because she was such a beauty. He watched all the young hotties that worked for him, and she was the hottest of the bunch, tall, with long, dark hair, big tits and a gorgeous ass. He hadn't gotten a good look at her face before, but he did so now, and it was just as pretty as her body was sexy, with a clear complexion, big, brown eyes and a very pretty mouth. As he looked at her, his main thoughts were to scheme how he could get his cock into that pretty mouth, and into her cunt, and he believed this was his chance.

Mr. Strong had been sitting in his swivel chair but he got up and, after locking the door, returned to stand in front of his desk, the better to confront and intimidate his intended victim. Although she was tall, he was well over six and a half feet from his black wingtip shoes to his iron grey hair, and he towered over Brandy as he scowled at her.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" he asked. "You're on probation here, aren't you?"

"Y-y-yessir."

He had known that, but he wanted her to say it. Everything was going fine, so far. "Well, answer me. What are you going to do about it? I could fire you right here and now, you know. You're on probation and you really fucked up. That's two reasons I could fire you, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir. I'm very sorry, sir."

"I asked you what you're going to do about it. Are you deaf as well as dumb?"

"No sir. I'll do anything you want to make up for it. Please don't fire me."

"Why not? Why shouldn't I fire you after you fucked up so royally?"

"Please, sir, I'll do anything you want if you don't fire me."

"Anything?"

"Yes, sir. Anything."

That was what Maxwell Strong wanted to hear, and he was sure she meant it. "Unzip my pants," he ordered the trembling young woman.

"What?"

"You heard me. I said to unzip my pants. Maybe you really are deaf. I know you must be pretty dumb to fuck up the way you did."

"No, sir. Brandy reached out and pulled down on the zipper tab on Mr. Strong's fly.

"That's better. Now, take out my cock."

This time, she didn't question his order. From the fun he was having intimidating the beautiful girl and the thought of what he intended to do to her, his cock was almost erect. When her soft hand reached through the fly of his boxer shorts and wrapped around it, it got even stiffer. This gave Brandy a problem.

"It's too big, sir. I can't get it out."

"Then, take off my pants and shorts. Can't you figure that out?"

The scared young woman, trembling over the thought of what would happen next, obeyed his latest order. She unbuckled his belt, unhooked the clasp on his charcoal gray flannel pants, pulled them down to the floor and knelt there to pull them off Mr. Strong's feet as he stepped out of them. He wanted to leave his shoes on for better effect, so he didn't say anything about them. After unsnapping the waistband of his shorts and pulling them off the same way, she remained kneeling. She was not a virgin, and had even sucked off some of her boyfriends but she had never seen a cock as big as the one that was bouncing up and down inches from her face. Brandy was sure she knew what the next order would be, and she was right.

Although his outward visage remained stern, Mr. Strong was exulting inside. Everything was going perfectly, just the way he wanted, and he would see that it stayed that way. He looked at the girl kneeling at his feet and staring at his cock as if she had never seen one before. For all he knew, or cared, she hadn't.

"Stay right where you are. Stay on your knees and suck my cock," he ordered her, roughly putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, please, sir. Don't make me put your big, nasty thing in my mouth. I can't do that."

"Oh, yes you can, and you will. If you don't want to go to prison for fucking up the company's records, you'll suck my cock." When Brandy still seemed reluctant, her tormentor grabbed the sides of her head and tried to jam his cock into her mouth, which remained closed.

"Open your mouth, and open it wide!" he commanded. When she did, he thrust his cock all the way inside the wet cavern, feeling it press up against the back of his victim's throat.

"Now suck it!"

Slowly and, at first, with the greatest reluctance, Brandy started to obey his latest order. She moved her head back until just the tip was between her lips, paused and moved forward, enveloping his cock again. Looking up into Mr. Strong's face and seeing that she was doing what he wanted, Brandy repeated the process. She repeated it a second time, but this time, when the tip of his cock was between her lips, she licked it, rather liking its velvety feel. Over and over, she stroked his big cock between her lips, with her tongue becoming more active as she continued. Besides licking the tip, she laved the entire shaft as it plunged into her mouth and as it was being withdrawn.

All the time she was sucking his cock, Brandy looked up into Mr. Strong's face, hoping she was doing it right. She was also hoping he would tell her she could stop. He did, finally, but it was not because of any mercy he may have had for the girl who was on her knees; it was to humiliate her even more.

"Take off your blouse and be quick about it. Fuck my cock between your tits."

After removing her mouth from around Mr. Strong's big cock, Brandy unbuttoned her white nylon blouse and shucked out of it, letting it drop to the floor. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her bra and pulled it free too, allowing her succulent breasts to spill out in front of her. Mr. Strong smiled lewdly when he saw the twin beauties, and he smiled even more when Brandy moved closer and held one in either hand with his cock nestled between them. Slowly, she began moving her body up and down, caressing his cock with her big, luscious tits.

Her mouth had been warm and wet and wonderful, and Mr. Strong had derived immense pleasure, both physically and from the feeling of power it gave him when he made the hotty suck his cock. Her tits, one of the biggest and best pairs he had ever seen, felt great surrounding his cock, but he wanted more.

"Lick the end of my cock too."

He watched with mounting satisfaction as the girl lowered her head while she stroked his cock with her tits, taking the head between her lips and licking it. He was fucking two warm pillows of flesh, some of the best sex he'd ever had, and her lips and tongue were combining with them to drive him toward ecstasy. As great as everything felt, however, he knew the best part would be her cunt, and he was ready to start fucking her now.

"Okay, that's enough," he told her. "Now stand up and lean on my desk, right here."

"What are you going to do now?"

"You'll find out. Just do it."

Once again doing what she was told, Brandy stood a couple of feet in front of his desk and leaned forward, placing her hands on the edge. To maintain her balance in her high heels, she kept her feet apart.

"Put your feet together," she was ordered. Once again, Brandy complied.

She was wearing a short blue skirt, tight enough to show off her gorgeous ass but not tight enough to present any difficulty to Mr. Strong. Taking hold of the hemline, he raised it up and over her back, exposing her ass, covered only in skimpy blue panties that matched her bra. When he put his fingers in the waistband preparing to pull them down, she shied away.

Mr. Strong slapped her buttock hard, stinging her with the palm of his hand. "Stand still!" he snapped.

Once again, Brandy did as she was told, and she felt her panties pulled down her legs to the floor. Without needing to be told, she raised one foot at a time and the panties were pulled away. Later, she found them in a pile with her blouse and bra.

"Now spread your legs," he ordered her. She did, but not far enough, and Mr. Strong nudged one foot over until they were far enough apart for what he wanted to do.

Maxwell Strong feasted his eyes on the beautiful naked ass in front of him, curvaceous, with creamy white skin, except for the angry red handprint where he had slapped her. He caressed the sexy girl's hips and every bit of her body that had been covered by her panties, from the waistband down to where her ass curved around to meet her legs. He even cupped her succulent buttocks in his hands and, with his fingers, fondled the entire delicate area inside her cleft. She was flawless, absolutely smooth, with skin that was soft to his touch, but he could feel the firm youthful flesh under it.

When he bent over to look at her cunt, before starting to fuck her, he beheld another thing of beauty. The girl had probably shaved that morning, and the skin surrounding her slit was the same creamy white as her ass. The slit itself, he could see, was tight, but her beautiful pink inner lips were blossoming inside. He reached under her and stroked the creamy area and where he knew her clit would be, and he could feel it hiding under its protective hood. This would be the hottest girl he had ever fucked. He had admired her and lusted for her body from the first day he had seen her and now she was about to be his.

Because he neither wanted to knock her up, nor leave any evidence for some phony sexual harassment claim, Strong knew he had to use a condom. Although she looked hot, he expected her cunt to be dry so he chose a pre-lubricated one from the supply in his desk drawer. He always kept several there, because one never knew when a chance like this would arise. Strong removed it from the plastic packet and rolled the condom onto his stiff cock. Later, he would flush both the used condom and its wrapper down the toilet, eliminating any evidence.

As she leaned against the desk, legs spread, Brandy was trembling. Although she didn't know exactly what was going to happen next, she could feel Mr. Strong's hands resting possessively on her hips, and she knew his big cock was going to be rammed into her somewhere. She fervently hoped he wouldn't make her pregnant or give her any terrible disease. When she glanced to the side, she saw him toss something on the desk. It was a wrapper that had contained a rubber, and she felt some relief at that, but she still didn't know what to expect.

She found out immediately. "Open your cunt. I'm going to give you the best fucking you've ever had," was the pronouncement from behind her.

Brandy was trapped and she knew it. She felt there was no way out so her best chance would be to cooperate and get it over with. While one hand stayed on the edge of the desk to keep her upright, the other reached under her body to spread her pussy lips. While her fingers were still there, she felt a hard cock head, apparently covered by some kind of lubricant, slide between her fingers and invade one of her most private places.

When the head of his cock wedged into the girl's cunt, she gave a start, and Strong smirked about that. "Probably the best she's ever had in her cunt," he told himself. "I'm going to really give it to her."

Making the deed follow the thought, he gave a hard push and felt more of his stiff shaft slide into the channel that was all his to enjoy. He heard the girl moan but didn't know if it was pain or pleasure, and didn't care. With another push, most of his cock was in her, and he left it like that for a few seconds, reveling in the tightness that surrounded it. Holding her hips with his big, powerful hands, he slowly drew it back, paused and rammed it all the way into her cunt again, pulling her body toward her as he did. She was tight, but his well-lubricated cock slid in and out with almost no friction.

Over and over, Maxwell Strong thrust his cock into the girl, pulling her against him to drive it in even deeper. The fucking was great, but even better was knowing how he was dominating the young hotty. "Do you like this?" he asked her. There was no answer.

"Do you like this?" He slapped her ass again, leaving the same kind of red hand print as he had left on the other side. "Tell me you like this. Tell me you like what I'm doing."

"I like what you're doing, Mr. Strong."

He started ramming his cock harder and faster and deeper into the hotty's cunt, and knew he was getting close to cumming. He was having even more fun out of making the girl say things he wanted to hear, so he continued.,

"I'm fucking you. You like the way I'm fucking you, don't you. Tell me you like it." He slapped her ass again.

"I like it Mr. Strong." After a few seconds, Brandy added "I like the way you're fucking me, Mr. Strong."

"I'm fucking your cunt with my big cock. Tell me you really love it."

"I love it, Mr. Strong. I really love the way you're fucking my cunt with your cock."

"With my big cock."

"With your big cock. I really love the way you're fucking my cunt with your big cock."

The last display of the girl's submissiveness was enough. Strong could feel his climax building up like a volcano. He fucked her harder and faster, but only for a few strokes, His pleasure welled up from within his body and erupted out his cock. Semen spurted into his condom; he kept plowing it into her and it spurted again and again until he knew he was done. Strong was a little tired from the great fucking he had just done, but he felt really good about it.

"Get dressed and get back to work," he told the girl. "If you tell anybody about what we were just doing, I'll convince them you're a liar. You can't prove anything, and you'll get fired and never be able to get a job anywhere. Now, go!"

Brandy quickly put her panties back on, as well as her shoes that had come off while she was leaning against the desk. Mr. Strong watched as she smoothed her dress with her hands and once again covered up her lovely breasts with her bra. Hurriedly, she put her blouse back on and buttoned it. Once she was dressed again, she looked back at Mr. Strong, but he dismissed her again with a wave of his hand. She almost ran to the door, and pulled it shut after herself.

With a satisfied smile across his face, he picked up the condom wrapper and stepped into his private bathroom where he removed the condom from his cock and threw it and the wrapper into the toilet. After urinating, he flushed everything away and washed his hands.

When he returned to his office, he picked up his boxer shorts and pants and put them back on, smiling as he thought of all the things he had made the girl do and say. She was the hottest girl he had ever fucked and he looked forward to more of the same, maybe even a weekend in an adult motel, where they could emulate the actions of the characters in the porno movie. He would make her suck him off and give her a big mouthful of his cum to swallow, as well as filling her cunt again with his cock. She would be his, to do with as he pleased. Whatever he decided to do, this was a really great day for him.

Brandy walked back to her desk with some difficulty because of the pain that lingered on her ass and the soreness in her pussy from the big cock that had just been stuffed into her. Even so, a smile flickered across her face; the day was off to a great start for her. She had just been fucked by the biggest and best cock she had ever gotten in her pussy and, just before that, she had sucked that same wonderful tool. Brandy had almost cum from the way it filled her mouth so satisfyingly. She smiled at the memory of its hard roundness surging between her lips and the firm, velvety head against the back of her mouth and the smooth skin, so tight where she had caressed it with her tongue. A few seconds of playing with her clit would have been enough to get hr off, but she had fought off the temptation. She had cum from the great fucking she had gotten, but the pig doing it didn't seem to know or care.

He would care, though, and probably very soon. The sucking and fucking had been great but, far more important, she had cinched her future in the company. She would pass probation easily, with the biggest pay raise possible, or the whole damn company, and Maxwell Strong in particular, would be faced with an enormous sexual harassment suit. Her description of the unusual tattoo on his hip bone would be all the proof that anybody would want of what she had just been forced to do.

Being young and beautiful, Brandy was often underestimated, but there was nothing at all wrong with her brain. She really had accidentally deleted the important file, but she had also realized that anything that vital would be fully backed up. Sure enough, seconds later, there it was, just as if nothing had happened. She had heard gossip that Maxwell Strong was a terrible womanizer who sometimes sexually harassed the new female employees. With the happenstance of the deleted and restored file, she decided it would be a good opportunity to check the accuracy of that gossip and, maybe, put herself in a position where she had control over her future.

Although the fucking and sucking had been great, she hated Maxwell Strong for what he had meant to do to her, and had certainly done to other women. His cock had been great in her mouth and pussy but if it ever went into either place again, it would be at a time and in circumstances of Brandy's choosing. Maybe with him lying on the floor and her in the cowgirl position and after he had eaten her pussy until she had cum a couple of tines. She thought also about her strapon and wondered how he would like the attached nine inch dildo shoved all the way into his asshole. Whatever she decided to do, this was a really great day for her.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Maxwell Strong did, even though he is a jerk and an asshole and will pay dearly for it. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,134 Followers