Office Play Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael takes Diane home for the weekend.
5.4k words
4.69
163.2k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Friday went by so slowly, all of Diane's thoughts were on the upcoming weekend. Distracted and horny was how she spent the entire day. Michael continued with his occasional touches, making her wince a few times because her nipples were still sore from the clips on them. Also from the amount of attention she now gave them every night when she masturbated, but despite the slight discomfort when he touched them, everything just made her wetter and hornier. Twice that day she went to the bathroom to get the edge off a little.

That afternoon, while she was standing at the copier he came up behind her and ran his hands up the backs of her thighs, causing her to arch in surprise. The hem of her skirt was slowly lifted up to her waist, and then he ran his fingers around the tops of her stockings up to her thong, sliding one hand into the front of her panties, he used to other to knead and work her ass cheek. She moaned as one large finger pushed its way into her pussy, stretching it. Teeth sank lightly into her neck, making her moan again and buck her hips against his hands. When his finger was completely coated in her juices he pulled it out of her and pushed it into her mouth, obligingly she sucked it clean, although she winced a little at the taste of herself. Finally he moved away and she was left leaning on the copy machine, her skirt still tucked up exposing her ass and thong.

A small movement in the doorway caught her attention, and to her shame and horror Juan was standing there watching her pant for breath. She didn't know how long he had been standing there... had he seen her and Michael? Tugging the skirt back down she grabbed her papers and quickly brushed past him with her head down, unwilling to look at him. The rest of the work day was spent in hard contemplation of everything she needed to get done, anything in order to avoid Juan's laughing eyes.

Finally Juan left at 4pm, and an hour later Michael came out of his office, nervously she stood up and grabbed her bag. He smiled at her, "Come on. We've got a lot to do this weekend." More chuckling. The walk down to the garage wasn't too bad, they small talked of things around the office, a few times his hand caressed her round ass cheeks. When they got to his car he put her briefcase and her bag in the backseat.

"Bend over the trunk of the car." Slight hesitation, but she knew better than to really pause. With her heels she was just the right height to bend over the trunk at an almost 90 degree angle. Again there were touches around her thighs, pulling her skirt up over her hips. A moment later he wasn't touching her anymore, but she could hear him taking something from his pocket, she tried to turn her head to look and was rewarded with a sharp admonitory slap to her left ass cheek. She stopped trying to look. The thong was pulled out of her ass crack, and then a nudge at her asshole, pressure as the small butt plug was slowly pressed into her ass. Rather than working it in and out like before, it was just long slow pressure pressing it forward until all of it finally popped in her ass. It hurt more that way, and when it was finally all the way in she let out a sigh of relief. Trepidation filled her as he opened the car door and she realized she was going to have to ride home with it plugging her ass.

The first part of the ride wasn't too bad, although Michael deliberately drove over the two speed bumps in the parking lot very quickly, causing the butt plug to push more deeply into her ass as she bounced in the seat. She squirmed and tried to keep the discomfort out of her voice as he asked her questions about herself, questions which she answered as best she could with the distraction bouncing in her ass; after awhile she began to get comfortable enough to ask her own questions of him. Surprisingly, none of his mystique was gone now that she knew of his entirely normal lifestyle.

A half an hour car ride and they pulled up to a gorgeous stone house, hidden by a mile long driveway out in the woods. There were no nearby houses. Not the size of a mansion, the grounds were obviously enormous and well-kept. Entering the foyer she was faced with a beautiful marble staircase, the hall to the kitchen in front of her, a dining room to her left and the living room to her right. Everything was spacious, with tall ceilings and cream walls; the furniture was modest and simple elegance.

Michael cooked dinner, she cleaned the dishes, they drank some wine. All of it seemed somewhat surreal as the butt plug pressed into her ass, reminding her of why she was there. Then, finally, he escorted her upstairs and even removed the butt plug so that she could go to the bathroom. After such a long time with it in her ass it was a relief, but also almost missed the full feeling it had given her. Exiting the bathroom she found herself looking at a slightly changed room, there was now a pile of three pillows on the center of his bed, with another spaced towards the headboard, lengths of ropes with soft cuffs on the end at each bedpost and the nightstand was covered with various objects - some she recognized and some she didn't.

Moments later she was wrapped up in his arms, his lips bruising hers with their force; she moaned against his mouth as his hands slowly began undressing her. First her jacket fell to the floor, and tremors swept her as the heat from his body seemed to engulf her. Moving his kisses down her neck, suckling, his fingers nimbly unbuttoned her blouse, until it followed her jacket to the floor. The cold air combined with her extreme arousal made her nipples jump sharply even through her bra, enough of her brain remained working to realize that she was panting with her head held back as this man who controlled her every movement was kneeling in front of her. Her skirt fell, and then he slowly rolled down each of her stockings, following each inch of her exposed flesh with a kiss. By the time he worked his way back up her right thigh she was panting and gripping his shoulders for support. Licking his tongue around her stomach and belly button, his strong hands worked their way up her sides and undid her bra; his hands remained high, tweaking her nipples, before a swift slide down exposing her entire body to him. Michael was still fully dressed.

Standing, he swept her up like a romance novel cover, and then placed her belly down on the bed, with the pile of pillows in the middle just under her hips. Each arm and leg was then attached to a bedpost until she was spread eagled, her head resting on the last pillow. A small ballgag was inserted into her mouth, and then he began slowly stroking his fingers up and down her body, making her shiver. There was a pause when nothing was touching her, and out of the corner of her eye she saw Michael pick up a long stick with some feathers at the end of it. The light brushes from it caused a lot of mewlings to emerge from behind her gag; the feathers traveled from left ankle up to her left shoulder, and then down her right shoulder to her right ankle. Inside her upper thighs was the worst, tantalizing and soft, she was burning for a firmer touch.

When the soft light touch left, Diane found herself wishing she hadn't wished it gone so soon.

THWACK!

She tried to scream behind the gag as Michael unexpectedly spanked her ass.

THWACK! THWAK! THWAK! THWAK!

Tears were streaming down her face as he turned her ass pink with his dark hand. Writhing and pleading behind her gag, he finally slowed the blows and ran his hand gently over her ass, she could feel his weight on the bed as he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "That was for showing off your ass to Juan." Another small slap made her jump, "This is my ass now." his touch turned more caressing, "And you will only do with it what I want you to." A small chuckle, "That being said, you didn't know, so you won't be punished anymore tonight." Sighs as he slipped his hand down her ass and began to toy with her pussy, sliding his fingers around its outer edges and even dipping it into her hole. Surprised, she realized that despite the pain from the spanking, her pussy was still dripping - in fact the heat in her ass was making her even more turned on.

Then Michael left her side, and she could hear his clothes falling to the floor, Diane strained to see him. When he finally untied her and turned her over, she gloried in the sight of his naked body over her, watching his every movement as he swept the pillows to the floor and laid her on her back, attaching her arms to the bedposts. Watched his amazing chest and shoulders as he tied her legs to the same posts her arms were tied to, spreading her legs wide open and leaving her pussy completely exposed to him. The harsh contrast of his large black body to her white skin was beautiful, but most of her attention was concentrated on his large hard dick, the huge black tool that was rubbing enticingly along her thigh, so close to her very open pink pussy.

Once her legs were secured Michael moved down, cupping her ass in his hands, rubbing his dick along the length of her pussy, while his lips traveled from her neck to her breasts. His mouth nipped and bit her nipple, one hand moved from her ass up to her other breast, pulling and squeezing. Moving her pussy against his dick, wishing it was inside her, she moaned and tried to push her breasts further into his hand and mouth; finally he pulled back and rubbed the head of his dick around the entrance to her pussy. Pleading around her gag, Diane wished that she wasn't so securely immobilized; given the chance she would jump on his dick, uncaring that it was the biggest thing she'd ever have inside her pussy, she wanted it all in and she wanted it now. Which made her feel desperately abandoned when he suddenly left her spread legs, and stood contemplating the nightstand. After a few moments he was back between her legs, but his dick still wasn't in her pussy, instead he was lubing a butt plug which he then inserted into her ass, grinning at her facial expressions as it moved in. Slightly larger than the one which had previously occupied the area, it felt much bigger. The minor difference in size made a huge difference in feeling, as she tried to scoot up the bed away from the intense pressure Michael gripped one of her nipples and used it to leverage her down more. Finally, with fire burning her ass and her nipple, the butt plug popped completely into place. Michael placed each of his hands on a breast and began kneading and plucking at them, then he moved his hands down to her hips and teased her pussy with the head of his dick again.

When he finally began pushing into her pussy it was as though a baseball bat was being pushed into her. The long weeks without sex made it feel as though she was a virgin again, although without the hymen; she was tight, fitted like a glove. The pressure on Michael's dick as he slowly explored this new territory was exquisite. Every nerve ending seemed afire as Diane's pussy was slowly pierced, looking down she could watch his amazing black dick moving into her body. Despite the amount of lubrication her pussy had provided it was still slow going, just because of the size of his member. As he entered parts of her that had never had anything in them, she felt ready to cum just from finally having his dick in her. It hurt, a little, to be stretched so, but it was such a wonderful and pleasurable hurt.

As he slowly began to move in and out, almost to the tip and then back in, pressing his crotch against her, she felt like every part of her was on fire. Open and vulnerable, she moaned against the gag and he began moving quickly against her splayed legs, pushing harder and deeper, one of his hands traveled behind her back and flipped a switch on the butt plug, causing it to come to life in her ass. Both of them moaned then, at the pleasant sensations it caused. Diane had never felt so full in her life, the plug was humming merrily away in her ass, combined with the biggest dick she'd ever had in her pussy. Seconds later she was cumming, reaching higher and higher levels of ecstasy as his dick continued to plunge in and out of her pussy; wave after wave of orgasm crashed over her, the fulfillment of previous weeks foreplay.

Without pause the huge dick slamming into her continued pumping, until finally it almost became painful, a sensory overload, and she began struggling against her ties, and her whimperings from behind the ballgag went from orgasmic to pleading. One hand slipped from behind her ass to her clit, rubbing it harshly and pinching and tweaking; tears began streaming down her face, despite the pain it was causing, it was also driving her to another, harsher orgasm. Straining and writhing, she wondered how Michael could keep going with such rhythm, her whole body felt as if it was on fire.

Suddenly, the hand that had still been occupying her clit moved back and pushed the butt plug in firmly as he leaned forward into her, his dick the deepest into her pussy that it had gotten and leaned his lips into her ear, "Next weekend I'm fucking your ass.". The combination of his words, the pressure in her ass, his dick deep in her pussy, and crushing of her clit, Diane came again. Through the haziness of pain and ecstasy, she could feel Michael's dick swelling inside her and releasing spurt after spurt of cum. His whole body was tensed against her, pulling her recklessly hard onto him, pushing his dick relentlessly into her. It felt as though her whole pussy was being split apart, she could feel every pulse of his dick in her as her quivering pussy milked him dry.

With a final sigh, all of his body weight centered on her pussy, Michael spent a moment just laying between Diane's splayed thighs before reaching up and releasing her legs and arms. Still with his softening dick inside her, he lifted her exhausted body up and softly kissed her lips, "Good girl." She smiled at him, through her tears, and then gasped as he slowly lifted her off of him, even just the feel of his dick leaving her body caused a shock of feeling to her pussy.

Contentedly she was wrapped in his arms as they feel asleep, feeling safe, secure, and utterly fulfilled.

Saturday morning, when she woke up, Diane realized that she felt the best she had in her life. Even though she was sore all over, muscles and nether regions, wrapped in Michael's large black arms she felt wonderful; safe, finally fulfilled, and she wondered if this was really what she had been looking for all her life, this kind of control loss where everything was up to him. Maybe this was the kind of thing the feminist movement was supposed to be against, but really, who cares? If anything, the feminist movement was really supposed to be about women choosing for themselves what they wanted, and if what she wanted was a little different from what most of those women had probably thought, well weren't her. Smiling, slim white fingers stroked up and down the heavily muscled arms, she again admired the contrast of their skin colors, and also the power that the arms holding her had.

Nuzzling back into his body, she realized his dick was morning hard and instinctively tried to pull away, sure that she was way too sore to try that this morning. Instead, she ended up whimpering as those arms she had just been admiring tightened around her, her silent lover began by running his hands gently up and down her body. Although it made her wince a little, the light touch was also very soothing. Strong hands gently ran through her hair and kneaded her breasts, because of their position she couldn't really touch him, instead she ran one hand up and down one of his thighs, trying to reach his dick with her hand, but he was pushed too closely into her ass. Rather than pursuing the matter Diane raised her arms back and entwined them behind his head, leaving her body completely open to his touch. As he began sliding his dick up and down her ass crack, he also slid one hand down to her thighs, teasing and tantalizing around her pussy, despite its soreness she could feel herself getting wet.

Very gently he ran his fingers around her pussy, sliding one finger in between her pussy lips, stirring her juices. She began moaning, and clutching her fingers to his head, moving slowly against the hard body behind her. Lips nuzzled the back of her neck while his hands rubbed and sent pleasant tingles up and down her spine. After so long of having rough play with Michael it was new and sexy to have him playing so gently with her body, the gentle caressing of her breasts and nipples was starting to heat her up, and the finger gently pushing into her pussy was so lubricated that it barely hurt despite the soreness. Just the act of willingly holding her hands in a position that left her open turned her on, she was more than complying, she was an active participant in the slow seduction of her body. Stretching her muscles like a cat with his hands stoking her heat felt wonderful after the lack of movement available to her the night before. Even the slight pain from her sore pussy and breasts really just made her more turned on, brought thoughts of last night running through her head, and she was starting to feel like pain was as much of a turn on as anything else.

Finally he shifted his body weight and his dick slipped out of her ass crack and started rubbing gently over her pussy, coating the head in her juices. With each stroke she pushed back slightly, until the head finally nudged its way into her hole... she winced. Even with all Michael's careful preparation it hurt, immediately he stopped pushing his dick and just started working it slowly in and out the amount that it had already gone, still softly stroking around it with his fingers and caressing her nipples. Then, slowly, he began working more and more of his dick in and out of her pussy, she felt as though she must be even tighter than she had been the night before, just because of the soreness of her pussy. His slow steady strokes, combined with the tantalizing caresses of his hands was causing her to writhe against him, she tried to move her hands away from him, to reach down and touch herself, and maybe even feel his dick moving in and out of her pussy. Immediately, although without losing a stroke, one large hand was wrapped around her wrists and he held them above her head, the other hand still stroking her body. The thrusts started coming harder and faster, his fingers playing more quickly across her clit.

Faster than she would have thought, considering the discomfort, she could feel her climax building. Having him hold her hands above her head took away any control she had again, and his dick was pushing further and rougher into her pussy, taking her breath away with the pain and the pleasure. As he slammed his dick into her, reaching his own climax, his large fingers pinched her clit, and she came, for the first time able to cry out her pleasure and his name without the ballgag inhibiting her moans. His hand held her lower body securely against his as he pumped cum into her, making slight movements with his hips and dick that caused her to twitch and shiver. Then it was over, and he was pulling out again, leaving her feeling empty, but wonderful still.

The morning meant a shower, where they took turns gently washing each other, and then breakfast. Throughout which Diane relaxed in one of Michael's very comfortable - and very large - terry clothe robes, as did he. Everything in the morning was relaxing, they watched the morning news, talked, and then he led her back to the bedroom before lunch where he spoiled her with an all over body massage. Obviously he was aware of the stress he had put her body through, and that her muscles were all very sore. Having him work over her body with oils in a nonsexual way was in and of itself a bit of a turn on... however, she certainly wasn't up for initiating sex. Not knowing when the mood might strike him again she wanted to get the most amount of rest beforehand, letting her body recover. If she started something, who knows when her poor, sore body parts might get a break. And the massage was wonderful in and of itself.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers
12