Office Pt. 02.1 - Wasted Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"fuck," Allen said quietly. "A little harder please."

"mmm mmm hmmmm," Brandi moaned pleasantly. Tentatively, she blinked her eyes open.

"Fuck," Allen said firmly. He could feel Brandi's long, fluttering eyelashes brush the sides of the lower part of his shaft. "Harder."

She pumped harder, moaning "Mmmm mmm mmmmmm," with increasing intensity, only pausing to breathe through her nose, the resuming. "Hhmm mmmm hmmmm."

"Harder."

"MMM MMMM MMMMMMHHH!"

"Ah Fuck," he replied flatly. He gripped the base of his dick and stepped back. His balls wrenched from Brandi's sucking lips with a smack.

POP

SPLAT

A powerful cum blast spanned between them and hit Brandi square in the forehead.

"ugh," Allen said.

"AAAH!" Brandi shrieked, waving her now-vacant hands and closing her eyes.

Allen fisted his cock like he was repressurizing a water gun, pumping just his head. Brandi blinked her eyes open tentatively. A strand of spit or cum dangling between them broke to hang from her chin.

"hunnh," she questioned.

"ER!" Allen grunted, shooting another powerful stream against the kneeling brunette's beautiful face.

"OOOH!" Brandi cried, waving her hands and closing her eyes as she felt warm cum seal over them. "Oh wow."

She heard a slick wet sound as Allen jerked again.

"HRRRCK!" he said through clenched teeth, spittle flying.

A wide conical burst splattered Brandi's entire front. She felt it speckle her from forehead to tits and realized with her eyes closed that some was probably getting on the dress bunched at her waist. She didn't have a change of clothes. She was new after all.

"Oh my god," she said meekly.

"Hah!" Allen croaked and Brandi felt the next spurt fall heavily onto her heaving chest. She realized she would need to get some control of where his cum was flying.

Allen pumped again and pushed. The kneeling brunette had her eyes closed and his next stripe landed on her chin, but then fell into her cleavage and oozed onto her dress. He watched happily as he decorated his overwhelmed young coworker with spunk.

As the next shot seeped into her dress, Brandi reach out blindly toward the source of the spurting magma, found it, and brought her lips to her hand. Allen flinched and striped another wad onto her left eyelid and up into her hair. She brought her plump open lips down over his knob with her eyes close, making a sound like she was mouthing a too-big burrito.

With a shuddering, "haaaaaah," Allen let her take his spurting cock and held her by the chin. His other hand was on her head as he and pushed his pulsing pole into her pile hole.

She sucked on his spurting head, then felt his shaft slide in, then blinked her eyes open through the cummy mess as Allen drove his cock down her throat unexpectedly.

"GGGGGGGGCCCK!"

Allen brought her head down fully into his lap, forcing himself in balls deep. With trembling, short thrusts, he pumped the rest of his orgasm into the sexy brunette as she weakly slapped his thighs in protest.

"Take it. Right down your throat. Yes. Good girl. That's a good girl."

"GGGGCCCKKKK!"

Allen felt his pubes fleck with something sticky and warm. He didn't care if it was cum or spit, he wasn't letting her up just yet.

She tried to look up at him but was pinned in a forest of bushy pubes. Brandi drew a desperate breath through her nose and gently scratched at him, but it was no use. She let him pump her head up and down slightly, which helped him work out the last few stubborn wads. Then he released.

"GGLUUURCK," Brandi gasped and coughed several times, flecking cum. "Fuck Allen!"

He stepped back with a goofy look on his face. "Whew," he sighed, then shook his cock at her.

"Hey!" she complained, wincing and blinking as he flung the watery drops at her.

"Hah," he sighed.

Brandi looked down at herself, then at Allen. "You freaking covered me!"

"That was fantastic, Brandi."

"Holy shit!" she said, holding out her hands.

"I thought my knees might buckle. That was great."

"Holy fuck, look at all this freaking cum. Allen!" she implored him.

He chuckled, reaching down to take his pants from around his ankles.

"Yeah that was really sexy, Brandi. I loved how you sucked on my balls," he complimented her, stooping to grab her wrist. He helped her get up onto her feet in the precarious high heels.

"Holy shit," she repeated, letting him take her hand and guide her to her feet. "Oh my god, you got cum everywhere." As Brandi got to her feet, she started swiping some of the wads off of her face. "Oh my god, its all over me." She flung them from her fingers onto the floor and repeated the process.

"Yeah, I like how you wanted to swallow some too," he said, chuckling. There was a random vacant chair next to the copier and he guided Brandi over to it. "It felt really nice to finish off my nut down your throat."

Brandi was dazed, letting Allen lead her over to the chair. He sat down and spun her around. His thick hard cock fell back to slap against his stomach. It was still tacky and wet. He grabbed her hips.

She looked up and blinked her eyes open, like someone wiping away tears. She sniffled. When she felt Allen grab her bare hips and push her dress up, she turned back to him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He put a hand in the small of her back as if he wanted her to sit on his lap. His other hand was holding his stiff pole upright. It kissed her pussy lips. They were coated in slick wetness and would easily accept another cock after having been penetrated less than an hour ago.

"Come on, Brandi."

She tilted her head and made a pitying facial expression. "Allen, we are not going to fuck," she stated.

He couldn't help but chuckle as he noticed a wad of cum dangling from her chin as she spoke.

"You are soaking wet. My dick is still hard. I'm going to put it in."

"That's cute, but there is no way I'm letting you do that," she said dismissively.

Allen heaved a frustrated sigh, used both hands to push her dress up so that it bunched up like a clunky belt at her waist. He looked at her ass in his face. It was huge and soft and pale, but there was a slight red smudge from the slap Carson had given her. Allen raised his right hand, palm out, like he was going to swear an oath.

"Fine, have it your way." Allen said, bringing his hand down swiftly.

SLAP!

His palm cracked sharply on Brandi's fat ass cheek.

"AH!" she gasped.

"If there's 'no way your letting me do that'," he said in a mocking tone, "then you do it. Sit your fat ass down on my dick."

"Allen..."

SMACCCK

"HEY! OOOUCH!"

Brandi's skin flushed with hot burning sensation as the blows radiated into her thick right ass cheek.

She began, "I'm not going to-" in a panicked voice but was cut off as Allen slapped her again, right on the same spot. The sting bloomed.

"Fuck! Stop slapping me!"

"Sit on it, Brandi."

"Don't hit me!"

-pause-

SLAP

"Fuck, Allen!" The burning sting intensified. "Stop smacking me!"

SMACK

"OH GOD FUCK!" she screamed. She couldn't take another blow on the same spot.

"Sit down!" he commanded.

Brandi hesitated a moment and felt Allen tense to hit her again. He delivered another crisp smack, sending ripples across her broad cheek. As his palm crashed against her reddened skin again, she grunted and slammed her hips down.

"Hah! Fuck!" Then she grunted as her descent was blocked. "huh..."

"nnn..." Allen moaned as his head went in but the angle was off. His stiff cock had deflected painfully due to its curve and was impeded from her cunt. The angle was wrong. He gripped Brandi's butt cheeks and changed her position and flexed. His irregular cock rammed in. "NNNGH!"

"AAAAHHH haaaah nnyeahhhh," Brandi cried as her hot wet pussy was speared. "oh fuck." His dorky dick had a very odd shape but she was able to accept it fully.

"Hmmm... Fuck..." Allen swore as he experienced her searing hot and soaking wet cunt, shaking her butt cheeks and pushing them down to make sure he was as deep as possible. "You must be really horny, Brandi. Your cunt is soaked."

Brandi blushed, but ignored his crass comments. "Oh Fuck," Brandi responded, moving her hands to his knees between her open legs. "Well its probably just Mr. Dixon's cum."

"Ha, right," Allen chuckled. "Sloppy seconds, huh?"

She looked back at him as she sat on his lap, fat butt cheeks mashed against his bunched up work shirt.

"What?" she said sharply, squirming on his hard thick spike of a dick.

"Sloppy seconds... you know..." he started to explain, but decided to save himself the trouble. "Nevermind, forget it. You can ride my cock now Brandi."

She turned away from him with a sigh. She didn't like how he was treating her. If it weren't for this whole situation, she'd never be fucking such a dork.

"Fine..."

With a sigh, she pushed herself up, feeling the exquisite friction between her sensitive pussy and his raging hard cock. After only a few inches, she felt the hands on her hips lock onto her shoulders and pin her back down on his pole.

"Ah," Allen moaned, easing his grip to let a little play between their bodies.

"Nnn... oh..." Brandi pushed herself up and found her motion stopped as he held her, then pulled her back down.

Her butt clapped sharply on his bare thighs. PLAP!

"Ooooh," Allen sighed, holding her as she rose again.

"Nnnnh hnnhh," she replied, letting him force her back down, impaling her. "oh..."

CLOP! Her fleshy butt clapped again.

"Ohhh yes!" he cheered.

The two began to move their bodies in a rhythm, with Brandi's supple cheeks clapping a tempo on Allen's thighs.

"I can't believe I'm doing this... ugh... fucking you, Allen. Ahh ahhhh mmmm." She rode him steadily, flipping her hair over her shoulder to look back at him. She could feel his round belly hanging out of his shirt and brushing her ass cheeks as she worked.

"You have an amazing body, mmmmm."

CLOP CLOP CLAP CLAP

"I would have never imagined having your dick inside me when we met this morning. Not in a million years."

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

"Oh fuck yeah. Ride me, Brandi. Ride my hard cock."

"Shit shit shit shit," Brandi began to whine, now fully fucking him in deep long thrusts. Her big tits were bouncing like crazy. The intensity of her movement made them clap against her body now too, though softer than her butt.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"Ahhhh YES!" Allen cheered. "Yes yes yes yes!" His hands released her shoulders and latched onto her wobbling tits. Her nipples were stiff in his palms. "Mmm..."

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." Brandi swore steadily. She moved one hand from Allen's knee to maul her clit with her index and middle finger. Then her climax slammed into her.

"HHAAA FUUUUCK!"

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

"Fuck Brandi," Allen said quietly but seriously.

"FUCK FUCK AAAAOOOH YES!" Brandi wailed, her voice high and chirpy and oddly victorious, her fingers merciless on her clit. It sounded to Allen like she was strangely proud of herself as she came.

Her furiously swiping hand was grazing his tight, but bouncing balls. His nuts began tingling as she tickled them. His ejaculation triggered deep in his core.

"Fuuuhhuck," he sighed, desperation hinting in his voice.

"HAAA HAAAA YES!" she cheered loudly, riding him hard.

CLAP CLAP CLAAAPPP

Allen tensed, holding Brandi down against him hard with his leverage on her tits. He held her there and jammed his hips up against her.

"GAAAAH!" he yelled, erupting.

"AAAAGH!" Brandi cried, holding her balance awkwardly as he speared her and began filling her with cum. Her only points of contact were her ass in his lap and her high-heeled feet.

"FUCK!" Allen growled, holding her against him and unloading. He could practically hear the waves of cum pouring out of him and up into his sexy young coworker. "Fuck!" His cock felt like a hose pumping gas into a tank. His head swam and his heartbeat pounded in his temples.

"Shiiiiiit," Brandi said, shaking and looking down at the floor. Allen was holding her in place, twitching below her, and spewing thick knots into her well-fucked pussy. "Oh shit..." she felt the sticky spreading warmth inside her.

"Oh shit, are you cumming?"

First Mr. Dixon and now this Allen guy was cumming in her. This was one very strange day. She had learned from Mr. Dixon where her cervix was as he slammed into it with his long dick and then splattered his cum on it. That had simply felt too good to stop. But now, Allen was finishing inside her too.

"hnngh... yeah..."

"All-len," she said, like a chiding older sister. "You can't cum in me!"

But he was content to hold her down and unload, grunting.

"Hey, you aren't wearing a condom!" she complained, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Shiiiit..."

"HNggh HNgggh hnnnngghhhh," he grunted with effort, open mouthed and meeting her look definitely. The look said you aren't moving until I'm finished and he wasn't finished.

"...you aren't wearing a condom..." she said again, in a daze, moving back to face forward and gazing down between her open thighs. "...shit...All-len..."

Her stiff clit was still prominent above her swollen and parted labia. Inside her lips, Allen's wide shaft continued to pulse and deliver cum wads into her guts. She reached down to touch it as if to confirm what was happening.

"Oh..."

Allen was panting and continued to cum.

"...shit..." Brandi watched his balls twitch, then his shaft pulsed and she could feel another knot spurt into her. Her pussy looked full and kinda beat up. A fresh runner of cum slipped out of her parted lips to drip down Allen's balls.

Allen was murmuring blissfully.

"You came in me," Brandi reported definitively.

"Ugghhhh," he replied raggedly, shuddering.

"...so much cum..." she said, almost fascinated.

Allen's grip loosened from her tits and Brandi was able to lift herself. With effort, she pushed herself up to stand on her heels.

"Oh Shit..." Her eyes were wide as she cupped her pussy as her palm immediately filled with hot spunk. "Oh shit, that's a lot... You filled me up. You really filled me..."

Allen's cock flopped heavily back onto his belly as Brandi lifted her pussy from it. Hot sticky spunk dotted his shaft, which had finally started to slacken.

Brandi pushed gently and yellowish-white glued bubbled from between her stretched, used labia. "...shit..."

"In fairness, some of that cum is Mr. Dixon's," Allen pointed out.

Brandi turned to face Allen as she continued to scoop cum out of her used pussy. "Look at all that cum... oh my god..." She saw cum smearing her inner thighs. Her pussy was blotted with thick pale goo. It was dried in a crusting coat on her tits. Cum was soaking into her dress and she could still taste it every time she swallowed.

"All this was in your balls? Holy shit..." She looked up at Allen.

She jumped in surprise at what she saw, gasping. "Oooohhh Shit! Now... who the fuck are you guys?" she asked the newcomers, standing with her legs parted and her hands on her hips.

12