Office Slave, Obedient Gift

Story Info
A submissive secretary is loaned for the night.
6k words
4.59
216.4k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,200 Followers

Sara had a master. He was a director at Cobolt Lansing, a major corporation. She worked for him as a secretary, handling all of his personal and professional needs. When the doors closed, Sara handled his sexual needs as well.

It was fate, Sara thought. She got the secretary job on her own merits. She was a hard worker, intelligent, and highly disciplined. Any corporate boss would want Sara on their side. She was a useful woman. And she was also beautiful.

On the outside, Sara was a plain everyday woman. She woke up early, got dressed, and went to work.

On the inside, she was a submissive. No one could tell by looking at her, but she was. She knew it ever since she was old enough to become sexual. It was a craving inside of her. A longing to be controlled. A need to be a plaything. That was her desire. Only a handful of past lovers actually new about it. Only if they had earned Sara's trust.

It was her closely guarded secret. Not even her friends knew.

No one, except for Mr. Keller.

From the moment Sara was hired as Mr. Keller's secretary, he made clear exactly what he wanted. He saw right through her. He knew her game. He knew what she liked behind closed doors.

And he gave her everything she wanted.

And she gave him the same in return.

***

When Sara returned from her brief morning break, she saw something on her desk. It was a tiny box, gift wrapped, with a red bow on top. She wondered what it was for, and who it was for. It was fairly common for people to leave things on her desk, expecting it to go straight to the boss.

She sat down and read the folded note attached to it. The note was handwritten and brief:

Something just for you.

She knew instantly that it was from her boss, Mr. Keller. He loved to tease her. And he loved to play secret little games. No one in the office knew about their dom/sub relationship.

That's what made it so fun and dirty: The secret. The cover-ups. The unsuspecting colleagues.

The anticipation of the gift made her tingle inside. She removed the wrapping and saw a small box. She opened it to find a small make-up kit, complete with lipstick, mascara, and eyeshadow.

Most surprising of all, there was also a butt plug inside.

At that point in Sara's career as a secretary for Mr. Keller, she knew all about butt plugs. It was a fetish of his, for Sara to do her work duties while a sex toy was in her ass. It was their private little thrill. Powerful corporate men coming & going from the office, passing by Sara while her bottom was still in sexual use.

It made Sara smile when she saw the products. She quickly covered them up. The last thing she ever wanted was for anyone to see it. Her perfect reputation would be ruined.

Sara always had the reputation of being a 'good girl.' And she was. She was a preacher's daughter, raised to be respectful. She treated everyone like they were her friends.

But even 'good girls' can have a dark side to them. Sara's dark side was her submissive nature (which no one outside of her master could know about).

She went straight to the bathroom after putting the different products inside of her purse.

Once there, Sara looked at her reflection in the mirror. She thought she looked pretty that day. However, the boss gave her a make-up kit for a reason. Maybe he wasn't satisfied with her appearance? Maybe he wanted her to look more sexual? Maybe he was in the mood for a sex slut instead of a good girl secretary?

Whatever the case, Sara removed her current make-up. Everything was removed until her face was bare.

Then she applied the new make-up from her master. The colors were a bit darker and stronger than what she normally used. After all, Sara was a naturally pretty girl with a wholesome look. She never liked to wear much make-up on her face.

She made sure to use the right amount of eyeliner and mascara. She didn't want to overdo her appearance while at work. It just wouldn't have been appropriate.

When she was done, she checked her reflection in the mirror. She pressed her lips together to make sure the lipstick was right.

The make-up made her look more sultry in a strange way. But she liked it. Mainly, she liked it because she knew it would make her master happy.

Finally, there was the issue of the butt plug. Someone could enter the bathroom at any moment, so she went inside the stall.

She took the butt plug from her purse, sucked it (to make it wet) and she pulled her panties down underneath her office skirt. Inserting the butt plug was easy. She had done it plenty of times before in that same stall. It was something she had come to enjoy. Her private little secret for Mr. Keller.

Then, Sara went back to work.

***

An hour later, Sara was called into her boss's office. After the make-up and butt plug she received, she knew it must have been for something exciting.

As she stood in Mr. Keller's office, she wondered what naughty ideas he had in store for her. Maybe an office fucking. Or an under-the-table blowjob while he talked on the phone.

She also wondered if he liked her appearance, if she did her make-up just right. As always, Mr. Keller read her mind and answered.

"You look sexy," he said, sitting comfortably behind his desk.

"Thank you."

"Have a seat. Sit in front of me like this is a business meeting, because frankly, this is going to be a business conversation."

Now, Sara's interest was really in high gear. She sat in front of the boss's desk with perfect posture, which is how she normally sat.

"Yes?"

"How long have you been my slave?"

"Nearly 3 years now," she said without hesitation.

"You're very loyal to me. Do you enjoy that?"

She nodded. "Of course I do."

"You know that I would do anything for you, right?"

She nodded. "I know."

"Would you do anything for me?"

She nodded once again. "I would. You know that I would."

"Well, as my slave, you have a very important task coming up. By far your biggest task yet."

The slave felt herself becoming moist between the legs. She enjoyed the tasks. She enjoyed the games. Mostly because she knew that Mr. Keller would never let her down. The master would never hurt her (at least not in a bad way).

"Anything."

He nodded. "The annual shareholder meeting is coming this January. If everything goes well, associates of mine will be elected to the Board of Directors. From there, there will be enough directors in place to select me as the next CEO of this great company. Do you like the sound of that?"

"Very much so," she happily replied.

"I thought you would. Just imagine, you would be the secretary of the CEO. I would be in the big office. You would be bent over my desk. I can make you scream. I can make you cry. And no one will ever hear us."

Sara felt the wetness.

"That sounds amazing sir."

"It will happen soon," he replied. "However, you should understand that the key shareholders have many great potential directors to choose from. In order for them to vote for my allies, they need the proper incentive. Money won't do. You see, these are people with lots of money already. So they can't simply be bought off. Men like that need other means of persuasion. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Sara nodded. "I've been around powerful & arrogant men my entire career. I've worked in plenty of offices. So I know what men want."

"Then tell me. Or show me."

Sara stood up and lifted her office skirt to reveal her black panties. Then she turned around to show her panty covered butt. Finally, Sara bent over, causing the butt plug to poke through her panties.

"Excellent," he said.

Sara covered herself, fixed her classy office skirt, and sat back down.

"That's what most corporate men want," she explained. "They want to control the women beneath them because it gives them a strong sense of power. It's all very primal."

Mr. Keller gave a half-smile and a slow nod. Moments like this were the reason why he cared so much for his obedient slave. She was smart, strong, beautiful, and very submissive. As far as he was concerned, that was the perfect combination.

"I get it, corporate men are pigs. Yet, you're sitting in my office, with a plug in your ass."

There was a confidence in Sara's expression. "I love a powerful man. Just as long as there's mutual respect."

"I know. Everything I do is to make you cum."

"That's why I'm your slave," Sara affirmed.

He smiled, "You're also my gift to them. Do you understand? You're my gift to a small group of shareholders. Powerful men. Men who own the majority stock for Cobolt Lansing. Men who have control over this corporation, who can help me become CEO someday soon."

"And they'll also be in control of my body," she stated, pointing out the obvious conclusion.

"Only for a night. Tell me, Sara, how do you feel?"

"I think you know."

He gestured Sara to come over. "Stand here, right in front of me."

The slave complied, standing up then walking over to where the boss sat. She stood in front of him, not knowing what to expect. She rarely ever did. Mr. Keller was an unpredictable man, and she liked it that way.

He grabbed Sara by the hips and turned her around, like she was a spinning doll. He gave a slight push to Sara's upper back, causing her to bend over. Then he lifted Sara's office skirt. Finally, he pulled her panties down to her ankles.

Sara felt her cunt & asshole being spread by the strong hands.

"You're my favorite slave," he said, massaging Sara's bottom. "So obedient. So submissive. So beautiful."

It warmed her heart to hear that from her master. She loved those sorts of reassurances. And she loved that her master was admiring her wet pussy and her ass which was filled with the plug.

"I'll do whatever I need to do."

"How submissive are you willing to be?" he asked, massaging Sara's bottom even harder.

"Whatever it takes."

"Dirty little slave."

Mr. Keller leaned in and began to perform oral sex on the slave. Sara gasped in excitement.

***

Sara knew the routine. She had been a gift before.

Once, several months prior, Sara was briefly loaned to someone else, under the watchful eye of her master.

As it turned out, Sara's mouth (and oral talents) played a minor role in acquiring a much smaller company. She got on her knees, with her hands cuffed, and sucked the cock of a very important person. There was a leash around her neck which Mr. Keller had control over.

Once the oral encounter was done, the man signed the contract.

It wasn't necessarily the reason why Cobolt Lansing was able to acquire the smaller company. The deal would have been completed regardless of Sara's involvement. But it certainly made the other man feel better. That, along with a multi-million dollar package was what helped seal the deal.

Sara's mouth was simply a courtesy. A bonus on top of a great financial arrangement.

And now, she was called upon for an even greater task.

***

On that night, there was a corporate party to celebrate the New Year. That was why the building had most of the lights on, and why the rooms were unlocked.

But Sara wasn't interested in the party. She had her own things to deal with. Namely, that her body would soon be used as a gift for key shareholders, who were attending the New Year's party on the floor below.

Sara stood alone in a private room. It was a beautiful luxurious room which was for the executives to relax.

Piece by piece, she undressed. She always dressed nicely. She prided herself on keeping her appearance well-kept and professional at all times. Her clothes were expensive too. The result of all her hard work and savings.

She folded each article of clothing and placed them on a neat stack on the table.

There she was, naked in the room.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror: Her make-up was done in a classy (but slightly slutty) way. She wore the make-up that her master had given her as a gift. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She struck a few poses in front of the mirror. She looked good. Plenty of exercise and a moderately healthy diet. Small pert breasts with pink nipples. Her crotch was freshly shaved early that morning.

She hoped that her master would be pleased. Of course he would be. He was always happy with how Sara looked. She also hoped that the shareholders would also be happy. After all, those shareholders were the key to her master's career.

A few more poses were struck. Looking at her naked body always gave her a nice confidence boost. After all, being a slave for these types of events required confidence. Confidence is sex appeal.

The door opened.

Sara didn't flinch, or attempt to cover her body, or look to see who it was. She already knew it was Mr. Keller. Who else would it be? He was the only person expected on that floor during that time.

The master walked behind Sara as she continued looking at herself in the mirror. He held her from behind. He was dressed in a nice suit from the New Year's party on the floor below. There was nothing but silence for a few long moments between them.

"Why do you do this?"

"Because I'm a whore," she said frankly, as if it was an endearing term.

And for her, it was. In that context, she was a good whore. That's all she ever wanted to be for Mr. Keller.

"My secret whore," he clarified.

"Do you like the way your whore looks tonight?"

"Stunning as ever."

"Thank you, master."

His hands cupped her breasts from behind. "Your beauty is your power. You are my slave. But you are a slave with control. No man can resist you. You were born to please. You were born to seduce."

The sexual confidence inside Sara grew. Her master knew exactly what to say, and how to say it.

"Thank you, master," she repeated.

He pinched her nipples. "God, you make me hard."

"Can I take care of that for you?"

"Not tonight. I need you to be a good gift. An obedient gift. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

He reached down and patted her vagina. "Good slave."

Mr. Keller released the embrace and took Sara by the wrist. He led her to a small closet, which was right next to the mirror.

He opened the closet to reveal Sara's slut attire. An array of barely-there clothing, designed to showcase her sexual parts. It was time to get dressed.

First, Sara lifted her left foot, leaning her hand against the wall for balance, so that her master could put on a high heel. She did the same with her right foot, lifting it so that the other heel could be worn.

She looked in the mirror, up close, at her naked reflection. Nothing but heels so far.

Next came the panties. They weren't regular panties by any means. It was thin, black, and crotchless. When she wore it, her thin labia was openly visible between her legs.

Then came the top. It was a black skimpy bra with holes in each cup, so that Sara's delicate pink nipples could be seen and poke through.

Next, Sara's wrists were shackled by black restraints. They were held together by a silver chain.

Finally, a collar was placed around Sara's neck. It was a black collar with silver bolts. There were the letters S-L-A-V-E in front, in silver color. There was a long black leash attached to that collar.

And there she was, Sara the office secretary, in full slave gear. Bound by the wrists. Nipples and pussy exposed. A leash on her collar.

The final piece of the puzzle came when Mr. Keller tied red gift wrap string around Sara's wrists, further binding her arms. Once Sara's forearms were secure, Mr. Keller tied a red bow on top of Sara's clasped hands. And there she was.

The perfect secretary.

The perfect slave.

The perfect gift.

"Your beauty is your power," Mr. Keller reminded her.

As she looked in the mirror, she agreed.

***

It was well passed midnight as Sara waited alone in the room. Suddenly, she heard laughter coming from the conference area, which was in the other room. The door was slightly open, so she could hear everything.

The men were in a jovial mood from the New Year's party they had just attended. They were especially in a good mood since the shareholder's meeting was in early January, and they were expected to make a lot of money.

She heard Mr. Keller greeting the men. She couldn't see any of them. She could only listen.

The laughter ended and things became more serious.

"Gentleman, new year, new beginnings," Mr. Keller said to them. "It appears the upcoming shareholders election will be in our favor. As a token of my gratitude, I present the gift you've all been waiting for. There are some things money can't buy. This is one of them."

Footsteps approached the room in which Sara waited. Her heartbeat grew. Her breaths became heavier. Her pussy became wetter.

Mr. Keller entered the room with a business-like demeanor. A slight smile on his face when he saw the prepared slave. Who wouldn't be smiling at the sight of Sara as a human gift?

"Ready?" the master asked.

She nodded. "I am."

Mr. Keller reached below and touched Sara's pussy, feeling an undeniable wetness. He rubbed for a moment. Then he moved his hand away to inspect his fingers, which were wet.

"Very bad slut. Moist already."

He put the fingers inside of her mouth and she tasted herself.

Then, he held the leash and gave a gentle tug. It was time. Oh god, it was time.

He led her out of the room using the leash. There was no more tenderness or care between them. Suddenly, their relationship was purely dom/sub in nature. Master & slave.

Sara held her chin high. Her heels making noises on the floor. Perfect posture.

She was led to the conference area by the leash, and there were three men waiting.

All eyes were on Sara. The leashed submissive. The secretary gift. The S-L-A-V-E collar around her neck identified what she was- a slave. Her nipples and pussy exposed through the small openings of her slutty outfit. Her pink nipples became rock hard. She held her wrists forward to display the red gift bow which was tied to her.

The three men remained sitting. All of them wore nice suits. Their faces had looks of approval, but they kept their emotions restrained. After all, they were gentlemen, not savages.

"Without further ado, your gift," Mr. Keller said to the shareholders. "May the new year bring much success to our business arrangements."

Having said that, Mr. Keller let go of the leash. He walked to the end of the conference room, taking a seat, and removing himself from the situation.

Now Sara was all alone. Her master was no longer by her side. She stood exposed, while the three men stared at her. It was exhibitionism at its finest. And it only made her nipples harder and her pussy wetter.

One of the men stood up. Based on his age and ultra confident demeanor, Sara knew that he was the leader of the group. Sara also knew who he was, since he has visited Mr. Keller's office several times.

His name was Richardson. He was a respected businessman in the city. And he took several steps towards the submissive, until they were face-to-face.

"What a lovely gift," Richardson said in a deep voice, admiring Sara's beauty and slutty display.

"Thank you," she managed to speak.

Sara found herself becoming nervous. She was used to submissive duties. She was used to being a whore for her master. But this was different. She had never entertained so many people at once.

The thought of it made her scared and excited. She was even afraid that at any moment, fluids might drip down her legs.

Richardson traced his fingers along Sara's wrists.

"Shall I unwrap you now?"

"Yes."

"What happens then?" he asked.

"Anything you wish. I'm your whore tonight. A true slave."

Richardson smiled. "I'm going to treat you good. You deserve it. I've wanted to fuck you since we first met. Who knew? The proper secretary is actually a secret slave. Don't worry, we won't tell."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,200 Followers
12