Office Wish, Gangbang Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,282 Followers

Leanne opened her lips, and sure enough Jack leaned forward and plunged his cock towards her throat. There was no setup or gentleness involved. He just pushed himself to the back of throat.

The oral aggression caught her off guard and her eyes were as big as saucers. Nevertheless, she'd always prided herself on adaptability. She remained calm while wrapping her lips around the stiff shaft. She had always loved sucking cock. After her months of unintended celibacy, it was nice to finally feel a man's hardness against her tongue and lips.

"There," the boss said with delight. "Airtight, exactly as promised. Doctor, are we ready to begin?"

Dr. Williams made a final inspection of Leanne's stretched walls.

"We're ready to begin," the doctor said. "Gentleman, have at it."

Once those words left the doctor's mouth, Leanne panicked for a split second. All three of her holes were filled with hard cocks, and she was at their mercy. Were the men inside her pussy and asshole really about to fuck her? At the exact same time!? Would they be gentle? In her fantasy, they used her like a fuck-toy. Could it actually become a reality?

The answer came soon enough. At that moment, she felt like a porn star. This was reminiscent of the gang-bang clips she'd occasionally watch on the internet.

It became official when the employee below pushed his hips up and slowly fucked her pussy. The employee who stood behind her rocked his hips leisurely, sodomizing her perfectly lubricated and pre-stretched asshole.

As for the employee in her mouth, he wasn't shy at all. For the first time in his career with Leanne, he took charge. He intertwined his fingers in her long hair and began to fuck her mouth. Finally he was being a real man in the office. Leanne felt proud of him, even though he was teetering at her throat with glee during the face fuck.

"Ah, what a sight!" the boss exclaimed. "I've always known you were special, Leanne. You really are our biggest star."

"Her body was built for this, it seems" Dr. Williams added, using the tip of his index finger to palpate Leanne's sexual tissue as she was being double penetrated. "Her pussy and asshole can handle the workload. She was built for sex. Gentleman, don't be afraid to go harder."

Despite the excitement and feeling of raw physical pleasure, Leanne felt her heart nearly stop for a moment. How much harder would these men use her body? Sure enough, she found out what it meant to be ravaged. The men in her holes grabbed her body tightly and used her even harder.

Her pussy was pounded forcefully from below. It was exactly what she had craved for the last few months.

Even more striking, her asshole was being reamed at the same time. Leanne was the kind of girl who could get into anal sex in the right setting and with careful preparation. She had never taken it so roughly in her ass. Paul really knew how to work his cock inside of her delicate hole.

To have her asshole violated while her pussy was being taken was a real treat. The rhythmic push and pull on her sensitive tissues sent her into a sexual stratosphere. She remained motionless, on her hands and knees, as the men did the work.

The employee in her mouth also took the cue and increased his effort. One hand caressed her hair. His other hand held her lips tightly together around his cock, so that he could fuck her face. With each fast thrust, he nearly touched her throat.

This is what heaven feels like, Leanne thought.

The room echoed with the sounds of the quartet as they moaned through their passionate performance. The melodious chorus was punctuated by the abrupt clatter of flesh slapping against flesh. Despite the sensual symphony, Leanne was still able to hear the sound of the door being opened and someone approaching them.

"I have a package for Ms. Caulfield," a man said.

"She's right over there," Mr. Klein replied.

Although a cock was shoved down her throat, Leanne shifted her eyes upwards and to the side. She was surprised to see a delivery man holding out an electronic signature device, along with a package held underneath his arm.

"Please sign here," the delivery man said.

He stared at her, waiting for the signature. His casual demeanor made it seem as though the sight of Leanne being triple-penetrated was commonplace. He maintained a businesslike attitude, which gave Leanne an even greater feeling that she had somehow passed into bizarro land. This particular delivery man had been coming to her office for years. She'd caught him gawking several times, and she knew he desperately wanted to fuck her.

Leanne reached out, while still being fucked in all holes, and managed to sign for the package.

"Thank you Ms. Caulfield," the delivery man said. "I'll place this on your desk as usual."

"Mmm. Hmmm..."

He left. Her employees remained relentless in their fuck fest and were open and honest about how they felt:

"I had no idea Ms. Caulfield had such a tight pussy. Fucking amazing."

"Her ass is tight, too."

"I secretly love it when she bosses me around like a servant. Now I get to fuck her throat. What a woman."

Lust oozed in their voices as they sexually owned their supervisor. It was a feeling they'd never forget.

"Gentleman," the boss said, finally. "Time is money. Let's wrap this up. Fill her holes with your semen, then get back to work. Let her cum first. She has really earned it."

The employees agreed with a 'yes boss,' and promptly stuffed Leanne's holes frantically; she reaped the benefits of their added aggression. Her screams and cries were muffled by the cock deep in her throat. The best she could manage was a muffled gag.

When the employee fucking her asshole reached over and played with her clit, that was the beginning of the grand finale. She was overwhelmed by waves of pleasure in all of her sensual spots. Every hole was fully stuffed. Now her clitoris was being stimulated in an effort to finish her off. The fuse was lit, and she exploded with zeal.

Leanne cried out with the cock still buried in her mouth. An intense pressure started from deep within her pussy. It spread to her ass, as her entire pelvis contracted just before a tidal wave of fluids gushed out of her pussy. She had been a light squirter on rare occasions. Now she flowed like a high pressured water faucet. Her eyes rolled back and her body tensed as she came. She was grateful for Jack, who still had his dick in her mouth. He supported her by placing his arms under her shoulders. Without him, she surely would have collapsed as wave after wave of contractions shook her to the core.

When the tidal wave subsided, she relaxed.

"Fucking amazing," Mr. Klein noted. "She won't be leaving us anytime soon."

No, she wouldn't.

When Leanne's body went limp, the guy behind her came inside of her asshole. She felt rope after rope of fluids enter her bowels. It was like she was being lubricated, from inside.

Soon after, the guy below came inside her pussy, flooding her vagina with his cream. Then he relaxed.

Leanne looked up, and saw uncontrolled lust on the face of the guy fucking her throat. He stroked himself furiously, and she knew she was in for a mouth full. Sure enough, he flooded her mouth, tongue, and throat with his hot white cum. She struggled to swallow all of it and managed not to waste a single drop of his delicious ejaculate.

"Bravo," the boss said. "Well done, all of you."

In perfect order, the employees pulled out of her holes. Her mouth felt empty as she kept swallowing and licking her lips until it was clean. Her asshole gaped from the sudden exit. And her pussy felt nicely stretched, yet sadly empty. The truth was, she could have gone another round if she willed herself.

When her asshole and pussy were vacated, the doctor stepped in, kneeling down for a quick inspection.

"It looks good," Dr. Williams said. "No sign of damage. This girl is as sturdy as any porn star with whom I've ever worked."

Leanne couldn't help but blush as she got to her feet. "Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment."

She was naked, sweaty, and slightly dazed from the rough fucking and insanely intense orgasm. Cum and squirt trickled down her legs, all the way to her ankles. She was certain the cleaning people would be upset with this mess.

Mr. Klein gave the final instructions. "Gentlemen, great job, now get dressed and go back to work. Leanne, this is the new perk that goes along with your promotion. I hope you're satisfied. If you'd like, you can come get dressed in my office. Or if you're more comfortable naked, we can change the corporate dress code just for you."

She looked through the glass walls. Office employees were still hard at work, though many glanced occasionally at her naked, freshly fucked body. It seemed like they appreciated what she had just gone through.

'What have I done?' Leanne thought to herself.

***

Leanne and Sarita had lunch in the same place that afternoon, just the two of them. They both had their eyes on the menu, and Leanne noticed that Sarita struggled to cover up the grin on her face.

"Anything on your mind?" Leanne asked.

Sarita looked up and smiled. "Oh, nothing."

"It has to be something."

"I notice you have this amazing glow. You seem vibrant, yet you're walking with a limp. It's so strange."

Leanne narrowed her gaze. "What did you do?"

"Excuse me?" Sarita asked, pretending she didn't understand.

"You heard me. What. Did. You. Do."

"I just listened to your fantasies," Sarita replied casually, guarding her secrets. "Why? What did you do this morning?"

Leanne responded by discreetly pulling up her skirt under the table and subtly spreading her knees. Sarita tilted her head and peeked under the table to see a bare pussy that glistened.

"Oh my," Sarita gasped.

"Mouth. Pussy. Asshole. All at the same time. It's referred to as being 'Airtight,' apparently. It happened in the conference room by my office, and everyone watched, even the fucking delivery man."

"Goodness. Do you want me to undo it?"

Leanne leaned in and smiled. "Undo it? I'm finally getting paid what I'm worth and I was fucked in ways you can't possibly imagine. It may take some time to get used to, but I'm adaptable. By the way, lunch is on me."

She closed her legs, pulled her skirt back down, and took a sip of her wine. Both women smiled mischievously at each other and turned their thoughts to the future.

The End

Special thanks to SueDanym for being awesome. She is very generous with her time and kinky ideas.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.