Oh Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby, you are a natural cock sucker just like your brother knows how to eat pussy," placing his hands on both side of her head he slipped his cock in her mouth, "That's it Daisy suck your daddy's cock."

Slowly she sucked his dick relaxing her muscles she could use her tongue on the big vein along the bottom, she felt him swell up. Knowing he wasn't going to last very long she picked up the pace letting him fuck her mouth, loving the feel of it as he grunted and swelled on her tongue.

Gary was sucking on his mothers big tits going from one to the other. Pushing him away she slipped off the bed and told him to lie down next to his dad, as soon as he lay back she wrapped her tit's around his shaft letting him fuck them. "Fuck momma's tities baby let me feel your big cock between them." When his cock would slide up past the tops she licked the head savoring his taste. "Uhmmm, you taste wonderful honey. I can see why Daisy wants it."

When she felt him close to his orgasm she pulled away and squeezed the base of his cock letting it subside, "Oh not yet baby we don't want you cumming yet, lets make it last like Daisy said. Besides I want to feel it shoot in my mouth and down my throat, I love cum, just ask your father." Feeling him relax a little she lowered her mouth onto the head licking and sucking him like a lollipop, milking his pre-cum up to the head for her to suck off. Several times she denied his release until his cock was an angry red with the head turning purple and swollen.

Daisy was watching her mom from the corner of her eye to pick up her techniques. Her dad was watching Gary while Gabriela gave him the blow job of a lifetime and knew from experience he wouldn't cum until she wanted him too.

Daisy kept getting distracted by her moms hand on her ass as her fingers traced circles towards her vagina by starting at her asshole. Straddling Bob's leg she gave Gabriela better access to her pussy and as her mom's fingers slid in she gasped pushing down while they fucked her wet gash.

Glancing over at Bob she saw him nod and knew it was time to stop teasing Gary. Knowing Bob was ready for his orgasm she sped up her sucking of Gary's cock using her hand to jerk him into her mouth.

Gary was in a sexually charged orgasmic state, his mind was concentrating on only one thing; the way his mother was sucking his cock and wanting to cum so bad it hurt, "Oh shit mom, shit, shit, mom! Ummmmmmmmngggg!" pressing his cock down her throat he shot out long ropes of cum.

Gabriela wasn't ready for the volume of sperm he shot out; her mouth filled up as she tried to swallow it all. Some dripped down her lips and off her chin but not much. He squirted several times; each one was a blast of considerable amount. As the volume slowed down she milked every last drop into her mouth. Pulling back smiling at the way he looked with glazed eyes and a grin on his face.

Daisy was in the zone as her dads cock quickly slid in and out of her mouth as if he was fucking her face.

Bob tried to hold back but to no avail; not wanting to choke her he pulled her up until only a couple of inches were still in her mouth, "Oh baby, here it comes honey. Get ready Daisy I'm going to cum, suck daddy baby! Shit, fuck, fuck, fuck! Unnnnnnggggg!"

She could feel his shaft swell as it filled her mouth; suddenly he started squirt a huge amount of his sperm filling her to overflowing. Her lips sealed around the head but couldn't swallow his seed fast enough; pulling back she let him spray into her open mouth until it filled up for her to swallow. Getting down the first one he let loose with a second spraying her face. His cum was dripping down her chin so using her hand she scooped it into her mouth.

Watching them Gabriela giggled and clapped her hands, "Oh Daisy I'm so proud of you. The first time I did that to your dad I wore most of it. You really are a natural cock sucker."

Gary finally came around looking at his dad they smiled and knocked their fists together.

"Good job son!" Bob said.

"Thanks dad," sitting up he wrapped his arms around his mom, kissed her on the lips. "I love you mom. You sure did suck me real good; I thought my head was going to explode. I mean the one on my shoulders."

Daisy slid up on Bobs lap kissed him on the lips and told him, "I love you daddy. Will you fuck me when I'm on the pill? I want to feel your big cock fill me up."

Licking her face and chin he said, "Sure baby if it's alright with your mom. In fact she has a fantasy we could fulfill. Right now let's get to sleep."

Leaving them Gabriela and Bob went back to their room. Soon the twins fell asleep in each others arms.

For the next several days they spent time dealing with the flue which had taken hold of all of them. When they could function normally again the fever of wanting each other for sex had worn off but they re-surfaced as they discussed the vacation. Setting the time when they would leave made them all feel a lot better.

"I still can't get over the Muscleman's leaving their place to us in the will. You know we should open a swingers retreat. There isn't anybody for several miles in any direction and when the weather is warm clothes could be optional," Bob commented as they were packing the SUV.

Gabriela looked at him like he was crazy then stopped to consider it, "Actually with our business doing so well if we sold it and the house the capital should hold us for at least two years until it caught on. We could advertise on the internet and at the local adult book stores, also at the strip clubs downtown. How do we keep the local mob from trying to take it over?"

Bob smiled and said, "Leave out the book stores and strip clubs, that's where they are more prevalent. The internet is the perfect place to advertise because the client base is already there looking for something like this. If we make the site so it shows just a little oh, you know, sex, nudity, pictures of the grounds and the lake Etc. I bet it will be going in no time."

Gabriela looked pensive for a minute smiled and said, "Let's do it! Both of us wanted the swinger life style for a long time and now with the kids acting like a pair of mating rabbits they need to have more variety."

With the friends and contacts they made in the business it soon sold for more than they were asking, a lot more. When the house went up for sale it was gone in three days for more than they were asking. Their income dropped but their bank account exploded. Setting up the lake property as a business was a snap, under the pretense of an adult camp with private memberships it was set to open the following summer.